A Long Day at Work

There's not a light on in the house, our way lit by dozens of candles on small flat mirrors. Emmy reaches the breakfast bar with an array of champagne perched atop. She picks one and pours me a flute. I'm transfixed, watching her every move. She bends at the waist to the slightest degree, accentuating her butt even further. She gives it the slightest wiggle and I actually cover my mouth while watching.

"I see you are a fan of the new help." That cold voice again, now from behind me, the Lexi voice I barely recognize. Emmy looks over her shoulder looks me with wide, innocent eyes, somehow sticking her butt out even further. I follow her gaze and gasp.

Lexi is standing in the middle of the hall with her hands on her hips. Her hair is wild, and she is wearing a pink sheer gown that covers her arms and sweeps to the floor past her bare feet.

That's it. Her body is on full display before us, taut and toned. I meet her eyes, fierce and angry.

"I see that you decided to hire another harlot for us," she says, flowing by me and grabbing the champagne from Emmy's hand. "A brilliant display. At least I haven't found this one naked on top of you yet." Emmy bows her head and bites her lip. She glances at me. Lexi raises her brow.

"The night is still young, my love," I say to Lexi, and her lips part. "We have no idea what we may yet find in it." She smiles, accepting the challenge. Emmy stares at the floor but I see her smile, see the excitement in her eyes. "Another drink please, Isabel?"

"Of course, sir," she says, spinning back to the bar and pushing her butt out once more as she pours. Lexi looks on with a disapproving glare. "Let's hope you cook as well as you display yourself," she says, moving to the table. "Bring it to the table when you are ready." Emmy hands me my drink then moves into the kitchen, her heels clacking on the floor. I follow Lexi to the table.

"Another good day, my love?" I ask her as I sit down across from her. She gives me an icy glare. "Of course, dear. Why would it be anything but?" We sip our champagne as Emmy bustles around the kitchen. Lexi snaps her fingers. "Bring me the bottle, Isabel." Emmy brings it to her, then yips as Lexi pinches her butt as she turns away. "At least this one seems well put together."

"You're the one who wanted more help around here," I say. "Is Isabel not doing her part?"

"She's doing just fine," Lexi says, taking another sip of her champagne. "Though she could be a tad more... sensible in the course of her duties." Emmy is standing by the table's edge now, awaiting our order, I suppose. She drops her head as Lexi talks. "Would you care to tell him, Isabel, or should I?" Isabel doesn't say a word. I take a sip, eager to see where this goes.

"Go ahead Isabel," I say. "I'm sure I won't get angry." Emmy lifts her head then but stares just below my eyes.

"I was making your bed earlier sir, and fitting to it every way I was told to, and..." She falters, and Lexi takes over. "I thought the little whore was taking too long, so I went to check on her. You know what she was doing?" I shake my head but am looking forward to the answer. "She's... pleasuring herself on the bed. Our bed!" Lexi's voice reaches a convincing shriek. I look at that Emmy.

"Is that true Em... Isabel?"

She takes a step towards me. "I didn't mean to, I was just making the bed, and it smelled like you, and I started imagining that it was actually our bed, and I got so... so aroused, I really couldn't help it." She steps closer to me, her hand running up her thigh and catching her skirt. "It's just, you've been so kind to me, and I though that if..." she's wearing sheer black panties. There is only bare flesh beneath them. "...If you knew how I felt about you, then maybe I could be with you..." Lexi was at her side in a flash.

"Instead of me?" She cries, grabbing Emmy's arm. She looks at me. "Was this your plan? Bring in some girl to have me killed?" I leap up from my seat. "No, no!" That's all I have in the heat of the moment. Lexi drags Emmy to the wall and pushes her against it. Emmy cries out but sticks her butt out all the same. Lexi pulls the skirt up past her hips. I lean against the table to stabilize myself. Emmy has a garter belt on! God these girls are good.

"It sounds like you need to be punished," Lexi says, rubbing one of Emmy's firm cheeks before slapping it. Hard. Emmy cries out again and sticks her butt out even further. Lexi spanks her three more times, the taut flesh barely moving beneath her hands. Before the last slap I look at Emmy's face and she's biting her lip, her head thrown back, her eyes closed. She's loving it.

I almost lose it right there.

Lexi looks at me. "Your turn, my love." I smile. "Mine?"

Emmy turns to me, slowly walking closer. "You need to as well, sir. I need you to teach me." She runs one finger the length of her torso, curving around one breast. "I need to know you care enough to punish me. Don't you want to?" She reaches for my hand, placing it on her hip. Her lips part at the contact. Slowly she turns her body, keeping her eyes on me as she does it. My fingers trace the curve of her hip, then the smooth, taut flesh of her butt. She grabs my hand and pushes it against the bare skin just beneath the garter belt. "Right there sir," she whispers. "That's where you need to do it." She grabs my other hand and places it against her chest. "Hold yourself against me like that," she says, her eyes never leaving mine. She leans forward then, still holding my hand against her chest while pushing her butt against my palm.

"Right there," she whispers. I glance at Lexi, but her gaze is fixed on Emmy, eyes ablaze.

I spank her. Hard. She gasps and clutches at my hand. I move it beneath her hands so I'm cupping one of her breasts. I seek out her nipple beneath the thin fabric. Then spank her again, adding more force.

She cries out, then licks her lips. I squeeze her nipple and spank her again. This time she bites her lip and moans. I run my hand down between her legs and am surprised when I feel moisture on her thighs.

She's soaking wet. I laugh, then spank her one more time with all my strength.

She cries out, a kind of laughing sob. I look at Lexi.

"I think we need to take her upstairs and show her what she's missing." Lexi shakes her head, pulling her gaze from Emmy's reddening butt, and looks at me.

"What a wonderful idea, my love." I give Emmy a gentle push. "You know our bedroom so well, why don't you lead the way." She straightens up, pulling her skirt back down. All thoughts of demureness gone, she struts to the stairs, rolling her hips with every step. I grab Lexi and pull her in for a kiss, crushing her body against mine. She responds with ferocity.

"Come on, lover," she whispers. "Let's show her what we can do."

We follow our new maid up the stairs, my one hand cupping Lexi's butt under her gown while watching her best friend's move in front of us. Emmy opens the door for us then steps back. I step up to the bed, suddenly unsure of the arrangements.

"Hop on the bed Isabel, sit on the pillows," Lexi has lost most of the ice in her voice. Emmy obeys nonetheless, almost skipping to her post. Lexi pushes me towards the bed, pulling my suit coat off of me as she does it. She rips - rips! - my shirt open, popping the bulk of the buttons off. My undershirt is off in moments and then I'm on my back on the bed. I push myself up in my forearms in time to see my wife throw off her sheer gown and crawl over me. She pushes my head down and straddles my face. I force myself up and pus my tongue into her. Much like Emmy, she's already soaking wet. She gasps and pulls me deeper into her folds.

"Take off his pants," Lexi says, panting. I feel movement on the bed and then a small pair of hands working my belt. They fumble with it as I concentrate on Lexi's pleasure, but I'm thrown off when those same small hands strip me bare and then run over my bare shaft. I groan in surprise and arousal, and Lexi whips her head around.

"One minute girl, one minute." She pulls back and slides down my torso, guiding me into her with one smooth motion. She then sets to work, riding me with a fierce passion, her hips a near blur of motion. I glance over at Emmy, her skirt hiked up and her top pulled down as she uses her fingers on herself. I grab Lexi's hips and try to slow her down, but tonight she's like an animal uncaged. She grabs my hands and pulls them to her breasts, throwing her head back and moaning with pleasure. She continues her unhinged pace until she pulls me tight against her. Here she slows her pace and becomes more deliberate with her movements, pulsing her hips in and out and grinding her clit against my pelvic bone every time she moves close. I'm enraptured by the sight.

After a few minutes of this she looks at Emmy, both women moaning as they near climax. When the two lock eyes something happens between them, and they each arch their backs and throw their heads back. I wrap my arms around Lexi's waist as she stiffens and drives her hips against mine while shoving my mouth onto her nipple. I twist my eyes and look at Emmy, locking eyes with her as the orgasm takes over. Neither woman moves as they ride the waves of pleasure, and as they come down from it I see only a hunger burning more brightly in their eyes than it did before.

"I never want you out of me," Lexi says, pulling my lips to hers. "But tonight," she says, breaking the kiss, "Isn't about me." She climbs off of me and looks to Emmy. "Your turn girl."

Emmy sits up breathing hard, staring at me. I crawl to her on my hands and knees, put my hand on her cheek. She sucks a breath in, looking into my eyes. We each look at Lexi, who smiles and nods. I turn back to Emmy, close my eyes, and kiss her.

It's the first girl I've kissed in over eight years that isn't Lexi. Something in me revolts. But then I feel her hands on my back, a gentle rub. I push past the feeling and sink into the soft lips pressed against mine. Emmy moans deep in her throat, and I make quick work of her skimpy costume. I lean back when it's off, drinking in the sight of the feisty blonde wearing nothing but tights and a garter belt, her hair out of the bun and framing her beaming face. I pull her back in for another kiss and run my hands all over her body, taking my time to feel every uncovered inch. Emmy sits back after some time and looks at me, breathing hard. Lexi presses something into my hand, and I look down to see a small bottle of lube. Emmy giggles and rolls over to her forearms and knees, sticking that perfect butt out right at me.

I don't waste any time. I pour some lube into my palm before Lexi takes it back from me. I begin to coat my target while Lexi works one me, running her hand up and down my shaft with expert skill. Me, I focus on the puckered hole in front of me, ensuring my fingers are well coated before I slip one into her. Emmy groans as I enter, pushing back against it when I take too long. With my extra hand I knead the flesh surrounding her hole, marveling at the sight. Still Lexi works on me, and I turn my head to kiss her. We make out while I add more lube to my finger and slip it back into Emmy. She's pushing her hips back against me hard now, and I remove my finger. I rub the rest of the lube on my palm onto her, and she turns back to me.

"Go ahead, just be slow." She smiles as she says it, sweat soaking her face. I line up at the her rear entrance, and Lexi moves to the side of the bed to watch. I think we all groan when I slip into Emmy, her hole giving way after a few moments of slight pressure. I'm watching the whole process wide-eyed, reminding myself to keep strict control of my hips. I move in a fraction of an inch at a time, careful to ease into her most delicate of holes. Emmy has her face buried into the pillow in front of her, grunting and moaning as I enter.

After what seems like eternity, I'm into her to my base. I settle in, making the smallest of ministrations with my hips. Emmy groans, sighs, then pushes herself up to her palms.

"Okay," she says. "Go for it. Be slow." I pull out about an inch before moving back in. slow and steady. I keep this up, extending just a bit more with every move, until I'm pulling about a third of my length out of her. I'm actually glad I have to focus so hard, because if I didn't this whole endeavor would have ended far too soon. A few times over the next minutes she asks for more lube, and Lexi is there to apply it to my shaft. Emmy, after a time, begins to push her hips back against me and I increase my pace. Her breath starts hitching in her chest. I grip her about the waist, my fingers digging into her. She starts too laugh between her gasps for air.

"God it feels good," she says. She reaches back for me and tries to pull my hips into her with more force, and I comply. "That's it," she says, starting to cry out. "Oh God that's it."

She falls onto the bed and I hold her up by the hips, thrusting with more abandon. One of her hands sneaks beneath her hips as she moves to play with herself. I look at Lexi who's watching us, transfixed.

"Keep going," Emmy screams. "Keep going!"

I oblige her, loving her tightness, loving her body. Her arm is a blur now as she goes crazy on herself while I go crazy in her butt. Her orgasm crashes on her, and I bury myself as deep inside of her as I can while she shakes beneath me. She's sobbing for air by it's end, and I pull out of her, thinking she's hurt. She lays on her belly, gathering her strength before rolling over. She strips off the garter and tights as she does so. She meets my eye and kicks her legs back, grabbing her ankles.

"If you're not done, I'm not either," she says, and my eyes light up at the challenge. I grab some more lube and align myself with her rear once more. She nods, takes a deep breath, and I push in. There is far less resistance now, and though I take my time I bottom out quickly. I brace myself up on my hands and look down at the hot blonde, staring at me with wide mouth and imploring eyes. I begin to move, nice and slow.

"You better fuck this ass hard," she growls. "You better fuck it hard."

That's all the motivation I need. I slam into her butt then, all thoughts of her well-being driven out of my mind by my own lust. Emmy meowls and moans and laughs as I have my way with her, her legs now tossed against my shoulders. I look at Lexi and her own fingers are buried deep within herself. I smile and she locks eyes with me, her lust blazing in her gaze. She leans forward and we kiss, our tongues deep in each other's mouths while I plumb the depths of her best friend.

I can't take any more. I honestly have no idea how I've lasted as long as I have. I break the kiss and look at Emmy once more, who's now gripping my arms, eyes closed and breasts bouncing. She looks amazing, her tight body completely at my disposal. I increase my pace as my own orgasm builds, and she cries out as she feels me grow even larger within her. I bury myself deep inside of her, groaning as I cum. She thrusts her butt up, her body tensing against my climax. Lexi leans in and bites my shoulder, and I feel her body shake as her own orgasm takes over.

I don't know how long we stay like that, but when I finally pull out of Emmy I collapse next to her, pulling Lexi down on top of me. The only sound for a long time is our breathing.

"That was amazing," I whisper, pulling both tight against me. "Absolutely amazing."

Each woman giggles and snuggles close. "Don't go to sleep on me yet," I caution them, and Lexi laughs. "Sure you can handle any more?"

"I'm sure," I say. "But right now, I am so hungry. So, so hungry."

"I'll get us all something," Lexi says. "I don't think this night's over yet."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds