• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • A Husband's Legal Consent Ch. 03

A Husband's Legal Consent Ch. 03

1234

David rough pounding Brett...

Before Todd closed his eyes with his body mostly submerged in the tub, he witnessed his husband being pounded by an enormous yet beautiful cock attached to a handsome, muscular stud. And yet, despite the need to be jealous watching that scenario, what he felt was a momentary satisfaction as he was also sexually satiated, with his husband helping him to achieve that state.

His husband looked sexy, handsome and beautiful while naked. Brett seemed in bliss and somehow felt the joy as he was continuously pounded from behind. The look of happiness was seen on his husband's face as David, their best friend brought him to that state. However, they were keeping at it with no sign of being in orgasm any minute even after Brett licked his cock clean of cum, after releasing his third nut that night.

With the fucking, hard pounding and the groans and moans, Todd was curious how they managed to maintain that momentum. Their stamina to keep fucking even after witnessing two orgasms in a row left Todd with a kind of awe and appraisal for his husband, Brett, and then David, his sworn brother.

It was just fucking. But then Todd knew that when David and Brett would continue having sex on a regular basis, daily as he expected, then the romantic feelings would surface eventually.

The thought that David and Brett might be compatible sexually did not appear recently.

There was this person who kept on giving him that image, informing him about David and Brett's seemingly high sex drive. And that person just bid his farewell recently, a person whose husband was now fucking his husband, Brett.

How would he see himself being with Brett while his husband would also give that sexual joy, more than what he and Brett could be experiencing, to another person, a sworn brother, best friend and ex-lover?

Todd and David formed a platonic relationship after deciding they could not be compatible romantically, allowing themselves to become sworn brothers. But with the possible development where Brett and David's sexual relationship with his full knowledge and encouragement might evolve into something romantic, Todd was preparing for a possible Triad relationship with him, Brett, and David in it.

He could not lose his husband. He did not want to lose his sworn brother. Todd also knew that Brett and David would not conduct beyond what could be considered betrayal. His trust was placed wholeheartedly in the two most important persons in his life, although recently he added Scotty, his son with Brett, to that group.

***

When Todd watched how David was rough-pounding his husband, nailing his handsome husband of five years, he could not help but nut the third time for that day inside Brett's throat. The splashes of the water, the look of David's seemingly triumphant look as he took his spouse's waist and then roughly pistoning his cock in and out, and the grin that said he was thankful to Todd for giving him this blessing.

Blessing?

Were David and Brett already forming an affair before this?

The way they moved in sync while they were fucking made him surmise that they were already doing this prior to deciding on a proposal with David.

But then, there were no indications of cheating considering David was still in mourning. His husband, Brett, would not do that to Colin even when their deceased best friend was suffering while waiting for the time the Grim Reaper to fetch him.

Again, thinking of Colin, the person with whom he also formed a bond together with Brett was the same person that David loved and married for several years. David was mourning Colin's passing. But then it seemed his suggestion, allowing David to seduce and instigate the sexual coercion or the menage with him just watching, was successful in helping his best friend from thinking too much of the loss that might lead to a downward spiral of his emotional and mental health.

The thing, that one matter that made Todd never forget about Colin was that he was the same person who asked him that he, Brett, and David form a threesome after his imminent death during the period when Colin was bedridden, suffering from the third and final flare of that ailment. Todd refused the suggestion with the diplomacy he could muster citing the intricacies and requirements of sworn brotherhood. But then Todd saw Colin smile when the latter replied, expecting the former's reaction to the suggestion. Instead of disappointment as Todd wanted to shoot down another of Colin's suggestions, he initially balked at declining the idea, still Colin's, about David and Brett.

Todd heard many factors and reasons why Brett would be the best person for David to be with despite Todd's existence as Brett's husband. This was even when Colin was alive. The possibility of pairing Brett and David sexually didn't register in Todd's consciousness until Colin introduced it.

Did Todd concede to his friend and client's suggestion?

He refused to respond. He thought of it as ridiculous. Brett's marriage to Todd was as strong as steel or so he thought at that time. Even with their waning sexual activities, Todd never allowed the idea that Brett, even though with a high sex drive, would find another man to sexually satisfy him until recently.

After Todd witnessed their synced movements in fucking and hard pounding in the small pool, he could not wait to talk to them after they were fully satisfied. But that might wait for tomorrow.

Todd slowly raised himself from the tub. Still naked, he reached for the storage cabinet in the pool area for the towels.

He heard David yell, "Where are you going, Todd?"

"Getting you towels man. I am about to dry off."

He proceeded to the shower area to rinse off and then dried himself with a towel.

While Todd was doing this, Brett asked David a question while pounding Brett's fuckable ass, "Are you still on with that challenge?"

"Yeah, man!" David checked his waterproofed watch. "Oh, it is still the hour when the club was just starting. It is not even two hours before midnight yet." While he was replying to Brett, he continued fucking his ass with variations in tempo.

"Babe! You okay?" Brett called out, not minding that his ass was violated. But despite that, he was still feeling good. His friend was an expert in fucking. He tried not to compare him with his husband because Todd was also an incredible fucker. But in regards to stamina, David obviously surpassed Todd.

"I'm good. Fucked out. Beat." Todd responded happily or tried to while he was feigning any strength left in him. He returned to the lounge while drying off, still working on the strength to watch his husband experience the fuck of his life. However, when he started to lay on the supine lounge with his body wrapped in a bathrobe, he swiftly drifted off to sleep.

Brett watched this as well as David.

"Todd is now sleeping." While Brett uttered this, David increased the tempo of his fucking surprising Brett. "Fuck, man!"

"Yeah, Brett, Fuck!" David then started to stroke Brett's cock while he was fucking him. But then he suddenly changed the position to where he grabbed Bretts' wrists and then started rough pounding his sex partner with gusto from behind.

"I know you want me rough fucking you. You seem to love it. Okay?" By then, Brett started to release cum for the fourth time without him even touching his cock. With the way his wrists were being held by David, he could not hold his cock while it oozed with cum.

"Fuck!" David also came hard just seconds after Brett's.

Both men tried to catch their breath as they submerged their bodies under the water. Brett saw the cum floating on the surface but then it flowed to the bubbles to the area of the tub where self-cleaning mode was functioning. He was glad he got this tub installed with this kind of function, though regular maintenance would be needed for the mechanism to work properly and the tub to be longer-lasting.

"Want more wine?" David offered, seemingly satiated but he looked to be on the prowl for more fucking.

"Yes, please. Thanks!"

Brett tried not to make eye contact with his friend. After the fucking, it appeared that guilt and regrets were slowly seeping in.

David handed him his wine-filled glass.

"I know what you're feeling man. But please don't."

David uttered, still dazed from the fucking but consciously aware of Brett's emotions.

"What do you mean?"

Brett still held his glass, not looking at David but yet waiting for an answer.

"Todd proposed this because he is concerned about you, Brett. I am not supposed to say these things to you. If you want, we can wait for tomorrow for Todd to come clean and explain."

David took a sip right after saying it. He then poured another one from the wine bottle till the last drop.

"You know, you two could do it in a setting where it would be less tempting and erotic while you were working out in informing me. But this..."

Still not looking at David, Brett commented. His voice was controlled yet cracking.

"Hey, I am sorry if I was too aggressive tonight. I mean, l want to know what you want, need and love in fucking. You seem to be flirting with me or so I thought. I was subtly being touchy-feely with you but then you seemed to not mind it. I'm sorry for leading you on but then this happened and we fucked. We could not turn back the time, man." David downed what was left of his glass.

"Tell me, Brett. Did you enjoy it even with your husband watching you? Am I good enough fucking you?"

Brett noticed the crack in David's voice. He was trying hard not to glimpse at his friend. But one movement of his face and his eyes were locked on David's, misty-eyed.

"Hey!" Brett heaved a heavy sigh. "That's the thing. I enjoyed it too much. I even wanted more. But it would not be right if Todd was not watching it. Us."

Brett paused, seemingly waiting for David to react.

But then he continued. "Right after, I feel shame, guilt, regret. But I think it's normal. Todd and I are in a monogamous relationship. We are married." Brett emphasized the statement wanting David to realize again about their situation. He continued, "And then suddenly, my husband offered his best friend to fuck his spouse. I know, you are sworn brothers. But then, what's got to do with it?"

David didn't react or make any comment. He let Brett simmer whatever emotions he was feeling after several times experiencing the fuck with him. He enjoyed it too much, to the point where he started to compare Brett with Colin midway through their fucking session which resulted to four orgasms they both experienced.

And as Brett also shared, David wanted more, more sex with him. More fucking until he passed out.

David's high sex drive was a matter that he didn't share with Colin knowing of his deceased husband's condition and history of cancer. But Colin knew about it and acknowledged it. He loved David so much despite being a jealous type. He was willing to be a cuckold, watching his husband fucking another man just so his husband could loosen up the pent-up libido from his system. This made David love Colin more. He allowed Colinto to watch him while having sex with another man. But he always made it a point to place Colin as the man fucking him in his imagination by watching Colin on a cuck chair even though he was pounding hard another man's ass.

There were ups and downs in that arrangement. But there was one matter that made David question his husband's intentions. And when David and Colin thought that they could have this arrangement with a bull or another one in a year, Colin succumbed to the illness for the third time.

But before his passing, Colin instigated one matter, shameless it might seem, that was forever embedded in David's consciousness. And for many nights since then, he had been dreaming of it. It involved a person. As fate would have it, it seemed Colin's wishes for his husband came true.

"I understand the guilt and the regrets. I was in a similar position as you are now. But eventually, I soon realized how a person, like Todd, your husband, sacrificed a part of him, just to make you happy. That for me is a testament of his undying love for you, the unconditional part though is something I tried to analyze. Is a husband watching his spouse getting on with another man thrilling, exciting, arousing, or suffering? But then I realized it's about compersion, experiencing joy while knowing or watching a loved one receiving joy from another person."

David said, his eyes gazing far, somewhat watery while he still held the empty glass. He then turned his face back to Brett, whose look of shock was painted on his face. "And yes, Colin was involved in it." But then David's look shifted from meek and melancholic to seductive and predatory in seconds, "But I will tell you more of this story later. I'm still horny and I want another fuck."

"What the fuck, Dave!" Brett hissed. His brief response seemed stifled as he also tried to control the urge. But it seemed futile as David was approaching him, a look of lust seen through his face.

"Oh, there are more stories to tell. Dirty laundry to share but it will be kept between us including Todd." David's leer was now in obvious showing as he circled his arms towards Brett.

Brett couldn't help but show reluctance. But then doing it seemed difficult as he was drawn to David's magnetism.

"I can't betray my husband, Dave." Eyes drooping, Brett attempted to reason out even though his body was glued to David's and was more vulnerable to sexual ministrations.

"Didn't you hear Todd?" David whispered, more erotic this time. "He encouraged this, you and I, having sex. We both benefit from this. But also, Todd can take advantage of this situation. He loves his career so much I sometimes think, his love for it is equal to his love for you."

"I know. That's why I don't want Todd to choose me over his career. I want my husband to experience and enjoy the benefits of having me, his family, and also a successful career. But this... this can jeopardize everything."

"You know I won't do that to Todd." David breathed as he also attempted to reason, wanting Brett's doubts to ease by starting to kiss the earlobe. "I love him, as a best friend and as a brother."

Brett chuckled, somewhat diverting from the erotic state that David ignited between them. "I sometimes feel jealous about that, about the thought that you still have a thing for my husband."

David's response was embracing Brett tightly, attempting to soothe the other with a caring yet lusty gesture, his hips starting to grind as his cock, hardened, connected with Brett's. "You always have that thought. But you know my relationship with Todd is purely platonic now."

"I am not alone with that feeling though. I sometimes discussed it with Colin, who shared his doubts about yours and Todd's relationship."

"Oh, that's kind of surprising." David's reply was succinct as he stopped his sexual motion towards Brett.

"Nice try, attempting to turn down the mood. But I know my husband very well, Brett." David brought Brett's face closer to his. "I assure you, Todd is okay with this even with him, not watching."

David gazed at Brett's eyes, wanting to reassure the other that everything was within Todd's approval concerning him and the other. "We good?" David asked, almost like exerting a breath.

Brett only nodded. By then, David continued with his plan of getting more pleasure that night with Brett.

David brought his face closer to the other stud, kissing the other softly at first until they went into a full make-out.

While making out, David then brought Brett's two legs up, guiding the other man's legs to clamp around David's waist while the former took his long, huge cock, penetrating Brett's ass for another time just minutes after their last fuck.

David's fucking started slowly while he manipulated Brett to make out with him. Brett found the position intensely arousing while he continued kissing David, closing his eyes, trying not to see his husband who was lying on the lounge, dozing off.

Brett started to love kissing his best friend of a hunk. The kisses started softly and then needy, sucking on Brett's tongue while trying to make love with the other's mouth.

The younger stud still felt that guilt. But the idea of him having sex with another man, their best friend while his husband was sleeping was turning him on.

The lapping of skin to skin as the fucking intensified became louder, reverberating around the pool area. This went on for minutes with David working on only one sex position as he was enjoying the sex with Brett. But despite the groans and the loud wailing that Brett unconsciously unleashed as he received the hard pounding, Todd remained oblivious as his sleep state turned deeper.

"Fuck, Dave. Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

"Yeah, baby! You love this cock, huh? You will have this every day from now on. Shit. That's good!" As David continued pounding Brett hard, his breathing was also showing signs of another orgasm.

Brett's cock slid in friction with David's body, releasing another cum, wetting David's abs. He came first. David knowing Brett was cumming also got into the fucking more, nailing Brett harder.

"Take this, you slut! Ahhh!!!"

Still holding Brett, David managed to go down from that high, praising himself for holding that position, standing near the middle of the small pool while supporting Brett's body.

After the sexual ecstasy and while catching his breath, David suggested for them to shower. Brett acquiesced, and followed the handsome man.

David initiated another contact below the showerheads, where he drew Brett to another makeout session that turned into another fucking where Brett was facing the shower wall while being nailed from behind.

Brett tried to amplify his wailing as he was taking the hard pounding, intending to arouse his husband awake from his slumber. But then, that proved to be futile as he was taken to another high with David timing their orgasm together. Todd never showed a sign of being awakened.

For all the fucking that David and Brett had that night, the latter was amazed at how David succeeded in working their orgasms in sync as if their bodies were attuned to each other. The other would then go to orgasm when his partner started to cum. David never failed to stimulate Brett's prostate especially during the hard pounding, resulting in more hands-free orgasms for the bottom.

Brett already informed David that he was exhausted even though he could still get more orgasms with the other stud that night. The more he watched his husband, sleeping, still in robes, the more guilt he was feeling. As a good husband, he didn't want Todd to get sick while lying outside in slumber while the husband was enjoying the best fucks of his life that night. He decided to kiss Todd to wake him up. Minutes passed while Brett was doing this, Todd managed to awaken, groggily opening his eyes but welcoming the nice gesture.

With David's help, they brought Todd to the master bedroom. The latter readily agreed, concern also showing on his face. It was as if David was demonstrating his guilt after enjoying the rows of fucks he was experiencing with Brett.

"You okay, bud?" David asked Todd just to be sure.

"Yeah, sorry for sleeping on you." He immediately said though his expression was somewhat somber, still sleepy. "I miss a more comfy bed to lie on."

Brett, still feeling guilty, asked. "Sorry about tonight, babe. I... I..."

Brett stammered what to say but then Todd caught on to it and instead told him, "I'm okay with everything, hon. You don't have to worry. I apologize though for somewhat forcing you to have sex with David."

"That was at the start, man. But things with your husband are now good. Right, Brett?"

"Yeah." Brett quipped unconvincingly.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • A Husband's Legal Consent Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds