A Long Weekend Pt. 04

"Oh Jesus...fuck!" Jane gasped.

"Fuuuuck!" Sarah murmured in unison.

"Oh God!" Steve moaned as the two men both unleashed torrents of thick, warm spunk over the woman's lips, over her shoulders and her heaving breasts. They bucked once more, powering more of their creamy jizz into her face. She licked her lips, tasting their cum, as it trickled down from her nose and forehead. Moaning, she curled her fingers around to caress and jerk more on their spent, throbbing shafts.

"Mmmmm..." Jane whispered as the crowd spontaneously burst into cheers and screams. The two men helped the cum splattered woman to her feet to receive the applause. The spotlight went out.

"Was that horny or what?!" Jane said excitedly.

"I can't believe it!" Sarah replied, incredulous "What the fuck have you brought us too?"

Steve watched the man, the girl and his wife at the table in front of them. The young girl now straddled him, bouncing up and down in abandonment, feeling his cock urgently pushing inside her. The older woman, naked now, undressed the girl as she fucked her husband, exposing her cute, pert tits. A few of the guests, men and women, had left their tables and stood round to watch the action.

"Looks interesting" Jane nodded with a grin on her face, nodding at the trio. "I think I fancy some of that later" she winked. She noticed a presence behind her. "Oh Hi..."

She turned as a dark skinned man put his hand on her shoulder. In his thirties, he was accompanied by another good looking, taller man. Both were dressed impeccably in business suits. A young, dark haired girl, late teens, clung on to both their arms, a bright smile beaming across her face. He spoke in Spanish to Jane and she replied in the same language, her eyes darting about but flirting with him. Her hand clasped his, as he stroked her neck and shoulder. They all turned to smile at Sarah and Steve. Jane said something and winked and nodded at the two men. She kissed the back of his hand and they left, unashamedly continuing to look at Sarah.

"What was that all about?" Sarah whispered.

"Oh, they just wanted a chat, that's all" she smiled. "I think they like you...if you know what I mean."

"Er...yeah...kind of."

Jane put a cigarette to her lips and continued smiling as she surveyed the room. Sarah looked at Steve who was still fascinated by the events unfolding at the table in front of him. She tapped his arm. "I don't know about this place" she whispered, a look of concern on her face. "Can't we just go back to the villa, you

know...just the three of us?"

Steve looked back at her, distracted, "Let's ask her." He nodded at Jane who was now staring at another table to their left, it's occupants touching each other, a breast exposed, dresses riding up around waists, erect cocks. "Hey Jane" he said.

She pulled out of her trance "Yeah?"

"Shall we head back...you know...go for a hot tub?"

"Are you sure?" her brow furrowed, she tapped her cigarette into the ashtray. "Don't you want to stay a while, I thought we could mingle, you know...socialise a little bit...?"

"But we can't speak the language though!" he looked at her, a little exasperation creeping in to his voice.

"Steve...you won't have to speak..."

Sarah clutched his arm again and muttered something under her breath. Steve continued to look at Jane, only just realising why she was trying to gain his attention. He glanced up to see the waitress carrying a bowl and proudly putting it on the table in front of them. He was just about to ask her for another bottle of wine when he felt Sarah continuing to frantically shake his arm, looking at the contents of the bowl.

Blue and silver square packets. Condoms.

"Oh fuck Ste...she's brought us to an orgy!"

They both looked anxiously at one another, at Jane, then at the other guests. The guests were drifting to one side of the room where dark leather sofas seemed to be scattered around, interspersed with large cushions and rugs. They were all smiling, kissing, stroking, slowly unzipping the backs of their expensive dresses...

"I'm going home!" Sarah exclaimed, pushing herself up, away from the table. Steve suddenly had a disappointed look on his face. He couldn't deny it. He felt really nervous but excited at the same time. His solid erection was a giveaway.

"If you're sure?" said Jane

"No, really, I want to go" she rose and brushed Jane's hair. "I'm going, we'll see you in a minute or two"

Jane pursed her lips. "Spoilsports!"

"We'll see you outside on the stairs."

"Oh Jesus you two...!" Jane tetchily said "I won't be long, I've just got to have a chat with someone."

Chapter 11

They made their way back, in the candlelight, to the heavy door. The waitress who had brought the condoms over before had been willingly captured. She was now being solidly and noisily screwed from behind, panties pulled to one side, holding her head firmly ino the table. The man grunted, pumping into her sodden pussy, encouraged loudly by his excited, wild eyed wife. Steve stepped over a couple of intertwined legs, politely muttering that he was sorry as he did so.

"Hey you, meester." It was Janes's friend from before. "You Engleesh huh?...come...come and join us...we have party, huh?

"Er...sorry...no" Steve replied as the man put his hand around Sara's waist, then moved down and started to fondle her barely hidden ass cheeks.

"Fuck Off!" Sarah shrieked and ran towards the door.

Steve shrugged his shoulders. "Sorry mate, not tonight"

"You stop maybe...my girl...she likes you...wants to be with you..."

"No...sorry, I can't". Frustrated, he glanced over at the girl, her eyes wantonly bored into his, her red lips slightly parted, as she sat on the chair not five yards from him. His temptation went into overdrive as she spread her legs, letting her expensive dress ride up high around her thighs, fingers rubbing beneath her tiny sheer panties.

He was pulled away by Sarah. "Get here you!" she urgently said. She grasped his hand tightly, heaved open the door and they both stumbled out into the fresh air of the landing at the top of the stairs.

Sarah let out a breath. "Fucking hell!"

"Fucking hell!

"An orgy Ste...a fucking orgy!" She whispered, grinning.

"I know, I didn't see that coming, I didn't know Jane was into this sort of thing...dirty bitch!"

"I bet you'd have taken advantage of that girl though, wouldn't you?"

"No, I'd prefer to wait for you later when we get back to the house"

"Oh come on Ste, she was gagging for it! I bet you'd have liked a bit of teen pussy, wouldn't you?!" She smiled and reached forward, stroking the back of her fingers across the pressing bulge in his trousers. "

When we get back, I want you to strip me, lick me and fucking do me...hard...you know, like what they did to her in there." Breathlessly she continued "You liked it in there didn't you?"

"Oh, Ok , yeah,...maybe... a little bit"

"I wonder, I wonder what it's like with a stranger?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know, we've had the chance, a different man, a different girl... I'm curious, I wonder...is it bad?"

Steve interrupted "So, did it make you just a little bit horny. Did it turn you on?" He put his hands on her hips and smiled, they looked into each other's eyes.

"Yeah...well...I suppose it did."

A door banged shut and the quick tapping of stilettos rushing down the stairs above them averted their eyes upwards. A long black haired, dusky girl appeared. Her skin appeared smooth and brown in the dim light. Her shapely Spanish body stopped suddenly when she saw them. She spoke, deep breaths.

"Oh, thank you, thank you, I've caught you" The girl smiled, her lips red and plump. "Come with me" she beckoned them to follow her.

"No, wait!" Sarah said shocked. "We're waiting here for our friend, she'll be out in a minute."

"You came with Jane didn't you? I don't think she is ready to come out yet."

"I knew it!" Sarah said, exasperated, staring at Steve.

"Why?"

She rolled her eyes "Duh, did you really think she'd come out, what, with all that going on in there!"

"Oh...OK" he shrugged. "We'd better find a taxi then"

The Spanish girl interrupted "No, please come with me, my husband wants to see you"

"No, I'm sorry we can't."

"Look, you've got to come with me, my husband doesn't take no for answer" she paused. "He.. ... insists"

Steve and Sarah looked curiously at each other. "Oh, alright then, we can't be long though." The girl shone a satisfied smile.

They followed her up the tight, dark staircase and arrived at another solid oak door. She smiled once more at them. "I'm so glad you're here, it'll be fun!" They all entered.

Chapter 11

The large, dimly lit room exuded class. Expensive furnishings, modern erotic art adorned the walls, a large double bed, leather armchairs and a dark leather sofa. A thick sheepskin rug was laid centrally over a crème deep pile carpet.

The girl clasped their hands and led them slowly inside.

"This is Sarah and Steve" she spoke. The two had their eyes drawn to a floor to ceiling window overlooking the sparkling lights of the town. A tall, dark haired man, smartly suited, stood in front of it, his back to them.

"Please come" he turned slowly, a glass of brandy in his hand. He gave a small smile and held out his hand for his guests to shake. His dark, piercing eyes looked unwavering at them. Good looking, very handsome in a Spanish kind of way. Steve grasped his hand firmly and confidently as he had always been taught to do, looking him in the eye and smiling back. Sarah proffered her hand and he took it to his lips and kissed the back of it gently, his eyes gazing into her face and then over her body.

"Wow, this place is amazing!" Steve said, noticing the man's eyes still consuming Sarah's sexy dress and brown, smooth legs. "But...how did you know our names?"

"Oh, we knew," the girl said "We like to know everyone who comes to our club, and your friend Jane is one of our favourite guests."

"Oh, I see."

"Oh, by the way this is Roberto, my husband, I'm Belinda" They all smiled politely at each other.

Roberto strode over to a drinks cabinet and started to pour them all large glasses of brandy. "So...you like our club?" he murmured as he poured.

"It's yours?"

"Yes, one of our many interests"

"Yeah, it's...it's ...erm...different." Steve stole a look at his girlfriend, noticing her nervously looking around the room.

"I think people like to enjoy themselves here, be themselves, if you can understand"

"Yeah"

"I think you're the kind of people who know how to enjoy themselves" he finished topping their tumblers. "Am I right?"

"Yeah" Steve said nervously.

"Good, good, come and sit down. " He wandered over to the thick leather sofa. His eyes never left Sarah as she moved slowly to perch herself on the end of the double bed. "Put the television on Belinda, let's see how our guests downstairs are getting on."

Belinda shifted over and pressed a remote. Steve sat back in the deep armchair, noticing just how beautiful Belinda looked in her high heels, and lacy, knee length dress. Her long dark hair cascaded down to the small of her back.

"Didn't you want to take part in the fun and games?" Roberto smiled and gestured towards the screen. A sea of naked skin ebbed and flowed like waves before them. Occasionally a flailing arm or leg would appear, then vanish, consumed, drowned in the gratuitous orgy. Young, old, straight and gay couples, singles. Participants looked on, either in exhaustion and recuperation or simply, they just watched, voyeurs in a real life fantasy. "Did you not like these people, Steven?"

"Yeah, they're fine!" Steve replied, his eyes taking in the writhing bodies before him.

Sarah cut in, "It's just not our thing...I prefer to be more intimate, that's all." She too couldn't take her eyes away from the orgy below. The more the images flashed before her, her anxiety and embarrassment was becoming replaced more with arousal. Her face flushed, her nipples hardened, her clit tingled.

Chapter 12

Steve noticed Belinda glancing over at Roberto who glanced back and sipped his brandy. "Oh, but you like...erm... being physical with each other, don't you, you two? We know, we've heard all about what happened at the club back in town. People tell us these things. People who work for us."

Belinda winked at Steve, noticing his sudden discomfort. "Oh look, there's Jane!" she pointed at the grainy picture on the screen. Centre of attention as always, being taken by two men, as others looked on, stroking themselves, waiting for their turn. She was loving it, lost in the moment, giving herself away to wild lust.

"Fuck she's dirty!" Steve murmured, seeing the girl he was hoping to be screwing later being impaled by two stiff throbbing cocks.

Roberto nodded. "That's what we like about her. Belinda and myself have spent many wonderful nights at her villa" He grinned and arched his eyebrows.

Belinda giggled and continued. "Jane has brought out the best in both of us, if you know what I mean." She tip toed over to Steve's chair and perched on the arm, putting a hand on his shoulder. "When both Roberto and I saw you coming into our club, we both knew that we had to meet you. We find you both incredibly attractive, it would be a waste not to..." she paused and brushed the back of her fingers over Steve's cheek "Erm...see if you would like to spend a bit of time with us here, perhaps be a little more intimate, here, in this room. Does that sound good?"

Steve looked up into Belinda's lusting, questioning eyes, her full lips parting slightly. "Erm... I don't know!" he then glanced at his girlfriend who now had a confused look on her face.

Sarah decided to take over. "Me and Steve have talked about this, we've done some pretty amazing things with each other and with other people." The memory of being fucked by Dave's large tool and the incredible sensation of Jane's tongue flickering over her clit went through her head. "But, I've got to admit, I'm very tempted but I'm a bit frightened."

"Why, Sarah? You know you want to, your boyfriend wants to, we want to...life's too short, we should all enjoy each other. If it turns you on... just let's just do it...lets fuck...!"

She jumped up from beside Steve and grabbed Sarah's hand. She led her to the window, out of earshot of the men. "You look beautiful Sarah."

"You're gorgeous too Belinda." Butterflies danced in her stomach, she couldn't believe this was happening. "But we've only just met you!"

"It's not about making love Sarah. I make love to my husband, you make love to your boyfriend, but sometimes...sometimes we just like to have a good time with our bodies. Sometimes we like to like to share each other, explore our fantasies... have sex with other people."

Steve looked at Roberto who in turn continued to gaze at Sarah's figure silhouetted in front of the window. "Well, what happens now?"

Roberto replied, not taking his eyes away from Sarah's legs and ass. "Well, we could get turned on by watching those people on the TV or we could make things happen ourselves. I have to compliment you on your girlfriend though Steven. She is absolutely beautiful, beautiful, such a tease. I'm so turned on by her"

"Thank you. Belinda is looking hot too"

"Tell me Steve...Will you fuck her? Fuck my wife for me?"

Steve nearly choked, his erection almost bursting through his trousers. He didn't know what to say.

Roberto turned to face him and stared. "I'll make you a deal Steven. My wife wants a good time and so do I. I think you and your girlfriend do to?"

"Yeah?"

"Belinda really wants another man tonight. She wants to fuck you Steven."

His heart started hammering away, his mouth was dry. "Yeah?"

"Will you have a good time with us?" He continued to unnervingly look Steve in the eye. "Will you share, share your girlfriend with me?"

"What do you mean?"

"Steven...I want to fuck your girlfriend."

Belinda stroked Sarah's arm then leant in and kissed her warmly on the lips. "Oh my God Sarah, my husband is so excited...he wants you...!" Sarah giggled and put her hand to her mouth "Really Sarah...he wants you. I think your boyfriend is incredibly sexy. I'd like to have sex with him..."

She tried to remain cool but her anxiety was peaking.

"Uh, OK...what do you want to do...what happens next?"

"This..."

Chapter 13

Belinda reached behind her neck, unclipped her dress and slowly unzipped it revealing a flawless, smooth back. She let the dress fall to the floor. Steve's mouth opened, his heart pounded. He smiled as Belinda turned around to face him, staring sexily at him, reaching to unclip her lacy bra, exposing her small but cute breasts and rock hard brown nipples. She slowly moved towards him wearing only her high heels, thigh high stockings and black panties. "Oh God!" he murmured as Belinda sat down on his knee, leaned in and kissed him, rubbing his chest with one hand, rubbing the bulge in his pants with the other.

"We're going to have a good time Steven." She pushed her tits towards his amazed face. Her aroused nipples brushed against his lips.

Sarah looked on astonished, speechless, then back out at the lights of the town. Her head told her to run, to get out of this situation, but...but now her body, her pussy ached for sex. She wanted to do this. She was going to give in to temptation. She looked over her shoulder again as Belinda hungrily fished inside her boyfriend's trousers to release his cock. Steve moaned with excited relief as his tool jerked out and Belinda cooed and wrapped her fingers around his fat girth. A brief wave of jealousy crept up on her at the sight of her boyfriend with another woman. But then she caught Roberto's gaze, reflected in the window, lustfully admiring her. She decided that she was going to show Steve just how slutty and how dirty she could be. She was going to fulfil his fantasy. This would be good.

"Fuck this" she thought to herself and grinned, letting her little dress slip unashamedly to the floor. She turned to Roberto with sultry eyes. "Oh my God!" she gasped. "You really are going to fuck me in front of my boyfriend aren't you?"

"Uh huh...do you want me to?"

"Only if you fuck me like a whore!"

She glided her hand slowly, up and along the back of her thigh, parting her legs, cheekily pulling her panties to one side, giving him a glimpse of her drenched folds. His eyes hungrily drifted over her smooth, brown body then he smiled softly at her and without a word pointed at his feet.

His piercing eyes never left hers and she lowered to her knees and seductively crawled the short distance towards him. She reached him and sitting up, straight faced, slowly discarded her bra, letting her wonderful tits bounce into view.

Roberto groaned in admiration, reached forward and cupped her breasts in his hands, his thumbs flicking over her erect nipples, making her skin tingle. Boldly, she reached over and began to unzip his pants. Passion began to overtake her; there was no going back now. His hard, insistent cock sprang free, his impressive erection made her grin.

"Mmmmm...it's so thick...so fucking hard!"

She looked up at him from under her eyelashes, hearing a hiss of pleasure as she softly scraped her teeth over his tip, glistening with pre cum.

She stole a glance at her boyfriend and Belinda on the other chair, noticing how she now had her mouth nuzzled into his neck, stroking his full balls, his hand pushed down the front of her panties, fingers tracing over her hot slit. They were both watching her with half closed eyes.

Sarah smiled mischieviously, letting her tongue swirl down his length, kissing his hot, cum filled balls.

His fingers of both hands delicately pushed the hair from her face, then he firmly pulled on the back of her head, guiding her, encouraging her to take him. She began to devour his thickness, opening her lips wide, sliding her mouth further down his shaft. The throbbing between her legs became more intense and she moaned, letting her tongue feel the head of his cock vibrate in pleasure. Pushing her further down, he held her head there, cock buried deep into her mouth, nudging her throat, gagging her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds