A Little Night Music

All I could say was, "Oh mom..."

Her voice cam from her throat when she said, "Am I doing it good for you baby?"

I told her, "You're doing great mom; I'm inside your ass and nothing could feel better." That was more than just something to say. Her grip on my cock inside her tight channel was nothing like anything I had experienced.

"I never let anyone do this before baby, just for you, mommy's doing it just for her boy. OH, oh, yes, baby's big cock is in mommy's ass...big cock...hard cock...so deep in your mommy's ass. Fuck me Danny...fuck me...please don't stop fucking me, don't stop wanting me..."

This time I was the one about to come first and I said, "Mom, come with me, I want you to come with me."

She reached under as she said, "Yes baby, yes, yes." She rubbed her clit back and forth with practiced fingers and then she pressed and I felt her stiffen as she said, "Come in me baby, come in me, OHHH..." I had already let the first stream of cum go and when she began coming, her well-lubricated ass took a pounding from me as hard and as fast as I could power into her. Her "OHHH..." turned into a long siren sound that continued as I sent my sperm into her with each succeeding penetration. My cock was shiny with cum as it slid fluidly in and out of my mother's ass. As we both tapered down, she said, "You don't know how much your Gracie loves you."

I said, "After that mom, I do, I really do." I lost count of how many times we made love that night.

Early the next morning as we held each other in the warm calm of our marital bed, I said, "Mom, I have a wedding present for you; I want you to stop working. "

"And do what?" she said.

I said, "I don't know, whatever makes you happy. Take care of the apartment and take care of us."

"Can we afford it baby?"

I said, "We can more than afford it."

"Oh God," she said as I could see the emotion registering on her face. "I do hate that job."

She hugged me and said, "Thank you honey, I can't believe all that you've done, for me, and for us. But I didn't think about presents; I didn't get you anything."

I said, "Of course you did, you gave me what I really wanted, you gave me you."

She hesitated for a moment and I said, "Is anything wrong, mom?"

She said, "NO honey." But it didn't sound right so I pressed her. She said, "I don't want to spoil what's been the best night of my life. But I don't want t start our life together without telling you everything. She hesitated before going on. "Baby, each time you were inside me, it was everything I could want, but after I came, I felt good, but at the same time I felt...guilty. I don't know honey, I think it'll just take a little time getting used to all of this. Then she kissed me and said, "Sweet Danny, yes, I will give you me and I'll be a good wife for you."

During the following months mom stayed home a lot and I was over at Carla's for at least part of every weekday. I gave Carla her lessons three days a week and we went over the financials and portfolios every day. Not that we didn't make mistakes, but the overall results were giving us a great living.

When I got home each day, sometimes mom was quiet and somewhat distant, but mostly it felt as if we were on a honeymoon, especially sexually. Not surprisingly, at my age, I had a hard-on for my mom almost all the time. Her appetite at least matched mine. I was never quite sure, where, or when, or how she would want sex. One day I came home and she called me to the kitchen. She said, "Well, what do you think?"

I wasn't sure what I was supposed to notice. There was music playing, and it was Mozart of course. I recognized the CD. I had bought it for her after mom said, "It would be lovely to hear you playing while we're making love." I laughed and told her I didn't think I could manage both at once. Appropriately, the pianists name was Kissin.

So I said, "You mean the music? Very nice."

She said, "Not the music, how do I look?"

I was lost. Her hair looked the same. She was wearing a thin knit top and I noticed she didn't have a bra on, but that wasn't unusual when she was at home. Her apron covered her skirt. So I just said, "You look cute, and sexy as always mom."

She said, "I hoped you'd like my outfit." She turned around and the skirt that I assumed was under the apron wasn't there, only her bare beautiful ass was. She obviously had something very specific in mind concerning what she wanted and how she wanted it, because with her back to me, she put her leg up on one of the stools by the breakfast bar. That was an invitation I wasn't going to pass on.

Over the months I'd come to learn that when she wanted slow gentle foreplay, it could be an hour or two before I was inside her. Some days she only wanted oral sex and didn't want me to be inside her. And then there were the times I couldn't get my cock into her fast enough. This was definitely one of those times.

My pants and briefs almost wouldn't come off over my stiffened cock. I reached between my mother's legs as she stood waiting and I felt her smooth pussy, slick with juice. She said, "Oooohh yeah..." as my fingers slid over her hidden clit. I put my fingers to her mouth and she licked and sucked them making a noise from her throat that sounded like an engine purr.

I bent my knees a bit and came up guiding my cock between her thighs. It slid amidst the folds of her vagina. Mom let out a sigh as if it was the relief she'd been waiting for and I pushed up into her pussy. I reached under her top to take hold of her tit as I fucked her. I almost always held her tits as I fucked her. The position she was in opened her pussy and I was able to drive up deep. She said, "Oh that's good, I was waiting for that, yes baby..."

As I continued penetrating her, I thought how wonderful it was that she had wanted this, and planned it. I didn't know how much she had planned until she lifted herself off me and said, "Wait baby." She kneeled on the bar chair and her ass spread towards me. She said the words she had been saying much more than I expected over the last few weeks. The words seemed to excite her almost as much as the act. I wasn't sure if it was because she thought it was the most exciting thing we did or the most depraved, She said, "Fuck mommy in the ass baby." I didn't care which reason she did it for.

I knew exactly how much planning had gone into her scenario when she reached into the apron pocket and took out the lubricant. She handed it back to me and held on to the edge of the bar to brace herself. I slathered it quickly on my cock and pointed the head at her exposed hole. She was so much more relaxed than the first time we had anal sex. Once my knob pushed through the tight ring, it went smoothly into her small channel. It was tight and it was hot and it felt like an embrace that kept working it's way up and down my shaft.

I drove it all the way up and said, "Mom, you have a perfect ass, man does that feel good."

"It does baby, it does," She said. "And you're perfect, perfect for me." She bounced slightly to meet my insertions. I watched as each penetration stretched her greased opening and she kept up her whispered litany, "Fuck mommy in the ass...fuck mommy in the ass..." I gradually increased the depth until I was able to penetrate her with the full length of cock. Once I saw she could take it, I continued the deep strokes and was up against the meaty globes of her ass at the end of each insertion.

We were both moving continuously and feeling the passion of our fucking. Mom let out a high pitched whine that sounded like a cry and said, "Yes, Danny, do it to me, fuck me there, in my ass...yes...yes...don't stop, harder, make it hurt, harder, harder..."

I couldn't believe she wanted it harder, but I gave it to her as hard and fast as I could until I was about to explode. I yelled, "I'm coming..." and I closed my eyes as I pumped her ass full of my sperm.

I don't know if she touched herself or not, but I do know that she came with an explosive, "YEESSSS..." at the top of her lungs until she collapsed sprawled over the bar. She was laughing. She said, "Oh wow, no one would believe what you just did to every one of my nerve endings; I'm still tingling."

I said, "I hope you're not going to go out and make some public announcement now, are you?"

She laughed and turned to sit on chair. I kissed her and took a handful of her tit, stretching the nipple between my fingers. She said, "Oooh, you do get me going...and talking about going, we better get a move on if we're going to meet Carla and Red at seven." With a quick kiss she pinched my nipples and ran from the room laughing. I loved the sound of it.

The next day, Carla said to me, "Well, I guess you got your little problem with your mother solved." I hadn't said anything to her about it.

"How do you know?" I said.

"Oh please," she laughed, "I could feel the electricity between you two, and the way you caught each other's eyes, anybody who's ever been in love can see the signs." I just smiled. "I'm happy for you Danny," she said.

"I'm happy too," I said.

Carla said, "I wish I could say the same for my Red."

I hesitated before saying anything and then said; "Well maybe he'll find someone soon."

"We both know what the problem is with him...Mary...and there's not going to be an easy answer for that one."

"Did he tell you?" I asked.

Carla said, "Danny, he didn't have to tell me, I knew it from when he was a teenager...I wish I could help him, but he pays no attention to what I tell him." She sighed, I don't know why people have to make things so hard on themselves."

"Do you think he has a choice, Carla?"

"Yes, I guess I do," she said. "He doesn't have to call her all the time to torture himself. He's stopped even looking for someone. You can't just sit around feeling sorry for yourself; you've got to do something positive, anything to keep from being stuck in the mud. You were lucky Danny, you and your mom made the same choice."

I was lucky, for a while. Mom and I were having a great ride. Even our fantasy lives were in sync. At first she was shy about it. When we were actually having sex, she could say and do anything. When she wanted to talk about playing out a fantasy, she would have trouble getting the words out.

The strange thing was that her fantasies were tied up in our reality. I was either the son who wanted to sleep with his mother, or the son whose mother wanted to sleep with him, but one person was always trying to stop it.

In the last story she made up, she had a husband who mistreated her. The bastard often ties her up and leaves her for hours, after which he comes back and fucks her. I was the son who comes home unexpectedly and finds his mother in this compromised condition.

In her fantasy scenario, mom says, "Oh sweetheart, untie me, I have to get away from here, I can't take it any more...you've got to help me get away."

She's on her belly with lengths of rope tied to her wrists and ankle. She could move, but not enough to untie herself. Her nightgown is pushed up to her waist and she's not wearing panties. I walk up to the bed and don't say anything. I put my hand on her ass and run my fingers down to where they almost reach her pussy. "What are you doing...untie me." I still don't say anything. My hand glides up her back and then down over her ass and thighs. When my hand comes back up, I reach between her legs and rub her pussy. She says, "No, no, I'm your mother, what are you doing?"

I say, "I'm feeling your pussy, can't you tell?"

"No, please," she whines. "Don't, I can't let you do this."

"Mom," I say, "you're in no position to say anything. I'm going to do exactly what I want, and what I want, is to fuck you." I take off my clothes and she looks at my hard cock and says, "Don't do this thing, please don't...a son can't have sex with his mother."

I straddle over her thighs and say, "A son is going to have sex with his mother...and he's going to fuck her until he's done." I put my cock on her ass and start rubbing it back and forth. I say, "Can you feel how hard my cock is mom, soon it's going to be inside you."

"Oh NO, NO...this can't be happening..." She say's 'no', over and over while I pull her thighs up a little so her ass is raised a few inches off the bed.

I rub her pussy and my hand is so wet I can grease her ass with the juice. I stick my finger in her small hole and say, "You know you have an ass made for fucking."

She say's "No son, please not that, please don't do these things to me, I know you don't mean it, you wouldn't do really do it to your own mother, would you baby?"

I press my hard cock on her ass and say, "This says I will." Then I tell her, "Okay mom, enough playing around, where do you want it, in your pussy or in your ass?"

She just whimpers and I say, "If you don't answer, I'll take that mean you want it here."

I start fingering her butt and she says, "No not there...do it in my pussy."

I say, "If that's where you want it, that's where you'll get it." Without another word I shoved myself between her legs and into her pussy.

After a few strokes, mom's hips start to move and grind and she says, "Oh my God, you're fucking me, you're fucking me, my son is fucking me..."

I say, "Yes I am mom." I stroke and screw her until I could sense she was about to come. I put a finger in her ass and drive my shaft with long strong strokes into her pussy and she leaves the fantasy and says, "Danny I'm coming...Danny, Danny, don't stop, yes love me like that, like that, OHHHH...fuck me Danny, my sweet love..." I drive deep until I start to release my cream into her. I fill her pussy with my sperm that one day may make a baby with her. She collapses and laughs, "Oh Danny, you do it even better than a fantasy lover."

I tell her, "You are my fantasy lover, mom." I untie her and she comes to my arms.

September fifteenth, I remember the day because it was exactly three months to day after our 'marriage' and also Red's birthday. I met Red for lunch down on Wall Street where Red was working. He said, "You're not going to believe this...maybe it's catching..." he laughed. "About three in the morning, mom comes into my bedroom and sits on my bed." He looks around to see if anyone is listening, but nobody is seated even close to us. He said, "I'm bleary eyed and don't know what the hell is going on and mom says, 'This business with you and Mary has to end, I'm not going to let you ruin your life over this...' Then she starts rubbing my dick over the sheet." He raised his eyes and smiled. I was probably sitting there with my mouth open in surprise.

Red said, "As she's rubbing me, you know, she's telling me that what's she's doing is to get me out of my obsession, and this isn't any permanent thing, but I can hardly listen because my hard-on is talking too loud." He laughed.

I said, "So, did you...?"

"OH yeah," he said. "OH yeah we did; Danny, she took me in her mouth, and then she got on top of me and those tits of hers...man...she made me promise not to tell anyone, but I said that you had to know, so she said you'd probably figure it out after a while anyway. So man...it was great, now I know how you feel."

I smiled at him and said, "Well it looks like it worked, leave it to Carla...good for you Red."

The next day as soon as Carla opened the door, she smiled and said, "Okay, don't say anything, and wipe that look off your face mister...God, I only hope I didn't trade one problem for another. This is partly your fault, you and Gracie looking so happy and all."

I laughed and said, "All right I won't say anything, but let me just ask you one question, I know why you did it, but was it nice for you?"

She sighed, "Yes, it was nice for me...I was always crazy for that boy, but don't you encourage him, this is to get him on a new path, not to get him hung up again."

She added as an afterthought, "And I better make sure I don't get hung up myself."

I said, "There could be worse things than maybe you being happy too Carla."

She said in a floating way, "It has been a long time since I felt that good...anyway, we have work, and a lesson to do." Throughout the afternoon, whenever I'd look at her and smile, she slapped my arm and said, "Stop it." But she always smiled back.

The four of us became closer after that and there was a feeling of family in everything we did. Carla told mom that it was only a temporary thing between Red and her, and that soon she would make him go out with other women. Red told me that the sex was great between them, even if it was a little conservative, and that it was Carla that initiated it most of the time.

Things went well for a while. I was great until we had a financial reversal. So when the market turned down and we lost a good percentage of our gains, I got very nervous and wanted to sell some things. I was also not so nice to be around. I was snapping at mom and acting moody. There were some nights she was too upset with me to have sex.

Carla noticed how irritable I was and said, "I've been through this many times and you haven't. This is going to happen, you have to ride it out without panicking. You're not selling anything. Listen Danny, you and Grace pack your bags, we're all going away for five days, on me."

In her usual efficient style Carla planned a trip to Atlantis in the Bahamas. It was life in the lap of luxury. Gorgeous waters, rooms, food, casinos, and a spectacular aquarium that was a world unto itself greeted us. Mom and I had never been able to afford an exorbitant vacation like that. I stopped thinking about the market and started to enjoy being there.

We had adjoining rooms and the first night, after dinner, a show, and an hour in the casino, we all went to our rooms. Mom and I were just about to go to bed when we heard tapping on the wall. These were not the paper-thin variety that you find at Motel 6, so it was strange to hear anything between rooms. I put my ear up closer to the wall and faintly heard Carla's voice saying, "Red, Red, yes, yes..." Their bed must have been a little too close to the wall and the headboard was tapping on the wall.

Mom said, "What is it Danny?"

I said, "They're fucking their brains out in there; I guess 'Temporary' for Carla means until she comes a few more times." Mom laughed. I said, "I'm sorry mom, I've been stupid, worrying about stuff that'll take care of itself. I have you, and I love you, and we should just be loving each other...and fucking our brains out."

"Yes baby, yes, lets not waste any more time." As mom took off her nightgown, I made sure the headboard was close enough to the wall.

I looked at her naked body from bed and my cock pointed straight up. I said, "Come fuck me mom." She came toward the bed and I expected her to mount me, as she liked doing when I was in that position, but instead she bent over at the waist and took my cock in her mouth. As she bobbed on my cock, I reached for one of her heavy swaying tits. The weight of her flesh felt good in my hand and I massaged it firmly as she sucked me.

She stopped sucking long enough to lick up and down my shaft and she said, "Ooh, you taste good." Then she said, "Don't move baby, I want to try something." She held my cock at the base and took me into her mouth. She tilted her head and I could myself going deeper. She didn't completely deep-throat me but she was able to take enough down for me to feel the difference. She came up with a long suck and said, "Did that feel different baby; did it feel better?"

I said, "Mom, it always feels great, but that was amazing. "I could see in her smile that she was proud that she could make me feel good. And I was proud to have a mother who loved me like that.

I wanted her on me, and I wanted me in her, so I urged her up on the bed by taking her arm. Again she didn't mount me. Instead, she brought her pussy to my mouth. I ate her and made her wet. She started to pull back but I grabbed the globes of her ass in my hands and kept her there as I sucked the nub from under her hood. Nothing made her come faster than my tongue flitting across, circling, and pressing on her clit. As I worked the swollen button, her words became louder and faster. "Yeah...yeah...yeah...Oh...oh...OH, OH, OHHHH, AAAAAHHH..." Carla and Red would have heard her even if they were two doors away.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds