A Late Night Call Starts It All

Jason couldn't believe what he was hearing but at the same time became more and more excited as Michelle bucked up against him each time he thrust down into her. "Is that what you want? Do you want to feel my cum filling your pussy and knocking you up with our baby?"

"Yes, damn it. Now stop teasing and fuck me. Fuck me deep and hard. Fill my pussy with your cum until it drips from my pussy. Put your cock in me as deep as you can and fuck me."

"If that's what you want then that is what you'll get," Jason groaned as he pulled his cock from Michelle's pussy and flipped her over onto her stomach. "Now get on your hands and knees so I can really get deep inside of you."

"MMmmmmmmmm," was all Michelle said as she got on her hands and knees.

After she was in position Jason grabbed her hips and drove his cock into her passion-inflamed pussy until he felt the head press against her cervix once more, then slowly he withdrew, feeling her pussy muscles tighten and spasm as they tried to lock him inside of her. Looking down he saw his cock, now coated in her pussy cream, glistening and shimmering as if a sword being returned to its sheath.

Michelle gasped each time Jason thrust into her, "Yes ... yes ... more ... harder ... deeper ... fuck me ... oh god ... harder ... deep ... so deep," as wave after wave of pleasure/pain rocketed through her body each time Jason's cock struck her cervix.

The bedsprings squeaked and the headboard slammed against the wall but neither cared as Michelle grabbed the sheets in her fists and matched Jason's rhythm as she drove herself back to take his cock deeper and deeper.

Jason knew he wasn't going to last much longer as he reached under Michelle and grasped a swaying tit in each hand; squeezing and fondling them as he pulled on her nipples before releasing them to spring back into place.

"Oooohhhhh, my god. That's it baby. Play with my tits. Pinch my nipples. Fuck my pussy. Do whatever you want. Fuck ... fuck ... don't stop ... don't ever stop ... fill me with your cum ... knock me up ... get me pregnant ... breed me ... I'm all yours, now and for as long as you want me."

Feeling his cum beginning to boil deep in his balls, Jason released Michelle's tits and grabbed her shoulders pulling her back against him with each thrust. Their pace quickly increased until their hips were a blur and the sound of skin slapping against skin filled the room.

"Fuck me like a dog ... like a fucking bitch in heat. Fuck me ... deeper ... fuck me ... fuck me ... fuck me ... harder ...deeper ... faster," she chanted as they moved in a rhythm as old as time.

"I'm going to cum, baby. You ready for a load of my cum deep inside of your pussy? You ready to become a mommy?"

"Yeeeeeessssss ... cum in me ... cum in my pussy ... pump me full of your cum. Give it to me ... FUCK ME ... CUM IN ME!!!!" Michelle screamed as she pushed back against Jason as hard as she could.

Jason felt his cum rushing up his cock and pulled Michelle back against him until he felt his cock nestled against her cervix. "Cumming, baby ... Cumming deep in your pussy ... Filling your warm, tight, velvety pussy with my baby-making cum right ... NNNNNOOOOWWWWW!!!!"

"AAAAAaaaaiiiiieeeeeeeee," Michelle shrieked as she felt Jason's cum splatter against her cervix and coat the walls of her pussy sending both of them into oblivion.

When they woke up it was dark outside and the only sound they could hear was the gentle lapping of the ocean waves against the beach. Neither could remember rolling onto their sides and cuddling and neither cared.

Jason slowly leaned forward and gently kissed the back of Michelle's neck saying "Thank you, sweetheart."

Michelle stirred and rolled over to face him as she leaned forward and kissed him lovingly. "No, thank you. I didn't think I could ever feel like this. I feel fulfilled and satisfied both emotionally and physically and the honest truth is I never want to give it up."

Pulling her close Jason returned the kiss and replied, "I think that can be arranged but right now I think we both need to get washed up."

Nodding her head Michelle smiled as she got off the bed and headed towards the bathroom. Then just before entering she stopped and looked over her shoulder, "Care to share the shower?"

Jason quickly followed her in and closed the door behind him.

********************

The following morning they had breakfast and called Agent Thomas to explain their plan. After several quick conversations from payphones located along the coast line the arrangements were made and they headed into Eureka, CA where they made a single purchase and disappeared off-the-grid.

********************

Six months later the two were still doing what they enjoyed most as Jason watched Michelle's flawless back as her sun-bleached hair blew in the wind. His legs were hanging over the edge of the seat and Michelle was sitting on his lap slowly moving up and down his cock.

"Let the cowgirl ride, lover. I can't believe how good you still feel in my pussy. I can feel every ridge of your cock rubbing against me. FUCK, I love this!" Leaning forward to plant her feet solidly against the deck she pushed herself up and down his stiff cock as he thrust into her.

Mesmerized by the sight of her swaying tits Jason reached around her and cupped both of them in his hands and squeezed her nipples causing a drop of clear liquid to form on the tip of each of them and slide down across her tit and into his palm.

"Oh, yes love me darling ... fill me ... play with my tits ... tease my nipples ... make my milk spray all over the place ... milk me like a cow ... play with my big, fat, milky udders ... OOOOhhhhhhh ... yessssssssss ... I love the feel of milk coating my tits ... do me, sweetheart. Make your baby-mommy cum all over your cock. Fuck Meeeeeee," Michelle screamed as Jason reached between her legs and stroked her clit. "You're driving my crazy ... damn you ... fuck my pussy ... fill it with your cum ... Fuck it ..."

Jason grabbed her hips, helping her to slide up and down his cock as he pushed up into her. He could feel the tip of his cock buried inside of her occasionally nudging against the entrance to her womb.

"Don't you dare stop, lover. Fuck me ... fuck me ..." she chanted as she began to shake and her pussy muscles clamped down around Jason's cock. "I'm going to cum, lover. I'm going to cum all over your cock. Cum with me ... cum deep in me ... I want to feel our juices running down my legs. Now ... please now ... Fuck ... fuck ... fuck ... OOOOHhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jaaasssoonnnnn ... ffffffuuuuuucccckkkkk mmmeeeee ... I'M CUMMMMMMMIINNGGGGGGGGGG ... FUUUUUCCCKKKK MEEEEE," she wailed so all the world could hear.

The feel of her pussy and the sound of her voice screaming triggered Jason's desire and his cum shot from the tip of his cock deep into Michelle's waiting pussy as he groaned, "Me TTTTTttttttooooooooooo!!!" Pulling Michelle back to lean against him as their orgasms sent them soaring into oblivion.

Afterwards Michelle slowly stood up balancing her protruding stomach with the gentle roll of the waves as they slapped against the boat. Turning she began to giggle as she looked down at Jason's lap. "We did it."

Looking down at this lap Jason saw a puddle of their juices dripping down his legs and smiled. Then looking back at Michelle he pointed at the pussy juices running down her legs saying, "I guess we did," and they both began to laugh.

Michelle slowly moved towards him and leaned over placing her hands on both sides of his face. "I love you," she said before gently kissing him.

Jason returned the kiss as he held her, "I love you too."

Then breaking the kiss Michelle moved away towards the cabin door but turned to give Jason one last look and said, "Don't forget to call Agent Thomas and get an update. Not that I mind living like this but," patting her growing stomach, "the baby is going to need a home some day."

Jason sat there as he remembered the last six months since they had escaped. The call to Agent Thomas was to arrange for the purchase of a 42-foot sailboat at the marina in Eureka, CA along with all the provisions they'd need for a month at sea. They'd slipped away in the early morning and had disappeared for almost the entire month as they traveled across the ocean to American Samoa in the South Pacific. The days and nights had been filled with passionate fucking and gentle love-making and when they arrived Michelle quickly said "Yes" when Jason asked her to marry him. Two weeks after that Michelle visited a local doctor and found out she was pregnant which didn't surprise either of them.

While they were in American Samoa they also contacted Agent Thomas and arranged to pick up a satellite phone so they could keep in contact with him.

It was just two day before they were planning on leaving that the doctor who had told Michelle she was pregnant visited the boat and told Jason about a group of local physicians and Nurse Practitioners who provided health care to the island natives as well as being available by radio for those who traveled the ocean just as they were. He explained that the group was funded by federal and private money and that they could use Jason's help. He had quickly accepted.

That had been four months ago and Michelle was well into the second trimester of her pregnancy and looked even more lovely than ever. Her hair was now sun-bleached and her skin was a golden-brown from the tropical sun. Her body had changed as well; her breasts had enlarged and were now almost a 34-F and her waist had blossomed to a lush 40-inches that instantly curved back down to her 35-inch waist that Jason wanted to see continuously which wasn't hard since she preferred to be nude whenever they on the boat alone.

"Did you hear me?"

Shaken from his memories Jason replied, ""Yes, I hear you."

"Ok, then after you're done you can come below deck and help me with this week's photo shot. I have a few ideas but it's getting harder and harder to handle everything by myself."

"Gotcha. I'll come down just as soon as I'm done," he answered as he picked up the sat-phone and dialed the number for Agent Thomas. "Hey, Agent Thomas this is Jason. I was checking in to see how things were going." For the next 20 minutes the agent gave him an update and set up a time for the next check in.

As soon as he hung up he heard Michelle calling, "Jason, hurry up. I want to get this done."

"Ok, I'm coming," he replied and was only mildly surprised when he heard her reply.

"Not yet you're not ... but you will be."

Hope you enjoyed the story. Remember your comments and votes are always appreciated.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds