A Late Night Call Starts It All

"I'm not sure. That was the Judge. He said that something happen last night and that the FEDS would be picking us up in about ten minutes to take us to their office and that he'd meet us there. He also said we should grab whatever we might need because we probably wouldn't be coming back here afterwards."

"That won't be hard for me since all I have are these clothes from the clinic but what about you? Can I help?"

"Actually I'm almost ready to go too," he said as he grabbed a backpack from the closet. "I always keep extra stuff packed in case I get a chance to get away for a few days." Then as an after-thought he went back into his bedroom and pulled a 9mm pistol and a can of pepper spray from his bedside drawer. "This may sound crazy but I just have a feeling these could come in handy," he said as he slipped them into the front compartment of the pack.

Exactly 10 minutes later a black SUV pulled up in front of the apartment and two men approached the door. After identifying themselves as Federal Agents they quickly escorted Jason and Michelle to the SUV before heading out of town. No one said a word until they turned down the street that the clinic was on. Police cars and Fire Engines seemed to be everywhere and it was only as they passed the rubble of the clinic that Jason spoke.

"WHAT THE FUCK??"

The agent in the passenger's seat turned and looked back at them. "I'm sorry I can't tell you a whole lot right now since it is part of an ongoing investigation. What I can tell you is that no one in the clinic was injured but a man was found across the street in the ditch and that he has been taken to a hospital where he is in the ICU."

Neither Jason nor Michelle said anything for the remainder of the 45 minute drive as each was lost in their own thoughts.

When they arrived at the Federal building they were taken to separate rooms and interviewed for well over 2 hours before they were rejoined in a conference room where the Judge was waiting for them.

"I'm sorry for all the clock-and-dagger stuff you've been through but a lot has happened since I talked to you last night Jason."

When Jason didn't reply the Judge continued.

"It appears that Derrick was involved with some drug dealers and was laundering the money through several different means which I can't reveal right now. Unfortunately, Derrick got greedy and tried to make some extra cash for himself but lost it instead. When he realized the dealers were going to find out about what he'd done he tried to get Michelle to help him replace the money and that's when the events took place that brought Michelle to the clinic.

From what we've been able to piece together since then Derrick followed Michelle to the clinic after their fight and that is where the dealers caught up with him. As you may have guessed he's the person that was found in the ditch across from the clinic. It is still unknown if he will live or not. As for the clinic, we're still not sure why they blew it up unless they thought Michelle was still inside or just as a warning to any who might consider helping you two. Fortunately, both Karen and Jessie were down at the diner getting coffee when this happened.

Now that brings us to you two. For the moment we're going to putting you into protective custody. That means you won't be able to contact anyone and I mean ANYONE until the investigation is over and those involved have been arrested and, hopefully, convicted. Do you understand?"

Jason looked at Michelle and as if by some unspoken agreement Jason replied. "I don't think there will be any problem with that since neither Michelle nor I have any family. The only thing that we ask ... no ... demand, is that we stay together."

"Jason. You know that's impossible," the Judge replied, "You were in Law Enforcement before going back for your medical degree. You know how it works."

"I also know that exceptions can be made and this is one of them so make it possible," Jason answered, "Either we stay together or they let us go and we'll disappear in which case they won't get our testimony!"

Shaking his head, the Judge headed for the door. "If you insist; I'll see what I can do but I wouldn't expect too much if I was you."

Jason and Michelle nodded their heads and the Judge left to see what he could do with the FEDS to make the necessary arrangements.

"Thank you," Michelle whispered. "This whole thing has me pretty rattled and I need someone to anchor me. I hope you don't mind."

Jason looked at her and replied in his best Southern Gentleman drawl, "Not at all, Ma'am. It's my pleasure to help a lady in distress."

Two hours later the Judge finally returned. "Well, it wasn't easy but I got the FEDS to agree to your request. The only problem for right now is that they'll need time to set everything up so they're assigning around-the-clock protection and sending you to a safe house. Is that ok with the two of you?"

Jason realized how much work the Judge had done to get the FEDS approval and quickly replied, "That's great Judge. Thanks for all your help."

The Judge smiled, "No problem. Well ... maybe a little but you two take care of yourselves and good luck."

Just then two Federal Agents entered the room and informed them it was time to leave.

Jason and Michelle shook the Judge's hand as they left the room and the two agents led them down a hallway to an express elevator that took them directly to the basement where a different SUV was waiting.

For the next four hours they drove and drove and drove, frequently taking unexpected turns into open farm country or doubling back until finally, Jason asked, "So are you taking all these turns to see if we're being followed or to try and get us confused as to where we are?"

The agent in the passenger's seat turned and looked back at him replying, "Both," causing them all to laugh.

The tension in the vehicle suddenly disappeared and they spent the rest of the trip talking about almost anything except what had or was going to happen from this point one. The only exception was when the agent in the passenger's side looked directly at Jason and asked, "We confiscated the weapon you had in your bag but I was curious as to whether you actually knew how to use it or if it was strictly for show?"

Jason realized he was referring to his 9mm Glock and nodded his head, "I know how. I was in the Military and then in Law Enforcement for several years before going back for my degree as a Practitioner ... but then again I'm sure you already knew that."

"Ok, nuff said then," the agent replied as he shifted to look out the front window.

Shortly afterwards they pulled up in front of an old hunting lodge that appeared as if it hadn't been used in decades. The agents scanned the area before they left the SUV and escorted Jason and Michelle. The inside wasn't much better. Dust covered everything and the cool, damp evening air gave the lodge an eerie feel to it.

"Nice place," Jason joked to one of the agents.

Looking back over his shoulder he simply shrugged and replied, "Better than some places they've sent me to. Now let's find the rooms that the advanced team set up for everyone to sleep in tonight."

The four of them soon found the rooms on the far end of the second floor. Each had been cleaned and fresh bed linens had been applied for them. The agents took the rooms closest to the stairs while Jason and Michelle took two attached rooms further down the hallway. Afterwards they met downstairs for a quick meal before heading for their bedrooms.

Throughout the ride and dinner Jason had noticed how close Michelle had stayed to him so he wasn't too surprised when she knocked on the door between their rooms.

"Jason. Can you open your door? There isn't a handle on this side."

"Sure," he replied as he opened the door and found Michelle standing there in just her panties.

"Sorry to bother you again but I still don't have anything to wear so I was wondering if I could borrow another T-shirt?"

"Ssss ... uurrr ... eeee," he stammered before turning away and heading to the duffel bag he had thrown on his bed earlier. "Here you go," he said as he handed the T-Shirt over his shoulder.

Michelle had followed him into his room and now stood only a few feet from him. When she didn't take the T-shirt he turned towards her and the look she gave him was all the answer he needed to a question that was never asked. Spreading his arms he enveloped her as she stepped closer and laid her head on his shoulder. The warmth of her body triggering feelings and desires he had long held deep inside himself.

"How long have you known," Jason sighed.

"Known what?" Michelle asked coyly.

"That I was attracted to you."

"Was?"

"Ok, correct that. That I am attracted to you."

"Oh, that. Mmmmmmmmm, about 10 seconds before I realized that I was attracted to you," she whispered as she tilted her head up and stood up on her tip-toes to draw his lips down to hers.

Their lips touched and it seemed as if everything else in the world simply disappeared leaving just the two of them. Jason pulled her tighter against him and felt her nipples harden against his chest while his cock stiffened in his pants to the point the he thought it might break through the cloth. The room was quickly filled with their moans and the aroma of desire.

After what seemed like hours, Jason slowly pulled away. "Why didn't you ever say anything?"

"Probably the same reason you didn't."

"Derrick," they both said simultaneously.

"The question is what do we do now?" Jason sighed.

"That's kind of a mote point don't you think. Derrick is my EX so that is no longer an issue. As for the rest there isn't really a whole lot we can do, I guess," Michelle whispered.

"I guess you're right. We'll just have to wait and see how things work out," Jason said as he continued to hold Michelle against him.

"I know one thing we can do, though I'm not sure if it will make things better or worse."

"And what exactly is that?"

Michelle slid from Jason's arms and slipped under the covers of his bed. "We can cuddle and hold each other. That it if you don't mind?"

Jason undressed to his boxer-briefs and smiled as he slid under the covers behind her to cuddle in a spoon. "Not at all."

Michelle pressed back against Jason as she laid her head on his arm and sighed, "I'm really glad you're here."

Jason smiled to himself as he joked, "Me too, though I can think of a lot of other ways I would have preferred to land up in bed with you."

Michelle laughed quietly as she took his hands and placed it against her breasts, "Me too," resulting in her nipple hardening and pressing against his palm. "Mmmmmm, I love the feel of a man's hands on my breasts. They've always been so sensitive," she whispered as she placed her hand over his and squeezed resulting in a quick intake of breath as the sensation coursed through her body.

"My breasts started to develop when I was only 12 years old and like most kids I played with myself a lot as I learned about my body. Mmmmmmmm, that feels good. Play with my nipples. That's right, just like that," she murmured as Jason continued to cup and squeeze her breasts. "Now pinch my nipples just a little bit," she whimpered. "That's it. Ohhhh fuck, I'm getting so horny."

"Pretty soon I learned that if I played with my tits long enough my pussy would get really wet so I began to play with that too," Michelle whispered as she pushed Jason's hands down across her stomach to the hidden place between her legs.

He was only mildly surprised to find that she wasn't wearing any panties as she spread her legs to allow him access to her pussy. The real surprise was how wet she was and how the fluids from her pussy were already coating her inner thighs; running down to the sheets beneath her. Immediately he felt his cock hardening and so he pulled away from her so she wouldn't feel it pressing against her.

"Shhhhhhhhhh," she hissed. "I've missed this. Derrick hadn't touched me for the last four months we were together because he was always gone on one of his jobs. When we first started dating he used to say I was a 'perfect woman' and when I asked him what he meant by that he said I was the perfect lady out of bed and the perfect slut in bed."

Jason gently leaned forward and began to kiss the back of her neck while he continued to squeeze her breast and stroke between her pussy lips.

Seized by her building passion Michelle pressed herself back against Jason and began to rotate her hips against him. Then she suddenly stopped when she felt his hard cock stretching his boxer-briefs. "Is that what I hope it is?" she teased.

"If you're hoping it's a hard cock then the answer is yes," he whispered.

"Ohhhhhh, it feels so much larger than Derrick's was. Pull it out so I can feel it against me" she told him as she spread her legs wider. "Put it between my legs and slide it between my pussy lips."

Jason did as she said and was immediately rewarded with the feeling of her legs closing and trapping his hard cock between her slick, wet pussy lips.

"Now pump it. Fuck the outside of my pussy. I want to feel your cock rubbing against me and hitting my clit. Slide it up and down between my pussy lips but whatever you do don't put your cock inside my pussy. As much as I'd love to feel you there I'm not on the pill and I don't think it would be a good idea for me to get pregnant ... at least not right now. Now, let me show you just how much I want you. Fuck me just like this. Push your cock against my clit. Grab my hips and fuck me hard. Slap my ass and fuck me. Just don't stop. No matter what don't stop," Michelle hissed through clinched teeth as Jason began to slide his cock between her legs and through the slit create by her pussy lips.

Jason quickly realized that he wouldn't last long this way and grabbed her upper hip with one hand while continuing to squeeze her nipple with the other. "I'm going to fuck you just like you want. I'm going to pound your clit with the head of my cock and make you cum until it drips from your pussy," he grunted with each thrust of his cock.

The world seemed to be spinning for Michelle. She'd had more than her share of lovers in her life and she'd had many of them fuck her just like this but for some unknown reason Jason was thrilling her like no one else ever had. She could feel him pressing against her ass as he pushed forward and the thrill of having his cock beat against her clit was sending shivers of anticipation throughout her body. "That's it, lover. Fuck me. Make me yours. Do whatever you want with me. I'm yours from now on, if you want me. I know it sounds crazy but I've never felt like this before and I never want it to end."

Hearing her words triggered desires he had long held inside. Instinctively, Jason began to pump harder and faster as he felt Michelle meet each of his forward thrusts with a backward thrust of her own. "Mine ... Mine ... Mine ... My lover ... my woman. Gonna cum soon. Gonna cum all over you ... Fuck you," he began to chant with each thrust.

"Yessssssssssssss," Michelle replied as she felt Jason's cock began to swell even more. "Fuck me ... use me ... love me," she murmured as she reached between her legs and pressed Jason's cock deeper between her pussy lips. "Now ... now ... going to cum ... now, Jason ... going to cum all over your hard cock. nnnnnnnoooOOOOOWWWW."

"AAAARRRRRRrrrggghhhhhh," Jason exhaled as his cum shot from the tip of his cock and into Michelle's cupped hand.

They held tightly to each other as they spiraled off into the bliss of a mutual orgasm and continued to cuddle as the slowly returned to the present. It was only then that Michelle brought her hand to her lips and licked the remains of Jason's cum from her palm.

"Mmmmmm, this tastes fantastic," she purred. "But next time I think I'm going to have to get it directly from the source if you don't mind."

Jason lightly kissed her shoulder and back while replying, "Not at all," as sleep overtook them.

********************

They spent the next day in the Lodge but noticed that the two FEDS seemed to be getting more and more concerned as the day progressed. At dinner Jason finally asked, "What's wrong? The two of you seem to be more nervous with each hour."

"Nothing. Well, that's not exactly true. We were supposed to be contacted with instructions as to where we were to take you but as of this moment we haven't heard from anyone," replied the agent they had become friendliest with.

"Is there any danger?" Michelle asked.

"I don't think so but my partner and I will keep you posted if we hear anything."

Nothing more was said about it for the rest of the night but Jason and Michelle knew something wasn't right and so both made sure to pack their belongings before going to sleep. It was then that Jason found that his pistol had been returned and was back in the front compartment of his backpack along with an extra clip and a full box of shells. Then, as if by some unspoken agreement they laid down on the bed fully clothed and held each other as they drifted off to sleep.

It wasn't until after 3:30 AM that Jason suddenly woke up as if from a bad dream. Laying there he listened and though he couldn't hear anything out of the ordinary he knew something was different ... something was wrong, VERY wrong. Gently he woke Michelle and whispered, "Get your stuff," before slipping from the bed and moving towards the window.

Urged by his inner senses he looked out the window. The night was dark and the moon was barely a slit in the sky but the stars provided just enough light for Jason the see movement along the tree line. Five figures slowly emerged and moved across the open ground surrounding the Lodge with military procession. Just then the door to the room opened and one of the Federal agents entered.

"We have a big problem. My partner was supposed to relieve me 10 minutes ago and I can't contact him."

Jason quickly motioned him to the window and pointed to the men moving towards the house.

"FUCK" the agent hissed. "Ok, it looks like the 'bad guys' found out where you are so I need you to do exactly as I say."

Jason and Michelle nodded as he continued.

"There is a locked door at the end of the hall on the left; here's the key. Go into the room and lock the door behind you. It's a metal door so it will slow these guys down for a bit. In the closet you'll find two pull cords just like on an old ceiling light. Pull the one on the right as hard as you can. It will break but don't worry, that is what it's supposed to do. A panel will slip open leading to a set of stairs; there will also be another cord, pull that cord just like the first one. It will make the panel close and lock. Don't worry about me I have another way of getting out ... I hope. After you've closed the panel, go down the stairs to a tunnel that will take you all the way to the barn, wait for me there. If for any reason I don't show up within 15 minutes or if shit hits the fan around here, leave. Don't keep waiting for me. I repeat DO NOT WAIT FOR ME!" Then looking directly at Jason, "I put your gun back in your backpack earlier, I think now would be a good time to get it out. Don't use it unless it's absolutely necessary. Once you've pulled the trigger these guys will know where you are. I can guarantee these guys are pros from the way they move and they have only one mission ... get rid of you two. If I don't show up, stay low and run as fast as you can for the woods. Do you understand?"

"Yes," they replied as Jason retrieved the Glock from his pack and pulled back the slide to put a round in the chamber. As an afterthought he grabbed the pepper spray and gave it to Michelle before saying, "Just in case."

"Ok, then. Get going," the agent said as he continued watching out the window. Then just as Jason and Michelle were about to leave the room he called out, "Hold it," and reached into his pocket, bringing out a cell phone. "Take this. It is encrypted and only has the number for the DEA. Give it a few days and then call. Ask for Agent Thomas, he's my Supervisor. Tell him what happened here and ask what he wants to do. Good Luck."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds