A Long Weekend Pt. 02

"I hope, perhaps both of you can join me?" Jane arched her eyebrows suggestively. "Does that sound good Steve?" She hesitated, "Oh, and by the way, I usually like to go in naked." She raised a glass to them both "Cheers!"

Jane picked up her towel and the empty bottle and swinging her hips, leaving very little to the imagination, disappeared back into the villa. Sarah and Steve both sat open mouthed.

"Did I hear right what she just said?" asked Sarah.

"I think so" said Steve, now clutching at the nearly uncontrollable stiffness in his pants.

"I knew she'd be all over you Ste" Sarah whispered softly, "I bet you would though!" she chuckled.

"I would what?" he looked at her quizzically.

S

he looked down sheepishly. "You would......you know......screw her?" There was a moment or two of uncomfortable silence as they looked searchingly at each other. "If I was in your position, I think I would......If I were a man.........she's making me horny again, she's gorgeous........can I watch though?"

"Jesus Sar, what's got into you" Steve sniggered, but also excited at his girlfriend's forwardness. "I've got to have a long, cold shower to try and sort this out". He pointed to the outline of the engorged hardness in his pants.

Sarah bit her bottom lip and her fingers moved down her oily tummy and then slightly under the flimsy material of her bikini bottoms. Her nipples stood out stiff and aroused, she quietly moaned, encouraged by the sight of Steve's barely concealed throbbing excitement. "Oh God, if she wants it and you want it.....just let me watch though......I'd like that Steve. I'd like you to experience what I had last night." She raised her hips off the sun lounger and began to circle around her throbbing clit.

"Oh please don't Sar!" he muttered, as he watched her fingers begin to move frantically faster. "If you carry on doing that, I'm gonna cum!"

They both showered, trying not to think about Jane's suggestive comments and her invitation into her hot tub later. What could happen? Even so, Steve had the biggest, boldest, hard on he'd ever had. Sarah sat naked in front of the mirror, breathing heavily, nervous, excited and aroused. She put on her makeup, spreading her legs apart trying to cool her heat.

Getting dressed, Steve watched as his girlfriend put on her thin black dress. She looked incredibly sexy and he wanted her.....ached to do her over the edge of the bed right now. But it would have to wait.

Sarah slid teasingly into her dress and stared at the bulge in her boyfriend's white cotton pants. Dave's huge shaft came into her head and she remembered it once again, his glistening fat tip probing desperately to get inside her slick pussy lips as her boyfriend pushed her roughly forward, mounting her from behind, grunting, his thickness slowly stretching her tight, forbidden hole.

Oh God, she thought, I've got to snap out of this. She hesitated, "Fucking hell Ste......what have we got ourselves into?" They both looked at one another and nervously laughed.

He took her hand and they walked slowly into the large, spacious kitchen. Jane was waiting for them, leaning with her back against the sideboard, showered and fresh, her blonde hair tied back.

"You look stunning Jane" Sarah gushed and walked over to give her a peck on the cheek.

"You do too, both of you......I'm so lucky having my best friend and her gorgeous boyfriend alone to myself."

"Don't overdo it!"

"No, I mean it!" she said, noting her guest's embarrassment. "I've got something for you Sar." Jane reached behind her and passed a slim, thin parcel to Sarah.

"Oh Jane....you shouldn't have!" Sarah started ripping open the blue wrapping revealing a black velvet padded box " Oh my God!" she gasped, her eyes darting to Jane and then to Steve as she picked a pretty, sparkling silver and diamond necklace from the case.

"It's just a little something."

"Oh my God!" Sarah said again in astonishment.

Steve smiled at the happiness on Sarah's face and then turned to Jane, "It must have cost a fortune?" he softly asked.

"Oh, money doesn't matter" replied Jane, waving away his concern.

"Oh come here!" Sarah went over to hug her, hanging on tight and squeezing. "Thank you" she said. Steve hugged Jane next, putting his hands on her hips and kissing her on the cheek, "Yeah...thank you."

"No, thank you" she said, clutching his hand and, noticing that Sarah had her back turned, kissed him sweetly on the lips. "You'll get your present

later....." she whispered.

Steve and Sarah both stood there, one stunned in silence, the other admiring her new necklace.

"C'mon" Jane said, "Our driver's waiting." She led them out to a waiting black Range Rover with blacked out windows. The driver nodded his head at Jane and opened the rear door for the girls who climbed, in their high heels, clumsily to their seats. Steve went round to sit next to the driver.

"The usual place Juan" Jane spoke curtly to the driver.

"Yes ma'am. " he replied.

The car fell into silence as they drove back down the dusty mountain road. Sarah put on her necklace, helped by Jane, who smiled at her. Steve turned and smiled at his girlfriend as she toyed and gazed at her new present. He glanced at Jane, reclining in the tan leather seats, her legs, smooth and brown, crossed in front of her. He quickly took in her short, thigh length dress, riding up, teasing him. She had her arm on the windowsill, her chin propped by the long fingers of her hand, gazing out. She was smiling. She knew he was looking at her.

The car went straight through the busy town centre, past the milling tourists and started climbing again.

"Where are we going?" asked Sarah.

"Oh, just a little place I know, it overlooks the sea"

"It sounds good."

"Yeah, it's one of my favourites" she muttered.

They eventually drew up at a large unassuming restaurant. Juan opened the doors for everyone, helped the girls out, then quickly got back into the car and drove back towards the town. The front door of the restaurant opened before them and a very smart waiter held it wide open, bowing his head in difference to the three guests. Jane led the way into the plush air-conditioned reception, walking boldly, shoulders back, and cute arse swaying. It turned Steve crazy.

The maitre'd rushed over. "Jane, Jane, how nice to see you!" He clasped her hand and pecked her warmly on the cheek. He glanced warily over at Steve and Sarah who were feeling a little intimidated by this time. Jane introduced them and he relaxed and shook their hands with a beaming welcome. "Please, Please Jane, follow me, this way". He led them through the busy, opulent, main restaurant area, out through double doors onto a stunning cliff top, sea front patio. Their table was positioned by a low wall, at the nearest edge to the sea. The waves quietly lapped far below in the background, the cooler air felt fresh as the sun began to sink below the distant horizon.

The waiters introduced them to their seats and once they were comfortable another waiter came over with some crystal glasses and iced water.

"This is brilliant Jane" Steve said, "It looks expensive though"

"Steve, Steve" Jane sighed, exasperated, "What is it about money with you? Just enjoy the food and wine!" Steve put his head down, chastened. She smiled at him and held his eyes for a few moments. "Just wait till you see the wine list." She put her hand up and snapped her finger and thumb at the nearest waiter. Sarah could feel herself flushing with embarrassment at her friend's abruptness.

Jane spoke fluent Spanish to the young man and the only words they could understand was '1964'. The waiter dipped his head and, with a courteous "Si", hurried off quickly into the restaurant. Another waiter walked slowly over and presented the guests with menus. They were written in Spanish which both Steve and Sarah couldn't understand. There didn't seem to be a great choice on the list. Jane looked up, knowing what they were thinking, "It's OK, I will order for you.....I guarantee you'll like it" The pair nodded their heads and Jane sniggered to herself. "Oh, and Steve" she said "It's not like Maccy D's in here. They don't do fucking chips before you ask!"

"Oh piss off!" Steve retorted, failing to see the funny side

Sarah could see him squirming "Yeah....and don't even ask for ketchup". Both girls fell about giggling.

They sat back and enjoyed the atmosphere. The waiter bought out the bottle of wine in a highly dramatic fashion. A bit pompous, Steve thought. He then proceeded to pour a small drop for Steve to taste. Steve picked up the glass, swirled the red wine round, like he'd seen on television, bought the glass to his lips and then tipped his head back and gulped it down. He burped a little. "Yeah, that's OK, just pour it out mate." The waiter looked at him with eyes wide open in surprise and then he professionally filled the glasses for the two girls. Steve looked at Jane who was shaking her head at him, looking aghast. "What?" he said.

"Steve......you do realise that bottle we've got is a very special, and very rare wine"

"So?"

"Steve....it cost over two thousand euros!"

"Bollocks it is!"

"No really!" and she looked at him in seriousness. It dawned on him that she wasn't joking and he felt like burying himself.

"Duh!" Sarah said, pulling a funny face at him.

"Oh..... whatever!" Jane burst out laughing again "Just drink and enjoy it!"

Steve looked ashen faced and his hands motioned towards the bottle and the pristine menus in front of them. "B...B...But I can't afford all this" he stammered.

"Yeah, but my husband can though, it all goes on his account".

"What?" Sarah blurted, incredulously.

"Look, I come here at least once a week and he comes too, whenever he can be bothered to turn up." Jane paused and beckoned over another waiter. She ordered the food in perfect Spanish and when the waiter had nodded his head with a "Si, madam", she stared and smiled broadly at them "Oh fuck him....eat and drink as much as you want!"

The food was delicious, the setting perfect, romantic even. They chatted away as the sun set and darkness fell. Jane lit a cigarette and offered one each to Sarah and Steve. She lit up, inhaling deeply and turned to face the sea with dreamy eyes.

"What do you think your husband's doing now" Sarah muttered and exhaled lazily.

"Oh I don't know" Jane replied, perhaps a little tetchily. "I don't really care". She paused for a moment, "If you really want to know, he's probably getting sucked off by some eighteen year old Russian escort." Steve choked a little on his cigarette and coughed. Jane carried on. "You know, he comes here once a month, sometimes on his own, sometimes he even brings one of his young girls with him"

"What?!" Sarah gasped.

"I'm not joking Sar. He takes us for a meal and then when we get back home he screws his whore in front of me." Steve stared open mouthed as Jane continued," But sometimes I get to join in....."

She turned slowly and sexily winked at Steve.

Sarah knew what she was doing to him and squeezed his thigh.

"That's a bit kinky isn't it"?

"Why..... are you jealous Steve?" she looked, holding his eyes, suggestively.

"Just saying.....that's all" Steve shrugged his shoulders and grinned at her.

"I think we're done here!" Jane threw the half smoked cigarette over the low wall into the dark sea below. Sarah stubbed hers out, gathered her clutch bag and rose unsteadily to her feet. Steve exhaled and finished the last drop of brandy in his glass. He followed both girls as they got up, watching their sexy slim bodies walking slowly past the now empty tables to the waiting Range Rover.

The journey back to the villa was in awkward silence. Sarah could feel once again, butterflies in her stomach, as she did the night previously. It was a bit of a dirty thrill, she thought. It was Steve's turn tonight. Maybe she would get the chance to see her boyfriend screwing her best friend in front of her eyes. She crossed her legs in the back seat as the excitement began to tingle in her pussy. "Are we having that hot tub then?" she asked, trying to hide her nervousness.

"Oh yeah, are you both coming in?"

"Yeah, definitely, some more of that champagne would be great wouldn't it?" Sarah glanced over with a cheeky grin.

"A bit of jizz...... sorry.....I mean fizz........brilliant!" Jane turned away, sniggering, to look out of the window.

"Oh Christ!" Steve muttered to himself, smiling, the joke not lost on him.

The Range Rover dropped them off and Steve approached Jane as they stepped into the villa. He put his hands on her waist and looked into her eyes. "Thank you Jane, it was gorgeous". He pecked her on the cheek and could smell her sweet, expensive perfume.

"It's not over yet Steve" she smiled coyly and held his hand as they walked further into the villa.

"I'll meet you two by the hot tub, I'll be out in a minute" Jane motioned to a dimly lit area in the corner of the garden.

Sarah and Steve walked slowly outside. Sarah put her arm around his waist and pulled him to her, looking straight into his eyes. "Steve, I'm so excited" she whispered "I knew she'd be like this, wanting to get into your pants!"

"Huh?" Steve frowned at her, trying to act innocent.

"I just want you to........oh, just make sure you give her what you gave me last night.....don't let me down!"

"Christ Sar, you're a fucking horny bitch" he whispered back, pulling her in more tightly, kissing her hard on the lips, the tension mounting.

"Come on then lovebirds" Jane appeared silently behind them carrying three glasses and an opened bottle. She passed them a glass each, slowly poured the wine and then put the bottle onto the nearest table. "Cheers you two....thanks for tonight and whatever happens......or comes up." She smiled sweetly meeting Sarah's smiling face and held her gaze, asking, perhaps, seeking confirmation that she was happy with the situation. "C'mon, let's get in, it looks so good!"

She reached and firmly grasped Steve's hand. He quickly turned to Sarah as Jane dragged him towards the hot tub and mouthed silently, "Oh, fucking hell!"

"We can't get in like this" Jane joked, reaching to unclasp her dress while kicking off her shoes. "Could you Steve?" she asked, motioning for Steve to move behind her and unclip the back of her dress. Steve did as he was told, worked the clip out and her dress fell slickly to the floor. His cock twitched and he could see out of the corner of his eye, Sarah sipping her wine, eyes wide open as he undressed another woman.

Jane stood with her back to them, her beautiful, curvy body dressed only now, in a very small pair of black lacy knickers and black bra.

Steve breathed out slowly as Jane turned to face him, her breasts, pushed up cheekily together, pink nipples exposed, barely contained in a balcony bra. She reached out and started to slowly unknot his tie, with expertise, and threw it to the floor. Her hands slipped over his shoulders and pushed off his jacket and then started to teasingly, slowly unbutton his shirt.

The sensation of her warm fingers slowly rubbing and exploring his smooth chest and tummy as he wriggled out of the arms of his shirt excited him beyond belief. Feeling her breathing more heavily, he put his hands on her shoulders, moving slightly closer to her and moved them down, his fingers slowly tracing down her back, coming to rest on her slim naked waist. Jane's hand surreptitiously glided down over the front of his trousers, tracing the outline of his cock with her stiff fingers.

"Come on then Sar, come and get out of your clothes and help get Steve's trousers off for me."

Sarah smirked, she couldn't wait, she quickly unzipped her dress and it slipped to the floor. She moved towards them, barefoot.

Jane gasped. "Ooooh.... that's naughty Sar.......no panties on tonight....and no bra!" Jane looked at Steve and murmured "You are such a lucky boy Steve." They both admired Sarah's curvy figure, full and perky breasts, the poolside light accentuating her brown hardened nipples. Jane gazed hungrily at her smooth pussy.

Sarah came to stand alongside Jane. She moved her hand down, looked him in the eyes and smiled as she brushed her fingers over her boyfriend's hardness. Her other fingers unbuckled his belt, undid the buttons and slowly slid inside, slowly easing his trousers down from his waist.

"Oh Fuck......you too Steve......no pants!" Jane gasped again, breathless, as his firm, thick cock sprang out and danced rudely before them. She gazed wantonly. "It's as if you're both ready for.....for ......God that's so horny!" Sarah pressed herself against Steve, his obvious arousal, his hardness making her even wetter.

"Let's get in and feel the bubbles" Jane said, trying to maintain her composure. She put her glass down beside the hot tub. The other two released each other, collected their glasses and did the same. Jane tiptoed to the other side of the tub whilst reaching behind her, unclasping her bra. She wiggled out of it sexily and threw it to the floor. Her breasts released, bobbed enticingly in front of her.

"I see you like being smooth Sar......" she nodded approvingly at Sarah's perfectly shaven pussy lips. "It feels good doesn't it.....so naughty!?" Jane then removed her knickers, rolling them slowly down her thighs and legs, exposing her own smooth pussy, a thin strip of hair left, provocatively, just below her panty line.

Sarah smiled at her and the two girls started to get in, the heat of the water making them moan in pleasure.

"

Oh shit......Steve.... can you get the wine and cigarettes from the table?!" Jane exclaimed, "Then hurry up and get in."

Steve turned and walked, completely naked now, back to the table. He felt quite glad because he was getting fully aroused and felt a bit intimidated by having his stiffness on show. He reached the bottle and cigarettes and paused briefly, willing his hard-on to subside. He turned to look over his shoulder at the two girls, now sitting in the hot water, their soft, cute breasts exposed, watching him intently. It wouldn't work, he couldn't will it away. Fuck it, he thought, if they want a show, I'll give them one.

He grasped the neck of the bottle in one hand and the cigarettes in the other and turned to walk back towards them. His erection stiffened even more with every step until he stood at the edge of the steaming tub. The girls looked up at him, almost subservient, both their mouths slowly opened. Jane bit her bottom lip and then gasped.

"Christ Sar, he's like one of those statues of a Greek God" she muttered to Sarah.

"Hard as stone...." Sarah replied, smiling proudly at her boyfriend. She closed her eyes thinking about how his thick cock had pleasured her last night and in the last few months.

Steve put his head back as if to stretch and pushed his groin forward, clenching the cheeks of his arse. He'd never been as engorged as this and it felt good, knowing how ramrod straight his tool was, it's purple, quivering tip, foreskin rolled back, fully on view.

"Get in now Steve" Jane commanded in a deep, husky voice as she watched him step gingerly into the tub, his cock hardly moving with it being so rigid. "Bloody hell Sar, you're so lucky to have him.....to have that" she nodded towards Steve who had sat down, the hot water lapping against his chest. "I bet it feels good doesn't it?" she whispered into Sarah's ear.

"What, the water?"

"No silly! His thingy!"

"Oh, sorry, I see!" Sarah sniggered. They spent the next five minutes appreciating the hot water and feeling the tension rise.

"So you two," Jane spoke softly and smiled, "A threesome eh?" She rubbed the inside of Steve's thigh with her foot under the water. Steve and Sarah smirked at each other. "Do you think you could handle two horny girls then Steve?" She slowly raised her foot so that her toes grazed gently over his balls. "I think you could, that thing between your legs looks like it could give a girl a lot of satisfaction. Don't you ever share him out, Sar?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds