A Long Weekend Pt. 04

He took another sip of champagne and watched open mouthed as the guy behind put his hands to his girlfriend's breasts, cupping them in his hands, kissing her neck. The guy in front brazenly lifted the hem of her tight, short dress so that her panties and pearls became obviously exposed.

It wasn't long before his fingers began to explore, pressing around the delicate beads, covering what must have been an incredibly wet slit.

Sarah closed her eyes, feeling the excitement rising as their hands roamed over her body. Her dress pulled down, gathered messily around her tummy. Her breasts now obscenely exposed. They shouldn't be touching her this way, her tits were being roughly squeezed, her nipples pinched, their thick fingers were urgently strumming her very stiff clit, probing into her slick pussy lips. Oh God, she was enjoying this; being fingered like a slut by these dirty, incredibly aroused men. She put her hand down and reached behind her to rub the large bulge in the strange guy's trousers, his hardness pressing insistently against her ass like an iron bar.

"C'mon Sar!...now!...before this gets out of control!" It was Jane, forcefully grabbing her hand, pulling her quickly from the dance floor, away from the guys, away from their prey. Jane was giggling, Sarah giggled too when she realised just how dirty, how slutty she was being. She turned to look at the men, sticking her tongue out when she saw their downbeat, frustrated faces. Who did they think she was...did they think she was...that easy!?

"Oh Hi Ste!" Sarah shouted, still laughing above the noise and climbed over to sit on his lap. Jane sat and leaned over so that she could kiss him on the lips, her tongue meeting his wetly in complete abandonment. "Hey, you two...that's my boyfriend!" Sarah playfully lightly smacked Jane on the back of her head "He's mine tonight!"

Jane reached up, purposely held Sarah's face close and kissed her gasping lips too, taking her by surprise. Steve watched the two girls kiss, his cock twitching now, harder and harder.

"I'm getting another drink...just fucking behave you two!" She rose and walked slowly through the partying crowd, trying hard to be classy and composed. Sarah and Steve watched her go, seeing how she attracted lustful looks, not only by the men, but by some of the girls too.

"Goddd Steve...I feel fucking horny tonight!" Sarah whispered in his ear, nibbling his earlobe playfully as she did so. He could smell the need on her hot, sticky skin. One hand held her up on his knee, the other wrapped around her bare thigh. "I know what it does to you Ste, it's your fantasy coming true isn't it?... seeing me out there dancing, all those other randy boys around me, leering at me in this slutty dress, seeing them touching me, their fingers playing with me" She kissed him again and looked intently into his eyes. "Maybe they'd want to...fuck me?"

"Oh God Sar...I'm sure of it!"

"But you know Ste, if you let me go outside with them, after they've all finished and spunked all over me and they've had their dirty way, I'll come back to you, full of their cum, be your girl again, be your whore."

She looked at him coyly from beneath her eyelashes, a grin growing on her face. Their lips met, he kissed her hard, tongues meeting, tasting each other. "God I want you, I want your cock...inside me...now!" She moaned, stood up, and then moved forward to straddle him, lifting her silky thighs either side of his legs, kneeling on the soft couch. He looked up at her, his chin buried into her cleavage. "I'm so fucking wet Ste...I'm soaking... my panties are soaking!" She ground herself against him, feeling his stiffness straining to be unleashed, feeling it rub agonisingly against her pearls, and her sodden pussy lips. "Can you feel how hot my pussy is Ste... can you feel it?" She humped him furiously for a few seconds, clutching his head, teasing herself, sending herself into a frustrated frenzy.

"Oh God Sar!"

"Let's get that cock out!" she commanded, straight faced. She kneeled upright, pushing him back into the couch. He watched her, her face flushed, biting her bottom lip in concentration and anticipation as her fingers swiftly rubbed the outline of the firm erection in his jeans.

"We can't Sar!" he spluttered, "Not in here... not now!"

"Who says?" She smirked, expertly un-buttoning his jeans. "No one can see us can they?" They both quickly glanced around. It was true, they were in a private booth; the darkness and confusion in the club could hide their passion. "I just want your cock!"

"Oh God!" Steve moaned as her fingers pushed inside his pants and wrapped firmly around his throbbing tool.

"Fuuuuck Ste...you really are fucking hard...you dirty fucker"

"Uh huh..."

"So... thinking about me being fucked by other guys...it does turn you on...it does make you fucking stiff!" She shifted forward, exposing his rigid cock, her fingers running up and down the length, its crown glistening with pre-cum. "Oh Jesus Christ, that's nice" she cooed.

"Well...?"

Her eyes locked on his as she slid forward and started to rub the head of his cock back and forth over her hot, juicy slit. He moaned as she rose and then lowered herself onto his solid length, his fat head penetrating, stretching her desperate folds. She sank further down onto him, his tool buried into her velvety cunt. His tight balls eventually rested against her ass as she bottomed out. "Oh fuck... Ste...that's fucking deep" she gasped and leaned into him. She felt his twitching, thick hardness stretch her and fill her completely. She kissed him and slowly started moving her hips, back and forth, grinding her clit. "So fucking deep..." Her pussy clamped around his tool, slick juice seeping out of her, down his rigid cock onto his balls, smearing her inner thighs in excitement.

"Fucking bitch... have this!" he grunted and pushed up further inside her, slamming and slapping his balls against her smooth ass cheeks. She squealed as his forceful penetration made her sit upright, his fat cock impaling her, making her eyes open wide, making her gasp and then throw her head back in abandonment.

"Oh..Oh...Oh...Oh... God...Oh...Fuck!" she noisily shouted out as Steve's meaty cock pistoned in and out of her gushing hole. "Oh...Oh...Oh...you dirty...you dirty...fucker...do me...hard...harder". She pulled her dress down to expose her left breast and hard nipple for him to suck. He grunted more urgently, grabbing her hips, forcing her down onto him.

She briefly opened her eyes, seeing people looking her way, seeing her being roughly fucked.

The guys she danced with earlier looked over in astonishment. She couldn't help but smile smugly at them as she rode her boyfriend. "Cum up me ...cum in me...I want to feel it Ste" she breathlessly moaned as he relentlessly pounded her. "That's it...That's it...I'm...going...God...I'm cumming...I'm cumming...Ste...Im cumming...Oh Jesus...Fuck...yes...yes!" Her body tensed, then shuddered as a wave of her orgasm hit her, her slick, vaginal walls contracting around Steve's throbbing tool.

"Oh fuck...fuck...Ste...cum up me...cum up me...now!"

They didn't know what happened next. Sarah was being pushed violently through the door of the club, a short muscle bound man cursed at her, pointing a finger, in a language she didn't understand.

Steve followed very shortly afterwards, another bouncer pulling him by the hair into the street and slapping his face. All of the time he tried to defend himself, but he also tried to pull his pants up, to cover his still swollen, stiff cock.

"Fuck Off...you Spanish cunt!" he shrieked. The bouncer kicked him and pushed him to the ground, leaving him sprawled in the gutter.

Jane, panicky and out of breath, ran outside and caught up with the action and rounded on the two bouncers, shouting and screaming in Spanish. She pushed them away. The bouncers relented and walked backwards into the club, shaking their heads and laughing at the three of them.

Sarah covered herself when she realised her breasts were still exposed and hurried over to her boyfriend and helped him to his feet. She shook with shock, feeling her warm juice trickling down her legs, pussy still pulsating from the crashing climax she had just had.

"Why did they do that Jane?" she asked her friend who was dusting down Steve's jacket.

"Duh...maybe you were caught shagging?!" She said sarcastically.

"I didn't think anyone was looking..."

"Oh fuck! Believe me Sar, everyone was watching...for Christ's sake you made enough noise!"

"I wasn't that..."

"You were! Everyone knew what you were doing...you filthy bastards!" Jane started walking away, down the street, shaking her head, smiling. "That's another club I won't be welcome again"

"Sorry" muttered Steve, patting himself down.

"Yeah, sorry Jane" Sarah repeated guiltily.

"Come on you two...let's get a taxi."

Chapter 9

"I thought we were going back for a hot tub?" Sarah asked, her brow furrowing. The taxi had taken a number of turns, leading them deeper and further into the town. They were far from the bright lights and safety of the popular tourist areas, now they were cruising through narrow, grubby streets, tall office buildings, graffiti, unkempt shops, broken windows.

"We will be...I just want to show you this little place I know."

Sarah and Steve looked at her. The gangs of youths in the shadows and menacing surroundings were making them anxious. "It doesn't look good around here Jane." Steve said "I'm not sure if we're in the right place."

"Oh, it's OK Ste, I think you'll like it...I know lots of the people there."

"Is it a bar?"

"Not exactly, but you both should enjoy it" She smiled and crossed her legs, rubbing the top of his thigh.

T

he taxi pulled up outside a small, untidy café. The lights blazed brightly inside but there were no customers. "Here?" Steve asked.

"Yep...follow me." Jane got out, gave the driver a twenty euro note and ushered them through the door of the café.

"We can have a coffee at yours though can't we? " Sarah called after her.

"We could...but just bear with me." Jane smirked and pulled out a couple of chairs and beckoned them to sit at a table near the counter. She went to the counter and pinged a bell for attention.

A stooped old woman shuffled into view. Her teeth were black or missing, her skin wrinkled and grey. Jane spoke quietly to her and pointed to her two friends. There followed a long silence as the old woman glared at them, glared at Sarah's short dress and impressive cleavage. "I don't think she likes us," Sarah whispered nervously to Steve "I know we're not wanted here!"

The old woman tutted and turned her back on them, shuffling, shoulders hunched, slowly into the back of the shop. "It's all OK, this place is a bit secret...you can't tell anyone. ...do you promise me" Jane urgently said.

"Yeah, OK ...but, it's only a café...isn't it?"

"Not quite..."

A door opened and they turned to see a suited, heavily built, bald headed man walk in. His presence filled the room. "Ahh, Jane ...good to see you again...I see you have brought guests?"

Jane took his hand and pecked him on the cheek.

"Oh Hi Matteo" she gushed "Good to see you too!" she turned and beamed at Sarah and Steve and introduced them both. Matteo shook their hands whilst fixing them both with a hard searching stare.

"Welcome my friends...any friend of Jane's is a friend of ours...please...follow me." He gestured for them to follow and led them though the door at the rear of the café, up some steep, narrow, wooden stairs, onto a landing. Some muted music came from behind a thick door to their left, more stairs ascended into darkness in front of them.

He heaved open the door, and invited them, with a sweep of his hand, into a new adventure.

Chapter 10

The darkened room, lit only by candlelight was filled with people. All dressed very elegantly, all smiling, chatting, laughing, all sat around tables sipping wine and flutes of champagne. A thick haze of cigarette and cigar smoke hung around them. Old style jazz music played lightly in the background. Matteo took them to a small round table in the middle of the room, a candle flickering intimately in the centre. He pulled the chairs out for the two girls, inviting them to sit. Jane remained standing and beckoned Matteo to her, whispering into his ear, meanwhile opening her purse and pressing, discretely, some folded banknotes into his hand. "Enjoy!" he smiled and left them alone.

"What... is ...this... place?" Sarah asked suspiciously, her brow furrowed, looking around, sensing the eyes of all the guests boring into her.

"It's good Sar, you'll see...just enjoy the experience" Jane put her hand on her friend's hand in reassurance, "Oh good, look...here's the drinks"

The waitress, wearing a black, sexy thigh length dress smiled demurely at them all and poured their white wine slowly into crystal glasses. She walked away, holding Steve's eye, smiling. Jane grinned at him, raised her eyebrows and rubbed his arm. "I'm glad you've decided to come with me, I've had loads of good times here, met loads of people"

"It looks a bit boring?" Steve cheekily suggested, looking at the other guests in the shadowy room. There was a mixture of young and old, couples and singles. A few of the women looked incredibly attractive, wearing expensive dresses and jewelry bought for them by their obviously wealthy husbands sitting alongside them. Single girls and men accompanied some of them, seemingly unattached, all smiling, hanging onto every word of the man or woman who had brought them along. They were all beautiful, the men immaculate, the girls all provocatively dressed. He looked over at Sarah, sipping her wine, looking around too, her short dress clinging to her brown body. He wondered if she was thinking the same as him. The three of them fitted in perfectly, he decided, a young guy with two very desirable girls...

"It's definitely not boring Ste... look! She nodded her head, to direct his eyes.

A couple in front of them, they must have been in their early forties, were kissing heavily, stroking one another's thighs, oblivious to all around. The woman's other hand caressed the bare, smooth thigh of the young girl sitting next to her. The girl dragged slowly on her cigarette and closed her eyes, letting her legs part, allowing more access for the older woman's wandering fingers.

Sarah chuckled and covered her mouth in embarrassment. "They're having a good time" she whispered.

"Maybe you'll see more of that sort of thing soon..." Jane whispered back, gazing into their now confused eyes. "I think we've got here just in time." The two of them looked at each other. Steve shrugged his shoulders in bemusement.

The room hushed gradually. "What's happening?" Sarah asked. Jane ignored her and turned in her chair. A spotlight revealed a raised platform, a small stage, not ten yards away from them. A single, lone chair sat in the centre of the stage.

"Must be a theatre" Steve whispered into his girlfriend's ear. He looked at her blankly in the candlelight and shrugged again.

Eventually a tall, busty, curvaceous woman appeared, smiling, walking slowly, hips swaying, approaching the chair. She stopped, flicked her long black hair behind her ear and put both hands on the back of the chair and pouted. Her tight white blouse revealed a deep cleavage, her breasts straining at the material. Steve smiled admiringly. The jazz music started again, this time louder, more erotic. Jane glanced at her friends, she smiled too when she saw their expressions.

As the minutes passed, her blouse was the first to fall to the floor, followed by her short skirt. She flaunted her large breasts unashamedly to the audience and slowly, teasingly, unclipped her bra revealing her large perky tits. The audience clapped politely and expectantly. "A stripper!" Sarah whispered excitedly into her boyfriend's ear and gripped his hand.

"I know" said Steve, his mouth open, eyes transfixed.

Her tiny black lacy panties followed. She removed them tantalisingly slowly, down her long, shapely legs and stepped out of them, earning a few shouts of encouragement from some of the men and girls. She smirked and threw them into her appreciative audience. Standing on the edge of the stage she pouted again and cupped her large tits, flaunting them, caressing their large pink nipples between her fingers. Steve shifted, embarrassed, in his seat as the woman's fingers travelled south, eventually reaching the top of her smooth pussy. Her fingertips danced over her clit as she closed her eyes, opened her mouth in pleasure and threw her head back.

The spotlight went out, casting the stage into darkness.

"Oh wow!" Sarah giggled "I've never seen a stripper before!"

"Got to admit, I didn't expect that!" Steve responded as Jane smiled at them both. The audience clapped.

"Erm...she's not finished yet" Jane murmured "Just watch."

The music started again, more aggressive, louder, pumping. The atmosphere became incredibly tense. The spotlight suddenly lit the stage. She stood centre stage holding two, tall, well-built black men by their hands. She was still completely naked, they wore nothing but smug smiles on their faces and short towels around their waists. Steve looked on, still open mouthed. Jane licked her lips and crossed her legs, her dress riding up, revealing her attractive thighs. Sarah murmured to herself in disbelief.

The spotlight went out, again casting the stage into darkness. Boos and angry shouts rang around the room. Sarah and Steve grasped each other's hand, fearing the crowd's anger bubbling. The spotlight flashed on again.

After a couple of minutes, the two of them managed to catch one another's eye. "Fucking hell" Steve mouthed, shocked. Sarah couldn't take her eyes off the events unfolding in front of them.

The stripper was kneeling in front of the two big men. Sucking and, caressing, stroking their massive, black cocks. They held their heads back as her tongue flickered up and down their thick lengths. It wasn't long before she was being penetrated, slowly, firmly, their shafts buried deep inside her. In her pussy. In her ass. Her moans and squeals of delight and the groans of the two black guys could be heard above the music, their balls slapping loudly against her. Fucking her... hard. Sarah caught the woman's eye as they screwed her from in front and from behind. The woman smirked back at her, then her mouth opened wide in ecstacy, her eyes flickered, feeling the insistent invasion of two hard, black cocks, pushing urgently inside her.

"Oh fuck me, Ste!" Sarah shouted into Steve's ear so that she could be heard above the music. "Just look at what they're doing to her!"

"Fucking hell" Steve responded, still open mouthed. He could see the man at the table in front. His hands rested now on the younger girls head in his lap. She pushed her blonde hair behind her ear and took his hardness into her mouth, her head bobbed, lubricating his stiff prick with her spit. The man's wife looked on in excitement, her dress pulled up, fingers down her panties, rubbing her clit furiously. "Oh God!" Steve murmured, noticing the older woman teasing her breasts out from beneath her expensive, low cut dress.

Sarah watched on and stroked her hand across Steve's lap. She could feel his hardness ridging in his pants with her fingers. She afforded herself a little smile. Jane turned to look at them and grinned. She put her hand over Sarah's on Steve's lap and danced her fingertips over his hidden erection. "Well..." she said as the music started to slowly quieten down. "What do you think?!"

"I don't know what to say!" Sarah giggled, watching intently as the two black men withdrew from the trembling woman, forcing her to kneel once again in front of them. They firmly pumped their glistening, thick cocks in her face, building to a climax. She looked on expectantly, licking her lips at their two quivering shafts, waiting to receive her reward.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds