A Little Help from a Friend Ch. 04

Even pretend sleep didn't stop me from watching through a partially open eye as she flailed away at herself. Not that is made a difference because she never looked a me. She must have felt both horny and bold. She started to get loud, maybe hoping to wake me so I fuck her. By then I wasn't sure why she needed a man. She rocked against her finger several times as she made herself cum, finally finishing with a big one that had to last two minutes.

Around 5:00 AM she was at it again. She didn't get up to take a piss. She just rolled away from where she had been up against me and had at it with about the same results. She laid against me again until a little after seven.

"Hey, sleepyhead. I have to get a shower before the kids get up. If they come in take them in the kitchen and start breakfast. Oh, and put some clothes on."

I put on my shirt and shorts. Claire closed the door and started the shower. The kids were quiet so I laid on the bed and revisited what had happened the day and night before as well as the whole last month. I didn't know whether to be amazed or disgusted with my wife. If last night had been guys instead of fingers she would have pulled the train on about a dozen of them. After twenty minutes or so the bathroom door opened and steam rolled out. Claire's face appeared around the edge of the doors.

"Kids up yet?"

With my answer of no she bounced naked to close the door. She stood at the side of the bed facing me.

"I was checking myself out in there. I look pretty good for a wife and mother of two. Any guy would be lucky to fuck me."

"I've always thought that, Sweetheart."

I gave her now clean and sexy body a once over with my eyes. Claire had done a 360 showing off the goods. She stopped facing me cupping her tits.

"My boobs still hang like they did when I was sixteen."

"They are bigger now." I commented.

Satisfied with my comments Claire brought her garments out of the dresser. Dressing like a good Mormon wife she told me to fix breakfast while she got the kids up and dressed them.

Unbelievably she was taking us to church after all the slut things she had just done the day before.

The main deal of the afternoon was a few minutes off to the side talking to Ralph when he revealed that his wife was suspicious about him not being at our house every evening as in the past.

"Look I'm sorry I acted like an ass. First of all Laura is wondering why I've been home every night. She mentioned it in such a way that maybe we should get back together as things were. Plus, I really miss you both. Okay, I miss you Claire. Can we go back like it was?"

"Fine by me. I've been missing your nice cock and all that cum." Claire murmured.

"Oh, thank God ... if this is the right place to be saying that."

Ralph looked around. I looked around, too, looking for Ralph's wife and remembering my conversation with her. I saw her across the room talking to some other ladies, but very closely watching our every move. I gave her a smile and she gave me a sly smile back before turning away.

"There is some news about your being jealous about me being with another man in addition to my husband."

"What's that? Ralph had a pained smile like he knew what was coming.

"Yes, bad news, pal. Claire here has let a couple of other guy fuck her since you had her last."

"A couple of other guys? You mean like two other guys?"

"Yes, Ralph." Claire reached out to touch his sleeve. "Two other guys. Can you live with that?"

Ralph looked at me as if to get a confirmation. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Damn I hate to hear that." He gulped.

"Oh, sorry. I was hoping we could tell you all about it." Claire smirked.

We both watched her ass as she walked away. I turned back to Ralph. We stood there still alone.

"You remember I told her to get her tubes tied. Well, she fucked the doctor that's going to do it. Free surgery for a fuck at the consult and three more in follow up visits ... if she stops there. Then, yesterday she hooked up with some nineteen or twenty year old at the mall and followed him down a hallway and fucked him twice in some abandoned office on a couch."

"Don't you think she is out of control?"

"The rest of the day and most of last night she finger fucked herself to about twenty orgasms. I have no idea what tonight will be like, but you should be walking into a fuck fest when you show up tomorrow night."

"Damn ... you are kind of scaring me there."

"It all started with you, buddy. You are along for the ride with me. See you tomorrow night."

The phone call from Ralph's wife came Monday afternoon.

"This is Laura. Ralph should be over to fuck your little slut wife tonight. Can you get some pictures for proof?"

"I don't know. They would probably notice me with a camera. If I had the money I'd put in a video system."

"Video action would beat stills. Can you get one put in?"

"Don't think I could afford it."

"We have home security. I'll see if they do that."

A while later she called me back.

"It will cost me a little extra, but I can have them there tomorrow."

"I don't want them to do something that will get me caught. Besides, Claire is going to be out of sorts for about a week from some surgery."

"Let's get everything in place and wait. What kind of surgery?"

"Maybe I shouldn't say but, Claire blurted out something about Ralph knocking her up. It happened several times. At first Ralph was freaked out. Then he seemed to get used to the idea. Claire's on the pill, but I don't trust her. She is getting her tubes tied."

"That's pretty funny. Ralph might want a kid but he is shooting blanks. We were tested several years ago. I learned about it first and asked Doc not to tell him. He can breed her all he wants. Nothing is going to happen. And, now the real joke is getting her tubes tied."

"The bad part of the joke is that it's not just Ralph."

"Wow! You've got a real little slut on your hands there, don't you?" Laura laughed into the phone.

As much as I would have to agree I didn't like hearing her talk about my wife that way.

The evil plan was all set. Ralph's wife will have video proof of him slamming his cock in my wife. I felt pretty smug. I had just spent lunch fucking Suzy into a nice orgasm. I'd have to let her know I couldn't make it Tuesday.

Ralph showed up Monday night while we were doing the dishes. Claire immediately took him into the den. When I had the dishes put away and the kids watching TV I found Claire straddling him with his cock buried in her.

"Oh, God. I missed this cock in me."

"Yes, I bet Laura would shit if she knew she had pushed me back into such a good fuck."

"What do you mean that she pushed you?" Claire worried.

"She just made a remark that it was odd that I hadn't been over here all week like my usual routine. It made it sound like if I didn't come over I would be guilty of something."

Claire wouldn't leave his cock alone. I had to put the kids to bed. She never did kiss them goodnight. When Ralph finally got to leave he looked like he was scared for his life. Maybe I should have taken a turn to help him out.

Tuesday morning Claire worked a half day. On the way to surgery Claire clued me in on something.

"He's going to fuck me today. If he wants to speak to you and I call you 'sweetheart' that's my way of letting you know he's already done it."

We arrived and waited about twenty minutes when Claire got called back. Half hour later I got called back to talk to the doctor.

"It's unusual for a women so young to have this operation. We believe that another pregnancy could put her life in danger and possibly the child if she was to have one. I just wanted to meet you to be sure what is going on and why we are here today."

"Sweetheart, we have two lovely children. Everything will be okay."

The prick of a doctor wanted to shake my hand. She called me Sweetheart. I shook his hand and left to wait.

It was almost four o'clock when I got Claire home. She said she felt fine and placed herself on the couch in front of the TV.

"I guess I'll go to your Mom's to pick up the kids."

"No wait until your regular time to be off work. I didn't tell my mother anything about today."

We set around looking at but not really paying attention to the TV. My wife wouldn't be having more babies, but who could know how many more men. I cleared my throat.

"Does it hurt? Where he cut you?"

"Not so much. Want to see?

Claire got up and completely stripped naked, then stepped up to me to show me some stitches on her belly.

"I probably won't even have much of a scar. I just need to keep the stitches dry and not catch them on anything."

"What was it like, fucking the doc?"

"It was nice. He got off on the idea of being the last one to fill me with sperm before I couldn't get pregnant any more."

"Wasn't that kind of weird?"

"Not really. He has a nice cock. He made me cum a couple of times before shooting his load in me."

"I wanted to slap the smug look off his face when you called me Sweetheart."

"Oh, my. Is my husband now getting jealous of his little bride?"

Claire got up to dress and sat back down on the couch.

"I'll go get the kids now. I'll tell your mother that I got off early to run some errands."

"Okay, Sweetheart!? Claire made "Sweetheart" sound sugary.

I'm not sure there wasn't a special insult hidden in her calling me Sweetheart. I grabbed the keys and got on the road to her Mom's house. I thought I'd give Emma a heads up and searched her number on my cell.

"Hi, Emma. I got off a little early. I'll come pick up the kids to save Claire the time."

"Oh, okay. I'll be ready for you."

I was curious that there might be a double meaning to that. Five minutes later I was ringing the door bell. I heard her unlock the lock and watched the door open.

"Hi!" Come on in." She spoke quietly, took my hand and pulled me inside."

"Where are the kids?"

"There downstairs playing and watching cartoons. They didn't even know you rang the bell." She almost whispered.

"Okay." I whispered back."

"I didn't get a very proper hello"

"Oh, sorry."

I put my fingers on the back of her arms and started to kiss her on the cheek. She turned her face and met my lips for a one second kiss full on the lips. Emma put her hands on my sides. My reflex was to pull her to me. I held her in my arms waiting for her to move away. After about thirty seconds I realized that wasn't going to happen. I could feel her hardening nipples through our clothes and on my chest. My cock must have leaped an inch. Fortunately my mother-in-law wasn't close enough to feel it. I heard her speak as I continued to hold her against me.

"Do you like to play games, Dear?"

"What?"

She leaned her head back a little and repeated.

"Do you like to play games ... Dear?"

"What kind of games?"

"You know, maybe a game somewhat inappropriate."

Then Emma kissed me again. This time I felt her tongue enter my mouth. I returned the action as the kiss lasted for a couple of minutes, during which time I moved my hand under her blouse and fondled her tit through her garment. There was no resistance.

"That was inappropriate, wasn't it?" My wife's mother was smiling at me.

"Then I suppose this is, too?"

I pulled the tail of her garment out from her pants and put both hands against her bare skin. I moved them up over her glorious tits, squeezed them in my hands and I flicked her erect nipples with my thumbs. Emma stared into my eyes, them looked down at my hands on those boobs. I pushed her clothing up so her naked tits were fully exposed to me. For a woman in her forties I swear her tits looked better than her daughter's. Emma gave a big sigh. I leaned over and took a nipple in my mouth, soon switching over to the other one.

"Oh, my. That's even more inappropriate, but don't stop." She urged.

There wasn't any danger of me stopping unless she asked, and I did expect that to happen.

I unhooked her pants and tried to push them down with her lower garment.

"We can't let the kids catch us out here like this. When they come up the stairs I can hear them from our bedroom."

I quickly followed her to the master bedroom. The place creeped me out a little. I had seen in the room before, but this time I noticed some framed pictures of her with her kids, a couple with grandkids, including one of my kids, and one of her with her husband when they were young. Instead of me trying to get at her pants again Emma voluntarily already had them and her garment at her knees and continued to step out of them.

"This is really inappropriate now, isn't it? Are you okay with this?" She asked.

"Sure." Was all I managed to say.

"Kiss me again." She spoke huskily.

My wife's mother was asking me to kiss her again and was standing in front of me naked from the waist down. I kissed her as our tongues worked each other over. I pushed her back on the bed. Her feet stayed on the floor. I pushed between her thighs and lifted them up with my shoulders. Her glorious hairy, but nicely trimmed pussy opened for me. I pushed my tongue into her slit.

"Oh, fuck!"

Again, I was surprised at the F-word coming out of the mouth of one of the women in the family. I rooted at her open cunt and sucked her clit between my lips and added a gentle nip.

"Oh, fuck! I can't let you do that or I'll never let you stop. Again, this is not at all appropriate. You are married to my daughter for fuck's sake. You haven't let me see your cock."

Emma seemed confused by her emotions. She was talking almost breathlessly. Again, surprising me with repeating fuck and saying cock. I stood and dropped my pants and underwear to my ankles. I wanted to be able to pull them up fast if we heard the kids on the stairs. Emma grabbed my shaft just below the head.

"This is only the second cock I've ever seen, and it's nicely a little more than I'm used to."

She fondled it in her hands and cupped my balls. The she tentatively put the head in her mouth for a moment. For me it was nice that another woman was thinking my prick was nice size after being dwarfed by Ralph with my own wife.

"Maybe it would be okay if I let you rub the head of it against my cunt slit."

I tried not to let her choice of words show in the expression on my face. The expression of Emma's suggested mere rubbing against her slit wasn't going to be enough.

By then I was rubbing the head into her wetness, making it slide around easily. Maybe it was my time to take control.

"Maybe it would not be too inappropriate to put the head in a little."

"I think I'd like that. Oh! Oh, fuck! You're in me. The head of it is in me. Oh, fuck!"

Her feet were on the edge of the bed now, lifting her ass so I had the perfect angle and my cock's head remained lodged snuggly inside her. So, without permission I made a half dozen strokes into her until my balls hit her ass.

"Uh, Oh, Oh, fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck" She grunted with each stroke.

My mother-in-law was hot. I know I made her cum in about two minutes. Which was good, I was right there myself.

"I'm going to cum inside you."

"Uh, we usually skip the times when I'm fertile."

"Are you fertile now?"

"Uh-huh? I think so." She groaned.

"Should I pull out?"

"No! No, don't pull out! I need to feel your cum inside me."

"Are you sure?"

"Do it! Cum in me! I'll figure it out later."

I was too close to pull out and not spray cum all over the place on the way out. I shoved in as hard as I could. Emma was pushing her cunt back against me. Then cum started leaving my balls and with remarkable speed surged against her cervix.

"Fuck me good. I feel your seed in me. I almost want to get knocked up."

We both came to our senses quickly, knowing my kids/her grandkids were just downstairs. I pulled out, holding my slippery cock in my hand.

"Grab a wash cloth from the master bath. Then hand one to me. There's no way I can get from the bed to the bath without dropping part of this load on the carpet."

I had to hobble my way to the sink with my pants around my ankles. I wiped off my cock, rinsed the wash cloth, and tossed it to Emma. I got my pants up and fastened so one of us would be decent if the kids came running in. Emma shoved the wash cloth against her pussy and made it to the toilet. Sitting on the stool she grunted and we heard cum splatter against the water.

"Wow! There was enough in me that you certainly would get me pregnant."

Then she started to piss. It felt like we had been together for years as she sat there and emptied her bladder, then wiping at her cunt with the wash cloth again.

"Do you seriously think I impregnated you?"

"The timing's there and a lot of little swimmers are in that much cum. Your kids are cute, but I don't think I want to have one of them. I'll get to a pharmacy tomorrow and check out the morning after pill. It would be fun though to have a late in life child and have the old man raising it thinking it was his."

"When I came over I had no idea ..."

"Yeah, me either. But we can't go back now. I'm thinking about when we can do it again."

"Seriously? You and I? Wouldn't that be inappropriate?"

We both laughed at what I said. Emma put on her clothes and tucked her blouse in. She went into the bath to check her hair.

"That will do to get your kids and you on the way home. I'll need a do over before the husband gets home."

We looked at each other a moment and both laughed again.

"I can't believe we just did that." I said.

"Hey, what people don't know won't hurt them." Emma grinned.

That was it for the week. Ralph came over to see Claire and had to hang around and actually watch the game with us when he found out my bride was on the "No Fucking" list for the week.

"Poor Ralph." Claire teased. "That nice cock and all that seed going to waste with no where to go."

She had been sitting next to him the night after being to the doctor. She made sure Ralph knew Claire was Claire.

"Don't worry. I go to the doctor Monday. You can get your dick in me again after that."

She had her hand on his bulge as she teased him. Ralph was squirming to her touch. He didn't know the doc would get a shot at fucking her before he did. I didn't care since I could still feel her Mom's stuff on my pecker while Claire teased Ralph. The memory of fucking Emma had me hard, but her daughter carrying on with Ralph no longer did much to arouse me.

Even though Claire was off cock for several days it didn't stop her from getting Ralph's from his pants and going down on it. He was mainly looking for some relief so by the time she was taking it down her throat with his balls against her chin he was pumping out his load. The most priceless thing to come from that was that as his cum was leaving his balls he called her Laura.

Claire came up spitting and sputtering. Cum was on her chin and at the corner of her mouth. She gulped to get down what remained in her mouth. Her face was red and it was easy to see she was pissed. Ralph, realizing his mistake, was about to bolt from the room.

"I'm sorry. So sorry!" Ralph had his hands out like he was expecting an attack.

"What the fuck. Ralph? I've got your cock down my throat, you start to cum and you fucking call me Laura? I'm sucking your cock and you are thinking about your wife? What's the fuck is wrong with you?"

Claire jumped up, started to cry, and rushed from the room. I felt a little cheer about to escape me that I didn't dare let out. Ralph looked at me with a scared shitless look on his face.

"Do you think I should leave before she comes back to kill me?" Strangely enough I think he was serious.

"Hell, no. Stand your ground. You pretty well crushed her ego. You need to stay on top of this. You made her cry. You should keep the upper hand. I don't mean be cruel to her, but ignore it and let her work it out."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds