A Late Night Call Starts It All

Jason put the phone in inner pocket of his jacket and then they quickly left the room. He and Michelle followed the agents instructions exactly and soon found themselves in the barn, waiting. Five minutes passed, then ten, and then suddenly flashes of light from pistols and automatic weapons erupted from the room they had used.

Jason didn't wait any longer as he grabbed Michelle by the hand and pulled her towards the rear door of the barn. Opening it he scanned the field towards the tree line on the far side. Then looking back at Michelle he whispered, "I figure we've got about 5 minutes before those guys figure out that we're not in the Lodge and start looking for us out here so we're going to have to make a run for it and get into those trees. Ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be," Michelle replied.

Jason could tell she was scared. Hell, he was scared too but he knew that if the men inside the Lodge found them no one would ever hear from them again. Exiting the door he crotched low and headed for the trees. He could hear Michelle behind him as he moved across the field only stopping when they got to the trees. Quickly scanning the field behind them, Jason noticed that somehow they had barely left a trail to follow so they headed deeper into the woods. The years of hiking and hunting paid off almost instantly as he noticed barley visible animal trails that led into the depths of the forest. Time seemed to slip by as they moved along the trails and they had no idea how long they had been on the move until they noticed that sunshine was breaking through the leaves above them. Only then did they stop for a break.

Neither sat down as Jason pulled a canteen of water and some energy bars from his bag and the two of them ate as they listened to the sounds around them.

"Do you think they're following us?" Michelle asked.

"I haven't heard anything behind us since we left but I can't be sure."

Michelle nodded and continued to eat.

"How are you feeling? Think you're ready to get going again?" Jason asked.

"I know this is going to sound really strange considering what has just happened but I feel more alive then I've ever felt before. I mean I'm scared but at the same time I feel like I have more energy than I've ever had in my life."

"I know the feeling. I haven't felt like this since I had my training in the military," he replied as he repacked his backpack before stuffing the energy bar wrappers in his pocket. "We should probably get going."

Michelle walked up to Jason as he was putting his backpack on and put her arms around his neck. "There is one other thing."

"What's that?"

"I wanted to thank you for helping me and staying with me," she finished as she pulled him down to meet her lips. "Ohhhhhh, I can feel my body starting to tingle when we do that. In fact, its getting me horny as hell. In fact, if we didn't have to keep going right now I'd screw your brains out right here and now," she whispered seductively as she pulled his lips down to hers again.

The touch of her lips sent surges of energy and desire through Jason until he slowly pulled away. "I can't believe I feel like this. We're being chased and could land up dead for all I know but kissing you and feeling your body pressed against mine is getting me horny too."

"Well, I have just the cure for that," Michelle purred as she quickly loosened his belt and pushed down his pants and boxer-briefs. His cock sprang from the confines of his briefs and pointed straight out from his body. Then, without another word, Michelle wrapped her hand around it and dropped to her knees.

"What the fuck?" Jason thought as he looked down into Michelle's eyes.

"Mmmmmmm, long and hard and thick," she thought to herself as she began to stroke her hand up and down the length of his cock. "Do you like this?" she asked.

"I'd have to be crazy or dead not to," he sighed, as his legs began to shake.

"Or maybe like me to do this?" she said as she leaned forward, engulfing his cock with her lips in one quick motion. Before he could blink she had it all the way down into her throat. Holding it there, she ran her tongue along the sensitive underside before pulling it out making a smacking sound as she did. A strand of saliva hung from the tip of his cock to her mouth.

"So which do you like better?" Michelle asked as she continued to stroke up and down his shaft.

"Would it be cheating to say both?" Jason replied.

"Not at all," she smirked as she leaned back on her knees, placing an arm under her tits and pushing them up. "And what about these? Maybe you'd like to see them again?"

Jason stood there as his two 'heads' fought an internal battle. One cautioned that they were on the run from a group of killers and should keep going while the other insisted that they take the time to enjoy what Michelle was offering and obviously wanted. Seconds seemed like minutes and minutes like hours until he softly replied, "Yeah, let me see those beauties."

Michelle pulled both tits from her top and held them for Jason's inspection. "You don't think they're too big do you? Derrick used to say they looked more like cow udders," pouting her lips at him as she squeezed her nipples in between her finger and thumb while lifting her tits up towards him.

"They're absolutely perfect."

"Then why don't you come down here and suck on my big, fat tits?" she purred.

Jason's knees seemed to buckle without even thinking about it and he quickly found himself leaning and taking a mouthful of tit-flesh between his lips. He sucked hard, trying to get as much of them into his mouth as possible while his tongue played with her hardening nipples.

Michelle threw her head back and smiled as she felt him suck her tit into his mouth even deeper. She had never felt as desirable as she did when he pressed his face against her chest, almost as if he were trying to suffocate himself with her tits. A soft moan escaped her lips as he sucked her nipple harder sending charges coursing through her body. When he ultimately pulled away her nipple stuck out almost a half-inch from her tit and was coated with his saliva. "What about the other one?" she quarried though she needn't have as Jason latched on to that one and sucked on it as he had the first one.

Eventually, he pulled away and smiled as he saw the evidence of her arousal.

"I like it when you suck on my tits," she murmured as she placed her palms under them and made them jiggle and shake. "But right now I need more of that huge cock of yours," she said as she leaned over and pulled his cock to her mouth sucking on it more ravenously than any other woman ever had.

Jason instinctively placed his hands on the back of her head, grabbing a fist of her gorgeous hair and held her down on his cock causing her of gag a little before he let her pull back slightly. "You like sucking my cock, don't you? You like feeling it in your mouth and going down your throat. Especially since it's so much bigger than Derrick's puny little prick. Isn't that right?"

Michelle pulled away for a second, keeping her lips pressed against the wet, shining head of his cock. "Yessssss. It feels so much bigger and better than his ever did. Compared to you his was a little baby's 'thingy' which is why I want this everyday from now on," she murmured as she went back to bobbing her head up and down his cock.

"Fuck!!! This is unreal. I can't remember ever having a blow job this fantastic and she's all mine," Jason thought as he leaned back on his knees while Michelle was on all fours, her beautiful ass sticking in the air as she continued to suck his cock deep into her throat.

Suddenly noticing how Michelle's tits were swaying and dragging across the leaves and ground of the forest floor, Jason asked, "Do you like the way that feels when your nipples brush against the ground? Does it get you turned on even more to be sucking me like this outside?"

Unwilling to move from around his cock Michelle moaned as she shoved it to the back of her throat.

"What's that? I couldn't hear you."

"Yes and yessssss. I love the sensation of my nipples brushing against the ground. The ground is so soft but the leaves are so stiff and rough. The two sensations together are like nothing I've ever felt before. I feel so wicked and wanton because we're outside that all I want to do is suck your cock all day and taste your cum sliding down my throat. It feels so fucking good. Mmmmmmm ..."

"You definitely can be a dirty little slut just like you said and we're not even in a bed," Jason laughed as he reached under Michelle's chest and cupped her dirt coated tits.

"Ohhhhh FFFFUUUccccckkkkkk," Michelle whimpered as she felt the dirt and leaves rubbing across her nipples. And though it felt slightly painful at first it quickly turned to pleasure resulting in her nipples hardening even more until sparks raged through her body. Leaning forward she engulfed Jason's cock again and after only a few more moments Michelle's talented mouth had brought Jason to the verge of cumming.

Jason felt it building up in his balls and the base of his cock. "I'm going to cum soon, baby."

"Mmmmmmm, that's exactly what I wanted to hear," Michelle said as she pushed down harder taking Jason's cock deep into her throat.

"I'm not going to be able to hold back much longer, Michelle. I'm going to cum in your mouth and sending it sliding right down your throat," he said as he held the back of her head again and thrust his cock into her waiting mouth.

Michelle's pace increased after hearing how close Jason was to cumming in her mouth until her head almost seemed to become a blur as it bobbed up and down his shaft.

Jason felt it building and building and though he tried to hold it back he knew he wouldn't be able to keep himself from cumming for much longer. Then just as his cock began to pulse and send his load into Michelle's mouth she pulled away. The look of surprise was quickly replaced with one of amazement as he watched his cum shoot from the tip of his cock. "Cumming, darling. Gonna cum. Pump it. Don't stop. Now ... now ... Ohhhhhhhhhh ... cummmiiingggggg," Jason said through gritted teeth.

The first thick, creamy strand of cum landed just below Michelle's chin and slid down into the valley between her tits. She held his cock and continued to stroke it as another strand sprayed across her right tit and then a third landed on her left tit before sliding down and coming to rest on her distended nipples.

Then suddenly Michelle's body began to shake and her hand movements became more erratic as her eyes seemed to blur to her surroundings and her mouth opened in a wordless scream.

Several smaller strands oozed from the tip of his cock, landing on her hand and sliding off onto her pants before she stopped shaking and released Jason's now deflating cock.

Speechless, Jason watched as she scooped some of the cum from between her tits and stick it in her mouth. "I love the taste of your cum, baby. But I also just found out that I love it when you shoot your thick, warm cum onto my tits," Michelle said as she swallowed.

"Me too," he said as he looked down at her cum cover tits, "I love the way it looks dripping down your chest towards your pussy which is part of the reason I want to take your pants off and repay the pleasure you've just given me by making you cum."

Smiling, Michelle stood up and the heady aroma of her passion filled Jason's nostrils. "I don't think you need to worry about that," she replied as she looked down at the wet spot in the junction of her pants, "I started cumming the second your cum hit my neck and didn't stop until you were done."

Jason pulled her close and hugged her as he whispered, "You really can be a slut when you want to be can't you?"

"Yep and you enjoyed every second of it didn't you?" Michelle quipped.

"Absolutely," he said as he kissed her. "But right now I think we better get going. There's no telling if those guys are following us and we've taken a pretty big chance with what just happened.

Michelle nodded as she pushed her breasts back into her top; all the while feeling Jason's cum slowly drying on them. Once again ready to go they set off at a brisk pace as they continued walking deeper into the forest.

********************

For the next two days they continued to walk until they came to Hwy 299 and were able to catch a ride with a couple heading west to the Pacific Ocean. It was only when they arrived and had their feet in the ocean surf that they called Agent Thomas. Unfortunately the news was both good and bad. Derrick was dead from causes still under investigation but their DEA friend was alive, though severely wounded. An investigation was also underway as to how their location had been compromised and up to this point all indication were that the Judge had been involved with the drug traffickers and had informed them of where Jason and Michelle were being taken to. At this time they were unable to confirm that since the Judge had either gone into hiding or was dead.

Agent Thomas then asked where they were and Jason replied, "I realize that you have probably already tracked us using the GPS in this phone so it doesn't really matter if I tell you or not. What I will tell you though is that as soon as I'm off this phone I'll be turning it off and dumping it so why don't you give me a number I can contact you at in the future and we'll see how things go?"

Agent Thomas expressed his concern about the two of them being out of protective custody but Jason was adamant so he finally gave him a secure phone number as well as an access code to enter so they would be connected directly to him. "So what do you two plan on doing now? I'm sure you realize how much danger you're both in."

Smiling Jason nodded at Michelle, "Ya, we know. That's all we've been talking about for the past few days and we have a plan. I promise we'll be back in contact with you in the next few days and then we'll see what you think and how we should progress."

Agent Thomas barely had time to say, "Ok," before Jason hung up and quickly turned off the phone.

"Time for us to disappear," Jason said as he threw the phone into a dumpster and took Michelle's hand. Quickly catching another ride they headed into Manila, CA where they purchased some food from a local market and some clothing for Michelle at a second-hand store. Then they found a quaint little motel just outside of town and checked in using the cash that Jason kept in his backpack.

"So what do we do now?" she asked after they entered the room.

"Well, first thing is taking a shower. I'll give you the choice of being first or second. After that we eat and then we need to talk about what we're going to do tomorrow."

"That sounds good but I think I have a better idea," Michelle said seductively.

"And just what is that?"

Sitting on the bed, Michelle replied, "I want to help you get your clothes off and then I want to explore every inch of your body before I have you make love to me."

"Oh, is that all?" Jason laughed jokingly.

"No, not really. I've thought a lot about us over the last couple of days and I realize I want to be with you for the rest of my life not because of this situation but because I really and truly have fallen in love with you. I want to be your friend, your partner, and the mother of your children. Now I know this is a lot to take in at one time so I'll give you all the time you need but if you feel the same I'd like us to start that family right away by having you fill me with a load of your cum each and every time we make love. How does that sound?"

"Hmmmmmm, so this isn't going to be a one-time slam-bamm-thank you, ma'am kind of thing? Is that what you're saying?"

"I'm saying I'm yours for as long as you want me," Michelle replied.

"Well in that case I have only one change in your suggestion."

"And just what is that, might I ask?"

"I want you to be my wife in addition to the other things you mentioned and I want to do it as soon as we can."

"Mmmmmmm, I like the sound of that," Michelle sighed. "Now let me help you get your clothes off."

Jason moved closer to the bed and pulled his shirt off while Michelle unfastened his belt and pushed his pants down his legs. His cock was still trapped inside his boxer-briefs when she leaned forward and lightly kissed it.

"Ohhhhhhh, is this all for me?" she asked coyly.

"Every bit of it any time you want it," he replied.

"I like the sound of that and the feel of this," she replied as she pulled his briefs down.

Jason's cock stood straight out in front of him and a drop of pre-cum formed on the tip as Michelle wrapped her hand around it and slowly began to slide up and down its length.

"If you keep doing that you're going to get a load of cum all over you," Jason groaned.

"You know, I like the sound of that but right now I need something else," Michelle sighed in a sultry tone as she leaned back on the bed, pulling her shorts and panties out of the way to expose her lust-enflamed pussy, "I need you to push your cock deep inside of me and make me yours. I don't mean I want you to make love to me ... not this time ... I want you to fuck me ... I want you to claim me and possess me. I want you to fuck me hard and deep. I want you to breed me and plant your seed deep inside of me. I should also warn you that if I figured this out right I should be ovulating today and that always gets me hornier than any other time of the month. So I want you to treat me like the slut that I feel like right now," she cried. "I'm so fucking horny just look at my pussy ... look at it. I can feel my juices already coating the insides of my legs. Now put that beautiful cock of yours inside me!!"

Jason looked between Michelle's legs and was surprised to see that they were coated with juice almost all the way down to the knees. Her pussy lips were puffy and enflamed with desire and the heady aroma of her permeated the room triggering the most primal of desires. Dropping to his knees he grabbed his cock as he moaned, "Whatever you want, baby," as he slid the tip between her pussy lips and into her warm, velvety canal.

"Yesssssssss," Michelle sighed. "This is what I've been dreaming about."

Jason smiled as he shifted his position until he was in the lying on Michelle in the missionary position. "And what is it you've been dreaming of?"

"This," she said as she tightened her pussy around Jason's cock, "and this," as she began to move her hips in a circular motion causing Jason's cock to rub her pussy walls, "and this" she moaned as she wrapped her legs around Jason's waist pulling him deep into her.

"And what about this?" Jason asked as he leaned down to kiss her on the neck, "or this" as he switched to lick downwards across her tit to her nipple, "or maybe this," as he sucked the nipple between his lips and gently bit it.

"AAAAaaaarrrgghhh," she moaned. "Yes, yes, yes to everything. Please fuck me ... fuck me hard ... push your cock deep inside my pussy. I want to feel your hard cock in me pushing as deep in me as it can. I want to feel it stretching me and filling me like no other cock ever has. Fuck my tight, wet pussy ... push it in ... push it all the way in ... stop teasing me and fuck me ... fuck me hard and fast. Fuck me, lover."

Jason pushed his cock in and continued deeper and deeper until he felt the tip pressing against Michelle's cervix and was rewarded with the most passionate kiss he'd ever gotten.

"That's it, darling. Fuck me. Push your cock deep inside of me. Fuck me ... harder ... harder ... faster. Fuck my pussy. Your cock feels so good inside of me. Just feel how tight my pussy is wrapped around your cock. Whatever you do don't stop. Fill me ... fill my pussy with your cock ... fill me with your thick, warm baby-making cum. Make me your baby-mommy. Get me pregnant with our child," Michelle chanted as Jason drove his cock into her fertile pussy.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds