A Long Day at Work

"I've heard it so many times it makes me want to barf." Emmy grinned. "But, well, for whatever reason, probably because she loves it and because you make her so happy, I'm starting to see the romance in it. You've been great to her these past few years, I really don't think that's going to change."

"Would it be corny for me to say thanks for always being such a good friend to her?" Emmy nodded, her face grave.

"Incredibly so."

"Well, thanks anyway. Want me to try hook you up with one of my friends?"

She was taking a drink when I asked her that, and she laughed so hard she snorted most of it out of her nose. She's laughing in a similar vein now, as I take my seat across from her and Lexi. Lexi glances my way and winks as I settle in. I'm pretty much the third wheel for the night, but I'm good with that. Lexi and I order drinks and we talk the night away, and I'm caught up in the girl talk enough to have as much fun as they are.

I mean, probably nowhere close to as much, but I still enjoy myself.

Considering the day I had and the vigorous activity I took part in upon my return home, I'm famished. I order big, clean my plate, and still manage to finish off a healthy portion of Lexi's meal. I'm reaching for Emmy's fries when she smacks my hands away.

"Excuse me sir, I'm not as easy as your wife." Lexi slaps her on the shoulder. "That's why you're here with us on a Friday." Emmy opens her mouth to retort, thinks about it, and shrugs.

"Yeah, probably. Regardless, I want my fries." She shoots me a look full of daggers, and I glare right back.

"I'm only trying to do you a favor, miss," I say. She scoffs then hops down from her chair. She points at me, then to the ceiling. "Stand up?" I glance at Lexi, who shrugs and makes a just go with it gesture. I stand up on the bottom rung of my chair so I'm towering over the petite blonde. She smiles then spins on her heels, sticking her jean-clad butt my way. Looking back at me, she slaps it.

Hard.

I'm wondering just how many drinks she is into it when she turns to my wife. "Lexi, your turn." Lexi laughs, leans in, and smacks it with just as much force.

I'd be lying to say I wasn't enjoying this. And if I said that I was having a hard time taking my eyes off of the butt proudly displayed before me.

Emmy hops back in her chair and takes a moment to settle herself. Once composed, she gives me a serious look.

"I hope I have now proven my point that I can eat a few French fries on a Friday, good sir." She holds the look for about two seconds before grinning, and Lexi laughs. My wife leans over and wraps her best friend in a hug, and they sway back and forth like that for a moment. I'm watching, somewhat perplexed.

Not at the show of emotion. That is more than standard between the two of them, best friends for over half their lives. Maybe it's the new side of Lexi I saw earlier, maybe it's her so playfully and easily slapping Emmy's ass, maybe it's seeing all the other guys who keep stealing glances at the two beauties and their tipsy display at the table. Maybe it's because I'm still struggling to come to grips with how much I enjoyed staring at Emmy's butt right then, a girl I had abandoned all remotely sexual thoughts of long ago. I don't know what any of it means, and a few drinks in, I'm in no place to try to think of any more of it.

The girls break their hug, and I smile at them. Always a good night.

--

"So what'd you think of Emmy's butt?" Lexi asks. Thankfully we're at another stoplight so I don't jerk the wheel. "What do you mean?" Lexi scoffs.

"I mean the butt that you honed in on when she shoved it right in your face. No shame in it, I've always been jealous of it."

"Really?" I glance at her as the light turns green. "I love your butt."

"I know," she says, laughing. "You've proven that a time or two. But it's so small."

"Emmy's is nothing huge."

"No," Lexi shrugs, "but it's got a great shape. And it's tight, barely sags at all." I look at her, ignoring the road for a moment. "Do you have butt envy?"

"Wouldn't you?" I know what it sounds like, but I actually don't sense a trap.

"She does seem to be blessed in that area." She slaps me in the shoulder. "Ha! I knew it."

So I was wrong about the trap.

"What I meant was..." Lexi leans over and grabs my chin, cutting me off with a quick peck on the lips. "Don't worry about it babe. Seriously. I know what she's got back there. You should see it in a thong." Well, there's a nice mental picture.

"I...certainly hope that never happens." Lexi laughs. "It has been a while since she's had a man in her life." I light up at the thought. "Hey, John was asking about her at work today." Lexi bursts out laughing. "You know what she still calls him?" I don't have a decent reply lined up.

"I'm guessing it's not John." She giggles. "It's not even a name. If I ever mention him, she just says 'that drunk guy that ate all the queso at the Super Bowl?'" I laugh. "Come on! That was almost two years ago." Lexi shrugs.

"The girl loves her queso." I reach over and grab her hand. "Are you drunk, or at that tipsy point where you're really horny?" She smiles and kisses my cheek. "Somewhere around there. I'll let you know when we get home."

--

At the house I'm treated to the sight of Lexi changing into sweat pants and a t-shirt. It sounds frumpy, but to me it's anything but. The tight skirt slides right off her, and she's there in nothing but her shirt and thong. The shirt come off next, followed by the strapless bra. I lean back on the bed, drinking in the sight. Her back is to me, but I get a profile view when she turns to grab a t-shirt and sweats. The light orange shirt first, loose against her flat stomach but tight across her chest and shoulders. Her nipples poke right through the thin fabric. She's reaching for the pants when I stop her. She looks at me and smiles, and she walks to me in what is by far my favorite outfit of hers. She stops in front of me and I pull her to me, my fingers grabbing at the top of her thighs, my face nuzzling into her chest. I kiss her through her shirt, teasing one of her nipples through the shirt. She giggles and I move my hands to her butt, kneading the supple flesh there.

"God I love your body," I say, inhaling her scent. She pulls gently on my hair, tipping my face up to hers. She kisses me then, long and slow.

"I love you," she whispers. I smile and say it back, drawing her lips back to mine. My fingers work her butt more as we kiss and she moans. "I don't know if I'm ready for another one after earlier," she says.

"What about just a kiss?" I ask, working my lips down her body and pulling her shirt up from her waist. She sighs. "You sure we'll stop at just that?"

"I will," I reply, folding her shirt up at her armpits and spending a few luxurious moments on her breasts. Lexi tilts her head back, smiling. My fingers keep massaging her butt and thighs as I move my lips move further south. Before I know it they're at her panty line, and I spin her onto the bed as I drop to my knees on the floor. She falls back as I pull the thong to the side, revealing my ultimate goal. After two slow licks along her length I move to her clit, circling it with my tongue before sucking it into my mouth and applying gentle suction. Her hips start too buck slow after a moment, one of my favorite sights. I run my hands up her body and pinch and squeeze her nipples. Her breathing gets heavier and I run my tongue over her clit as she clenches at the sheets. We continue just like this until her hips start to buck harder against my face. At that point I suck harder and swirl my tongue over her clit as fast as possible. She arches her back and wraps her legs around my shoulders, pushing her pelvis against my mouth.

"Yes..." she whispers as her climax takes her, her body stiffening. She pushes my head away, but I endure until she turns her hips away from me, rolling onto her side. Presented with her butt, I give it a quick kiss and wipe my mouth off with the back of my hand.

"All better?" I ask, giving her a moment. She nods, her face buried into the sheets. "Want popcorn?" She giggles and nods again. I stand up, readjusting my pants. "Sure thing gorgeous."

--

I'm on the couch with the bowl of popcorn on my lap, scrolling for something to watch, when she enters the room still wearing just the thong and t-shirt. I forget about everything else. I smile until I see the look on her face.

"Everything ok?" I ask. She shrugs. "Emmy's been texting me."

"Is she ok?" I sit up straight and put the bowl to the side. Lexi nods. "She's fine, just a little down. Work's been rough and the single life is getting to her."

"Really? That sucks." Lexi grabs the popcorn bowl and grabs a handful, sitting down in a huff. "It does. I don't really know how to help." Her phone vibrates and she takes a look. "She's actually calling me now. Hold on a sec," Lexi hops up and walks to the kitchen, and I why should I lie? I watch her thong-clad booty walk away until she's out of sight. I mean, I'm bummed out Emmy's down, but believe me when I say it's hard to look away when Lexi is in nothing but a thong. I mean, that butt...

But I digress.

I turn back to the tv and try to not eat all the popcorn while Lexi's in the kitchen. She comes out about ten minutes later. In complete honesty, most of the popcorn is gone.

"Want me to make some more?" I ask, but she just rolls her eyes. "I'm good. Hey... I'm really sorry, but Emmy's coming over." I frown. "She okay?"

"She is, she is, she's just really down right now," Lexi says. "She's gonna pick up a cheap bottle of wine on her way, and I told her we could watch a chick flick." My frown deepens. Lexi grabs my cheeks with one hand. "You stop that. I know how much you like 10 Things I Hate About You."

"Well yeah, duh," I say. "But this seems like more of a You've Got Mail kind of issue."

"Please, way too romantic. Maybe something with Kate Hudson." I sigh. "Whatever you guys watch, this means you're putting pants on doesn't it?" She copies my frown. "What if I wear those short shorts you like so much?" I nod, staring down into the near-empty popcorn bowl. "Solid compromise."

"You know you can watch with us right?" I stand up and stretch. "Of course. I'll make more popcorn." She blows me a kiss and slaps my butt as I walk by. I look at the clock as I walk into the kitchen. It is way too late for this, but whatever. I fire up the stove and pour in some oil and three kernels. As I'm waiting for them to pop I hear quiet footsteps behind me. Lexi wraps her arms around my waist, hugging me from behind.

"I'm sorry baby," she whispers, nipping my ear. "I really wanted to relax with you tonight. Emmy's just having a tough week."

"I really get it," I say, "How's she getting over here? She was pretty far gone at the restaurant."

"She's getting an Uber."

"Cool," I respond, reaching for the bag of popcorn as the three kernels pop in the pan. I pour the rest in then turn to her. "Not a problem at all."

"You're not mad?" I look at her. "No! Do you think I am?" She shrugs. "No, I'm just making sure. I know you had a long day, and it's been a pretty rough week for you too." She wraps her arms around my neck then and kisses me. I kiss her right back, my hands slipping to her butt because they are drawn to it like a magnet. The popcorn starts to pop as we continue to kiss.

"You left too soon earlier," she breathes. "I really wanted you inside of me."

"I thought you were too sore," I whisper back.

"I was wrong." She wraps her arms tighter around my neck and I pick her up by the waist, her toes hanging inches off the floor. The popcorn is popping like mad behind us. I turn and place her on the counter next to the stove. She fumbles with the top of my pants and pushes them down before using both hands to raise her butt off the countertop. I accept the invitation and slip her thong past her knees. She kicks it off the rest of the way and I move back against her, smashing my body against hers. The popcorn slows down and I have the presence of mind to push the pot off the burner. I'm reaching to turn the stove off when Lexi grabs me and guides me inside of her.

I stop worrying about the stove after that.

--

Some twenty minutes later the doorbell rings. Lexi's upstairs so I run to open the door. Emmy is there, eyes slightly red-rimmed. She gives me a little smile and holds up the wine.

"I'm really sorry about this, Lexi said it was cool." I step back and pull the door open wide. "It always is, come on in. There's popcorn waiting by the couch. You even have your own bowl." She giggles and wipes at her nose.

"Thanks," she walks in past me and towards the living room. "Is Lexi upstairs?"

"Yeah she'll be down in a minute," I say, reaching for the wine bottle. "Let me open that for you." She smiles her thanks then follows me into the kitchen. "I'm not interrupting anything too important, am I? Not throwing off your Friday night sex-fest?" I glance at the counter before answering with a little laugh.

"Of course not." Emmy follows my gaze, then looks me in the eye. "You guys did it just before I came over didn't you."

I've never been a good liar.

"Uhhh..." Emmy rolls her eyes. "Come on! Everyone says you stop having sex after the first year of marriage. How are you guys still going at it?" I laugh, popping the cork off the wine and reaching for a glass. "Have you seen Lexi? How could I keep my hands off of her?" Emmy sighs.

"She's a lucky girl. Not many guys are as into foreplay as you." I try to think of a decent reply as I hand her the glass, maybe a tad too full. "... Thanks?" She takes the wine and sips it. "You should take it as a compliment. Apparently for most guys, they think foreplay amounts to five seconds of rubbing followed by a swift jam of an index finger into you."

"Sounds tough," I say, glancing towards the staircase. Emmy continues, undeterred. "Not that I barely remember that. You know how long it's been since I've actually had sex?"

"I don't," I say, creeping towards the hallway. I'm saved by the sound of feet coming down the stairs. I grab another wine glass and pour as Lexi comes sweeping into the kitchen. I turn just in time to see her, still braless, extend her arms to Emmy for a hug. They embrace and I look at my wife's legs, bare beneath black athletic shorts that barely pass her butt. Emmy had put on sweats before she came over, baggy grey pants beneath a forest green hoody. To her credit, her butt still looks pretty good in them.

Not that I look too long.

They break their embrace and Lexi takes Emmy's face into her hands. "Drink up girl, let's forget about everything else. Movie time?"

"Wanna watch You've Got Mail?" Emmy asks her. Lexi concentrates on her friend's face, ignoring my triumphant look. "Whatever you want. Popcorn's already on the couch." She holds her hand out to me. "Come on big guy." I take her hand and pull her in for a kiss.

"You guys have fun, I'm gonna crash." I give her butt a quick squeeze then wink at Emmy. "You kids don't stay up too late." She sticks out her tongue and gives me the finger. I raise my hands in surrender. Lexi sighs and pecks my cheek.

"Night love," she says. "Be up in a bit."

"Take your time," I say, moving to the stairs.

-

I wake up way earlier than I want to the next morning. Try to go back to sleep, doesn't happen. I roll over and see an empty bed next to me. I get up and steal across the room, trying not to make a sound as I creep down the stairs. At the bottom I peer around the corner to see Lexi and Emmy curled up on opposite sides of the couch, one blanket covering both their lower halves. I go back upstairs, careful to make as little noise as possible. Back in our room I change and get ready for a run, leaving my shoes off until I'm outside. I drive to a nearby park with a decent trail surrounding a lake, park and stretch, and start off at an easy pace, increasing it as I go.

There are few people out at this hour on a Saturday and I let my mind wander, reliving me and Lexi's roleplay and kitchen encounter from the night before. I don't think the fact the Lexi slept on the couch bothers me, though it's never happened before. Emmy's slept over at our place a handful of times, always crashing on our couch or in the guest bedroom. Lexi always ends up back next to me in bed. So why was last night different? Maybe Emmy is going through a tougher time than I thought.

I put in a bit more distance, distracting myself with anything I could to help the miles pass (chiefly, wondering how I would handle myself if it was me instead of John McClain Die Hard). Back at my car, I'm struck by a flash of brilliance and decided to pick up Starbucks for the girls and the ingredients for waffles. My dad used to make waffles from scratch Saturday mornings and I'm a still a sucker for them. What else would be better for two late-twenties probably hungover women than coffee and waffles?

I make my few stops and drive home. I'm still quiet as I open the door, and I slip off my shoes as soon as I enter and try to keep the grocery bags and drink tray from making too much noise. I ease down the hallway but stop dead in my tracks.

The situation on the couch has changed. Lexi's gone, and Emmy's stretched out with her back to me.

The blanket's gone as well, as are Emmy's pants.

Beneath her sweatshirt she's wearing nothing except a pair of red boy shorts that frame her perfect butt, well, perfectly. I drink in the sight longer than I should, her sleeping with one leg curled up in front of her, the other stretched out along the length of the cushion, blonde hair tousled over one arm curled beneath her head. I shake my own to break my trance and move to the kitchen, still trying to be quiet. I barely breathe as I head to the stairs. When I reach them I steal another look, that one stretched out leg driving me crazy.

"It's Emmy you moron," I mutter under my breath, forgetting to watch my step up the stairs. The third one up creaks and I stop, frozen in my guilt. The house stays quiet. I watch my step up the rest of the stairs and open the door to the bedroom.

Lexi is sprawled on her stomach sideways across the bed, her head towards the bathroom door. Her shorts have barely any more material than Emmy's boy shorts, and I can look at these as long as I want without any guilt. I smile, linger a few more seconds, then move to the bathroom for a shower.

I don't want the water to wake them up, but I stink and a guy's gotta do what a guy's gotta do. Besides, it's getting late enough in the morning no matter how late they stayed up last night. I take a quick shower and towel off before heading back into the bedroom. For the second time this morning, I get stopped in my tracks.

Lexi's still sideways on the bed, but now she's on her back. And she's topless. Her head's hanging over the side of the bed, and she looks up at me and smiles, stretching out her arms and bidding me to her with her fingers. I walk over, slow and curious. She pulls the towel from my waist and I respond in an instant. She giggles.

"Sorry about last night," she whispers, as she repositions herself then takes me into her mouth.

God, what a feeling.

Lexi runs her hands her hand over everything she can touch, and I return the favor. I pay lots of extra attention to her breasts, teasing her nipples to hard points. She moans as I run my hands towards her shorts. I enjoy the feeling so much I do it again, and she obliges me with an even deeper moan. The door creaks open minutely and I glance over, but don't see anything. I push the thought from my mind as Lexi draws me deeper into her mouth.

Believe me when I say I enjoy a blowjob as much as the next guy, and Lexi's are fantastic, but my sexual pleasure heightens tenfold when she's enjoying it just as much, you know? That's why I push her shorts down to her mid-thigh. That's why I lean over, pushing deeper into her mouth, and give a quick kiss to her bare mound. That's why, with the gentlest of touches, I run my fingers along the length of her. She greets my ministrations with another moan.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds