A Houseful of Incest Ch. 01

"I'll be fine," added Debbie, eager to sample her father's cock, "Don't worry Mum."

Mum turned towards her husband and smiled, her eyes twinkling wickedly.

"Huh, I was actually going to ask if you'd fuck my arse tonight darling," she said with a smirk, "But since it looks as if you'll be busy then Chris can do it instead."

"Hmmmph!" muttered Dad, "That's not fair!"

Mum turned to me now and blew me a kiss, then reached out and patted my cheek.

"Well, Chris could always spend the night with Debs instead of with me," she said with a wink, "But then you won't have her, will you?"

Dad looked as if he didn't know where to put himself, so torn was he, but eventually he shrugged his shoulders.

"We could always have a nice foursome," he suggested, but then both Mum and Debbie glared at him, so he backed down.

"Don't be so greedy!" said Debbie, "Anyway I want you all to myself tonight!"

A few minutes later and Mum rose from the table, gathered up all the empty mugs and gazed around.

"All settled? That's good then," she said, "Right – all ready for shopping?"

Like a mother hen she gathered her daughter and husband and ushered them through the door, leaving me behind.

"Do the washing up will you darling," she said to me, "We'll see you later – and don't do anything I wouldn't do!"

"Can't without you, can I Mum!" I said contentedly laughing with her, "Of course I won't – have a good time."

I stood up and displayed the length of my own somewhat aroused cock to her and she waggled her fingers at me too.

"Don't you start!" she said with a laugh, "Your Dad's bad enough!"

With that she pulled the door closed and I was left alone – in peace.

It had been a busy morning and I could think of nothing better to do than to head back to bed for a couple of hours, so that's what I did but even as I lay there waiting for sleep to enfold me, my cock stayed incredibly hard and just wouldn't go down. The excitement of fucking both my sister and my mother was exhilarating even though we'd probably be enjoying many more horny fuck sessions and my cock seemed to understand fully.

It was Debbie whose newly explored body thrilled me and now that she was old enough she'd soon become an important and very sexy part of the family tradition...and even as sleep slowly took over I was still thinking of her delicious little birthday pussy.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds