A Husband's Legal Consent Ch. 03

David watched Todd getting sweaty as he was doing the fucking. He changed several positions and he even got Brett's hands and arms behind Brett's back holding them while Todd was continually fucking his husband and all the while the younger man was deepthroating David's cock.

Watching this scene with him involved in the menage got Todd worked up. Momentarily, he yelped. "I'm going to cum!"

"Hold it, man!" David commanded, his baritone voice exuding more dominance. "Brett, go suck on your husband's big cock!"

Brett obeyed as he shifted his body to bring his face to his husband's cock, which he immediately deepthroated. Todd didn't waste any seconds as his orgasm was rapidly building. He barely noticed his husband licking him clean as he devoured spurts of cum from his phallus.

Todd, still in a haze, went back to the office chair to relax. He needed to multitask while he was watching David nailing his husband, which was now starting as Brett positioned himself atop David while the latter remained seated on the couch. Facing David, Brett lowered his ass to meet David's huge cock.

The movement was too fluid, Todd didn't even notice Brett feeling any pain when the hips started to move up and down, fucking David's cock.

After ten minutes fucking in that position, David suggested to come together which they did while Brett was embracing David, resuming their making out.

While the fucking was blatantly demonstrated on his face, he allowed himself to get distracted by downloading those recorded videos from last night including those in the morning inside David's room.

Todd installed a surveillance system, permeating his residence with Brett where the cameras could get every angle and corner, every nook and cranny of every room in the house.

While waiting for other videos to be finished downloading, he also replied to some emails he received from his office, mostly coming from his subordinates raising more questions about the recent case.

The lawyer decided not to be over-stimulated as they still had plans to visit his in-laws. He didn't want to look tired. But it also made him question his husband and and David's endurance in fucking. They seemed to not get tired easily despite the amount of fucking he witnessed as he checked those recorded videos on his computer.

Todd only heard grunts when the two reached orgasms. And then he heard his husband say, "More, Dave! Fuck me more!"

Though muffled after David continued kissing Brett, he couldn't help learning his husband was becoming a slut for David's cock. But it seemed it was an effect of the self-suppression knowing about his husband's personality being a prude and somewhat conservative.

David guided Brett as they rose from the couch while his husband was clamping on the former's waist, changing their position while David's cock was still inside Brett's ass. It was another matter that made him open his eyes about his husband and David. He tried to bring his focus back to his work, which seemed futile as he got more curious on the next move David had in store for his husband.

The two, still entangled, were moving slowly to a larger, wooden table which was the conference table. The movement was actually more of David's doing since Brett was clamping his legs on David's waist until his back touched a wooden texture.

Todd originally wanted to shout at them to be more careful while they were fucking on the conference table. But then he remembered the material's hardness scale. He only chuckled while he witnessed David place Brett's back on the table while his cock was temporarily dislodged. With just a push of his cock back inside the ass after Brett got comfortable, David resumed the ass-pounding.

For several minutes and with several changes in sex positions, Brett and David were engaged into each other, fucking to their heart's content.

Todd got his focus back on his work despite the groans and grunts just on hearing distance.

"Fuck me Dave! Don't stop fucking me!"

"Yeah, baby. Enjoy that cock inside you. My slut, you! Ow, ow, aww!" David got the fucking in full throttle where his ass was humping faster, rough pounding Brett.

"I'm cumming, Dave. Fuck! Fuck! Cum with me!" And David did together with Brett. Their sex talks and fucking skin on skin got louder, reverberating inside the home office.

"Wow!" Brett breathed while catching some air. He extended his arms to reach David's neck, which then the other hunk noticed the signal. He brought his face down to Brett to make out.

For a few minutes, they were making out as David was slowly taking his cock out from Brett's ass. He guided Brett to an embrace as he was bringing their bodies back to the couch.

"That was amazing!" David managed to say between kisses.

"Yeah!" Brett's terse reply while still feeling the bliss.

For several minutes, David and Brett were in their own little world as they slowly descended from a high. It made them oblivious to Todd's presence.

"I hope that was the end for this morning's fucking. We need to prepare for the visit."

Todd's voice resonated, bringing David and Brett to a surprise.

"Babe, thanks!" Brett smiled as he faced his husband, still handsome but very serious with his career. David was still clinging onto him, leaving kisses on his neck. Brett heard David whisper. "Go to Todd!"

"Okay."

As he untangled himself from David, Brett became more self-conscious as he walked to his husband. He approached Todd, embracing him from the back though the office chair prevented him from doing the full embrace. Todd decided to stand up as he met his husband's embrace.

"You're amazing, you know that! And I'm sorry about some things, about being whiny sometimes, being needy." Brett showered his husband with kisses as he tried to suck on his husband's skin on the neck, working to leave on some hickeys.

"These will make my parents mad with jealousy when we face them. But it's not appropriate that only I have them despite most of them because of David." Brett sniggered while David chortled when he heard it.

"Sorry about that, Todd. I couldn't help myself. I know now the feeling being in your shoes while you are fucking and enjoying Brett."

Todd's only reply, "It's okay bud. As they said, all's well that ends well."

(To be continued...)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds