A Little Help from a Friend Ch. 08

Claire gave her a defiant look. Her pussy had been eaten at lot of times. Then fucked by the man. She couldn't imagine the redhead leaving her satisfied ... she couldn't imagine it until Hannah sucked one of her cunt lips into her mouth and ran her tongue over the fleshy inner part. Then switching over to the other one, also working over the fleshy part and sucking the whole cunt lip into her mouth. After that running her tongue up her slit and into her vagina had Claire going off and out of control. She was cumming so hard her tummy hurt. She thought her girl cum would surely drown her new friend.

Hannah kept pace, eating her pussy and reaching up to pinch her nipples and maul her tits. Claire was used to being in control, and this wasn't in control. She brushed Hannah's red hair with her hand, then pulled her face into her cunt. Hannah sucked a cunt lip into her mouth, ran her tongue along the cum covered inside, then bit down hard into the flesh. Claire orgasmed hard.

Then the other side, first the licking, the swallowing, then the biting hard enough to make Claire cry out in pain, but still cum on the pretty redhead's face. The action slowed with Hannah back to slowly sucking and licking up juices. Almost relaxed Hannah attacked her clit. First sucking it between her lips and pinching down on it with her mouth. Then the teeth biting down so hard Claire screamed in pain, but gentle enough it felt so good.

Claire was aware of raising her body off the bed with her feet and then slamming her ass back down on the bed as Hannah refused to let go and kept biting down hard. Several times she raised up and slammed down screaming, crying, and then laughing at the sensations as orgasm after orgasm wracked from her cunt up through her body. Her clit felt huge now. The biting caused that. Hannah made everything radiate from her clit as the assault continued. The redhead bit down again. Again Claire muffled a scream and began to cum so hard that everything became quiet and dark.

A hotel room? Claire wasn't surprised. Someone slowly eating her pussy felt really good. She decided to let whoever it was think she was still out. Claire's clit was aching, her pussy lips extremely sore. Hannah! The big titted redhead desk clerk! Normally Claire would want cock in her, but right now she wanted more tongue. Hannah sensed Claire was alert to what was happening to her. She pinched down on her clit with her lips covering her teeth sending Claire into a bed shaking orgasm.

Just as Claire started to come down Hannah bit her clit with her teeth. Claire screamed. Again the mixture of pleasure and pain was evenly matched. Claire's new orgasm sent fluids of her girl cum into Hannah's mouth. Hannah sucked in a swollen cunt lip, licked the inside and bit down hard. By the time Hannah went to the other one Claire was on fire with lust. Hannah sucked Claire's clit between her teeth again. Instead of biting hard it was sucking, then biting again and again until Claire was reaching her climax.

The last thing Claire could remembered was Hannah biting her clit hard and her own scream.

This time when she came to she felt like her whole body had cum from her head to her toes. Where the fuck was Hannah? She wasn't eating her pussy. Was she going to mouth fuck her again? There was a rustling noise in the room. The air smelled like cunt.

"Welcome back my little whore."

Hannah's voice was soft and loving. Claire found her standing by the bed buttoning her blouse over those huge tits. The huge tits that had drawn Claire into her in the first place.

"I told you another little hooker wanted to give up cock and family and have me run away with her. What do you think?"

'Yeah, I'll do it. I don't even need to tell them goodbye."

Claire laughed. Hannah laughed with her, then bent over to kiss Claire goodbye. Claire wanted to pull the sexy redhead into the bed with her. Hannah sensing that stepped back. At the door Hannah turned back to Claire.

"I need to get home. I told my husband that I was filling in for someone that was late. You can' push that too much. The room is covered for the night. Don't try to walk too soon. The soreness will go away. The next time you have a black guy twelve inches up inside you try to decide which you would prefer ... him or me."

Hannah smiled, the door latch clicked. Claire was alone. She laid naked for a while on the bed. Her fingers felt her sore clit and bitten cunt lips. She was surprised that instead of wanting a huge cock to fuck her she wanted Hannah back again.

The warning from Hannah was correct. Claire had a hard time getting from the bed to dress and even worse getting down the long hall to the elevator. She felt like a huge vagina with arms and legs. All of her feeling focused between her thighs. She knew the meaning of the term "gut wrenching" now.

Claire barely remembered driving home or going into her house. He husband was sound asleep. She didn't need a shower and wouldn't wash the touch of Hannah from herself it she had needed one. She dropped her clothes into a pile and crawled naked into the bed beside her husband. He let her sleep in the next morning.

She didn't want to get out of bed. Her phone rang at lunch with her husband checking in.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Sweetie. How did the lesbian encounter go last night? Did you eat some pussy?"

"A little bit. Mostly she was doing me."

"Did she make you cum?"

"What do you think?"

"Can't wait to hear all about it!"

"No big deal! I kissed her pussy and she ate me out."

Claire didn't really want to talk about it with him.

The whole day was spent feeling numbed by the experience. Hannah's words about whether Claire would prefer twelve inches of black cock or Hannah working over Claire's cunt were stuck in her head. Claire tried to call the hotel. Hannah was part time and off until Saturday.

Steve called Thursday to set Claire up for a trick that evening. Claire wasn't even sure she wanted a man fucking her. With Hannah out of touch maybe some black cock would be just what she needed. She could always make it about the cash. That was part of the high being a whore gave her.

Claire was relieved to have the black stranger's cock poking deep in her womb. Had it been one of those guys with a short dick she might have stalked Hannah to the ends of the earth. Instead her love for being black fucked made her cum twice before her squirted his seed to the back of her uterus.

She really needed to fuck him again or she would be trolling the bars for another black guy and giving it away for free. Sucking the client's cock got him interested again. A whore looking for seconds surprised the man. The second load in Claire had some power behind it. It was all so deep Claire would make an effort to clinch enough to keep it inside her. In the morning she woke next to her husband with a sticky cunt and soaked sheets. Her husband had awakened her with a kiss and pointed out the mess she made when the black seed leaked from her.

"Must have been a good night." He quipped.

"Yes ... it was a pretty good night. Got an extra two hundred and two gold stars. The guy was some school administrator from Idaho."

"Speaking of Idaho, what happen to the good old boys and the gangbang?"

"They called. I turned them down. I'm not interested a bunch of rich short dicked white farmers."

"That's my girl! Black cock forever, huh?"

"Yes, Sweetheart! Black cock forever!" Then Claire thought, "And, a little redhead from Mill Creek!"

Two more clients on Saturday night. Claire was appreciating black again. Hannah was far from just a memory.

Sunday found Claire with her family in church with black seed still in her from the night before. She held as much of four loads in her womb as she could. She could feel it as they walked in and smiled as she knew it was inside her while someone rambled on about Joseph Smith. Visiting with the uptight and the slightly unfaithful wives gathered with their husbands Claire wanted to lean in to each of them and say, "I'm full of black cum" to see their reaction.

Emma had an life changing announcement at dinner with the family. The idea of something dark and impending always frightened Claire's husband now that her had many times buried his seed in Emma. The announcement came from his father-in-law instead.

"I'm taking Emma on a month long cruise."

He looked at Claire.

"Your sister will watch your kids for you so you can work. Then when we come back we've had enough of raising kids and grandkids. After that Julie will take care of your kids for money or you can choose your own daycare."

Claire seemed pissed. How dare her mother turn away her kids even though she herself didn't care for them to be around. Brian couldn't get to Claire any more. It had been a while since his brother-in-law had fucked his wife. Julie flashed a "fuck you smile" at her sister.

"I'll watch your kids for $150 per week. Regular daycare would run you twice that."

Claire usually would make that in tips for fucking some guys at a hotel.

"Okay, you watch them. Is Mom paying you until they get back?"

"Yes, she already has."

Emma could see her younger daughter was mad and caught me with a grin on my face. Claire wanted to go home where she stayed stomping made until the burner phone rang around 9 P.M. We were watching television. Claire was happy to get out and get some cum blasted into her. Maybe turn the extra energy into a big tip from her trick.

Claire kept trying to connect with Hannah. Twice in her hotel Claire missed her because it wasn't Hannah's night to work. A third of Claire's tricks were now repeat customers making her schedule a little more filled causing her to be out more and more. Having a total of seven kids in the house made it difficult, but not impossible for Claire's husband to fuck her sister Julie when he would pick up his own three. It was all about opportunity and Julie being wet hoping for the chance to fuck her younger brother-in-law. Three times in two weeks seemed like quite the accomplishment.

Saturday morning the burner phone rang right in the middle of the family late morning breakfast. The kids were dressed for shopping with Mom and Dad. Claire winked at her husband knowing she would be getting fucked instead. He watched the look of anticipation on her face.

"Hello?"

"I guess you remember Hannah. She's been bugging me for your number. She's provided good leads from the hotel and been a good friend and you are my top money source. So, if you two want to get together to play I'll just step back and let whatever happens happen. Just don't turn lesbian on me. I'll have black guys crying all across the country."

He gave her the number and told her to have fun.

"Hey, if a client calls you'll have to get your face out her cunt and take care of my guy."

Claire was trembling when she looked up at her husband.

"Looks like you go without me."

Claire was in her car and down the street while him and the kids were figuring out what had happened. Claire dialed Hannah's number. Even if Hannah didn't answer she was out of Saturday shopping. The line was ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hannah ... it's Claire."

There wasn't any wasted conversation.

"My husband has taken the kids to see his Mother. I have to work at three. I need to see you."

Mill Creek wasn't far from where Claire lived. She wrote down the address and soon pulled into the driveway. Hannah met her at the door and pulled her inside. Hannah was kissing her with tongue and had her hand on Claire's cunt. Claire opened her legs for Hannah's fingers and went for Hannah's big tits. Both women undressed, leaving their clothes scattered inside the front door.

"Come on, I want to fuck you on my bed."

The two went past family photos framed on the hallway walls. Eyes all staring at their nakedness as they walk by with each with an arm around the other's waist. Hannah pulled the covers down over the footboard.

"This is where my husband and I fuck once week if I'm lucky. Twice a week if I'm not. I don't really like his cock in me. And, his cum ... well, yeck! I don't like the idea of it in me at all."

"On the other hand," Claire giggled, "I love a black man's cum in me and try to hold it so it doesn't leak out. White cum isn't in there far enough to stay long. I try to piss it out in the toilet."

Both women giggled until they snorted and fell onto the bed. It was like a couple young teens or maybe children playing doctor as they tossed and tumbled around on the king mattress. A kiss here, a kiss there, some sucking between lips, a finger, a few teeth until Hannah ended up on top with her big tits crushing softly down on Claire's equally admirable, yet smaller ones. The kisses became long and deep, busy with tongue. That seemed like enough ... kissing woman to woman. Hannah kissed better than a man and Hannah would agree the same about Claire if only the question needed to be asked.

There was no rush about it. They had time together. No reason to rush. Hannah's soft red hair on her bush tickled Claire's shaved mound. Claire was wet and could feel Hannah's juices drain down onto her. They were wives and mother's that didn't give a fuck about husbands or children as long as they could be in each other's arms. Hannah broke the kiss.

"I'll let you do me first. I not sure you'd have the strength when I complete the plans I have for you."

"It's not going to be like last time is it?" Claire teased.

"It's going to be exactly like last time."

Claire bit a nipple. Hannah bit one of Claire's. The it was kissing and sucking tongue again. They rolled in the bed until Claire was on top.

"I thought girls were supposed to do the sixty-nine thing?"

"Well, I guess they do. But, I'd rather have my face licking the nectar from your cunt and not have to worry about you worrying about me."

Claire thought about what Hannah had said. They kissed again. Girl kisses could last a long time. Claire broke the kiss.

"You mean even if I didn't eat yours you could spend hours eating mine making me cum over and over again?"

"That's pretty much it. I like making a girl cum."

"Girl? How many girls?"

"Counting you and the one that wanted to run away with me?"

"Yes, come on. Spill the details. I'm a big girl. I can take it."

Claire was making a pouty face. Hannah smiled brightly at her and gave her a kiss before answering. A lingering, long girl kiss.

"Two ... and if you want to be my friend it will just be one. Jealous?"

"Hell yes, I'm jealous!"

Claire began kissing Hannah's tits and nipples until Hannah begged her to stop. It felt good being with Hannah. Hannah was feeling the same way about Claire.

"Okay, since it seems we are going steady I think we should do ... " Claire paused. "The sixty-nine thing."

"Deal ... I get to be on top."

"I thought you'd want to be!"

Claire parted Hannah's red bush with her tongue. Lots of reward was leaking from her slit. From licking her clit her tongue went in Hannah's pussy. Hannah was putting .out quite a lather for a girl that would rather give than received. Claire made her cum first.

Hannah's big tits felt good on Claire's tummy as Hannah reached her face onto Claire's hairless twat. Claire managed not to lose it as Hannah's tongue buried into her dripping snatch. Having her clit sucked between Hannah's teeth and the playful nip got Hannah a flooded mouthful.

Both women enjoyed the connection. Peacefully lapping at each other's very essence made them cum several times as they would slowly lubricate then gently suck it from her lover's cunt.

Hannah moved backwards off Claire's face, turned on her back, lifted her knees and slowly spread them for Claire to get at her open pussy. The look in Hannah's eyes reminded her of the way her husband had looked at her on their wedding night. There was love in Hannah's eyes.

Claire went right for Hannah's clit, sucked it gently, then nipped it just like Hannah had done to hers. Hannah's tummy knotted a little as an orgasm started to build with just that gentle touch. Claire sucked gently, teasing with her tongue until Hannah moaned and sent some clear fluid into her slit. Claire lapped it from Hannah and worked her tongue into Hannah's folds. Maybe is was thirty minutes, maybe not. Maybe Hannah had cum a dozen times. Maybe more.

The two joined again at the head of the bed, face to face, nipples on nipples. Girl kissing ... lips, tongues, breath ... moans, sighs, whispers.

Claire spread for Hannah. Much like the first time, cunt lips sucked into Hannah's mouth, licked with Hannah's tongue, bitten between Hannah's teeth. Claire didn't think she would come so hard if it weren't for the biting, enough to hurt, again gentle enough to make her cum again and again. Claire's clit was already swollen ... anticipating another attack from Hannah's teeth.

Did it seem like she was biting harder? Maybe a little harder. Claire was wondering is she was cumming harder. Decidedly so! Blacked out again? Probably a couple of times. Maybe more. Hannah's soft voice broke the trance.

"Claire. I'll be late for work. Look at the time!"

Claire looked for a clock. Shit! Hannah would have to hurry and Claire needed to get home. She grabbed for her burner phone. Thank God she hadn't missed any calls from Steve.

"I'm all gooey. Want to clean me up?"

Claire dove between the redhead's legs and lapped at her little soaked cunt.'

"Clean me good and I won't need a shower."

Claire grunted as if it was a reply as she rooted deep into the redhead's cunt, even catching the little bits that had started down her thighs and around her asshole. Hannah let lose another little wash of girl cum as Claire sucked her pulsing clit.

"Goodness!" Hannah declared. You'll never get it all if I keep making it."

The two stood up together boob on boob. Claire put her hands on both sides of Hannah's face and kissed her deeply. Hannah kissed back, then dropped for one final taste of Claire's cunt.

"I need to tell you," Hannah paused, What I said earlier about rather eat than be eaten ... I've changed my mind about that ... you send me places I've never been. I can't wait until you can eat me again. I love you, Claire."

"I love you, too, Hannah."

There was another long girl kiss before Hannah and Claire quickly dressed before Hannah rushed towards the hotel and work.

Claire thought about Hannah on the way home. Neither one wanting to be the guy or anything weird. It was just girl loving between one Mormon wife and another Mormon wife. Claire laughed about Hannah not wanting her husband's cock or cum in her. She didn't want her own husband's cock or cum in her either. Being Saturday night she could expect the burner phone to ring so she would be coming home before the night was over with a load of someone's cum inside her.

It was looking like a typical LDS family night for Claire and her husband and kids. The kids were happy and playful. They had a nice dinner together. She and her husband had kissed several times with most of his attention on her nipples. A couple of times he had his hand on her cunt with no intention of trying to fuck her.

About a quarter after seven the burner phone rang. Her husband smiled and winked at her. His wife would make another three hundred plus a pretty good tip while getting the black cock she needed. Claire went to change into her upscale clothes. She had acquired a pretty nice closet of things from the nicer stores.

"Steve said that he had two clients for me. The second hadn't set the time yet. It could be late when I get home."

"Tomorrow is Sunday. I can wait up for you a while."

"You know me. I like to hang around until the last cum is drained from the guy's balls. Wait up if you want."

*****************************

Copyright 2015. No reuse without written permission of the writer.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds