A Long Weekend Pt. 02

"Mmmmmm....." Sarah lifted her arm and put it around Jane's head as her lips nuzzled her cheek. She tilted her head back and the two girls kissed, lightly at first, then more urgently, their tongues tasting each other. "God I'm so horny right now!" Sarah sniggered nervously, before pushing her mouth back to meet Jane, tasting her soft lips, sensing her breathing get heavier.

"Not as horny as me!" Jane whispered, moving slowly back around in front of her. She let the dressing gown fall away from her body and stood completely naked. Her full breasts curved upwards, heaving with excitement and anticipation. She leant forward, took Sarah's head in both hands and kissed her again, slowly and deeply. Her tongue licked Sarah's bottom lip and then she trailed it down her chin, pushing her head back and licking her neck.

Sarah moaned, "Oh God Jane"

"I want to fuck you......don't you want me to fuck you?"

"Y... Y...Y...Yes"

Jane's hands slipped over Sarah's shoulders and gently slid her dressing gown off, leaving it draped over the back of the chair. She stepped back, looking intensely into Sara's eyes. "Fuck, you're so gorgeous..... God, look at those beautiful tits." Her hands slowly crept round to cup each breast in her hands. "Let me suck them."

"Oh God.....yes!" Sarah whimpered," Suck me .....please!" Jane reached forward again and kissed around her excited nipples, watching as they became even more aroused, stiffer. Her fingers lightly circled them, coaxing them even harder. Her lips took each proud, brown, excited nipple in turn, licking, then playfully nibbling, covering them in saliva.

"I know you'll enjoy this." Jane murmured, whilst kissing Sarah's breasts. She ran her hands down, over her back, coming to rest on her hips. Sarah put her hands on Jane's head as she kneeled between her legs and tangled her fingers in her hair, holding her head down as she kissed and teased her excitement building. Jane started to lightly kiss her tummy, tickling, as she trailed her tongue lower and lower until she could feel Jane's lips nuzzling around her panty line.

"Fuuuuck, yes!" Sarah whispered, in anticipation. She tilted her head back, mouth open, eyes closed in delight, feeling Jane's hot wet tongue start to lash around the top of her pussy. Jane said something under her breath, Sarah couldn't tell what she'd said, but she didn't care. Her tongue was teasing now, flicking over her tingling clit, making it even more aroused and stiff. Sarah lifted her legs to trap Jane's blonde head between her thighs. Jane licked now, circling her excited button, sliding it down to taste the copious amounts of sweet juice seeping from Sarah's yearning hole. She lifted Sarah's legs, placing her hands under her quivering thighs, firmly spreading her legs wide apart, giving herself a better access to Sarah's soaking cunt. Jane's tongue darted in and out of her desperate pussy lips, tasting and coaxing even more of her hot love juice to come gushing out.

Sarah tembled; a huge orgasm was building, spreading from between her legs, up into her tummy, tensing her shoulders. One hand pushed Jane's head tightly onto her hot pussy so that she could lift slightly and grind against her beautiful tongue. The other kneaded her own breasts, her pert, hard, nipples, sliding through her fingers, displaying their throbbing arousal.

"Oh God, Oh God Jane, Oh......Oh..... Godddd!" Sarah tried to reach forward to hold onto Jane's shoulders as the first wave of her orgasm shuddered through her body. Jane's tongue kept lapping at her, the tip of her tongue flicking at her pulsating clit. "Oh God.....yes....yes!" she whimpered, feeling a second wave flood through her loins, a beautiful, calm but intense throb. Sarah's head tilted back, her mouth opened wide, no sound escaped.

"Fuck girl....you taste good." Jane looked up, seeing Sarah's excitement, feeling her climax convulsing and slowly ebbing around her two fingers slipped gently into Sarah's gasping hole. "You naughty girl, look what you've done!" She extracted her fingers, holding them up, showing Sarah how wet they were. Her glistening, pussy juice oozed down. Jane put the fingers to her mouth and sucked them, one at a time, deep and slow. "Mmmmm...."

"Fuck! What have you done to me?" Sarah's voice trembled as Jane got to her feet and kissed her on the mouth once more.

"If Steve doesn't fill this soon, you're going to have to sort me out!" Jane whispered with a sly grin, sliding her fingertips over her soaking slit.

Sarah sensed a shadow looming behind them. "I don't think you'll have to wait long".

"No you fucking won't!" Jane turned her head suddenly. She heard Steve's calm, mocking voice behind her. "Have you quite finished?" he said sarcastically. He had perched himself on the edge of the table, towel wrapped around his waist, arms folded.

"Ooooh, I think he's jealous!" Jane smirked and looked back to Sarah who was smiling with guilty embarrassment at her boyfriend.

Steve got up and moved towards the two naked girls. Jane stood beside Sarah, stroking her hair and the side of her neck with the back of her fingers. He had quietly watched his girlfriend being brought to orgasm by her best friend, seeing how much they had obviously enjoyed it.

His erection had grown as Sarah had groaned; lips open, teasing her own breasts in excitement. He had seen Jane kneeling, licking Sarah's pussy, wiggling her bum seductively, her hot cunt lips protruding. How Steve had managed to stop himself, moving behind her, sliding his thick cock into Jane's needy pussy, he didn't know. The thought of pushing it into her tight arsehole, making her squeal, only increased his hardness.

He moved with intent towards Jane, his stiffness tenting the towelling.

"I told you he'd be hard again, didn't I!" Sarah looked up at her friend and then back to Steve's approaching figure, raising her eyebrows as she noticed his bulging excitement.

"Come here you!" he grunted urgently, lurching towards Jane and grabbing her wrist, painfully, pulling her away towards the house.

"Ouuuuch!" Jane shouted as he dragged her, over the warm patio, her feet barely touching the floor.

"Be careful Ste!" Sarah shouted after them, surprised at her boyfriend's lustfulness and in concern for Jane.

They disappeared through the doors into the darkness. Sarah rose quickly, ignoring her still trembling legs and the butterflies in her tummy. She tiptoed over as quickly as she could and followed them inside.

She caught a glimpse of Jane's flailing leg as Steve pulled her purposely into her bedroom. "Fucking get on there!" He threw her hard onto the bed, sending Jane sprawling, naked, and vulnerable.

Sarah caught up and looked through the doorway. Steve stood there, his arms hanging loose by the side of his tanned body, breathing heavily. She watched Jane recover herself and get to her knees, a look of shock, also anticipation on her face. Moving swiftly she crawled over to Steve and knelt in front of him, looking at him in anger.

"Twat!" she shouted, furiously, but then she relaxed and a wide smile developed. "That fucking hurt Ste"

"Sorry"

"You fucking will be!" Her hands darted towards the towel and yanked it urgently away. Steve's cock bobbed in front of her teasingly. "Oh Jesus, Ste......", She gulped and playfully pulled his prick forward and released it, letting it slap against his tummy, "Wow" she muttered, "Come here" she leaned forward, holding onto his waist, taking his throbbing cock into her mouth, her lips sealing around his girth, her tongue flickering and lashing over his tip.

"Oh God" Steve moaned, holding Jane's head down with his hands, letting it fall and rise, hearing her slurping noisily as she sucked him down, gagging, as his tool nudged the back of her mouth .

Sarah moved silently behind him, looking at his tight, muscular bum, taut, moving slowly, and pumping his cock deeper into Jane's mouth. "She's good with her tongue isn't she?" she whispered into Steve's ear, nibbling his earlobe and kissing his neck. "She's soooo wet for you"

"I know"

"You know what you've got to do!" Sarah breathlessly murmured, "Let me watch you fuck her Ste, let me watch you cum into her"

"Uh huh" Steve nodded, his eyes half open, head tilted back in enjoyment as Jane continued her sloppy blow job.

"Do her hard for me Ste, screw her like you did to me last night"

"Yeah........ouch......fuck me!" Steve gasped "What the fuck!" He pushed Jane roughly back onto the bed. She giggled at him, wiping her lips with the back of her hand. She had playfully nibbled Steve's twitching cock with her teeth and pinched his bum, shocking him out of his satisfaction.

Sarah looked over her boyfriend's shoulder, sliding her hands over his smooth, hard bum.

Jane lay back now, legs wide apart, knees bent, ready to receive him. She tilted her sex up to him, her fingers spreading her desperate lips apart. Sarah moved her hand around and held his heavy balls in one hand and grasped his wet, fat length in the other. "Fuck her now Ste!" she whispered.

He moved forward to kneel between Jane's smooth brown legs. Jane writhed in anticipation, lifting her hips more urgently towards him; her fingers rubbed and teased her clit. Sarah jumped onto the bed and lay next to her friend, propped up on one elbow so she could let her hand run through Jane's hair.

"Get it up me....... now!" Jane commanded, in a deep voice. Sarah rolled towards her and kissed her on the lips.

"Just wait.....a little longer." She paused. "I've never touched a girl like this before......let me do this to you" Her hands wandered down to Jane's perky breasts, skimming over her inch long, hard nipples with the palm of her hand and then moving down her brown, smooth tummy. Jane writhed even more, lifting her head, watching as Sarah's fingers pushed hers out of the way so that she could take over strumming her pulsating, erect clit.

Steve watched, his cock almost jerking now in his firm grasp. Sarah trailed her fingers over Jane's incredibly wet cunt lips, dipping them between her folds, coating her fingertips in her slick love juice.

"Look how wet she is for you Ste....." Sarah whimpered to her boyfriend. She held up her finger tips and put them to Steve's lips. Both girls gasped as he sucked them, licking his lips. She let her fingers trail down his chin, onto his well-built, now panting chest. Adjusting herself, she leaned forward and reached down for Steve's cock, feeling it almost bursting,his pre-cum oozing out, wanting to be inside her best friends sloppy pussy. Pulling him forward by his cock, gently she guided the quivering tip to the lips of Jane's gaping slit. She moved the tip up and down, teasing, watching as Jane's hot juice bubbled up, lubricating Steve's twitching, bulbous tip.

"Oh fukkkkkk!" Jane screamed.

"Oh fukkkkk!" Steve moaned

"Oh.....good God......Oh fukkkkkk!" Sarah groaned as her boyfriend's beautiful cock slowly slid into

Jane's pussy, parting her smooth bald lips wide.

"Oh Jesus Christ ...Ste.....you are fucking huge" Jane gasped, short breaths, feeling his cock penetrate her, inch by inch, pushing deep inside her silky tight pussy. Steve propped himself up on his hands, looking down on Jane as she closed her eyes in ecstasy, feeling him own her, dominate her, as he thrust forward and higher. She arched her body up to meet his urgent pumping, clinging onto his neck, her smooth legs wrapped tightly around his waist, pulling him into her.

Sarah, lay back, using the fingers of both hands to desperately play with her throbbing clit. She glanced over, seeing her boyfriend's face, covered in sweat, moaning. Jane moaned too, her eyes now open, looking intently into Steve's, encouraging him to fuck her harder. Faster.

"Fuck..... you're good Ste!" Jane gasped as Steve slammed into her.

Sarah tensed up. "Oh God! I'm cumming...I'm cumming......yes! yes!" She felt once again an almost suffocating orgasm course through her body. She whimpered as they carried on, their noisy, hard screwing driving her wild.

Steve pulled back, pulling his glistening, red tool out of Jane's, sopping cunt. She moaned, pleading with him to put it back in. "No.....turn around bitch!" he demanded.

"Oh God......put it back up there" Jane whispered frantically whilst rolling over and lifting her bum into the air.

"Do me hard, harder, like a dog, you dirty fucker"

Steve didn't need any encouragement. He got to his feet and placed his cock back between Jane's soaking pussy lips. With the extra power, driven by his legs, he fucked himself up her, driving himself hard and deep. Jane bellowed in shock, feeling his balls slap against her. She could hear the squelching of her own pussy, her juice frothing within her.

Jane looked over at Sarah, lying, watching the action. She smiled and tried to say something, but Steve's continued aggressive thrusting made her head bob up and down in rhythm. She put her hands up, grasping onto the headboard. Holding on tight she was able to move back against Steve. Grinding against him, fucking him back. His moans and grunts merely fuelled her lust as she took him all the way in, being fucked by his beautiful cock. Steve pulled out, leaving his tip just within her. Jane moaned, circling her hips, feeling it tease her entrance. She wasn't far from climaxing now and she pushed back, feeling it fill her up and then pulling forward, teasing herself, teasing Steve.

"I think....I'm........Oh! Oh! Oh!, Fuck I'm cumming" Jane screamed. Sarah had put her fingers up and danced them over Jane's throbbing clit, driving her to a crashing orgasm.

Steve could feel Jane's pussy start to tighten, pulsating, cumming in short, exquisite bursts. He groaned, screwing her silky cunt, moving slowly now, clutching her hips, enjoying the gripping sensation of her contracting cunt walls as she came on his cock. "Cum for me baby......cum in me....."

"I'm close......I'm close......." He grunted and moved quicker in and out of her. His grunts and thrusts became urgent and then he arrived, his balls tightened as he filled Jane's cunt with his sticky white cum, spraying it as high as he could push his cock.

"Jesus..... fucking Christ.....fuck...!" he gasped, thrusting in what spunk he had remaining in his balls. Jane moaned, coming down from her orgasm, feeling Steve's cock twitching deep inside her.

Sarah put her hand on her boyfriend's bum, clutching it as it rose and fell. Jane circled her hips again, trying to coax yet even more cum from Steve's gorgeous tool.

He slowly withdrew his shiny, jerking wet cock, kissed her on the back of her neck and watched as a drool of cum followed it out and trickled down the inside of Jane's thigh. She groaned, feeling the gasping void as his cock left her.

Steve flopped onto his back, completely spent, cumless. He started sniggering, the girls started laughing too. The pent up sexual frustration had exploded and now they all basked in relaxed satisfaction. He breathed heavily, completely exhausted. Closing his eyes was the last thing he remembered that night.

Jane snuggled close to Sarah. "You're such a lucky bitch Sar." She whispered. "He can come and live with me anytime!"

"Not a chance!" Sarah whispered back. "He's all mine!"

They kissed each other and Jane slid her smooth leg over Sarah's, stroking her flat tummy with the flat of her hand. Her other hand cradled her head, fingers tangling in her long black hair. Sarah could feel the heat and wetness of Jane's cunt starting to rub and grind against her hip. Jane looked into her eyes intensely, "Sar," she whispered, pleading, "I want to cum again.........."

To be continued....

Tomorrow is Saturday. Jane takes Sarah and Steve to the local town where they experience and become involved in events they have both only fantasised about.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds