A Long Weekend Pt. 02

Sarah's eyes opened wide and she smiled knowingly at Steve. "Uh huh"

"Who with?" Jane whispered, excitedly.

"Only my best friend."

"Ooooh....Sarah.....that's naughty!" she giggled

There followed a nervous, hot moment as they all looked down into the bubbling water, excited and aroused beyond belief, all knowing what was about to happen.

"Give me some of that!" Jane squealed loudly and splashed around the hot tub, quickly towards Steve. She lifted herself up, putting Steve's head tightly between her arms, firm breasts pushed against his mouth. She kneeled on the seat and put her leg around to straddle him. Steve could feel her hot pussy urgently grinding against his cock, wanting his length to be fucked inside of her. He had the sensation of her tight, wet cunt lips sucking him in.

"No, Jane.... No......Stop it!" Sarah darted over and pulled Jane back by her shoulders, so that she lost her balance, taking her away from Steve's yearning tool. He looked anxiously at his girlfriend, crestfallen, thinking that she wasn't happy and that things had gone too far for her. Jane looked down sheepishly after perching herself on the seat nearby and then glanced up and noticed Sarah looking at her with a dirty grin on her face.

"No, let's do it like this, let's take things slowly......." Sarah reached under Steve's bum and lifted him, the water making him buoyant. "What about this?" His cock broke the surface of the water like an arrow. "I want to play with my boyfriend first!" she said assertively, whilst reaching for his exposed length with her other hand. She stroked her fingers very slowly up and down over the curve and ridges of his cock whilst staring at Jane.

"Oh....fuuuuck Sar!" Steve couldn't disguise his excitement, gasping as Sarah leaned forward to eagerly flicker her tongue over his bulbous tip, lapping at his pre-cum, tasting his sex. Her mouth opened wider and he could feel her tongue begin to wrap itself around his excited tip. Her tongue lashed away and then she pulled back, saliva drooling messily, starting to kiss his firm cock.

"Mmmmmm.....He likes that" Sarah murmured whilst kissing it lovingly.

"Let me try", Jane put her hand up tentatively, her fingers stroking his fat, cum filled balls. Sarah released her grasp to let Jane take over. "Christ....he tastes good" she murmured in satisfaction, whilst her tongue began to lick over his head. She opened her lips wide and took him down, deep into her welcoming mouth.

Sarah sat back next to Steve, stroking his hair. His head tipped back, his eyes half closed, watching as Jane engorged herself. She was expertly sucking him deep and sloppily to a climax and he groaned as the pressure began to build in the bottom of his stomach. "Oh God Sar, she's going to make me spurt"

"Don't you dare!" Sarah whispered, pleading with him. "Just hold on for me Ste."

As Jane's blonde head carried on bobbing up and down, her slick lips sliding over every ridge, Sarah and Steve kissed, their tongues wildly searching each other's mouths. They broke breathlessly away and Sarah moved forward and gently nudged Jane from her boyfriend's swaying, glistening cock.

"Oh Fuck ....but I want him to do it in my mouth!" Jane muttered in disappointment.

"No......just wait, let's take our time, let's go and have another ciggie and a drink.....I love teasing him!" Sarah turned and winked at Steve.

"You bitch!" Steve quickly moaned, frustrated, with a smirk on his face. Sarah sat back down and looked at her flushed friend, wiping the taste of her boyfriend's fat cock from around her mouth. Sarah's fingers flickered over her throbbing clit and then pushed gently against her smooth pussy lips, parting them, feeling her hot juice escaping. It was difficult to stop, but she made to get up and turned around, kneeling on the ledge in the hot tub with her back to Steve.

"Do you want one Jane?" Jane nodded and naughtily gave Steve a quick jerk and stroke of his cock and moved reluctantly over to join Sarah, kneeling to have a cigarette.

"God I want him up me, please let me have it!" she whimpered to Sarah.

"Oh God, Jane! You're desperate to be fucked aren't you? You'll have it soon, but.......let's just show him what he's getting." Sarah pushed her bum into the air above the surface of the water, parting her legs, displaying her swollen, wet cunt like a dog on heat.

"Ooooh...that's dirty" Jane said, "I'll give him a peek too". She followed suit and Steve moaned and gasped as he saw two perfect arses and tight pussies, waiting to be filled, bobbing before him. His fingers lightly stroked his length, the knot inside him building up again, spoilt for choice, knowing he was going to fuck both those holes tonight. Which one first?

The girls both looked suggestively over their shoulders, both seeing Steve, his hand wanking himself furiously under the surface of the water. "Remember what I told you Steven" Sarah said sternly, "I'll tell you when you can fucking cum." She grinned and turned back to take another drag of her cigarette.

Jane put her hand behind her and started to stroke her plump, exposed slit. Steve watched silently, open mouthed, his orgasm building, as she teased open her lips, sliding the tips of her fingers into her dripping cunt.

That was it. Too much. "Oh Fuuuuuck, Oh Jesus....I'm cum......I'm cumming!" Steve rose quickly to his feet, standing in the middle of the hot tub, his hand grasped tightly around his thick shaft. He jerked, feeling a wave of release, a strong jet of cum shot out, splattering onto Sarah's back and shiny bum. He turned slightly and bucked a second spray of his hot seed onto Jane's back, painting her tanned skin with streaks of white.

"Oh God.....that's so.... so.... fucking dirty" Jane murmured, watching captivated as Steve slowly milked out the cum from his jerking cock. She turned to Sarah, who continued to look forward, a nonchalant smile on her face, blowing smoke into the night sky.

"What did I tell you Ste?" Sarah said, pretending to be disappointed.

"I couldn't help myself" Steve groaned, his hand slowing on his twitching cock, watching Jane reach over to Sarah cum streaked back. Her long fingers mopped up his dribbling cum and she slowly brought her coated, dripping fingers back, slowly putting them in her mouth, one by one, licking his sticky juice, moaning, looking straight into Steve's eyes.

"Mmmmmm.....I knew you'd taste good Ste..." she muttered, letting his warm spunk trickle down her chin. Her tongue licked her lips.

"Fuck me!" Steve's legs gave way and he stumbled backwards into his seat, his cock twitching....but unfinished......

The two girls lifted themselves out of the water, grinning at Steve, who was slumped, spent, on the opposite side of the hot tub.

"We're going to get showered now Ste." Sarah said, "We won't be long......" She turned to Jane, who passed her a towel. "Don't worry, he's a horny bastard, he'll be hard and ready for more in a few minutes"

"I fucking hope so!" Jane whispered, "He's got me gushing"

"Dirty cow! I knew you'd be like this around my boyfriend!" Sarah grinned and playfully smacked her friends bum.

Steve had his eyes sleepily half closed, watching as the girls walked slowly back to the house, holding each other's hand. He smiled to himself as the garden lights made their damp, naked bodies shine, their pert bums swaying and teasing him. He glanced the other way and saw the flickering lights of the town below, at the base of the dark, brooding mountains. The opportunity wasn't going to pass, he thought, let me get myself right and that bitch is going to have the hardest shafting of her life. He sunk down into the hot water and relaxed, groaning with satisfaction as the warmth enveloped his body.

"I thought I'd never see the day" Sarah said, shaking her head.

"What do you mean Sar?" Jane asked.

"Another girl sucking my boyfriend's cock!"

"It's a magnificent cock Sar!"

"I don't believe I'm saying this, but I can't wait until I see him fucking you!"

"Don't you want some?" Jane smiled.

"I would, but those two lads did me so hard last night they made me sore." Sarah whispered back, embarrassed.

"It was Dave I bet"

Sarah, looked down, took a deep breath and remembered the sight of his massive tool sliding inside her, feeling it probing, slamming, deep inside, his balls slapping as she pushed forward with her hips. "Yeah, he was the main culprit" she replied, "But Steve......Oh God, Steve, he was like an animal, wanting his thing in everything!"

"Oh Jesus!"

"I'm surprised he could even manage a hard on tonight, let alone cumming like that!"

"Will he fuck me like that ....like an animal?"

"Only if you're a good girl. Just wait and see!" Sarah laughed.

They showered and met back in the kitchen, slumping in short, towelling dressing gowns, on a large sofa in the corner.

"God! That feels good" Jane said, lighting a cigarette. They spent a few quiet moments contemplating. She looked at Sarah furtively and asked, "Sar.....have you ever been ........with another girl?"

"No!" Sarah was shocked she'd asked.

"OK then." Jane looked a little deflated.

"Why, have you?"

"OK, I've got to admit it, yeah....once or twice." Jane flicked her ash and looked towards the floor.

Sarah's interest was aroused. "I've never really thought about it, but, yeah, I suppose I could see the attraction." She met Jane's eyes. "Was it good, what's it like?"

"To be honest Sar, nothing beats a strong man with a big fat cock, but.........licking another woman on her tits and feeling her nipples harden between your lips is such a turn on" Jane gazed at her friend, "Having another girl's fingers playing down there....." Jane brushed over her pussy, "A woman knows exactly what another woman wants, if you know what I mean. Yeah, it excites me!"

Sarah looked wide eyed. "Wow!" she said "You dirty bitch!"

Jane smirked and nodded "Jesus, I'm like a bitch on heat!"

Sarah picked another bottle of wine from the cooler and walked outside onto the patio. The tiles were still warm from the days scorching sun so she was able to walk outdoors comfortably barefoot. Sarah pulled out a chair from under the table and turned it so that she was facing Steve in the hot tub. She sat and sighed, watching the drops of cool condensation roll down her glass. She looked lovingly at her boyfriend, slumped in the hot water, eyes closed, relaxed, satisfied.

While waiting for Jane to join her, she closed her eyes. Her memory flashed back to when they had first met, or more to the point, when he had taken her down to London and booked them both into an expensive hotel. He had taken her back to the room, earlier, rather than later, because they had developed so much pent up sexual tension between them. They had kissed, he'd fingered her in the lift and then Sarah had discovered a darker side to Steve. He had unzipped her short dress, letting it fall to the floor, leaving her in an expensive bra and soaking, now stretched, sexy panties she had bought especially for the trip. He had turned her around, with her back to him. His hands stroking over her curvy, womanly hips while kissing the nape of her neck. She remembered how wonderful it felt. She could feel his hardness pressing against her, Oh, how much she had wanted to see it, how much she had wanted him to penetrate her. Suddenly he had pushed her forward roughly onto the bed, burying her face in the soft cover. She had turned to remonstrate, in frustration, thinking he was fooling around, but what happened next shocked her.

Steve had taken the belt from his trousers and kneeled behind her. With an aggressive look, he quickly grabbed her wrists and bound them together, tightly, behind her back so that she could barely move. She found it difficult to breath, her face surrounded by the deep sheets. When she tried to look up, he forced her head down again. She could hear him moving around the room, throwing off his clothes urgently and the she felt his presence behind her again. His fingers hooked around the elastic of her knickers and he yanked them swiftly down, down her smooth thighs, leaving them around her knees. She felt vulnerable, not knowing what he was doing and then a short painful smack came down on her exposed bum. He did it again. She cried out, but any sound she made was muffled in the bed sheets.

Sarah was trembling now waiting for the next stinging smack to come but instead, she felt a delicious warmth. Oh God, he couldn't be..... could he? His long, pointed wet tongue was starting to lap against her already excited slit. She'd never been licked before, but when the tip of his tongue started to flicker over her hardening clit, followed by his lips kissing her thickening, juicy cunt lips , she had moaned in delight and circled her hips, tilting her heat up to him so that he had better access.

He had stopped, leaving her whimpering into the sheets for more. She felt a new sensation as his fingers stroked over her exposed pussy, then pushing them slightly inside her, her slick juice coating his fingertips. He had grasped her hair and pulled her head back and made her suck her own pussy juice from his fingers. She gasped at how dirty it was. Another silent pause as he quietened and moved back. It seemed ages and in frustration, she pushed her hips up high, presenting him with glorious view of her shaved, soaking hole.

Then, after what seemed so long, she had dared to raise her head up slightly and turn to see him. He had his big cock grasped in his fist, big, firm balls, packed with spunk, approaching her. Steve had quickly reached down, putting a hand between her shoulder blades and then standing between her legs. He pulled her knickers off altogether, allowing him to force her legs apart. She could feel the tip of his cock grazing against her wet entrance, teasing her with unknown pleasures.

He slowly penetrated her, inch by incredible inch, lubricating his throbbing length with her silky pussy juice. She had opened her mouth in ecstasy, feeling him fuck it all the way in until his hot balls rested against her opening. She could hear him moan and felt his tool twitching tight inside her. Steve pulled her up by the hips so that he had the perfect angle to fuck her.

Then he started to move, out, then solidly back up, out, then in, grunting harder, faster........

"Oh Sarah! that looks so dirty!" Jane exclaimed, wide eyed, as if she had been creeping up on her. Sarah had been sitting back, in a trance, thinking back with her eyes closed. She hadn't realised that in her excited thoughts, her hand had undone the belt of her towelling dressing gown, letting it fall open, revealing between her legs. Her fingers were slowly, but firmly circling around her tingling clit, lubricated by her wetness which she could feel dribbling slowly down the inside of her thigh.

"Oh fuck Jane.....I'm sorry!"

"Don't be sorry my love" Jane softly spoke to her with a sympathetic smile. "We all do it sometimes you know!"

Sarah hurriedly pulled her robe together, embarrassed. Steve still lay in the tub. He seemed to be asleep.

"Where've you been?" Sarah asked her friend.

"Oh, the pool boy is coming tomorrow and I was just getting some cash out of the safe to pay him"

"I think me and Steve will go for a walk when he's here."

"Yeah, why not, it'll give you both some time to recuperate!"

"God, I think Ste will need it........ I do too, come to think of it"

"Are you still a bit sore then?"

"Wouldn't you be?!"

They both laughed. "You know, I'll let you into a little dirty secret" Jane whispered.

"Go on" Sarah straightened and looked Jane in the eyes.

"Well three weeks ago, Frankie, he's the pool boy by the way, wanted to have a nineteenth birthday party, to use the pool and all that." Jane adjusted in her chair, putting her feet up on the patio table. "I told him that it was fine and there must have been about fifty of his mates and girls playing about in the pool that night"

"What's the secret you've got to tell me?"

"I'll get to that. They all drank gallons of some cheap wine he had got in town, and fucking hell, Sar, they got so pissed!"

"Typical teenagers!"

"Yeah, well the night went well, it was quite funny and they all started to go home. I wanted to go in the hot tub at the end of the night and Frankie and four of his mates stopped behind. They wouldn't go home so I invited them into the tub thinking they'd be too shy and jump on their mopeds and fuck off".

"Uh huh" Sarah knew what was coming. "But they didn't, did they?" she smirked.

"No, they all stripped off and I'll tell you, not a stitch on!"

"Christ, Jane!"

"Seeing all those young men, tanned, fit and virile.........I didn't know where to put my eyes!"

"So, five of them got in the hot tub with you.......?"

"Yeah.....it was five of the stiffest pricks I've ever seen Sar!" Sarah could feel herself becoming aroused again at the thought. "We all had a laugh and they started getting... erm..... a bit friendly"

"How do you mean?"

"Their hands were everywhere." She smiled dreamily. "I shouldn't have allowed myself to have been touched as much as that." Jane carried on, whispering now, "God Sar, it was so ......it felt so horny!" Jane put her legs down and rubbed her hands over the top of her thighs, parting them slightly. "Frankie sat close next to me and the bastard unclipped my bikini top, another one of them snatched it off me and threw it over there" She pointed to an area behind Steve's still dozing head. "He shouldn't have done it, but he started playing with my tits!" Sarah was looking at her now, excited. "One of the other guys started tugging at my pants and I couldn't stop

him"

"You didn't want to stop him more like!" Sarah spoke, sniggering.

"I know, I'm a dirty slut". Jane paused, "I couldn't help myself Sar, seeing all those hard cocks bouncing about in the water." She paused again, slowly pulling her dressing gown apart, displaying her cute smooth pussy. "They touched me everywhere Sar, even there." She traced a long finger over her wet slit.

Sarah gasped and let her gown fall apart "Tell me what happened" she whispered urgently.

"One of the boys managed to lift me out of the tub and he put me over his shoulder, carried me back into the house and dropped me onto my bed"

"Oh God" Sarah moaned and let her hand start pressing against her cunt, feeling the hot juice starting to gush out.

"I lay there, completely naked, with five of these over excited Spanish boys surrounding me." Jane gasped. "I was screwed......all night Sar"

"Fucking hell! Five of them?"

"Five of them" she nodded, "Five cocks I had to fuck!" Jane had spread her legs wide now, showing Sarah her glistening wet fingers as they bobbed in and out of her pussy lips. Sarah watched, her tongue licking her lips as her fingers too, began to press inside her slick hole. "They took turns, used me, and fucked me, over and over."

"Oh fuck Jane!" Sarah murmured, "You've made me so wet!"

"In the morning they had all gone." Jane gasped as her fingers danced over her erect clit "I was covered in cum.....on my face, up my cunt, in my hair, up my bum, everywhere!"

"Oooooh, carry on talking like this and you're going to make me cum!" Sarah felt breathless, one hand glided over her wet pussy, fingers probing, the other hand pressed against her breast,

feeling her nipple grow harder.

ane sighed, stood up and then reached over and stroked Sarah's hair. She moved around behind her, stepping over her stretched out, smooth legs in front of her. Bending forward, she kissed Sarah on the side of the neck. "Mmmmmm" that's nice" whimpered Sara.

"See what you think of this......" Jane whispered, her hot breath blowing gently into her ear. She stroked Sarah's hair back and kissed her again on the side of the face.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds