A Little Help from a Friend Ch. 04

Claire didn't come back in the room that night. When Ralph left I found she had showered and gone to bed. Not withstanding that, I did walk in on her fingering her cunt, right on the edge of losing it. I stood still in the doorway. She knew I was there and went ahead and finished getting herself off.

"Are you alright, Claire?"

"I'll be okay. I just can't believe that mother fucker would think of his wife when he was shooting down my throat."

"Are you going to be mad at him for it?"

"It's hard to be mad at someone with a cock as big as his. I'll let him worry until after the doctor sees me Monday."

That was the plan. Ralph still had to come over because of his wife suspicions. Ralph not knowing that Laura knew he was fucking Claire and just waiting for the right time to strike.

My life and head were spinning with all that had happened. Laura knew about Ralph and was scheming with me to nail his ass. Claire did have her tubes tied and fucked the doctor, not to mention she fucked the kid at the mall. I'd been fucking Suzy from work. After a little flirting with Claire's Mom we ended up fucking when I picked up the kids.

Then as I was about to drift off to sleep Claire's voice come from beside me in the bed.

"I feel like sucking so more cock. You interested?"

It had been just hours since I had my cock in her mother, leaving a nice big load for her to contend with. I hadn't cleaned up that well. Some of both Emma's and my cum had to be still on my dick. Claire had already rolled over above crotch assuming my answer would be yes.

"Yeah, sure. I think I'd like that!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds