A Houseful of Incest Ch. 01

"Kiss me, quick, kiss me!" gasped my sister and I leaned down and found her lips with mine.

Our lips meshed tightly for a moment or two before parting so we could breathe again but in that few seconds the fuse had been lit.

"Ohhh, it's cumming!" I grunted, now feeling my sap rising quickly, "Hurry up Debs, I'm going to cum and I can't stop it now!"

"I'll be right with you!" she gasped urgently, "Ohhh, ohhhh, ohhhhh Chrisssss – I'm cumming too!"

Her sudden tightness was too much for my cock – too much pleasure – too many feeling of sheer excitement – too many sensations and without further warning I felt my spunk zipping up my tubes and spraying from my cock into her body once again.

"Ohhh yeahhh!" I spluttered, my need to breathe interfering with my words, "Cumming – oh Debs, cumming, so hard!"

For a few seconds we froze into a rigid block of humanity as we both hit the top and then we both flopped to the bed, our limbs flailing and grasping, our bodies jerking and twisting and our sex organs tightly pressed together as we climaxed and as our juices flowed copiously.

And then there was just silence apart from our breathing as we gathered our wits again, as we recovered our minds and as our bodies relaxed and calmed down.

"Oh my god, what the hell was that!" said Debbie through a huge smile, "I never knew – wow – all my orgasms before that were nothing – that was so bloody powerful!"

"Was good, wasn't it," I agreed, already feeling my penis shrinking and softening, "You were hot stuff Debs, in fact you were brilliant! Hey Happy Birthday Debs, you're amazing!"

She grinned hugely, pulled me into a wet and loving kiss then slumped back to the bed.

We lapsed into silence again as we recovered and then it was Debbie's turn to comment as she pulled a face.

"I'm all wet down there where it's leaked out," she said as she lifted her arse from the bed, "Could you hop off so I can go and clean up please."

Truthfully and even though I too had enjoyed an amazing orgasm, the last thing I wanted to do was to move. Lying there on top of my sister, feeling her warm gentle loving body beneath me was such a delicious feeling that I never wanted it to end but I agreed entirely that we needed to clean up somewhat and anyway, my cock was a shadow of it's former glory right now and as soon as I moved it slipped from Debbie's vagina, also releasing another flood of juices.

"Ugggghh!" she grunted, "Ahhh, look at that lot – it's everywhere!"

Having lifted from her I was able to see that our juices had splattered all around, creating a wet, slippery frothy bath that was pink in places from her virginal blood.

"Ummm, yeah, towel, I think," I said as I reached over to fetch one that Mum had obviously put handy.

With one end of it I dried myself somewhat then left her to work on the mess of fluids, blobs and streaks of cum, pools of sweat and other leftovers that adorned her body and bed.

"How are you feeling?" I asked now that we'd returned to something akin to normality, "Good – or sore?"

"Lots of goodness but a bit sore too – doesn't look as if I bled much thank heavens," Debbie answered as she bent and examined her pussy, "I think I'd better go and have a shower – think you need one too."

I nodded as I gathered my clothes.

"I'll go and use the main shower," I said, "You know what'll happen if I share yours!"

Debbie and I both laughed before we met for a gentle kiss, her lips deliciously tasty and soft but such was the power of her body that the kiss stretched into a lengthy session, before Debs pushed me away.

"No more, that was wonderful," she sighed, "I'm not sure if I could survive another round like that right now!"

Debbie's room, unlike mine, was blessed with a small en suite bathroom so, after we'd shared another parting kiss, I headed out to the shower in the main bathroom just across the landing. With my mind still fully wrapped in the sexual excitement of the past hour I didn't even notice that the bathroom was already filled with steam until I'd stepped inside and closed the door behind me and only at that moment did I realise that someone else was already in the shower. For a moment or two I couldn't define who it was – it had to be Mum or Dad – but then the imprint of a breast appeared on the shower screen.

"Oh hell," I said, knowing that Mum could spend hours in the shower, "You going to be in there long Mum?"

Mum's head appeared now as she slid the shower door back, her face glowing and wet.

"I've only just got in here," she said, "Trust you to turn up right now – anyway, what's the matter?"

"I need a shower badly," I said, "I'm all sweaty and sticky."

"Oh yes, you've been busy, haven't you!" she said with a big grin, "Did you do it properly then?"

"She was brilliant!" I enthused, "Debs is going to be so much fun!"

"Oh well done Chris," added Mum with a huge smile, "Dad will be so pleased!"

We laughed together then Mum opened the screen door wider, revealing her soapy delicious body.

"You'd better come in here and we'll share then," said Mum and knowing that there was room for at least two people in the shower I agreed quickly.

Needless to say the water was way hotter than I preferred and after I moaned about it Mum did at least turn the heat down a small amount to a temperature that I could survive in but I'd hardly got myself wet before Mum was laughing at me, causing me to wonder what she was on about, although I soon found out.

"Look at that poor little thing!" she chortled as she pointed at my cock, "He's all shrunk and worn out!"

My penis certainly didn't look anything like the big strong hard cock that I'd been thrusting into my sister's hole and it was drooping tiredly.

"Debs has done him in I think," I said as I held it and waved it around, "Still, worth it for her special occasion, wasn't it."

"Oh goodness me yes," said Mum with a big grin, "So glad that you were able to keep up the family tradition."

"I think she had a great ride," I said, now feeling proud of my achievement, "Really enjoyed herself."

"So you made her cum, did you – oh, I guess that's what I heard!" said Mum as she soaped her breasts then her belly, "Did a good job on her then?"

I nodded happily as I took the soap from her and set about my own body.

"She had three maybe four big orgasms, at least two with me inside her," I said proudly, "And I came off twice too."

"So you should," added Mum with a smile, "That was the whole idea, wasn't it – to give her a good hot horny welcome to her eighteenth?"

I nodded again as I continued to soap myself.

"So you're knackered now are you?" asked Mum as she reached forward and took hold of my limp penis, "I bet I could get it up again!"

It actually only took a few strokes of Mum's wonderful hand before my cock stood there again, stiffly pointing at her through foamy bubbles.

"There, see, I knew he could do it," said Mum happily, "I bet there's still enough lead in your pencil to give me a quick ride, isn't there!"

Normally after two big orgasms I'd probably have chosen to lie down and doze for a bit but with the refreshing water, Mum's delectable body there in front of me and her hand around my penis it had responded powerfully and now I was suddenly eager for more.

"Come on then," I agreed and with that Mum stepped close to me and plastered her slippery bubbly body against mine, her generous boobs slipping around on my chest, her deliciously stiff and wiry pubes stirring my cock even further.

"Mmmmm, thank you darling, I could just do with a quickie," she said before her mouth found mine, "Mmmm, that feels lovely sweetheart!"

For a couple of minutes we clung together, our bodies slipping and sliding deliciously, our tongues weaving and sparring erotically, then she moved away, let the water rinse the bubbles from her body, pushed me under the spray until I too was free of soap then turned the water off.

"Don't want soap up inside me," she pointed out, "And we'll only waste the water, won't we."

Her hand again found my penis which was now very much alive and stiff, then she slid her fist up and down my shaft a few times, before releasing me and turning around.

"Feels good darling, give it to me from behind," she said, "I like it that way."

Mum and I had enjoyed each other carnally ever since my own eighteenth birthday – the day when I'd been admitted to the incestual mix. Mum, Dad and Betty had already played and fucked together for many a year and the addition of another penis was welcomed with open thighs, Mum's being the first to receive and indoctrinate me.

Since then I'd been allowed to fuck her and her sister-in-law whenever the opportunity arose and as each of my aunt's children had come of age, then so they too had joined in and we'd all enjoyed each other, one way or another. But Mum was my favourite – well, perhaps now my second favourite after my own sister – but Mum and I together had always been something special and right now I was about to fuck her again as she bent over and presented her wet arse to me.

"Where do you want it?" I asked as I reached down and let my finger slide down the crease of her arse, over her arsehole then down to her pussy, "Back door or front?"

"Front this time!" she said simply, "I'm already nice and wet inside thanks to your dad, but another lovely orgasm will do wonders for me!"

Mum was something of a glutton when it came to sex – not perhaps a genuine nymphomaniac but most certainly very willing to entertain more than one nice thrusting cock.

I shuffled closer and as Mum pushed backwards so I fitted my cock between her lips and in an instant I was sliding up and into her welcoming hole.

"Uhhhh, yessss!" she gasped as we united, "That's it – like that!"

She bent over more now and, grasping the handrail she pushed her arse back at me as I settled to pumping my penis in and out of her eager hole. She was indeed very slippery and wet inside which was confirmation, as if I needed it, that Dad had been there before me this morning. But her vagina was also amazingly responsive to my cock and I could feel so many bands and rings of muscles up there as she stroked, pulled at and squeezed my cock.

"You're in a horny mood today, aren't you?" I commented as we fucked, our movements now somewhat faster than before, "What's so exciting?"

"Nothing," said Mum, "Well, perhaps I was thinking about Debbie. You did give her a good ride, didn't you?"

"Damn right I did!" I said happily, "And she cums beautifully too – really powerfully!"

"Ohhh, just like me then," said Mum as she braced herself by moving her feet back a bit, "And speaking of that, you'd better not take too long – I'll be cumming quite soon I think."

"Ok, I'll get moving," I added, driving my cock harder and faster into her, "Ohhh fuck – you're amazing, you feel so good!"

"And you too," added Mum as her hole began tightening in spasms, "Hurry up Chris – I think I'll be cumming any minute now!"

I renewed my own efforts, slamming my hips against Mum's buttocks time and time again until suddenly she tightened around my cock, almost cutting off any chance of movement.

"Ohhh Chris – its cumming, its cumming!" she gasped, "Here it cums – ohhhh, ohhhh, ohhhhhh!"

Then she was convulsing all around me, her rump pressing back at me and her vagina sucking and pulling at my cock as she climaxed time and time again until she relaxed and sighed hugely.

"Ohhhhh!" she breathed as she looked over her shoulder at me, "Lovely – that was perfect!"

"Hot stuff!" I laughed, "You're insatiable, aren't you Mum!"

"No, no way!" she laughed back, "Just so long as I get plenty of cock I'm happy enough!"

As Mum stood upright once more my penis slowly slid from her hole, leaving it standing there, gleaming with her juices. She turned around and looked down at it.

"Thought you'd still be stiff – you didn't cum, did you?" she asked as she took hold of my cock, "Guess we ought to do something about that!"

A moment later she was on her knees and letting my penis slip into her mouth while her hand slid up and down my shaft. She was as good at oral sex as she was at any other form of sex but blow jobs were a rare treat – not because Mum didn't like to suck us off, but just because both Dad and I usually seemed to empty ourselves inside her other holes.

Her busy mouth, her prehensile tongue and her slippery hand combined to form the perfect storm of sensations on my penis and even though I'd emptied myself into my sister twice already this morning I could already feel the spasms of another orgasm building quickly.

"Ohhh fuck you're good Mum, this isn't going to take long!" I panted as Mum continued her ministrations on me, "You're going to get a mouthful soon Mum."

"Let it go any time!" she gasped, her words indistinct around my penis, "Whenever you're ready!"

Her oral assault began again with a renewed assault on my senses and a few moments later I knew that I was going to let loose pretty soon.

"Its cumming, I can feel it!" I panted, feeling primal spasms and quivers working their way through me, "Ohh Mum – its cumming – here it cums!"

I felt Mum's lips and hand tighten around my penis and when her other hand gently squeezed my balls I thrust and pumped my gushes of cum into her mouth.

"Uhhhmmm!" grunted Mum as I began filling her mouth with my juices, "Ohhhh nice!"

It didn't take me long to empty out this time – there wasn't much left in the tank after my sister had near enough drained me, but there was sufficient spunk to please Mum, that was for sure!

A few moments later and I was helping Mum to stand again, noticing that she's managed to spill a splash of my cum. There was also a dribble that hung from her chin until it joined the big splodge on her breast and Mum was quick to notice.

"Oh dear, how on earth did that happen?" she asked herself as she wiped her chin and sucked the remnants of my cum from her fingers, "Getting clumsy in my old age I reckon!"

We laughed together while I made disparaging noises about her imagined old age, then Mum pointed at her breast where my splash of sticky white cum had now slid down to gather just above her nipple.

"Come on, you have some," she offered, "And you can give me my nips a quick suck while you're at it!"

I was no stranger to cum and often swallowed my own, usually from one of Mum's, my aunt's or my cousin's orifices so I quickly bent down and engulfed her nipple, letting my lips stretch out to cover and engulf my sticky blob of cum.

"Ohhhh, that feels good!" breathed Mum, "You'd better not do that for too long or you'll have to fuck me again!"

With a parting kiss I pulled away from her now clean and erect nipple, then bent and kissed the other one to make them even and as I did so Mum turned the water back on.

"Stop it darling! Time to get cleaned up," she suggested, "I think I need my proper breakfast!"

And then we were washing and towelling each other after which I left Mum to finish off while I scampered naked and glowing, across the landing to my room to climb into my clothes.

Downstairs, Dad was busy pouring a mug of coffee for Debbie and when he saw me he smiled broadly then filled another mug and pushed it towards me.

"There you go son," he said placidly, "What else do you want for breakfast?"

"I'll get myself some cereals thanks Dad," I answered, "I gather you've already had yours already."

We laughed together then as I sipped from the hot mug I glanced at my sister. In turn she winked at me then smiled hugely before flashing her eyes towards Dad.

"He wants me too!" she whispered, her lips pouting and wet, "Do I let him have me?"

Sadly for her, her whisper wasn't quiet enough and Dad was alert.

"Of course I want you!" he added, "Since you were so nice to your brother I don't see why you can't do the same for your father, especially on your birthday!"

Dad moved and stretched his arm around his daughter, then kissed her cheek. Debbie responded by turning towards him and kissing him back, her soft mouth locking against Dad's pliable mouth this time, until Dad pulled away.

"Careful girl!" he admonished with a laugh, "Look what you've gone and done!"

He stepped back and we could both see the outline of his lengthy penis as it stiffened in his trousers. It hadn't taken Dad long to rise to the occasion!

"Tonight maybe Dad," said Debbie, "I still feel a bit sore after this morning – it is my first day of sex after all."

"Ok, guess that'll be good enough for me!" Dad said with mock resignation, "You should be feeing much better by tonight but I'm glad to hear that Chris did his job."

"Ohhh, he certainly did that very well," sighed Debbie, "That's why I'm sore – it isn't just that he took my virginity, it's because he's so big up inside me!"

"Rubbish!" said Dad with a big smile, "If you think he's big then you just wait for me – mine's almost an inch longer than his – and it's a bit thicker too!"

I saw Debbie's eyes light up but I did agree with her suggestion if only because I wanted to stay the only one to have entered her for at least a few more hours. She was my only sister and quite apart from loving her dearly I also felt quite possessive about her, but, having enjoyed being the first, I could now relax somewhat, also knowing that we'd certainly be fucking again over the coming months.

But anyway Dad also had plans for Debbie that had nothing to do with sex.

"Hey, are you fit to go shopping?" he asked of his daughter and she nodded and smiled.

"Good," he answered with a return smile, "Once your mother's come down and had her breakfast we'll head into town to get your presents, eh?"

"Sounds super Dad," said Debbie, still smiling, "Am I going to get that new phone?"

"We did promise you, didn't we," said Dad, "And perhaps your mother will buy you some sexy clothes too."

"Hope so," said Debbie as she lifted her skirt up high, "Look at these knickers – no way are they sexy!"

Her knickers looked so thin and flimsy that they were almost transparent in places and I felt sure that she'd been well aware of the effect they'd have on Dad.

"Put it away!" growled Dad, his eyes locked on his daughter's nearly-naked groin, "I don't know Debbie – what are we supposed to do with you?"

"Fuck me?" asked my sister with a wicked grin, "Well – later anyway!"

Our fun and laughter paused when Mum appeared, now fully dressed and beautiful. Actually, to me, she looked beautiful when she was naked but dressed and made up she was even prettier.

"What are you lot all giggling about?" asked Mum as Dad slid her cup of tea across the table, "Bet it was to do with sex, wasn't it?"

Dad explained without even looking bashful after which Mum wiggled her finger at him.

"I hadn't forgotten that we'd be taking Debbie shopping – and you let her recover before you fuck her, you old goat!" she said firmly, "Chris gave her a good seeing to this morning and she'll be quite sore for a while I expect, so make do with me for today."

Dad pulled a face in mock annoyance but smiled too.

"Suppose I'll have to!" he moaned with a grin, "Better than nothing!"

Mum slapped his back firmly but laughed too.

"You had your oats this morning anyway," she said, "And Chris gave me a nice load of cum too, so you'll have to wait for a bit. It'll do you good to be patient."

"He had you as well did he?" asked Dad, his eyebrows raised high, "So he had both of you this morning? Dirty horny little bugger!"

"No, he didn't bugger me today – he put it up my pussy while we showered, then I sucked him off," said Mum as she reached over and stroked Dad's penis through his trousers, "Anyway, I'm quite sure that Debbie will be feeling much better by tonight so you can have her then if she'll let you."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds