A Husband's Legal Consent Ch. 03

That early morning was among the best experiences Brett had in his life. He never thought he liked to be woken up that way.

For how long that slow fucking lasted, he never found a way to gauge it. But it was among the best feelings he had in the morning.

"Aww... feels so good!" Brett whimpered while hearing David groaning and grunting as the slow fucking's tempo turned a bit faster but not much that it became hard fucking. The stimulation was too much for Brett that he wailed when he felt the cum rising out from his urethra, with spurts on his belly rubbing against David's abdomen.

When the ecstasy was subsiding after a high, he felt David's breath easing.

"That was amazing, baby." David's breathy voice resonated while still trying to catch his breath. "I never thought it would be this good."

"Good morning, baby!" The top cheerfully said with a kiss on the lips.

Brett didn't respond as he was also caught up from the high. He still felt that post-orgasmic bliss, preventing him from acting more than just a simple nod, which David witnessed. But he then responded to the greeting seconds later.

"What a good way to start this morning." Brett managed to form a smile.

With his cock still inside Brett's ass, David attempted to start a conversation. "I'm sorry about the hickeys. I got caught up with the sensations. Your ass feels good on my cock, baby."

Brent only managed to grunt. But then he realized the gist of what David said. He panicked.

"Hey, don't fret too much. Let's see if Todd is okay with this. If not, I will apologize profusely till he can forgive me." David then added. "It's my fault."

Brett's panic mode continued when he looked at his watch. He forgot to remove it. The watch read thirty minutes past six in the morning. It seemed he only got five hours of sleep. But he was surprisingly refreshed.

"It was the best night I have ever had. I mean, I can't discount what I had with Colin. But I never had that experience where I got to fuck to several orgasms in one night and then was greeted with a nice ass in the morning wrapped around my cock."

"And then, I remember that my cock never left inside your ass while we were sleeping. Your ass wouldn't allow it." David sniggered as his face got too seductive, too handsome for Brett to resist.

Brett only listened to David's seeming monologue. He realized that it was David's way of coping with his loss. But it also made him a bit mad hearing something unpleasant about his deceased friend. It even came out from Colin's husband.

"But you know what, even with this pleasant experience, I couldn't replace what I had with Colin. Sex is different compared to the love we had for each other. I am willing to sacrifice my pleasure for his continued presence in my life."

Brett's response was to hug David, embracing him in his arms while still feeling that throbbing cock inside him.

"But as they said, 'all's well that ends well.' I might have lost him and would never regain Colin. But then someone comes into my life who seems to be more compatible with me."

David lifted his head from Brett's neck to face the other man. And then he kissed him, softly. Brett responded to the kiss.

"I want to say, I always have this big crush on you. More like a physical attraction. It got worse when Colin was convincing me, telling me how you and I were compatible. It got into my head until I dreamt about fucking you even with Colin still around. He even heard me talking in my dreams, calling for you."

David got reddened when he said his confession. "Colin was okay with it since it was his fault. And yeah, my husband was always saying to me, prodding me how he liked to watch me fucking you. He learned about your complaint when you shared about Todd being too busy to fuck you. And I told him about the high libido you might be having because of that pill I prescribed. That got him to conclude about why you and I should fuck while he and Todd would be watching. But he knew about Todd being vehemently disgusted about infidelity. I only learned recently about how Todd was persuaded by Colin, eventually giving in to have you and I together, fucking each other. But it seems it will be I that will do the fucking more."

David grinned as he eyed Brett still looking serious, obviously digesting the information he heard.

"I told you about this matter after the fucking and so I did as promised. And I know you have more questions in your head. How about taking this to the shower?"

David got his cock out from Brett's ass causing the younger man to whimper.

Brett then followed David to the bathroom, permitting to fuck him again under the shower head. Another orgasm seemed to help Brett clear his mind. But he informed David about Todd, probably sleeping in, wanting to surprise his husband with breakfast in bed. David responded with "You should. We can't let Todd think he is being set aside." And then he told Brett that he needed to soak in the tub, wanting to be left alone for a while.

The younger man agreed as he got out from the shower first while wearing one of David's tight boxer briefs.

From the time he prepared the fruits and the eggs including the bacon and bread to the moment that he listened to his husband and David's conversation, what he felt was big guilt weighing on him. He waited for the breakfast to finish so he could talk to Todd. But then he heard Todd, asking if he was okay.

"Yeah, babe. Just weighing on everything. You said and I heard from David that you would open these things up when we get to your office later."

"Promise, hon. How about we go shower together."

"I have already showered, babe," Brett remarked which made David uneasy.

"How about you accompany your husband, Brett. You can take a shower with him while I do the dishes. I am all set up for the meeting anyway."

"Sounds good." it was all Brett could manage as he was led by Todd to their bedroom.

***

"I apologize about last night and this morning, babe. I...I slept with David without your knowledge."

Brett's somber voice alarmed Todd. He thought everything was clear last night and that he needed to be more forthright and convincing on the matter for Brett to realize that what he had with David was okay. But then, that expression made him decide to make things clearer, straightforward and persuasive.

"David's undies also look good on you, hon. And no, I'm not mad. There's nothing to be forgiven. I know your feelings and I admit I'm at fault here. It should be me that must ask for your forgiveness."

Brett blushed when he heard his husband's comment about the boxer briefs. "I don't know what to say, babe. Everything is messed up in my head. But I can't omit the fact that I enjoyed the fucking with David. That puts even more weight on the guilty feeling."

"Let's shower up first, if you're still up for it," Todd suggested while leading his husband to the shower hall. He knew of his husband's recent predicament. Understandably, it was within Todd's expectations. That erased his doubts about Brett and David already fucking before last night.

Brett remembered David's suggestion about pleasing Todd, which must be his newfound role in the new dynamics. But then, for many years of them being boyfriends and then husbands, Brett's role was always about pleasing Todd. His husband, during his few years being together always found a way to reciprocate, their love-making more sensually fulfilling. It was only recently that changes happened making Brett unsatisfied, becoming irritable as a result.

He relished the time Brett had with his husband. So he decided to make it up to Todd, to show his love as well as to lessen the amount of guilt from his transgressions with David, even if that transgression was already granted permission by Todd.

Todd decided to fuck Brett from behind in the shower hall. This was also to prove something. And when he slowly penetrated his husband without hearing Brett's suggestion to use a lube, he sensed the wetness inside Brett's asshole. The copious amount of cum could be regarded that his husband was freshly fucked and bred not only once. That turned Todd on even more. He might be the sloppy seconds but he needed to feel David's cum on his cock. He wondered if it would have an effect on their oath of brotherhood, if his cock would be coated with his sworn brother's cum.

The lawyer husband tried to prolong the fucking. But the sensation on his cock was too much, adding to the fact the knowledge that his husband and David were fucking in the early morning for several times, the feeling of cum rising out of his penis became unbearable. He never noticed Brett jerking off to his orgasm to time with Todd. But then Todd came way earlier while Brett was still working on getting that orgasm.

Todd remained on Brett's ass until he saw his husband cum. It brought him to shame though that his husband would need a hand to be stimulated to orgasm while he was fucking him. He remembered that he successfully brought Brett to hands-free orgasms several times before. His latest realization caused him to concede on the fact that Brett found a better sex partner for him in David. But the thought that he helped in arranging that somehow offset the guilt and the shame.

They ended the shower after careful ministrations with Brett mostly doing the work, making sure that his husband was properly taken care of.

***

Brett's other thought about Todd arranging David to be his fuckbuddy, his sex partner might be because of the possibility that David found another one for a lover. Was that one a man or a woman, younger or older? The cougar that used to be his husband's client was within Todd's age range. But he also thought that his husband might have a preference for a younger lover, one he could control.

Those thoughts were plaguing him when he was cooking. It was put to a stop when Todd arrived and snuggled him, embracing from the back while he was preparing breakfast.

And then, those thoughts resurfaced when he heard Todd planning to be in another country for two months for a recent case. Todd then asked him what his thoughts were about it.

"Did you already find another lover, Todd? Is he good? Or is that person a she?" Brett could not hold his emotions as he uttered a tirade of questions and then expletives.

Todd as well as David was surprised by Brett's accusations.

"You know it's ridiculous hearing it from you. I thought you trusted me." Todd could not help but feel morose after he listened to Brett's unfounded accusations against him.

"I do Todd. I trust you. But I can't trust the people around you. What if you were kidnapped and got blackmailed and you were forced to fuck someone. But because you were blackmailed, you could not share it with me, thinking you might lose me. I swear Todd I will not leave you and will always love you."

"You know I had this thought because of the arrangement with David. It is like an impetus for me to keep on enjoying David and his fucking while I will then become more complicit to the possibility that you will also have your own lover to fuck." Brett continued.

There was a pregnant pause after Brett unleashed those words. Even a drop of a pin could be heard during that momentary silence. That silence was broken when David laughed, a bit too loud for Brett's liking.

"You seem to have an imaginative mind, Brett. But I could not blame you. How about this..."

Brett got more annoyed when he heard that insult from David. But was it an insult? Brett knew he got more ridiculous as he opened his mouth. He watched his husband, Todd, who seemed to remain silent, contemplative but frustrated. Depression slowly made its way inside Todd's consciousness. 'How can he solve this?' Todd thought.

"How about a lover's oath?"

Todd perked up when he heard David's suggestion. "How about making it a threeway lover's oath without nullifying the effect of our brother's oath, Dave?"

"I agree." David quipped in response.

"Is this some kind of oath where the betrayer will die? If it is, then I'm in."

"Babe..." Todd whined reaching out for his husband's hand. Brett allowed himself to be held. He also needed the contact to appease him. "I love you. You know that. I will always be faithful."

"I know babe. And I'm sorry for those accusatory words. I didn't mean it. It just came out because of doubts. And I love you, too!"

"Okay lovers and husbands. I know you also have your moments of weakness. But I can help in resolving that. Just follow my lead."

David guided Todd and Brett through the oath. Todd suggested a leeway on the oath where it would allow Brett and David to become lovers aside from being sex partners. That caused alarm in Brett while David was smiling as he listened to Todd's add-on clause to the oath. Eventually, Brett didn't complain or react. He just let it be. All of the suggestions for the oath's clause were within his bounds of preference. He didn't add or take down any suggestions. One of the clauses was for him and Todd to be forever husbands and to continue to love each other, to find ways to rekindle their love with no chance of divorce.

And so, after an hour of going through the process with a ritual that involved their essence and that meant, it was either blood or semen to be amalgamated and used as an ink to draw their signatures, the oath was completed. Each of them received a copy of that oath.

Brett analyzed the oath especially the part where he decided for no chance for divorce which he and Todd easily agreed on. It also made him realize that David was being too mysterious as he could facilitate the oath as if he was like a mage or something. He tried to ask Todd about it before when his husband opened up about the oath of brotherhood. But then his spouse replied that it was part of David's family tradition. No magic was involved. But he remained doubtful. That doubt solidified after the oath where he was among the parties involved in it.

Despite the mysterious aspect of it, he was happy that it was something that he was involved in a more concrete connection with his husband in an enigmatic way. But then he thought about David and the possible evolution of their relationship which Todd seemed to allow. He could not find words to show a more definitive reaction.

"Well, I know that after an oath, doubts will surface, especially about me. Just to let you know I am a mortal. And I don't have magic powers. How I wish though." David laughed a more seductive laugh that affected Brett but it seemed not to affect his husband, Todd.

'Is this also part of the effects of the oath?' Brett thought.

Brett continued to listen to Todd's plan, now that they had something that would put them at ease regarding their relationship as married husbands. He learned about the risks of communication. That required Todd to only deliver a one-way communication where a reply was prohibited despite the encryption feature of the device. Todd didn't want to trace the response communication to either him or David.

At that juncture, Todd showed a device with encryption features. This would allow Todd to deliver text messages or calls but only from his end. Every day, Todd would deliver updates via text. On weekends, Todd would arrange for video calls using the device.

Todd also mentioned being incognito all the time, which made Brett dissuade to join his husband in another country as the possible risks involved might not be favorable to him and might also bring the case to a halt and the personalities involved to be jeopardized.

After the intricacies needed for Brett to know regarding the case, they moved back to the arrangement where David and Brett could freely engage in sex whenever and wherever they wanted, granted that they would not jeopardize Todd's reputation as a lawyer.

"I've realized how I have become more controlling on you, babe. I am your first and only real romantic relationship. Despite our arrangement for an open relationship during our first year of being together, you decided not to fuck around. It also meant you were deprived of some sexual liberties that I used to experience and enjoy before. I won't have to enumerate them, babe. But if there is a need for you to experience them, granted that you remain exclusive with us, especially to David sexually, then I will be more understanding as David will guide you through those experiences."

"I'm not sure I'm following you, babe. I'm grateful that you allow me to have sex with David but then I think I want to stick with it, not needing to experience other things that might put our marriage at risk."

Brett responded as he tried to shoot down his husband's complicit words regarding sexual escapades. But then, he also brought those words to mind, thinking that he might need that when he got too deep with David, though the possibility was still remote to him.

"You know we need to be there at noon at my parents' mansion." Brett reminded them.

However, David's remark surprised him. "We still have two hours to kill before we get there. How about we seal the deal?"

"What do you have in mind, David?" Todd began to laugh as he slowly realized his best friend's mischievous plan.

"Well, last night, Brett and I had a challenge and I won. The reward as I suggested was to fuck the loser in your office, here, Todd. But then, I also wanted it to be the method of sealing the deal among the three of us. How does that sound to you?"

"Fair enough, Dave," Todd, in a royal blue tee and gray sweatpants, responded while his face turned to his husband who asked him if he was good. Brett only shrugged his shoulders.

David didn't let that gesture dampen his mood. He instead approached Brett by scooting closer on the couch and brought his face to a kiss.

"I don't anymore have to ask Todd to kiss you, Brett. Right, Todd?"

"Right, Dave!" Todd easily responded with a chuckle as he placed his focus on the two persons seated on his office couch.

"It also means, I get to have sex with you anytime even if Todd is around with no permission needed as the oath can be taken as a precedent. Right, Todd?" David continued kissing Brett.

"Right, man!" Todd watched as the two were slowly getting into the mood.

Brett, in a tight muscle white shirt and blue gym shorts, was compliant with David's coercion. He wanted to test the waters and assess his husband's reactions while he was enjoying the thing with David. Fucking included.

David started to undress. His clothes made it easy for him as he went commando after he removed his khaki shorts. Now naked showing his beautiful, muscular body which enticed Brett even more, he then assisted Brett in undressing in which the other man allowed.

Brett moved to lean on David, putting his head down to the crotch as he started to lick David's shaft. He knew it would take time for him to bring that beer-can-sized dick to a full deepthroat. But then, he already managed to take eight inches of it without the need to gag.

Todd watched the development before him as he continued sitting on his office chair. David signaled for him to undress which he acquiesced.

"How about you fuck him from behind, bud while Brett is focusing on my cock? Make sure you don't come inside his ass. Let him deepthroat you to orgasm."

Todd merely nodded, getting the message. It seemed that David became the designated alpha with this new dynamic. But being an alpha himself, he could elect to decline the suggestion whenever he felt not following it.

The lawyer didn't need more seconds to get to work on that job. He immediately guided his cock to his husband's hole after he positioned himself while Brett was raising his ass. His cock penetrated the ass more easily this time, devoid of any resistance

For several minutes, Todd was pistoning his cock inside and out from his husband's ass. He changed the tempo every minute with hard fucking, which Brett seemed to love. However, his husband seemed to learn how to control his orgasm. But what he didn't find out was David whispered in Brett's ear about not to cum until David said so.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds