A Long Day at Work

We stay like that for a few moments, her taking me in her mouth, me running my fingers gentle along her tender lips. When her hips start to buck and her abs tighten I apply just a bit more pressure, staying clear of her clit. Her hips move slow in time with my fingers, and after a bit more time I dip the tip of my index finger into her, moistening it. I move that finger to her clit then, running it in slow circles, and her grip tightens on my waist. After a few minutes of this her hips are rising off the bed and her abs are clenched and defined, her core desperate to draw in something that isn't there. I'm so focused on her pleasure I lose sense of mine for a moment until she uses one of her hands to do that thing I love. It's my turn to groan now and I remove my hand from between her legs, bracing against the edge of the bed and rocking my hips towards her mouth. She chuckles deep in her throat and keeps going, grabbing my hand and guiding it back to its rightful spot.

I slip a finger into her then, curling it and keeping pressure on her clit with my palm. She's grinding against it now, bucking her hips again and again. Her thighs tense and with my free hand I move to her breast, running circles around her nipples with my thumb. At last she pulls her mouth back from me and her body seizes up, and I drive my finger deep into her while I pinch her nipple. We stay like that for a long moment until she collapses on the bed with a sigh.

Not wanting to waste another second, I lay on the bed next to her and roll her on her side as she kicks her shorts off completely. We take each other into our mouths then, and I'm delighted by her post-orgasm taste. I run my tongue all over her, lapping all of it up that I can. Lexi returns to her work with gusto as well, and after a short time takes control and rolls me onto my back.

I take a pause to reflect on how wonderful my life is with my wife's pert butt and her sex spread inches from my face. I lean up and give her a light kiss while a familiar feeling starts to build in me.

"I'm close baby," I say through a groan. She picks up the pace and increases the pressure with her hand but doesn't pull me from her mouth. Another surprise on a morning filled with good ones. I don't complain and let go in her mouth. There's a few muffled sounds from Lexi, but she continues to coax out the last bit from me before sitting up on my chest with a sigh. She then swings her leg over my head and snuggles up next to me.

"I hope that makes up for it," she said, kissing my neck.

"For what?"

"Not coming to bed last night. We stayed up way later than we should have talking, and pretty much fell asleep right where we were, but it still felt weird not being next to you." I kiss the top of her head. "No worries. Everything all right with her?" I hear a creak from the stairs, but don't think much about it.

"I think so, it got pretty interesting. I think we came up with something to help."

"Yeah? What's that?" Lexi laughs. "We're gonna need to eat breakfast before we get into that. Waffles?"

"Of course. I'll get them started. I got Starbucks for you guys to." She lights up and kisses my cheek. "You're amazing. Be down in a minute." She jumps up and runs into the bathroom, and I watch her go. I take my time getting dressed while she takes a quick shower before heading downstairs.

Emmy's leaning against the breakfast bar, sipping on her drink and looking straight ahead. With only a hint of dismay I notice that her sweatpants are back on.

"Sleep alright?" I ask. She smiles and nods, but barely glances in my direction. "You?"

"Like a baby," I say, starting to put stuff together for the waffles.

"This is mine, right?" She asks, holding up her cup. I nod. "Yeah, I didn't know what you liked, so I just got you and Lexi the same thing."

"Thanks," she says, meeting my eyes briefly before looking away again. I stare at her.

"Are you blushing?" She looks at me wide-eyed.

"What?" Her cheeks turn a deeper red.

"Wow, now you really are. What's up?"

"Nothing," she says with a very fake laugh. "I'm just not used to people seeing me in the morning." I shrug. "You look fine, nothing to worry about." I turn away and start throwing the ingredients into a bowl. I'm reaching for the mixer when it hits me.

Oh no. Oh no no no no...

She wasn't asleep when I came home. She probably knew I was staring at her butt that entire time, and now she doesn't know how to act with her best friend's creepy husband. Oh you stupid stupid dumbass.

"Hey," she says, quiet, and I jerk around. "Did I flip you off last night?" It takes me a minute to remember. "Yeah, think so." She shakes her head. "I am so sorry. I was drunk and in a real crappy mood." I wave it off. "Nothing to be sorry for."

"Then I keep your wife from coming to bed all night. I'm usually not this much of a mess, I really am sorry for all this." It's neither the words or the tone of a woman who thinks I'm a pervert. I look at her then, some of the red going from her face.

"Emmy, how long have we known each other? You're one of the most put together women I've ever met. I'm not gonna pry, but I'm sorry if you're in a rough spot right now. Anything I can do?" She smiles and shakes her head. "Me and Lexi talked it out last night. Hopefully everything will be better soon."

"Good! I'm here to help with anything to if you need it." To my surprise, she giggles around her straw. "Thanks," she says, smiling while looking down at the counter. It's definitely the face of someone who knows more than they're letting on. I shrug it off and go back to the waffles, turning on the mixer. By the time it's off Lexi's in the kitchen, leaning against the bar and sipping her drink. She winks at me as I face her.

--

Breakfast is a strangely quiet affair. Lexi and Emmy are grateful for the drinks and coo over my amazing waffle-making ability, but other than that they seem to communicate with each other only through furtive glances and meaningful looks.

It's weird, especially for the two of them, but I content myself with the thought of Lexi going down on me earlier and yes, the way Emmy looked in those boy shorts.

Neither of them finishes their food, and Emmy begs off more coffee, saying she needs to call a ride. Lexi won't hear of it and insists on doing it herself. She grabs her keys and Emmy scrambles to gather her belongings. Lexi kisses my cheek, Emmy waves, and they're gone.

Guess have cooking and cleaning duty today.

--

Lexi is gone a bit longer than usual driving Emmy home, and I assume she's running errands. With absolutely nothing else to do, I turn on the tv. Sleepless in Seattle is paused with about 20 minutes left on it. Was it Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan at their best? No. Do I watch it anyway?

...Yes.

Lexi shows up about an hour after I finish the movie and remove all trace of having watched it. She drops her bags on the floor and walks straight over to the couch and straddles me.

"We need to talk," she says.

Uh-oh. I'm not going to say she's manipulative, but Lexi knows I pretty much can't say no to her when I'm between her legs.

"You love me, right?"

"What? Of course."

"Always? No matter what?" I give her a look. "You didn't hook up with a pool boy somewhere did you?" She slaps my chest. "No. Shut up." She takes a deep breath. My stomach starts to turn.

"What's up?" She looks at the ceiling then down at me. she puts both hands on the side of my face. "This is going to sound weird, but Emmy was watching us this morning."

Of the thousand scenarios that had run through my head the previous ten seconds, this was definitely not one of them.

"What?" She winces. "Yeah." I pause, thinking.

"She snuck up the stairs and watched you give me a blowjob?" I think about the moving door, the creaking stair. "Well," Lexi says, turning her face from mine, "She didn't really sneak." This takes me longer than it should.

"You knew she was there?" She winces again and looks me in the eye. "Yeah."

"That's why you let me finish in your mouth!" Lexi throws her hands up in the air.

"That's what you're going to focus on right now? I mean, I had to put on a good show."

I look at her a long time. "What's going on right now?" She takes another deep breath. "Are you mad?" I shake my head. "I am way too confused to be mad right now."

"It was kind of a... try-out, I guess?"

The glimmer of something beautiful and unobtainable seeps into the back of my mind.

"Try-out for what?" Lexi puts her hands back to my face and starts talking, a determined look on her face.

"Me and Emmy were talking last night during the movie..."

"Sleepless in Seattle, I saw you didn't finish it."

"Right, I know you did though." Hey! "But that's neither here nor there, don't try to lie about it you dork, I can see it in your eyes and I need to get this out. It's been a long time since Emmy's had sex. A long time. Those couple of guys she dated a few months back? She said she only went out with them for the sex but when it came down to it she just couldn't. She's been frustrated, it's messing with her mind, thinking she's unattractive and going to die alone with no one to care but her 50 cats." I chuckle, and Lexi silences me with a look. "And we'd been drinking, right? And we still were drinking, and I'm trying to tell her that there are lots of good men out there and she says I'm wrong and just hit the jackpot early..." That's nice to hear. "and we're just going round and round in circles and for some reason I tell her about our roleplay yesterday and she thinks it sounds awesome and we're talking about stuff we'd like to do..." Oh please do not stop now. "... And I don't even know who said it first, but we each hopped on the idea and it's stupid and risky and dangerous but it could also be awesome and mind-blowing and so much fun, but we were drunk and decided to come back to it this morning, and when we woke up you were gone and we talked about it and figured 'what the hell?', you know? So that's why I told her to come up when I went down on you, to see how it felt for both of us, try to test the waters, you know? And I'm sorry we were so quiet at breakfast, but we needed to talk about it and we couldn't with you right there and apparently she was so turned on she could barely see straight but she knows she has to wait for tonight..."

Remember that tiny little thought I mentioned, the one that I barely dreamed of fathoming about two minutes ago? It's starting to bloom into a full glorious beauty. I put a finger to Lexi's lips. "Baby, I need you to say exactly what you're trying to tell me here."

"How is it not clear?" She cried. I grip her shoulders. "Because if I say the words and I am somehow wrong I may never forgive myself." She rolls her eyes, laughs, buries her face in her hands. She peeks at me over her fingers.

"You know I love you and only you, right?" I smile. "Yeah. Yeah I do. I feel the same about you."

"Nothing, even this, will ever change that or how I feel about either of you."

"What's 'this' baby?" Lexi drops her hands to my lap, leans in and kisses me.

"Will you have sex with me and Emmy tonight?" Her voice is a throaty whisper, the words spoken less than inch away from my lips. They hit my mind like a sledgehammer. My fingers reflexively grip her thighs.

"Are you serious?" She gives me a little smile and nods. "Yeah, think so." She straightens up. "I don't want you to get your hopes up, we don't want to be all over each other or anything, we were thinking more like... you'd be with me and she'd watch, then you'd be with her and I'd watch, then we can just go from there?" She looks down at my lap. "I think l already know your answer."

So the thought of a threesome got me slightly aroused. I'm not a robot. I open my mouth but now she puts her finger to my lips.

"So, there's more. We think it'd be easier in roleplay, acting like we were someone else. Are you okay with that?"

"What..." I can barely function. "What are we gonna be?" She looks over to her bags on the floor. "You'll see. One more thing." She smiles then. "Pretty sure you'll be fine with this too, but Emmy really wants to try something new."

"This isn't enough?" Lexi chuckles. "When does she ever do anything halfway? This was actually partially my idea, so I don't have to feel so bad about it anymore." I raise any eyebrow, and she lowers herself again so we're eye to eye. "What is the one thing you've always wanted that we have yet to do?"

No. Way.

I didn't realize I'd spoken the words until Lexi responds to them. "Yeah. So she's been... um, practicing? Quite a bit for it, and she's ready for the real thing." I grip her arms tighter than I probably should. "I need you to say this one plainly too babe." She rolls her eyes and grabs my arms in a mockery of my own grip.

"My best friend wants you in her butt, and I am telling you that I'm cool with it."

If her words were a sledgehammer earlier, they're a nuke now. I'm almost too scared to speak. Lexi's staring at me, waiting for a response.

And waiting some more.

"This isn't... is this some sort of test? I'm supposed to say no aren't I." Lexi surprises me then, grabbing my hair and pulling me in for a rough kiss while grinding herself against me. She breaks the kiss and nips my lip with her teeth. "I want you to fuck me tonight in front of my best friend, and then when you're done with me she wants you to fuck her in the ass. Maybe after all that we can even play some more. So say yes while the offer is on the table or it will be gone forever."

We're pretty sexually free, or so I've always thought, but dirty talk has never been a huge part of our repertoire. At this moment though it is perfectly fitting and I don't think I have ever been more aroused. I run my hands up her sides but she stops me.

"Say it."

"What?" She glares at me, and I pull myself together enough to say the single most important word of my life.

"Yes!" She smiles then, pulling me in for another rough kiss. She grinds against me some more, her movements becoming more frantic and urgent until she suddenly tenses against me. She breaks the kiss with a sigh.

"Good," she breathes. "Now," she stands up and points at my lap. "That last part wasn't supposed to happen, and I'm really sorry to leave you like this, but we need you in top form tonight. One favor baby?" I nod, stupefied at all that has happened. "Don't take care of yourself before then alright?"

I look at her, I look at my crotch. I watch her walk away, I look at my crotch again.

Looks like I'm going for another run.

--

I go for another run, then the gym. Since I have the time I go for a swim. I realize far too late I might be exhausting myself a tad too much, but if I stop moving everything from this morning comes crashing to the forefront of my mind and almost leaves me dizzy. So I keep moving, call Lexi a few dozen times and we talk. I get home around four and park behind Emmy's car. Lexi won't even let me in the door, tells me not to come home again until seven. She bars the door in a silk bathrobe that I've seen her in maybe three times.

"I know this seems mean, but it will be more than worth it baby, I promise." She gives me a quick peck on the lips. She turns back to the door but I grab her arm, pull her back to me, and say the exact same thing I've said to her in every one of those phone call earlier.

"If this gets weird for you or you want to stop..."

"Baby, you've told me 30 times already..." I pull her tight. "But I haven't said it to your face yet. I don't know exactly how this came about and can even believe that it's happening, but I need to you to know this. If this ever gets weird for you or you want to stop tonight, we will stop, alright? This is not worth a marriage or a friendship." She looks at me a long time, her eyes tender.

"I think you're about the only guy who would try to talk his wife out of a threesome she's offering."

"I mean, I'm not trying to talk you out of it..." she shuts me with a kiss, passionate and fierce. "You want this, right?" She asks. I give her a sheepish grin.

"I mean... well I mean yeah, duh." We both laugh and she kisses me again.

"I really love your laugh," I tell her as I hug her tight. She squeezes me.

"You don't mind changing at the gym, right?"

"Course not." She steps back. "Good. Hold on." She runs inside and returns just a few minutes later with one of my suits and a toiletry bag. "I know it's the weekend, but would you mind...?"

"Not in the least," I say. She smiles, dazzling. "I didn't think so. There's something new for you in the bag as well. Be here at seven, alright?" I can't help it. I pull her in for another kiss.

"Wouldn't miss it," I say. She pats my butt then walks back into the house, locking the door behind her. I glance over to the window and see Emmy peeking through the curtains. I wink at her, and she blows me a kiss. We stop and stare at each other then, trying to work out what just happened. She shrugs and I laugh.

We'll work it out tonight.

--

Completely out of ideas, I get my haircut. After that I peruse a little bookstore down the road, barely able to read the titles. I think about getting something to eat, my constant motion leaving me famished, but I don't want to weigh myself down either. I reach the gym a little before six, doing a halfhearted workout for maybe 15 minutes. Then it's the locker room, largely empty. I take my time showering and getting ready. Lexi packed my razor, and I use it everywhere I think I need to. I scrub my entire body down three times, tie and re-tie my tie at least five. An older gentleman walks in as I begin my last attempt.

"Must be a girl, eh?" he says, chuckling. "Nothing else can make a guy that nervous." I laugh and agree, tell him he's not wrong. I then open the bag Lexi had tucked in for me, a new cologne. I take a sniff before I spray it on. It's a good scent. I at last put my jacket on and leave the locker room with something akin to a swagger, trying to mask the nervous excitement roiling within.

--

I pull in my driveway at 6:55 and sit in my car until 6:59. It's at that point I truly realize I have no idea what's about to happen. Will they both leap on me as soon as I'm in the door, tearing off my clothes in the heat of passion? Will they lure me to the bedroom to where I will meet my doom? What if they tie me to the bed then kill me?

Clearly there have been too many Lifetime movies in my past. Why would my brain even lead me down this road? Maybe, I think as I step out of the car, it's too keep me from being too excited. Maybe a dude can actually die from that.

I'm pulling my keys from my pocket when my phone buzzes. A text from Lexi. I read it, shrug, and put my keys back in my pocket. I knock on the door.

A long pause, my heart beating, then...

"Isabel!" A voice cries out from inside. "The door, please!"

It's Lexi's voice, but also... not. It's too hard, too cold. I straighten my jacket as the door opens.

Emmy...Isabel?... opens the door and curtsies.

"Sorry sir, just seeing to your bedroom," she says. I think she says. I have a hard time remembering this part. She is wearing an off the shoulder French maid's outfit with a skirt that barely went down her thighs over black stockings and high heels. She even has the little hat, propped on her head just in front of the tight bun her hair is in. She looks at me expectantly, her hands locked in front of her.

"Sir? Dinner is ready." She takes a step back, opening the doorway for me. I stammer a reply and step in. She closes the door and beckons me to follow her into the kitchen. I would have followed that butt into the depths of the sea. She keeps her walk demure, barely swinging her hips, but I'm still transfixed by the flesh just peeking out from beneath her skirt.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 176 milliseconds