A Little Help from a Friend Ch. 04

I thought about my wife, too. With Ralph M.I.A for the week Claire got really hot for me last night. All giving me a chance to screw her mind over like she had been doing mine. Back and forth, around the corners, past the swing set and sand box, the back yard was done. I headed for the small patches of grass out along the street that made up our front yard. I made two passes along the garage side and was startled by someone standing in my driveway.

"Turn that mower off, we need to talk."

Holy shit, it was Ralph's wife Laura with a really perturbed look on her face. She moved her mouth as if when she spoke again she would spit in my face. I put on my best innocent look, one that never worked, but I put on my best innocent look anyway.

"Hi, Laura. What's up? You look nice."

"Your new buddy hadn't been over to visit you since Monday. That seems kind of odd to me after him practically living over here ... not that's a bad thing."

"It was too much. We got a bit tired of each other. I didn't send him home or anything like that. He just quit showing up. Are you wanting me to invite him back?"

"I'm sure he'll be back over here on his own. To get directly into it, we went to visit Ralph's brother and his family last night. He's not a bad guy, probably better guy than Ralph, his wife and I get along well."

"Okay then."

"Well, us girls went outside on the patio to talk. Ralph and his brother were sitting inside on the couch. They either forgot or didn't notice me come inside to us the toilet. When I came out they were talking quietly. I stopped in the hall to listen when Ralph mentioned 'fucking some cunt' if you aren't too surprised by my language."

The little blip across my vision was my life flashing before my eyes. Being caught was scary. Hearing the church lady say "fucking some cunt" could have made my head spin around backwards.

"This is what I learned from my eavesdropping sin other than him fucking some cunt. This guy's wife is hot. Ralph hangs out there and got the wife to strip nude for a little bit of cash. Then the follow up was that he got to fuck her for a few dollars more because the couple needed the money. Then the couple agreed to let Ralph fuck the cunt all he wanted for a certain amount of money a month. Then there was a little lover's spat, the cunt turned into a fucking bitch and the husband told Ralph he was going to pay the money whether he fucked the cunt or not. I backed down the hallway and crawled out his brother's bedroom window of all things."

"Gosh, that's terrible, Laura. Do you want me to talk to him to try to learn who this cunt is he's fucking?"

"You would have to be stupid yourself to think I am that stupid. There's no way it's not your whore wife Claire that he's fucking. What do you do, watch?"

"Why do you think it's Claire? She's happy at home."

"Ralph doesn't go anywhere else but your house. What I want to do is end this quickly and in my favor. I want his ass on the street with nothing. I'd put him jail if I could. Now are you going to quit lying to me or do you want to continue to be a fucking dick about it?"

Wow! The stuff you can learn about the neighbor lady just because she's mad about her husband fucking your wife. The words "put him jail" had a lot of appeal to me. I became the diabolical cuckold as the wheels spun in my head.

"What if I admitted it was true and told you a way to put Ralph in jail?"

"My parents would love that. What do you know?"

"We need to reach some kind of agreement. I'm just not going to blurt it out."

Laura's eyes narrowed to little slits. I folded my arms across my chest.

"I'll talk to my father. Right now we need to get Ralph back over here and between Claire's legs again. I'll make some comment that will almost force him to come back and make amends."

"You seriously want your husband fucking my wife again?"

"Yes, can you get pictures?"

"I could hide some cameras." Not letting on I already had pictures.

"Okay, give me your cell phone. We shouldn't be talking in our driveways."

"Umm, I don't mow the lawn with my phone in my pocket."

"Okay, put your number here in mine."

She handed me her phone. I tapped in my number and gave it back to her.

"Okay, I'll call you during the day Monday."

She gave me a condescending look and turned to walk away. I stood watching her ass as she walked back to her house. Her ass looked like it had a bit of a bounce and sway I hadn't seen in church. I looked back at my house to see if Claire had been watching. She had not. I got the mower started and made quick work of the rest of the front. I put the mower away.

I passed Claire in the laundry room as I passed by to the bedroom where I intended to shower. Apparently and hopefully she hadn't seen me out front with Ralph's wife.

The water from the shower splashed over me as I thought of the meeting out front, Ralph fucking Claire, and me fucking Suzy. The question was what would be the most likely end to all this. And, rubbing my cock thinking about that the tit adventure with Claire's mom. The shower door opened. Luckily my thoughts hadn't turned into a hardon because Claire joined me under the spray.

"I didn't hear you finish the yard. My last load is in the dryer."

She reached for me and stroked my cock. We soaped each other up and used the wash cloth in a make out session. I was then hard as a rock. Claire's cunt lips were protruding as she tried to get my dick in her while we stood in the shower. The end went in, but I made it difficult for it to stay. I got around her and out, leaving her under the spray from the water. Her nipples were poking out and she stood with her pelvis extending like she was hoping some cock would fly up in her from somewhere. Her last load might be in the dryer, but my last load was staying with me.

Claire tried again in the bedroom to get me to fuck her. She was really getting worked up. I left the room to get the kids ready to hit the mall and grocery store in our usual afternoon shopping trip. Claire joined us as I was putting the kids in their car seats. She was dressed, but looking like she was ready to fuck anything that moved.

"Fuck you!" she whispered. "You wouldn't fuck me, but I still have my fingers."

She did have the look of a sex crazy slut. In the mall it seemed like all the guys were looking at her, and most of the women. After shopping for a while we were feeding the kids ice cream in the food court when Claire caught the eye of a young man on one of the benches.

"Watch this!" She hissed.

Claire went over and sat by the man. He looked at least eighteen, but probably not over twenty. I sat feeding ice cream to our kids while Claire laughed at whatever he was saying and rested her hand on his arm while she said something to him. He looked up at me and said something. Claire turned our way, smiled, and waved at the kids.

I spooned some more ice cream for our son. When I looked up again Claire and the boy were gone. Just an empty bench was there where they had been sitting, soon taken over by an elderly couple. Where had they gone? I spun around looking. She must have watched for me to be distracted with the ice cream. I looked at the big clock over the food court. By the time I finished with the ice cream and wiped them as clean as I could it had been fifteen minutes. What the fuck was Claire doing? Was she fucking with me or did she really leave with that kid?

The fifteen minutes turned into twenty, then thirty. Jacob was in the stroller. With my daughter holding my hand and me carrying the shopping bags I decided to head for the car with the idea of stranding her ass. I couldn't walk fast enough with the kids. We got to the parking lot and went as fast as we could for the minivan. I had the kids buckled in ready to go. The key was in the ignition, the motor running, I put the car in reverse with a feeling of excitement that the cunt could find another ride home. Just as I moved to tap the gas Claire appeared at my side window.

"Were you going to leave me in there?"

"The idea had crossed my mind." I got out of the car to talk to her.

"I imagine I could find a ride home."

"Where did you go? Did you leave with that kid?"

"Maybe I won't tell. Maybe you should have taken care of me at home when you had the chance. Just because Ralph isn't coming over doesn't mean you can freeze me out."

"Answer me, did you fuck that kid?" I asked in a growling hushed voice. "Where did you go?"

"There was a hallway that led back to an office that was part of a store that was empty."

"Did you fuck him back there?"

"What do you think?"

"Did you or didn't you?"

Claire looked around to see if anyone was watching. I couldn't figure out what she was doing.

"If you really want to know why don't you feel my pussy?"

Claire lifted her skirt up next to the car. She took a finger and pulled her panties aside. I kind of growled at her and moved my hand towards her slit. My finger slid right up in her. A second went in just as easily. She was wet and slick. I pulled my fingers out of her cunt and looked at them.

"Jesus Christ, Claire. Are you full of cum?"

"It sure looks like it, doesn't it?" She smiled.

I was looking at my fingers with this kid's cum on them. I was trying to figure out a place to wipe them off.

"Hey, let me take care of that for you."

I watched as my wife sucked my fingers into her mouth and swirled her tongue to clean his sperm.

"You're a fucking whore, Claire. You let this kid fuck you while I was feeding our kids ice cream."

"Call it a crime of opportunity. If you don't like that after I go in Tuesday to get my tubes tied see what happens."

"Tuesday? You have an appointment for Tuesday?"

"Yep, and I asked the Doctor how soon I could have sex again. He told me most women wait a week or two, so I'm shooting for a week. And, don't worry about the cost. I worked out a little deal. He's going to keep it off the record."

"Just get in the fucking car, Claire. We need to go home."

"No, we need groceries."

So, we went to the grocery store just like always. Claire was in such a good mood as she enjoyed my dismay. She kept catching the eye of the men in the store, most of them with their wives.

"Hey, Honey. If we get in a quiet aisle do you want to stick your fingers in me again?"

"Quit it, Claire. Behave yourself."

"Just kidding."

Then we got to the cereal aisle. I was letting our kids make up their minds about what ones they wanted. I looked around to find my wife no where to be found. I panicked, wondering where she slipped off to this time. Where could someone fuck her in a grocery store? Then she appeared in the aisle walking back to me.

"Now where the fuck did you go?"

"Sorry. Had a little emergency. Had to hit the ladies room."

"Something you ate?" I mocked her.

"Cum started running out of me. That second load from the kid was a little more that I had room for up in there?"

"Second load?"

"You know how young guys are. He never really got soft. That was an awesome amount of cum both times."

We finished shopping. Claire got to flirting with a guy behind us in the checkout line. He was by himself and I swear Claire would have fucked him right there if there was a way to do it. For the first time I wished Ralph was still coming over.

When we got home and the groceries put away I played with the kids. I have no idea what Claire did. I know she tried on clothes and put away the laundry, but she didn't change clothes or take a shower to get the mall kid washed off her or out of her. We didn't speak much until after the kids were in bed and we were watching television in the den.

"Are you still full speed ahead on me getting my tubes tied next week?" Claire leaned against me as she asked.

"It looks it might be a good idea from what been happening and then today. Are you really going to fuck the doctor, too?"

"Sorry, Sweetie. Already did. I've got three more payments."

"Now you're sneaking around like a little slut."

"You were the one insisting I not have more kids. Fucking him made more sense when he offered than paying him money. Besides, he's kind of cute and has a nice cock. He pays his assistant a lot of money to be discrete."

"When did this happen?"

"Wednesday I took a couple of hours off from work."

"You fucked two new guys in a week?"

"Today was your fault at the mall. I wanted it bad before we left the house."

"You left me with the kids and fucked a young kid you just met at the mall, Claire."

"Not that different than fucking Ralph. The kids are here with us when I fuck him. I was getting fucked at lot. Ralph bailed and you let me down. What was I supposed to do? I can't go from getting a lot of cock to getting none at all."

"I couldn't keep up with you if I had little blue pills on an IV drip. Are you suddenly some kind of Nymphomaniac?"

"What if I am?"

"Shit, Claire. What are we supposed to do about that?"

"For right now, how about you reclaim your wife with that hardon you don't think I know you've got down there?"

The talk did have me in the mood for some pussy.

"You ought to like this. His cum from today is running out of me."

I looked down to see some of it drip down from her slit. I was right. She hadn't cleaned the mall guy cum out of her cunt. It was slippery wet, but still had a nice feel. The guy must not have been big like Ralph. I fucked her for as long and as hard as I could. She did cum several times and it was easy to make her do it. The little noises and her repeatedly telling me to fuck her and how good it felt made it difficult for me to hold back.

Finally I let myself add my load to the mess the kid from the mall had left in her. When she felt me cum I'll be damned if the fucking little cunt didn't get off still again. It was really sloppy and making a sloshing noise. I kept fucking her another few minutes until I just couldn't keep my cock from sliding from her well fucked hole.

I had rolled off and was catching my breath when I noticed Claire was getting noisy laying next to me on the bed. I leaned up and found that she had three fingers fucking in and out of her slit and her thumb rubbing her clit. Her other hand was pinching one nipple then the other.

"Good God, Claire! What the fuck are you doing?"

"Oh, shit! It feels so good. You got me started and I don't want it to quit. All that cum mixing around it there just feels so good I need to cum again."

"Houston ... we have a problem. Claire ... Sweetie. You said the kid pumped cum in you twice. I just made you cum maybe a half dozen times before shooting my load into you. Now you have your fingers buried in your cunt. I'd say we have a major problem."

"Uh-huh, maybe. Just let me finish here. I'm almost there."

Her fingers weren't moving at a rapid pace, but were still she was giving her pussy a good working over. I propped myself up with a good view of her crotch and watched the fingers do their magic.

"Almost there! Almost there! Ummmmm! Oh, fuck! Almost there. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! Oh, oh, oh, oh ... Oh, fuck that's good."

I could tell she had made herself cum, but she wasn't stopping.

"Claire! Enough. I know you made yourself get off on your fingers."

"Yes, okay. Maybe just another little one. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck yes! Right there. I'm right there."

The whole sight of it all might have been the most erotic thing I had ever seen. Another orgasm hit her.

"That was a nice one. So good. So fucking good ... "

She didn't quit. She didn't even slow down.

"I don't want to stop. I don't think I can. I wish it were some sort of giant cock fucking me. This feels so good though."

By then I was wondering if she was going to stop or instead fuck herself into oblivion.

"Stop it Claire! I want my wife back. What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Ugh! Another little one ... they keep coming like little waves ... little waves ... little waves. Oh, Holy Motherfucker!"

Claire's feet planted on the bed. Her assed raised up so that only her shoulders and feet were in contact with the mattress. Her ass circled in the air and bobbed up and down as her fingers flew in and out of her cunt. Little gurgling sounds came from her throat as she tried to tell me what was happening to her.

A muffled scream came from Claire as she spasmed, then settled on the bed. The force of her cumming sent the whole mess inside her, plus her own juices flooding onto the sheet in a powerful surge. She took a couple of deep breaths and raised up off the bed again with her hand in place to continue the finger fucking she had been giving herself.

Barely a minute later another orgasm hit her. Her eyes were rolling around in her head. Her tongue hanging from the side of her mouth. She appeared to have passed out ... maybe even had fucked herself to death as she lay motionless.

This could be hard to explain to the cops. They always try to nail the husband. I pictured my kids at show and tell at school years later holding a picture of their Mom as they tried to explain the story to their classmates.

"This is a picture of my Mom. She let some kid at the mall screw her then finger fucked herself to death in front of my Dad on a Saturday night while we slept in our beds down the hall."

Then she moved. Or, actually her hips moved. Even though she was not alert to anything around her, her pelvis started to thrust as she began to cum untouched. She lay quietly, breathing softly for about ten minutes. I watched over her as she began moving the pelvis in a fucking motion again that very obviously made her cum yet another time.

This time she put the fingers back in herself and moaned as she slowly moved them in and out of her slit. Still not appearing to be aware she rolled to her side with her fingers up her snatch. She laid quietly making little moaning noises and then appeared to be asleep. I got up to check on the kids. Ending up in the kitchen I got the last beer from the fridge and sat in the den slowly drinking it.

When I got back Claire had not moved. She was in a big puddle of cum and related fluids. I crawled in on the far side so I'd be in a dry spot. She somehow felt me get in the bed and slid enough to cuddle against me. I took of my shirt and shorts so I could feel my little wife's naked skin against me. I cupped my hand over her tit softly massaging her nipple while thoughts in my head were how in the hell did all this happen and how would I get out of it.

At 2:00 AM Claire got up to go into the bathroom. I pretended not to notice as I watched her take a piss. I thought maybe she had realized the mess still her and she would clean up a little or maybe even take a shower. Instead I ended up thinking what a whore or slut she was as all she seemed to do was wipe the urine from her crotch hair. Payback came as I heard her murmur.

"Aw, fuck! Leaked right out of me."

I heard more paper come off the roll as she grabbed an handful of toilet paper. She dropped to her knees with her cunt facing me as she wiped up the cum that splattered from her, then tossed it in the toilet and flushed again. When she got back in bed I acted like I was in a deep sleep. She laid across me with her now hard nipples pressing into my chest to get her face in mine.

"Honey. Are you awake."

I didn't respond.

"Honey, wake up. I need you to fuck me. Come on. Wake up and fuck me. Please wake up and fuck me."

I bet a lot of men face that dilemma. I stuck to my deceit. I was afraid she'd catch me getting hard, or that I might even laugh.

"Honey? Fuck me. Your wife needs a good fucking. Please ... Oh, screw it. You missed your chance."

You'd think if she decided to use her fingers again she would at least go in to the living room or the den and have at it. But, sex crazed Claire? She slid away from me almost to the other side and starting on her clit. Within a minute the fingers went to her cunt. Not one or two at a time. Claire pushed three fingers up her slit again and starting frigging herself.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds