A Little Night Music

After the explosion, mom was quietly saying, "Oh...oh...oh..." as she finished and I continued to gently paint the wet nub with the tip of my tongue. Her knees bucked and she was shaky.

I said, "Sit here and rest mom." She laughed as she lowered herself onto the cock I was holding for her.

She eased herself down with a sigh and said, "I don't know how much rest I'm going to get on this thing."

I held her hips and flexed up deeper into her pussy and said, "Not much."

Even though she had just come, mom reacted as if she hadn't. She raised and lowered herself on my cock as I cupped her breasts and tugged on her nipples. Every once in a while she'd take the whole cock up into her pussy and grind her hips, bringing me to the brink of orgasm. When I was on top of her I could control both of our orgasms and she had learned over the past months when to stop and let me gather myself so I could stay inside her longer whenever she was on top. I looked at her and saw her wincing each time I entered her. I said, "Are you okay mom?"

She said, "Yes baby, just come in me, I want to feel you come inside me now." It really was up to her when I came when she was on top like that, and when she bounced quickly up and down for a few minutes, I had no choice. I shot up inside her and released more sperm into her pussy each time she came down on me. After I finished coming, she bent over to kiss me. She didn't want to stop kissing and I heard her sniffle as if she was crying. I asked her again if anything was wrong and she insisted she was fine.

On the plane ride back I sat with Red and he was anything but fine. He said, "Danny, I met someone."

I knew what was coming. I was annoyed at him and I just said, "And..."

"And her name is Pamela...her parents are clients..." I just looked at him waiting for the other shoe to drop.

"Okay," he said. "We spent some time together and, you know, things happened, and I know it's serious because I can't stop thinking about her, and being away from her these five days..."

"And what about your mom?" I said.

"Mom's great and I love her, and she's been the best about everything, you know, but with Pam I can do everything and..."

"What does that mean Red?"

"You know, with sex, it's really good with mom, but she doesn't want to do a lot of things...but that's not all of it...oh for fuck's sake, I think I love them both...now what do I do?"

"I'll tell you what you do, fuck-head, you tell you mother." I was almost spluttering. "She did this for you, she went to bed with you because it hurt her to see you unhappy. I don't know how emotionally tied up she is in this whole thing now, but you can't fuck someone for months and have nothing going on. You owe it to her to tell her, and work it out. Don't do this behind her back Red."

"Yeah, I know, you're right...okay...it's not going to be easy."

"A lot of things aren't easy," I said, "that doesn't mean you don't do them." I gave him an affectionate tap across his head and he laughed.

The next time I saw Carla after the trip, it was evident that Red had spoken to her. She said, "I guess you know."

"I know," I said.

"Well, I got what I wanted, he's seeing someone...he's gotten by Mary...Danny, I really am happy for him, but I guess it hurts a little...I don't know what I thought would happen." She got a little emotional and then laughed and said, "This is your fault too, I guess I started thinking that if you and Grace could do it..." I hugged her, and kissed her cheek.

I said, "I love you Carla and I know you're going to find someone and be happy...you deserve it."

She said, "Thanks sweetie...it'll work out, anyway, I'm actually going to meet this Pamela tonight...will you and Grace come over so I don't have to do this alone?"

"Of course we'll be here, you're going to be great."

Part of me wanted to resent her, but you couldn't help liking Pamela. She was a sweet soul without a negative bone in her body. She was a child of the sixties, born in the eighties. Everything was 'Cool' to this flower child. I suspect all the things that Carla was reluctant to do with Red was 'Cool' with Pam.

A few weeks later I learned from Red just how accepting she was of anything and everything. It turned out that it was even okay with her that Red 'visited' his mother every once in a while. He had told her everything and that was 'Cool' too. Within a few months Pamela became one of the family. A few months later, they were married; a few months later, she was pregnant. And Carla saw a lot more of Red during the third trimester.

Between mom and me, things became the wrong kind of 'Cool.' Even though it was working fine for Carla, Red, and Pam, mom was knocked off kilter because Red had changed the relationship between him and his mother. It upset her. She kept asking me if I was going to do what Red had done.

Mom finally told that she was having pain when we had intercourse. We know that the situation with Red didn't cause the problem, but it made it worse. Mom went to an internist and a specialist and neither could find anything physically wrong with her. What had started on the trip, progressively worsened month after month.

We had sex. There was no lack of ways to make love and make each other come besides vaginal intercourse, but it became an obstacle. We were thinking about it, and that took something away from our lovemaking. Then mom's fantasies got harder edged. She wanted to be disciplined.

At first I thought it was harmless fun. She came up with all kinds of retribution for her so-called 'wrongdoings.' If dinner were late, she would be 'forced' to have anal sex. If the house weren't clean enough, she would be tied up to have little indignities performed on her nipples or her pussy. If she had the audacity to talk back, I would tie her hands to the top of the headboard and strip her against her will. As she stood naked, I would rub her pussy with one hand as I spanked her with the other. She would tell me what she wanted by telling me what not to do. So it was "No son, please don't hit me harder." And as with her other chastisements, I was surprised by her reaction, because the harder I slapped her ass the harder she came.

A little spanking was one thing, but when she wanted me to use a switch or a crop, and she wanted it on her legs, and any other place she could think of, I called a halt. I said, "Mom, I can't do this, this is hurting you, and even if you want me to, it hurts me to do it. And it doesn't take a genius to see the reason it hurts you to have me inside you. Mom, you don't have to punish yourself...for us loving each other. We both that's what this is about, don't we mom?"

She started crying and said, "I can't stop myself Danny, I love you, and I'm going to lose you now, I don't know what to do, it does hurt me when you're in me, I'm not making it up, you believe me don't you Danny...don't leave me Danny...I'm sorry..."

It took a long while before she stopped crying even though I kept telling her, "I know it really hurts you...I'm not leaving...I love you...I'll never leave you."

When she calmed down enough to listen I said, "Mom, you have to talk to someone...sometimes you can't do it by yourself, and I'm too close to you...you have to, for us."

She agreed and began seeing a therapist that Carla knew. I also saw him once in a while to see what help I could be. It took a while before I could convince mom that she had to tell him everything. She said, "How can I say those things to him? How can I say I say that I let my son have sex with me...that I want him to...that I want..."

I said, "How can you not? He can't help you if he doesn't know how the truth of how we love each other...how much we love each other...don't we mom?"

She said, "Yes baby we do love each other, and I want to love you with all of me..." She agreed to tell him everything.

Meanwhile Jessica was born and a joyful light came into all our lives. From the first few days I knew that this was going to be the most spoiled kid on the face of the earth. The five of us couldn't buy her enough, kiss her enough, or love her enough. And Carla had Red in her bed for an uninterrupted month while Pam healed.

And I think it was Jessica that helped bring mom back to me. The therapist got mom to understand what she was doing to herself, but Jessica brought her to an emotional awakening. Mom came to me one night and said, "I was holding Jessica today, and I looked at this sweet baby in my arms, and I thought that one day we might have a baby together...and whether we decide it's right for us or not, I know that I would want to have your baby." I kissed her and held her and told her, "Mom, I don't care what we do or how we do it or. I just want to be with you and love you."

She said, "Yes sweetheart...we're going to be okay, I know it. No matter what was drummed into me when I was young, we can live our own life, even if it is different from other people. We have good friends, and we have each other. Sweet Danny, you're my son, I love you, and we're going to make love...we're going to have sex...and we're going to be happy with each other.

We kissed and we went to bed. I took out the lubricant that we had been using and mom said, "No, just put on some music." I kissed and touched her pussy gently until my fingers were sticky with her juices. She held my cock lovingly in her hand as it hardened and throbbed. She said, I'm glad you're so big and hard for me baby, the first time I saw you like this I wanted you inside me; even with that voice in my head telling me I was wrong, I always wanted you...and this." She rubbed my cock up and down and said, "Be inside me baby, inside your momma who loves you."

She leaned back and pulled her legs apart from behind her knees and her pussy and ass were exposed to me. I had to taste her before being in her. I licked with the flat of my tongue and she whimpered each time I crossed her hooded clit. I'd never seen her so wet. I brought my cock to the soft lip of her vagina, and when I entered my mother's pussy, she sighed, in relief, in pleasure, and in love. I pushed in gently until the full length of my cock filled her pussy. I stayed inside her without moving as we kissed. My hips stayed motionless until neither of us could stand it.

Mom moved first and I said, "Does it hurt mom?"

She said, "No darling, it's wonderful." I got rush of pleasure and excitement each time my cock penetrated her pussy and I watched her smile. It was easy and smooth as she took me up into her like she did the very first time we had fucked. "Oh Danny it's good, " she said, "Yes baby, fuck your momma, fuck your wife, fuck me, fuck me, sweetheart..."

She moved to take as much cock as she could and then she rolled to try to get on top. I turned her over me and she sat up on my cock with her hands on my chest. She pushed up and down using my shaft to impale herself and slowly increase her speed. Before long she was bouncing and coming down hard, her pussy swallowing the hard pole. She was still smiling and happily saying, "Yes, yes, yes...my baby...my baby..."

I wanted to keep fucking her and not come and I knew I couldn't do that if she stayed on top, so I turned her over and then came out to take her doggy-style. Her ass swayed in anticipation of my entering her again. She was whispering, "Be in me...be in me baby...be in me." The swollen helmet spread her sticky lips. I went back into warmth of my mother's pussy and she leaned over her knees, tilting her ass up to me. I was sure that it was as open, and inviting, a position as any mother had ever offered to her son.

I pushed into the wet flesh until my balls were up against her. She reached under and massaged me and said, "Yes baby, yes, yes." I enjoyed the pleasure of giving pleasure with each stroke that opened and penetrated my mother's pussy. I held her tits as I gave her the whole length of my shaft. As excited as I was, there was still a sense of peace, as we moved in harmony with the lyrical music in the background. I knew that the love we were making wasn't only about the sex we were having.

I increased the tempo and mom welcomed the more forceful thrusts saying, "Yes Danny, hard, hard into my pussy, yes, yes." I varied the rhythm trying to keep us both on the edge as long as possible. A series of long hard drives into the center of her pussy took my mother over the top. Her crescendo of "OH YES...OH YES...OH YES..." made me come.

As I began filling her, I called her "Gracie-girl" and "Mom." Each thrust of my cock into her, made mom move and arch upward as the waves of her orgasm rippled through her body. Part of me was coming in my mother's pussy and part of me was shooting my seed into my wife's belly, and all of me was fucking the woman I loved. After my final releases and a shudder from the last spasm of mom's orgasm, our bodies locked in a kissing embrace. There was nothing to say; only music filled the night.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds