A Little Night Music

"I don't know; I need some advice."

"This is really sticky territory Danny. You know I'm not a prude, and that I have no problem with adults doing whatever...if nobody gets hurt. But somebody may get hurt here Danny. Let's forget about the fact that she's your mother...if we can. You're not even twenty, you're infatuated, and maybe there's something 'Naturally un-natural' about an attraction between a young mother and son that almost grew up together, but she's still at a different stage of her life."

I had some hope that Carla understood what I was talking about on a personal level and maybe she'd experienced some of the same emotions, so I said, "Carla, can you imagine having feelings...?"

She shook her head at me and said, "We're not talking about me now. Let's face it, at your age, all you're thinking about is sex. I know Grace a little better now, she's proud as she can be of you and she loves you to death, but she needs someone for the long term, someone to make a life with, not someone to ...screw a few times for the forbidden thrill of it, and then be on her way."

"Carla," I said, "What if I want to be that person? I'm not only talking about sex here; give me a little credit. I wouldn't hurt my mom just to screw her. I love her Carla, and I'm always going to. I know it's crazy, but I know she has feelings for me and is it just insane, or are some things possible even if nobody else thinks so? Carla...I love her, and I want to be with her."

"Oh Daniel, I'm sorry you're unhappy. All I can tell you is...to listen to her. Talk to her, but be gentle and bring things up slowly...but listen to her, it's even more important that talking."

As usual Carla's advice was on the money. I shifted my head from all the scenarios where I try to seduce or convince my mother and I started listening to her and being there for her. In the beginning our talking had nothing to do with us, or sex. I listened when she told me about her day and I listened when she told me about her happiness and her fears.

She became comfortable enough to tell me about some of the relationships she suffered through during the last few years. She said once, "I certainly wasn't going to bed with the Colonel, who really didn't give a damn about me, or anyone I couldn't even talk to...that would never get me off." Hearing mom talking about getting off made me feel good that she could say it to me, and it also excited me.

I said, "I can understand that mom, because after last few girls I went out with, I know I want more than that too." I said, "When you daydream about the future mom, what do want for yourself?"

She hesitated a little and laughed, "It's a bit embarrassing," she said, "I'd love to be a bride again Danny, and start all over, not that I'm sorry that I had you, because that was the best thing I ever did, but just to feel like a newlywed, to feel loved that way, and having someone to share my days, and my nights with...that's what I think about."

I said, "Mom you deserve that, and you should feel loved that way...you are loved that way. I don't want to make you uncomfortable or unhappy, but I'm going to say what I have to say." Her head was turned away from me almost in embarrassment. I said, "Look at me mom..." I took both her hand and made her look into my eyes. "Just this...then I'll shut up. Mom, I love you...if I could, I would make you my bride. In fact, I'm asking you now. Marry me Gracie. In whatever crazy way we can figure to do it, marry me, be my bride, be my wife, be my lover. We can do it mom. Fuck what anybody thinks. It's our life and we'll have to answer to ourselves for throwing a chance for happiness and love away. I know you want this and I know I do too. This isn't about tonight mom; it's about every night. It's about..."

I was running out of words and she had turned her face from me. The frustration of accepting the reality of never having my mom was setting in. She turned back to me and I saw her eyes welling when she said, "Oh God...Danny, Danny...yes, okay, I'll do it, I'll marry you, I'll be your wife," she shook her head almost in disbelief of what she was hearing." She said, "And I'll love you Danny, because I can't help it...I already do...I do." She leaned towards me and the sweet kiss was all I could have hoped for.

We undressed each other where we stood. Her skin from her toes to her face was a smooth cream. As I looked up and down the curves and angles of my mother's body, I realized that the body that I had once assessed as 'sexy' was even more than that. It was perfect. Her clothes hid the fact that every part of her fit into a beautifully assembled package. My eye took in the curve of her hip and went to her breasts. They turned up at the ends to accentuate her thick tipped nipples. Her slim waist and flat belly highlighted all the parts that were round. I'd never realized she had such a beautiful ass.

She looked at my stiff cock and said, "I make you hard." It sounded almost like a question or a surprise to her.

I told her, "Yes Gracie, you always make me hard. Thinking about you makes me hard. This is what you do to me."

She put her hand on my cock and said, "Oh honey, it feels so good. God, it's so thick. I'm ashamed to tell you, but this isn't the first time I've seen you. A few months a go I came home early one day and you had the music blasting upstairs. I went up and you were in the shower with the door open, I guess so you could hear the music. You had a hard-on that I couldn't stop looking at. Jesus, I must have thought about that sight every night for weeks."

I teased her and said, "Did you do anything about it while you were thinking mom?"

She turned red and gave my shoulder a playful push. "You stop that...but it is beautiful," she said as she took my cock back into her hand. She massaged my balls and fisted my shaft, opening her hand and reversing the grip every few seconds. I would have shot off in her hand in another five seconds if I didn't' stop her and gather myself.

I said, "Let's go into the bedroom."

At that point she stopped and said, "Honey, I know this is going to sound crazy, but can we wait?"

Was this all going to be a tease? My head swirled. "Wait for what mom?"

"Wait until we get married in some way...or do some kind of ceremony...before you're...inside me? And then we can make that bedroom, 'Our' bedroom. Can we just love each other another way until we do that? Can we baby?"

What a relief. I said, "Sure mom, we'll do it any way you like." We went over to the couch and sat. We kissed long and hard until I felt her pussy soaked with moisture. I moved into the sixty-nine position and felt my cock entering my mother's mouth for the first time. Her warm lips caressed the shaft and her tongue licked it up and down.

Knowing how fastidious my mother was about everything, I wasn't surprised that her pussy was shaved clean. I found it sexy and I wanted to taste those pinkish folds that covered her pussy and clit. I went down on her as she was blowing me and I licked the soft skin before pushing my tongue into her pussy. She moaned with my cock in her mouth. When I found her clit by slipping my tongue under the hood, she seemed unable to stop moving. My hands were holding her opened thighs and I felt a slight tremble run over her skin as I worked her clit.

She stopped sucking me long enough to say, almost out of breath, "Danny, go easy baby, you're going to make me come too fast. Come here baby, I want to kiss you." I switched position and we made out for a long time as I touched my mother's pussy gently. Her excitement accelerated until she said, Baby...baby...I want to come so bad I could scream...it's been so long since a man touched me like this...oh God...make your Gracie-girl come Danny."

I went back down on her, facing her this time, and she said, "Yes, yes, that's it, make me come baby, make your mommy come." I slipped my hands under her ass and kneaded the fleshy globes as I ate her. I drew the swollen clit into my mouth and she yelled "BABY...GOD...OH...yes, yes, yes, I'm coming baby, I'm coming..."

What a feeling, having my mother come in my mouth as I sucked her clit. That I could make her make those moaning sounds was almost enough to make me come. She arched up in a final spasm and let herself down with a long sigh. When she finished she said, "Oh love, I can't tell you how good you made me feel. Now let me make you feel good sweetheart."

She made me lean back and took my hard-on into her mouth. She took as much as she could with each engulfing movement down my shaft. She made a grunting sound when she took too much and the knob hit the back of her throat. Her mouth was opened wide around the width of my cock and looking at her sucking me was a picture I wanted to always remember.

She stopped for a moment to either rest or adjust herself, but I was so excited I stroked back and forth in her mouth. She kept trying to take more of me down her throat. When she realized she couldn't, she sucked on the head as she rubbed the shaft back and forth. When I felt my orgasm nearing, I wasn't sure what to do. I wanted to come in her mouth, but I didn't know if she would want me to. I said, "Mom, I'm going to come in your mouth." She could have taken it as a pronouncement or a warning to her.

She made a sound like "Mmm..." which I took to mean that it was okay to come in her mouth. It was more than okay with me. The idea that my mother was telling me that she wanted me to come in her mouth triggered the first blast before I knew what hit me. I don't know if she was really ready because she made a loud "Mmmm..." noise that I was in no condition to try and understand. All I could do was feel the release of shot after shot of my sperm firing into my mom's mouth. It must have been too much for her because she started to cough. I was almost done at that point, but she returned to sucking me anyway.

The last few spasms made me give out a long, "Ooooohhh," as I said, "Oh mom, that was unbelievable; you are unbelievable. You made your son feel so good."

"I'm glad baby," she said. I could see some of the white cream on her lips. She held my wet cock in her hand and after kissing it a few times, she sucked it clean and said, "I can't believe what I just did...but I do love you."

She came into my arms and I said the words that never rang more true, nor felt so pure, "I love you mom."

The next day we talked about our private ceremony. I said, "I know it's not original mom, but how about doing it by the beach at sunset."

Mom said, "It sounds lovely Danny, but first I'm going to get an IUD: I don't want you to have to wear a condom our first time." She put her hand on my neck and looked into my eyes and said, "I want to feel you inside me."

I said, "Me too mom, not that I would mind it if you went without anything too."

"Danny!" she said. "What could you be thinking?"

"Nothing...for now mom, I laughed. "Don't worry, I was just thinking out loud, you know all that stuff about problems with babies is exaggerated and..."

"Whoa sweetheart," she smiled. "I think we're getting a little ahead of ourselves...but it is a beautiful thought, that you would want to have a baby with me... maybe one day we'll talk about it." We kissed and touched until mom said, "We'll never make it to tonight if you keep this up."

I put her hand on my groin and said, "Especially if you keep this up."

In the evening, mom made me play the piano for her for about an hour. She was in a teary state, but still couldn't stop smiling. We went to the beach and we each read the promises we made to each other under the reddened sky. I told her I would never leave her and she told me that her body and heart were mine. I didn't want to wait until we got home, I would have gone to a motel or done it in the car, but mom said, "We're going to start our new life by making love for the first time in our new home, in our own bed." There wasn't much doubt about who would win out.

When we got home, we went into the bedroom and mom opened the sunshades. The city at night sparkled out of the window that nobody could see into. Mom said, "I got something for our honeymoon, so I could be a proper bride for you. You just sit on the bed and wait."

It took a while, but when she came out of the bathroom, she was all in white. The bridal lingerie was pure erotica. Garter belt and stockings, high-heeled pumps, lace bra and panties, all in wedding white. The bra was sheer enough to see her nipples through. The panties were sheer enough to see her pussy. The fact that her face was covered with a veil while almost everything else was exposed had me stiff as a pole.

I said, "You're an amazing bride, Gracie, now come kiss your new husband." She sat by me on the bed and I lifted the veil. In the light from the city and in her fresh make-up she looked like a woman in her twenties. I said, "What a beautiful girl I married." In between kisses she took off my clothes. She kissed my cock and it sprang to her lips. She sucked the head for a moment and went back to kissing the shaft. I pulled the bra under her breasts and they stuck all the way out. I sucked the nipples and I thought that one day these big breasts might even be swollen with milk again, for our baby.

I took off the panties and she reclined with one raised knee tilted towards the other. I said, "Let me see you mom, you never have to be shy again, open your legs for me." She spread her legs and closed her eyes. I just looked at my mother's pussy. She touched her nipples as I watched. I kissed between her legs and she jumped in surprise. I licked her folds and she moaned pleasurably.

I held my cock and brought it to her pussy. It was thick and hard and before I put it inside her, it felt like a moment of confirmation. As I entered her I said, "Now you're mine mom."

And as I pressed the length of my shaft up into my mother's pussy for the first time, she said, "Yes baby, I'm yours...and you're mine now, my love...my love."

I was fucking my mother. I was fucking my wife. I spread her pussy with each penetration and she moved to meet me, pressing her fingers into my back.

As I continued to penetrate her channel and slide along the close-fitting walls, my mother said, "Oh God, I never would have believed I could be doing this."

I pushed in again and said, "As soon as I realized that you were the one for me, I always believed it mom, I always knew that one day I would be inside your pussy, like this...like this...like this."

With each pump she said, "Yes baby, yes baby."

I could tell by her reaction and moans how it felt, but I still wanted to hear it. I said, "Does it feel good mom, does it feel good having me inside you?"

"Yes Danny, " she said. "It feels better than anything, having my baby inside his mommy's pussy. Am I good for you baby, is mommy good for you baby?"

"You're the best, mom, no one could be better for me, you're my pussy now aren't you mom."

It sounded so sexy when she answered because I'd never heard her say the words. "Yes, I'm your pussy...your pussy...your pussy...yes baby do that...fuck me, oh God..." She arched up with excitement as she raised her hips to take me inside her. My width was stretching her and she reacted to each entry with a sound that took the breath out of her.

Her talk got sexier as I pounded deeper and deeper into her pussy. "You fit so good in me Danny. Your cock is so thick; it fills me up. Yes baby, give mommy your cock."

I held up for a moment to catch my breath and control and she said, "Don't stop, please don't stop, I love your cock in me Danny." I took her leg over and continued entering her at the new angle. She responded immediately. I felt her hand as it sought out the place where we met and she rubbed the shaft as it entered her and pressed on her clit. "Yes my big cock," she said, "My big cock boy...inside me...fucking me, my big cock boy is fucking me, aren't you baby...this is what you want isn't it, isn't it?" She was humping up at me as she spoke and I told her what she wanted to hear as I penetrated her pussy hard and fully.

"Yes mom, I'm fucking you, I'm fucking you, your boy is fucking you and it's just what I want to do, what I always wanted to do."

After four or five more strokes I heard her cry out, "Danny I'm coming...oh God...I'm coming Danny, Danny, Danny, Danny."

I had been concentrating so hard on not coming too soon, that I wasn't expecting mom to come that fast. I knew it didn't always happen that way, but that first time, I wanted to come with my mom. I raised myself up and my hips drove my cock into her quick and hard. It wasn't long before I crested and began releasing my sperm into my mother's pussy. She felt the cords of cum as they hit and she said, "Yes, yes, come inside me, in your mommy, yes, baby, yes baby...God yes...fuck meeeeee..." When we finished mom was breathing hard and she looked at her with her eyes wide and mouth open. She said, "Oh my God, did I come...ohh..." She fell asleep in my arms.

Somewhere in the middle of the night, as I fondled her tit, she awoke and said sleepily, "You want me again baby?"

I said, "Mom, as long as you're in this bed, I want you, and I'm not letting you out of this bed."

She laughed and said, "It's nice for an old lady to have a young man with all this energy," She took my hard cock in her hand and said, "And a young man with all of this..."

I said, "It's all for you mom, and don't call my young wife an old lady." I turned her over and entered her doggy-style. She must have been sore from all the fucking I had given her through the night but you wouldn't have know it by the way she fucked back.

Her ass wiggled and humped and she said, "Give it to me Danny, give me your cock baby, give mommy your cock...oh...oh...oh God, you're so deep in my pussy." And I was. With her knees spread and ass stretched towards me I could feel that I was even deeper inside her than I was when she was on her back. She said, "Yes...yes...I like that Danny." I liked it too.

I played with her tits as they hung and swayed. I couldn't keep my hands off them all night and mom had noticed. She said, "You like your mommy's tits don't you baby?"

I said, "No mom, I love your tits." I massaged them and pulled on the rubbery nipples as I went into her with the whole length of my cock. By her grunts and moans I couldn't imagine her taking any more than I gave her. I tried not to pound her and she made smooth sounds to the rhythm of my insertions.

As I fucked her she said, "You're going to keep your promise aren't you baby? You won't stop wanting me, will you?"

I said, "Mom, if I was going to stop wanting you I would have done it a long time ago. I'm not going to stop wanting you, I'm not going to stop loving you and I'm not going to stop fucking you. And I want to love you in every place I can, in your beautiful mouth and in your wet pussy and in your sweet round ass." It came out that way because I was looking at her sweet round ass.

Mom surprised me when she said, "Yes baby, I want that too; I want you everywhere. I want you to fuck me everywhere, now baby, do it now, in my ass." My cock was still wet with my mother's pussy juice and I put the knob on her pucker and pushed. The noise she made was more 'oww' than 'ooh' and I pulled out. I said, "Did it hurt mom?"

She said, "A little, but it's okay, I want you to."

I said, "Wait a minute," I practically ran into the bathroom to get some lubricant.

When I came back I put a glob on her hole and pushed some in with my finger. She made some soothing sounds as I circled her anus until it was shiny with the jelly. I slopped it on my cock.

This time it went into her tight channel much easier. It was unbelievable. I literally stuffed as much of my thick cock into her as I could and she took it with a single sound, an imploring high pitched, "Ooohhh..." It was a sigh and a moan at the same time and it lasted as long as it took for me to stretch her hole and fill the tight passageway with a long and slow insertion. When I was up in her and began moving she said, "Yes baby, now you're inside me, inside your momma's ass...what you want, isn't it baby...so that I'm all yours."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds