A Lady or a Cock Whore? Ch. 05

She turned to look at him, her eyes meeting his. She took in his dark hair as it fell gracefully around his face, and the sureness with which he gentled his horse.

"Actually, I decided to join the lady's charity meeting while on horseback," she replied flippantly.

"I think Lady Flemon would object to horse droppings all over her marble floor," he replied.

She grinned at his response. "Then I suppose I must join you."

He smiled back, his eyes meeting hers and darkening to something predatory. She cleared her throat nervously and turned to Luc, "Luc, this is Eri- Lord Eric. Lord Eric, may I introduce you to my brother Luc."

The men shook hands, eyeing each other.

"I am pleased to meet you," Eric said after a moment of tense silence. "Arya has spoken highly of you."

"Funny, she hasn't mentioned you at all," Luc replied archly.

Eric shrugged, seemingly indifferent. After another moment something seemed to pass between them, and Luc said with a smile, "Arya, how could you forget to mention you had made a friend?"

He turned to Eric, ignoring Arya's confusion as he said conspiratorially, "She may seem smart, but she is dreadfully forgetful at times."

"Luc!" she cried, offended.

The men laughed. "Well, we certainly wouldn't want her to forget how to ride halfway through the hunt and fall off her horse," Eric offered slyly. "I guess we'll just have to ride with her, then. Keep an eye on this poor, forgetful, delicate lady."

Luc sighed in mock disappointment. "I guess so. I just hope she doesn't slow us down too much."

Eric watched in amusement as Arya threw her hands up in disgust, her face glowing with embarrassment. She rode off at a brisk trot, muttering under her breath, and the men followed with a chuckle.

She sighed as she realized she didn't really have anywhere to go and stopped, waiting for them to catch up. Arya was pleased that they seemed to like each other, but wished they could bond over something that wasn't at her expense - which they continued to do as they milled around for a few minutes while other men tacked up and mounted, talking loudly about their guns and horses, and other "manly" things. Arya mostly sat quietly on her horse while Eric began asking her brother about his time in the capitol, and Luc replied happily, chatting away.

As Luc rambled on, Arya watched Eric, glad for a chance to simply sit and observe.

I have hardly had time to just sit and really look at him, she mused. He really is quite handsome. No wonder Isabella was so interested. Her eyes flickered along his torso, admiring his muscles. His sleeves were rolled up to his elbows, and the muscles of his forearms flexed as he quieted his horse.

I don't know what it is, but there is something so sexy about a man's hands. Especially when I know what they can do to me, Arya thought with a wicked gleam in her eyes.

She stilled when she realized that he had been watching her, his eyes meeting hers with a strength that stopped her breath. He smiled knowingly, his eyebrow raised as he silently teased her. I know what you were thinking, he seemed to say. She looked down quickly, reddening.

A horn blew and the men spurred their horses forward eagerly. As promised, Luc let the other men pass before following with Arya and Eric.

"Don't you want to be near the front so you can get a kill?" Arya asked Eric, curious.

He scoffed. "Quite the contrary. I enjoy hunting deer, or something useful, but fox seems silly to me."

Luc nodded. "Back home we would hunt deer for the meat, and wolf occasionally to keep them away. I remember this one time..."

Arya stopped listening, having heard these tales a million times and more interested in what the scenery had to offer.

They left the stables and walked down a forest trail for a few miles. They eventually emerged from the woods to ride on the outskirts of a large field where serfs were toiling. She watched them curiously; she had never seen a person with dark skin before.

"Lord Eric," she asked absently, interrupting them. "Where do the dark serfs hail from?"

He looked at her in surprise before recovering quickly and replying, "Somewhere down south. Their king trades them to us for weapons and food."

She looked at him in shock. "He trades them?"

"Yes," Luc interjected. "My commanding officer was telling me about them. Apparently, slavery is common in their country. They make excellent serfs because they have no desire to rebel or cause trouble - they seem to think that their God created them to be slaves, and that it would be wrong to question that. Seems like a load of rubbish to me, but the general says it makes them ideal workers."

Arya frowned, bemused. "How odd."

"They aren't all docile," Eric contested. "Some landowners have forced them to adopt their masters' religion and other customs, even teaching some how to read and write, and this latest generation of serfs is different. Many are refusing to work the fields and have consequently been driven off by the landowners. There are rogue groups of brigands and ruffians in the woods hereabouts, or so I've heard, scrounging a living off of thievery and scamming more gullible serfs."

He smiled, "But I doubt it's true. Even if it is, they shan't bother us. Even the stupidest brigand knows not to mess with nobles."

They entered another copse of trees, moving at a faster pace as the barking dogs picked up their pace. As disgusted as she was by the hunt, Arya smiled as they began to canter through the trees, overjoyed to smell the musty pines and feel the strides of her horse underneath her. She looked over at Eric and smiled. He grinned, making a silly face as he spurred his horse faster and taunted her to follow. Arya laughed, leaning low on her horse and urging it after him.

"Hey!" Luc cried in mock irritation, trying to catch up. Suddenly he yelled, a rabbit scrambling underfoot causing his horse to spook. Arya and Eric looked back to see Luc's horse bolting into the woods.

They stopped as quickly as they could, glancing at each other.

"I suppose we should try to find him?" she asked.

Eric shrugged. "I'm sure he can find his way back." He drew his horse close to hers, looking her up and down lecherously. "I can think of better ways to spend our alone time."

She gasped, about to reproach him when she saw him smile.

"Let's go," he said with a chuckle. "I'm not going to leave a man stranded, even if his sister is as mouthwatering as you."

Arya's stomach fluttered at the compliment, and she suddenly wished they could have taken a few minutes of alone time.

It was easy to track her brother; his horse had left a swath of destruction in its wake, and all they had to do was follow it. After a minute or so they heard rustling and stopped.

"Luc?" Arya cried, "Is that you?"

The noise stopped but no one replied. She urged her horse a step further. "Are you alright? Can you hear me?"

She peered at the dense foliage, but didn't see anything. Eric shrugged, "must be another damned rabbit." He turned his head, his eyes widening for a split second before the rock smashed into him.

Arya glanced over, her hand on her mouth as she saw him fall to the ground with a thud. His horse pranced sideways nervously, but to its credit it did not run when Arya screamed.

"Eric!" she cried, dismounting quickly. She ran over to him, kneeling down to hold his head in her hands. She took a deep breath as she saw a gash on the side of his head, which was bleeding sluggishly. She looked around, wondering what had happened.

She cowered down as she heard someone crash through the underbrush, turning with a whimper of fear to see a man moving aggressively towards her.

He was large, and his skin was almost black. He was leering at her as he strode confidently forward, a sling in his hand. "I was only looking for some dinner, but you are much more interesting," he growled in a thick accent.

Arya stood slowly, facing him. She thought furiously, If only I were alone I could run! But I can't leave Eric. Oh Luc, I hope you find us!

Knowing she had no choice, she faced the brigand resolutely, staring him straight in the eyes. He slowed as he approached, eyeing her up and down. He met her eyes with a cold smile which stopped her breath.

"You aren't as afraid as you should be. I like that. It means you have room to grow."

She smiled back, afraid but unwilling to show it. "My brother is just around the bend. He's a soldier, and he's got a gun. If I were you I'd run while I still had the chance."

Her heart dropped when the man laughed, saying, "The blond fellow? I knocked him out too, see?" Arya quailed as the men showed her her brother's gun, along with a small satchel of money. "I've done well today."

He strolled closer, enjoying her increasingly apparent despair. "Two rich men to steal from... and you to plunder as well. Yes, definitely a good day's work."

With that he reached for her, and Arya couldn't help but turn with a cry. She sprinted off as fast as she could, panic setting in. She breathed raggedly, tears starting to leak out her eyes as she ran.

She screamed as she felt her head yank back; he had grabbed Arya's hair and pulled hard. Arya stopped dead in her tracks as she screamed in agony, clutching his hands. He threw her on the ground and she lay there, crying.

The man chuckled, enjoying her fear. He bent down to lick away her tears, recoiling as she punched him as hard as she could in the gut.

As he drew back in surprise, Arya rolled to the side, flipping herself onto her feet once again, grateful that her riding habit was far less voluminous than her regular gowns. Still, she wished desperately for pants, knowing that with a little more movement she could possibly outrun him.

Instead, all she could do was face him, knowing that she couldn't escape in this condition. He laughed, spitting, "Your punch is like the bite of a fly. Irritating."

He tackled her, and she kicked and punched for all she was worth, screaming her head off. He hardly flinched, grunting once when she landed a particularly painful blow to the side of his head. His tolerance gone, he quickly subdued her with his much heavier body, pinning her to the ground. As she took another breath to start screaming, he ripped the sash off her waist and stuffed it in her mouth. She gagged as it hit her throat, her eyes wide as she began to hyperventilate.

Something that had been so sexy at the hands of Eric, was suddenly terrifying as Arya struggled to breathe.

The man leaned back, his weight holding her down. He looked down with a leer, watching her breasts heave as she panicked. He grasped her chin, forcing her to look at him. She glared at him, tears rolling down her face. She tried to speak, but her words were muffled by the sash and he laughed.

She closed her eyes and shook her head as one hand trailed down the side of her face and neck towards her chest while the one on her chin moved down to her throat. Arya opened her eyes immediately as he tightened his grip.

"I see someone has taught you some manners," he murmured cruelly.

She moaned in fear, her eyes pleading with him. He ignored her and began unbuttoning her blouse with eager fingers. She writhed beneath him, trying to buck him off. He smirked. "Keep that up girl, I like to feel you humping me."

Arya immediately stopped, her eyes flickering down to where he sat on top of her, noticing with dismay the tenting of his loose pants. Her eyes moved back to his face as her blouse was thrown open and he drank in the sight of her tits. He groaned, his hands moving to grip them roughly. She closed her eyes again as she noted the lust in his face, both terrified and ashamed of the throbbing she felt in her core as she watched his desire rise and begin to overpower him.

He kneaded her breasts fiercely, pinching her nipples hard. She couldn't help the movements of her body as she tried to escape from the pain, and was mortified to know that her movements only aroused him more.

After harassing her breasts with enough force to bruise the gentle skin, the man shimmied up her body until his crotch was just below her tits. With a groan he untied the drawstring of his pants, pulling out his hard cock and stroking it as he looked down at her.

Arya opened her eyes when his hands left her chest, groaning in despair as she watched his dick flop out in front of her face. She had never seen one so close, and was horrified and mesmerized by it. It was perhaps six or seven inches long, and very dark. She could see a vein running down the side, and a drop of fluid at the very tip. She gulped, staring at it in horror. She began shaking her head unconsciously, afraid that he, too, would ram it down her throat the way the woodsman had.

He was still staring at her tits, however, and began to rub his cock over them. He moaned as he felt her hard nipples brushing against the underside of his shaft, and ran the head back and forth over them. He placed his member between her two peaks, using his hands to squish her breasts against his hardness. He thrust his hips forward, forcing his cock to slide between them. He spit, thrusting quickly to smear the saliva in between her tits. He began to move in longer strokes, holding her breasts tight against his shaft as he pumped steadily. They didn't cover his dick, which he would be preferred, but the creamy skin and hard pink nipples were so erotic against his darkness that it was more than good enough.

Arya hid her face in shame, unable to watch as he worked himself off. He was moaning steadily, grunting out words in a language she didn't understand. At one point he looked up to see her facing away from him, and took a hand off her tit to force her to face him. He pulled back slightly, holding her eyes with his as he gripped her throat in one hand and stroked himself with the other. She glared at him, but he hardly noticed as he slowly drew near climax.

The man leaned forward and yanked the sash out of her mouth, slapping Arya as she began to scream. She stilled, hurt but not surprised by the assault.

He gripped her cheeks, forcing her to open her mouth to stop the pain. "Stick out your tongue," he snarled.

She paused, but quickly complied when she saw his face darken in anger and his hand raise to strike her again.

He stroked himself faster, sticking a finger in her mouth. She obediently sucked it, grimacing at the dirt which caked it. She pulled back, spitting. It landed on her chest, and he quickly shoved his dick in between her breasts, using the spit to lube his cock as he rubbed it against her soft skin once more.

He began to breathe quickly, slapping the underside of his cock against her nipples, stopping for a moment to pinch them savagely. She stifled a whimper as the pain sent spasms of pleasure to her clit, hoping he wouldn't notice.

He rolled off her, and his departure shocked her into stillness for a moment. Before she had the chance to recover her wits, he flipped her over and used the sash to tie her hands behind her back. He sat on her, just below her ass to prevent her from kicking him. She began screaming again, trying to buck him off. He groaned, his hands clenching her arms painfully as he thrust back.

Arya felt his cock sliding along her covered ass. He released her tied arms to grab her ass cheeks, squeezing them with a moan, and Arya felt utterly sick as he pulled the fabric over her plump bottom, running his hands along her smooth skin. She lay on her stomach with her face pressing into the moss, tears starting again as she realized how easily he could penetrate her from there.

She cried out as she felt a stinging blow land on her ass, and then another and another. She began to cry as he spanked her, alternating blows and groaning as he watched her ass bounce. She screamed at the pain as his fingers paused their slapping to dig into her reddened skin.

Kneading her ass cheeks seemed to send him over some edge as he moaned and roughly forced them apart. He stuffed his cock between them the way he had done to her breasts, humping her in short, quick, thrusts as he grunted in pleasure.

Arya began screaming in earnest as he removed his cock from her ass cheeks and she felt something part her nether lips and press against her opening. He jammed his finger in her roughly and she writhed, screaming as he began pumping his finger in and out of her cunt. When he added a second finger, she was bucking so hard that she almost managed to unseat him. He removed his fingers and slapped her ass again, and she began sobbing as he struck her over and over, spanking her with one hand and jacking off furiously with his other.

He pressed the head of his cock against her opening as she lay limply beneath him, beaten into submission. He spat on his hand and rubbed the saliva on the head of his cock before pressing it against her once again.

"No," she objected feebly.

"Oh yes," he growled.

"No!" Arya screamed, adrenaline shooting through her as she felt him begin to press his hardness against her. She yelled ceaselessly, her voice hoarse as she insulted him every way she could think of, but he waited. When her voice trailed off, and her breaths came out in racking sobs he smiled, and began forcing the head of his cock into her. He groaned at the tightness, hardly able to fit the head of his cock in her.

Arya's fingertips pressed against his stomach as she reached back and tried desperately to push him away, but he ignored her futile efforts as he held her ass cheeks apart, watching his cock slowly break her open.

The head of his cock had just popped in when he felt a hand grab him around the neck. He was thrown backwards with extraordinary force, grunting as he slammed into a rock. He looked up into the eyes of a white man, their pale blue depths beyond murderous. The brigand tried to crawl backwards, his face slack jawed in shock and fear, but Eric gave him no chance to escape, shooting him point blank in the face.

Eric turned from the dead man in disgust, hurrying over to Arya. The girl was lying in a crumpled heap, her dress around her waist and her face tear-streaked. She pressed her cheek into the earth as she sobbed, allowing her fear and anger to pour into the moss, knowing that she was safe.

Eric knelt down, pulling her dress back over her legs and gathering her in his arms, holding her gently. He whispered kind words in her ear, stroking her hair as she cried. After a few moments her sobs died off and she slumped against him quietly. He stroked her face, coaxing her to look at him. He felt his anger swell at the emptiness he saw in her eyes, and his fists clenched. He wanted nothing more than to kill the man again for hurting her.

And then maybe again.

He sighed, hugging her tightly. "You're safe now," he whispered against her hair, "I'm here."

She stared up at him and he brushed a chestnut strand of sweaty hair off her face. She suddenly became self-conscious and sat up.

Arya let out a watery hiccup of a laugh as she looked at herself. "I always seem to ruin a dress when I'm around you," she said bravely.

Eric smiled sadly back, astounded by her bravery while his heart broke for her. "I would gladly buy you ten new dresses for every one you have lost because of me."

She glanced at him. "Because of you? Eric... because of you I was saved twice from being raped. This isn't your fault."

He ran a hand through his hair, frustrated. "I know it's not. But I shouldn't have let you come today. I should have told you to stay with the other women. I knew there was a risk, however small!"

Arya stood up, frowning. "I wanted to come, and I wouldn't have let you stop me. What right would you have had to tell me to stay back? None! I may be a woman but I'm not your wife and you have no control over my actions."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds