A Little Help from a Friend Ch. 08

When her husband came home with the kids she had dug through some boxes and found the old team jersey.

"What's this? Sports night?"

Claire was naked under the old shirt. She was careful not to give the kids a show.

"Guess who fucked me last night?" She grinned.

Her husband seemed to be puzzled. Guess???

"Oh, my God! That's who fucked you?"

Claire only needed to nod her head.

"Jesus Fucking Christ!! Was his teammate there.?" Hubby rattled off his name.

"Yes, he ate the first guy's cum out of me the fucked me, too."

Claire's husband couldn't have been more excited if someone had handed him keys to a brand new car.

"Wait a minute. They aren't gay, are they?"

Claire told him the entire story. Thanks to her "I might get knocked up" scam she picked up almost a two thousand dollar tip. Not that retired sport stars couldn't afford it. All together a twenty five hundred dollar trick.

The whole situation had her husband trying to think with a hardon poking at his pants. Two of his sports heroes from the Utes had black fucked his wife.

Claire dropped to her knees and sucked the cum right out of his balls and swallowed it down her throat.

"There, now maybe you can think a little more clearly."

Claire licked her lips and moved her tongue around in her mouth to clear it of his load. She laid back and opened her legs for him to see her reamed out cunt for the first time since before she started fucking blacks. The look on his face told the story. Claire was huge down there.

"Claire, what the fuck?"

"You get that way when you fuck your husband's hero. Just be glad it wasn't Clark Kent.

Her husband stared at what had once been his sweet little bride's tight pussy.

"Holy fuck, Claire. What have you done? Do you think that will just snap back?"

"Not snap back, but it won't stay that big. I told myself I wouldn't let this happen. A couple of guys had made me huge, but after just doing them a couple of times I didn't think my size was so bad. Tonight, once I realized who it was I wanted to fuck him for you. The idea of him destroying my cunt didn't matter. I knew you would want me to fuck him."

"It's okay. I glad you fucked him. But what you said about him knocking you up ... that can't happen with you tubes tied, can it?"

"No. We are safe. It was just some bullshit to get him off."

She caught the look on his face.

"Baby, you wouldn't care if his seed did impregnate me, would you? You wouldn't care if I gave to birth from some black stranger fucking me."

"Not just any black cocked stranger... " The conversation trailed off.

It was a regular family evening. The burner phone didn't ring. At bedtime Claire got in the shower with her husband. She had worn the jersey all evening. It now lay on the bathroom floor. Her husband kept getting a hardon thinking about his wife fucking the former star. Once dried off Claire started for the bed nude with the idea of taking care of her spouse's problem.

"No, wait. Wear the jersey."

Now that he had seen her black fucked cunt she wasn't going to hide it. It was her pussy and it might be a little fucked out, but she was proud of it. Her husband sat between the outstretched thighs of the girl he had married. His fingers touching it turned a little something inside her.

"I can't believe he got to fuck my wife."

"It wasn't just fucking me. He had five inches past my cervix and into my womb. Not many women get that feeling."

He sucked her clit and made her cum. He kissed on her shaved swollen outer lips.

"What the hell is he doing?"

She panicked in her head. He was between he legs aiming his little cock at her gaping cunt.

"I've got to see what it's like to fuck you after he's been in there."

His cock wasn't making a lot of impact. He was her husband. She could feel him but he wasn't doing her any good. Then she felt his sperm dampen her inner walls. They lay together for a while.

"Well, now you know what it feels like. Next time I don't have a client for several days maybe you can give it another try."

She slept in the jersey and would wear it around the house as a reminder off the first cock to cum directly into her womb.

On Thursday Emma, his mother-in-law commented on the lack of opportunity and proclaimed herself in need of cock when he picked up the kids. She didn't know about her daughter's on call hooker status. Emma wanted fucked by her son-in-law.

"I'm going to call about a strange noise in the basement tonight and you had better get over here and fuck me."

When the phone rang about eighty thirty and it wasn't the burner phone he knew it would be Emma wanting to fuck.

"Honey, talk to Mom on the phone. There's some kind of noise."

She handed him the phone and went back to watch TV.

"I guess you'll be over here fucking me. The old man has to be out until at least eleven."

She met him at the door in panties and no bra. He loved the slight droop to her tits and her hard nipples. Bush hair on her mound was now a turn on compared to Claire always being shaved. When she spread with her wet, but tight cunt it made him a little extra hard. It was easy to make Emma cum and easy for him to fuck her twice and cum in her both times.

It became a making out session session with his cock still in her and getting hard again. He hoped she never tried a foot of thick black cock. He felt a mixture of love and lust as his cum fired into her cunt.

Then when he got back home ...

"You were gone awhile. Did you find out what was in Mom's basement?"

"I poked around a bit."

"I'm sure she'll call if she hears it again. She called to say Dad got home just a few minutes after you left."

No one knew that Claire wasn't working any more in sales. High class prostitution got her lots of money to spend and enough black cock to keep her happy. The everyday life of being a mom didn't really agree with Claire. Her mom still kept the kids during the week like she did to help them out when Claire went to work in the first place. Being on call meant never knowing when the burner phone would ring for her next fuck. Having kids home without her husband there could cause her to miss a client and some really good tips.

Friday afternoon Claire was out with a client. Steve had given her a heads up.

"Claire, all the guys love you and I trust you to no end. How are the tips going?"

"Most of the guys are generous after fucking a Mormon wife. Some are a little light, some way unexpected."

"So, you are okay with our deal then? You're getting fucked and making money? The tips are okay?"

"Yeah, Steve, I'm really happy and my husband is happy with it."

"The guy today is going to pay you in cash. I've had guys paying the desk clerk and that can get a little iffy. Don't ever take the money until after they've had their dick in you."

"Okay, sure Steve, you make it sound more like I'm a secret agent than a whore."

The client had a nice cock. The first she had in her since the ex-jock shoved his cock in her womb. Her cervix wasn't putting up much of a fight any more. His ten inch cock didn't need to stretch the length of her vagina. The head of it popped right through into her uterus That made Claire orgasm and a then again when his black seed sprayed into her.

Most every man that fucked Claire fucked her at least twice. Claire appreciated taking home the extra load. The man paid her five hundred dollars and pressed another hundred in her hand. Claire liked the part about getting paid for fucking the guys. Not the money so much as I let you fuck me, pay me for using my cunt.

It was going to be one of those weekends. The burner phone rang right at dinner. Her first repeat customer. She remembered him. Liked his cock. He commented about not meeting any resistance. He got his head past her cervix with nine inches. He tipped her a hundred over the five Steve was charging, telling her that her cunt felt even better. Every black cock made Claire cum several times. It was her nature. Cumming in her womb made it more intense.

She was home in bed by ten. By eleven she was headed to the Red Lion Hotel. The guy wasn't hung at all. Even at seven inches being black made her cum. Her pussy felt snug enough against his shaft that he fucked her and put a load of cum in her twice. Surprisingly he gave her the five hundred and two hundred for a tip. Claire wondered what her trick's wife would have done for the money.

"Back home again?" Her husband had waited up for her.

Claire kissed him and snuggled up naked. He ran his hand over her tits and down her tummy. At her shaved mound he dropped to finger her clit. Did he dare to touch her just fucked cunt?

"Ummm, that feels good." She murmured.

Fingers went inside easily. So, that's how it felt. She had cleaned up. Her husband still felt black seed on his fingers. She put them in her mouth and sucked the cum from them. She pretended to sleep so he wouldn't try to fuck her if that was his intention. She hugged her own breasts and fell asleep.

Right after two the burner phone rang. He kissed her goodbye having forgotten for the moment that she had sucked black sperm from his fingers.

"I may be a while. The hotel is out at the airport."

The man let her in wearing a robe. Claire saw an airline officer uniform hanging on the clothing rack. She was going to fuck a black pilot on layover. Claire learned from their conversation between sessions that she was fucking a guy that would be in Europe later the next day. This guy made up for short cock earlier. Claire laughed at herself for calling seven inches a short cock. The pilot was in several inches past her cervix.

Claire hardly realized she had a cervix any more as it offered no resistance no matter what the size of the invader entering her uterus.

Claire had learned from little things said by Steve that most of his whores only fucked the client once. If they were black they'd being fucking them at least twice, too. Plus, that probably made the tips bigger. If she considered a tattoo it would be "There is no such thing as too much black cock!"

Even though it was Saturday her husband let Claire sleep in. She had come in while he slept. He looked at her naked on the bed. Her money from the night was neatly stacked on the dresser. Nine hundred would go to Steve. Six to Claire. The even two thousand in the pile meant five hundred in tips for a total of eleven hundred for her fucking black dick. Black guys sure enjoyed fucking his wife.

With Claire sleeping in after a long, but enjoyable night her husband called his mother-in-law to ask about her watching the kids while he shopped.

"You know we'll get them distracted so you can fuck me."

After the week he had with her daughter it sounded pretty good. While they were at it the mother-in-laws bed Claire's burner phone woke her up.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Babe! You getting enough cock?"

Steve was laughing at her sleepy voice. Claire smiled as what he had said sunk in through the fog from being woke up.

"Just right actually!" She sounded pretty cheerful thinking about the poundings she had taken the night before.

"Busy day today. I need you downtown now and there's three more after that."

Her husband's phone rang while he was fucking her Mom.

"It's Claire. I'd better take it."

Emma teased him by fucking back at him while he talked to her daughter.

"Hello?"

"Hi Honey. Where are you?"

"I'm with your Mom."

"Is she close by?"

Emma picked up the pace, grabbing his ass to pull him in deeper. It was harder not to sound like you are fucking somebody when you are fucking someone like Emma. She was laughing to herself about his predicament.

"Yeah, really close."

"Okay. I wanted to tell you that today looks busier than yesterday. Give me a call when you aren't so close to Mom."

Her Mom almost burst out laughing. Her son-in-law was about to blow his seed in her as her daughter was hanging up on her end. He pounded Emma hard and sent his cum up inside her. They lay naked on the bed together listening to the kids play in the family room. She looked good for a grandma. Stomach still pretty flat, tits standing proudly on her chest, nipples hard like pebbles. Some cum in her bush from where her daughter's husband had pulled his cock from her still youthful pussy. He fucked her again.

It was later in the afternoon when Claire called. She was between clients, both at the Sheraton. Well, not between clients, between appointments.

"Steve booked me with four different guys. I'm killing a little time between number two and number three. He just called and added one for after a wedding at the Hilton. His daughter is getting married and the ex-wife is there. I guess I get to drain his balls of frustration."

"Are you holding up okay? I mean after yesterday and now five today?"

"Sweetheart, I'm having the time of my life. Don't worry about me. You probably wouldn't want to eat me out after I get home."

He gagged a little into the phone.

"Just teasing, Sweetie. See you around midnight. I should have a cunt full. Love you!"

"Love you, too, Claire."

At 1:45 A.M. Claire sent a text.

"THIS LAST GUY IS PAYING ME TO SPEND THE NIGHT. HIS COCK IS HUGE!"

And in the morning:

"JUST FUCKED ME AGAIN! GOING TO BREAKFAST THEN ONE LAST FUCK BEFORE COMING HOME. LOVE, CLAIRE."

Claire was home in time to help with the kid's lunch. Her husband could smell the cum on her. Something made his touch her pussy from behind. His fingers sank into sperm.

"Her kept my panties. I got a thousand dollars for the night."

She showed him fifteen one hundred dollar bills. Three goes to Steve. Claire carefully stuffed the money in her husband's pocket, flipped her hair out of her face and smiled at him. She gave him a kiss on the mouth, then took his sperm covered fingers and sucked the black client's seed down her throat.

"Maybe I do need some freshening up."

Claire bounced out of the room, exaggerating the sway of her hips as she walked. He shoved sandwiches in front of the kids and followed her into the bathroom. She was holding her hair above her head, looking at her body. Her tits were larger now, her stomach still flat, her bald pussy wet with leaking seed.

"I can hold myself tighter now. There must be two loads still in my womb."

He was watching her in the mirror. Claire grunted, sending a flood of cum onto the tile floor. She laughed, stepped around the gooey mess and into the shower. With the shower door closed and the water running her husband started to walk away.

"I fucked your Mom twice today."

"What?"

"I said that was a lot of cum ... Love you."

"Love you, too!"

Turns out it was a trade show weekend for minority owned businesses. The burner phone rang twice in the afternoon and finally the last one at almost midnight before her last client needed to catch a red eye flight to Philadelphia.

Monday the burner phone lit up. Steve had a repeat client of hers from Friday. The guy wanted to put a couple of more loads into Claire before returning to his black wife that was some local official in Atlanta. Two more calls on Monday night. Claire's husband was really getting into having a black cock whore for a wife.

Tuesday was quiet. Claire got a call for a late night trick.

"This is one I warned you about. Remember I said a couple of the women clerks like to take their cut of the pie in services? You'll like this one. She's young, cute, nice figure, and a redhead. Now is you chance to eat pussy."

"Steve ...???"

"You can do it, Babe. Just tell her you've never eaten pussy before and follow her lead. I'm pretty sure you are going to like it."

She had to tell her husband. He went totally nuts. No that he opposed it. He wanted to watch.

"Too bad, hubby." She kissed him goodbye. "I'll tell you all about it unless I get a taste of the girl's cunt and never come home."

It kind of fucked him up as he watched her wave goodbye and back from the garage. A little of her wondered if what she said to tease him might have some truth to it. After all, Salt Lake City had more gays per population than almost anywhere else in the country. There was word there would be a lesbian mayor in the future. There must be something good about it.

Steve called to give her the number of the room where she would meet the redhead The young woman answered the door wearing her hotel uniform.

"I had seen you in the hotel. I was hoping it was you. You didn't look like most of the hookers."

"Uh, thanks ... I guess."

Claire didn't know what to do. Finally they kissed briefly on the lips and hugged. The redhead's name was Hannah.

"It's Hannah with an 'h' on the end. I was named for Hannah Tapfield, one of Brigham Young's wives. Mom was a nut about Mormon names and all four of us girls got named after one of them."

Hannah stepped towards the bed, unbuttoning the uniform buttons to her top. She was wearing LDS Temple Garments underneath. She stepped out of her skirt, leaving it on the floor. Out of her garments her bush was bright red and neatly trimmed. Also, naked by them Hannah smiled at Claire's smoothly shaved cunt.

"I wish my husband would let me do that. I'd look like a little girl."

There wasn't anything little girl about the cunt lips protruding open through the light thatch of crotch hair or the huge knockers and trim waist. Once nude Hannah had a movie star look about her. Claire's first lesbian act was to suck and kiss the nipples on what the uniform hid that had to be a pair of DD's. Claire wondered how one of her black clients would look fucking the pale skinned redhead.

The fascination with Hannah's boobs took all of Claire's attention. Did she kiss her mouth or kiss down to her flat stomach? The skin was smooth. Further kissing took her into the soft fluffy hair on her cunt. Hannah squirmed her hips and kept her knees wide apart as an invitation for Claire to kiss her flowering snatch. The essessence of her arousal tempted Claire to move her face into the young woman's married cunt.

With the first taste Claire knew that as much as she loved swallowing semen the taste of the young redhead had her burying her face for more. Hannah let lose with a muffled scream and let a flow of her girl cum flood towards her new lover's awaiting tongue. For someone with her face in a twat for the first time Claire had Hannah lit up and all over the bed. Finally Hannah flopped around on the bed, then remained still after a huge girl orgasm rushed through her body.

Claire didn't know what to do but move up and cuddle. Maybe get another shot at the giant boobs. The kissed and cuddled and talked.

Hannah explained that she was married with four children and wouldn't have dreamed of an affair with another woman. She was pretty certain that her spouse had never cheated on her and she had never been with another man. What started out as a joke with Steve about taking it out in trade became her first experience with a woman. An experience she enjoyed very much.

Claire's tales of black cock and womb fucking left Hannah amazed at the encounters.

"God, a black cock. That's way at the top of the taboo list."

Hannah got her first look at Claire's black fucked cunt.

"I don't think I could walk if that was done to me. Do you get used to it."

"Right away, and you always want more. That's how I got in the business. I do black cock only. My husband just goes with it."

Hannah was at her pussy. She kissed the smooth outer lips. Then dipped into Claire's gaping slit. Hannah looked up with a smile.

"I need to warn you. One of your sister's in trade almost didn't go back to cock after I was done with her."

Claire laughed at the joke.

"Seriously, if I would have ran away with her she would have left her husband and kids."

"What happened to her?"

"She's still hooking for Steve. We have a little romp every now and then. So, what am I going to do about you?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds