A Long Weekend Pt. 04

In her haze, Sarah heard Belinda moan as Steve's fingers pressed into her. The sound of her boyfriend fingering another girl drove her crazy in excitement. She could not believe this was actually happening. All those fantasies they'd whispered to each other, and now here she was, Sarah, sucking on, well not quite a stranger's, but definitely a new but gorgeous, stiff cock.

Roberto slid his tool in and out of her hungry mouth, right in front of her loving boyfriend. Oh fuck...she didn't want this to stop...neither did her boyfriend. She knew that he was enjoying seeing his girlfriend giving head, pleasuring another man. They were both as guilty as hell, but nothing else mattered at this moment in time.

Roberto clutched her hair in his hands and pulled his cock from her lips, looking intently into her eyes. "You are one fucking tease."

"Yeah" she murmured, a string of saliva and pre-cum trailed from her bottom lip, still attached to his glistening tip. "But you fuckin' love having your cock sucked, don't you!"

"Get up" he demanded brusquely and made her stand in front of him, between his legs. He parted her thighs with both hands and silently, slowly pulled down her panties "Mmmmmm, looks like someone is very excited!" He admired her plump shaved pussy. The pearls glistened with her juice, her folds lubricating and flooding in anticipation. She rested her hand lightly on his shoulder as she stepped out of her panties, trembling in expectation as his hands softly moved up her smooth legs. His fingertips pressed against her soaking lips, tracing upwards over her slit and then roughly stroking her clit. He leaned forward and kissed her, licking her juice, tasting her arousal. She moaned deeply.

Standing, he slowly turned her and pushed her forward, making her squeal, bending her over the arm of the leather sofa. Moving swiftly behind, he tapped her feet wider apart and pulled his trousers down and stood between her legs, her gushing pussy rudely exposed, anticipating the invasion of his twitching hard cock. This was happening so fast.

Belinda moaned. "Oh God Steve, he's going to fuck her now. My husband's going to fuck your girlfriend!" She hungrily looked him in the eyes. "Let me suck that big cock of yours while he screws her"

"Oh God!" Steve closed his eyes as Belinda slid down, still grasping his tool, then taking him quickly into her lips, slurping, coating his thick round head with spit, lashing her tongue over the tip, tasting his building excitement. "Oh God!" he moaned once more turning his head to meet Sarah's eyes, wide open in both fear and lust.

"Oh Christ Ste...he's actually going to do it...he's gonna fuck me...is this what you wanted to...oh God...see?

He took her suddenly, grunting, entering her, stretching her lips apart. She whimpered loudly, her mouth and eyes wide open in shock, feeling his entire length fill her, violating her velvet walls. Harder and faster he went, slamming, balls slapping, her slick juice flowing between her legs. Shocked but delighted, like there was no tomorrow, used like she was nothing but a rag doll.

"Urghh...Urghhh...Urghhh. ...Urghhh"

"Fuck yes!" she screamed, digging her fingernails into the leather of the sofa, her head bouncing wildly with each aggressive thrust.

"Is this...urghh...what you...urghh...wanted...you slut..." he breathed into her hair.

"Yes...Yesss...fuck!...Yessss!

He pounded into her aggressively, pushing her forward until her face was buried into the seat of the sofa, making her unable to breath. With one hand he firmly gripped her thigh, with the other he suddenly clutched her hair, pulling her head backwards so that she could see her boyfriend jerking his cock into Belinda's open, gasping mouth.

Sarah caught Steve's eye again and at that moment she felt Roberto's magnificent cock pulse and throb in her tight hole...swelling as he grunted, pumping her full of his hot, thick semen. Steve moaned too, watching the sweet delight on his girlfriend's face, as she received this man's load high up inside her. Roberto's cock pulsated.

It was too much for Sarah..."Oh fuckkkkkkkk! I'm...I'm...cum...cummi...yes...yes...fuck!" she had felt his sprays of cum inside her and suddenly her entire body trembled and quaked, her legs shook and went weak as she climaxed, cumming uncontrollably, her cunt clamping Roberto's twitching length, draining him of every last drop.

"Good girl" he slumped over her, exhausted. He muttered breathlessly into the back of her neck, kissing her gently on the shoulder. She moaned back incoherently as their orgasm consumed them. They both looked up to see Steve, gasping, spurting a heavy dose of cum into Belinda's begging mouth, her tongue licking his cream hungrily, from her lips and from the tip of his throbbing shaft.

"Well" Belinda spluttered, wiping Steve's cum from her chin with the back of her hand. She reached up and playfully fondled his tired but still hard cock in her hands. "That's just got us warmed up!"

Chapter 14

The night passed in a blur. They lost track of time. A blur of skin on skin, a couple of lines of cocaine, throbbing excitement, laughter, touching and...more sex. They watched more of the orgy downstairs and at times were keen to join in. But Sarah and Steve lost all inhibitions with each other, with their partners, both Roberto and Belinda. The two girls shared a passionate time together, putting on a show for their men. They played and caressed each other with their fingers and tongues, pushing each other to the edge of climax after climax. They teased the boys, making them hard and ready to service them after each round of fucking. They took one at a time, then two at a time. Both girls lost count of the number of times they orgasmed and cum flowed freely from every one of their holes. More coke...more laughter...more brandy...endless fucking...

Steve's lasting memory before he passed out was guiding Roberto's still incredibly hard cock into Sarah's swollen wet pussy as she sat on Roberto's lap, facing forward so he could enter her from behind; reverse cowgirl. Roberto cradled her smooth thighs, pulling her legs off the floor and sat back with her. Sarah's eyes flickered in pure ecstacy as she felt Roberto's cock impale her, pushing deep inside. He couldn't help but smile as she stroked and encouraged his spunk filled balls as they tightened and began to shoot his hot seed deep inside her. Steve leaned forward and his tongue flickered and teased his girlfriend's clit, his chin rubbing against Roberto's pistoning cock.

Sarah couldn't hold back her screams of joy as she felt every convulsing spurt fire deep inside her tummy. Her body trembled as the most incredible climax she'd ever had washed over her.

Belinda looked on smiling, her eyes dreamily half open, collapsed, weak and exhausted, stroking Steve's leg, letting his cum trickle lazily from her ass, down her thighs, onto the rug.

Chapter 15

Sunday Morning

"Are you sure you still love me after watching me do that with him?"

Steve opened his eyes slowly, stroking Sarah's hair softly, her head lay across his chest. "Of course I love you, I love you even more"

"Am I a slut?"

"What? Don't be silly!" he groaned in satisfaction but his head pounded with a raging hangover.

"What must you think of me?"

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Oh God yes!... would you do it again?"

"Mmmmm, yes I would" a smug smile developed on his face. Flashbacks littered his mind.

"I suppose we'd better get back to Jane...she'll be going out of her mind trying to find us." They both chuckled.

"Suppose we'd better find a taxi then"

They rose from the double bed, stiff and sore from their exertions earlier. Sarah padded naked over to the large window and looked out, hearing the bustle of town traffic, squinting her eyes as the bright morning sunlight rose above the tall neighbouring shops and businesses.

Steve collected his clothes, discarded haphazardly across the floor and over the chairs. She turned, sighing, bending down to pick her small black dress from the floor by her feet. She found one of her stockings thrown underneath the sofa, the other somehow draped over the television. How the fuck did it get there?

The television was still flickering away. The only people she could see in the room below looked like cleaners, carefully picking up used condoms in disgust with gloved hands, wiping tables and scrubbing at stains.

Belinda and Roberto had gone, disappeared an hour ago. They had silently crept out without waking them. Well it saved the embarrassment of actually having to make polite small talk, Sarah thought.

"Have you seen my panties?"

"No"

"Shit!"

Steve dragged his trousers on while trying to look for his girlfriend's pearly panties at the same time. "I can't see them Sar, we'll just have to leave them here"

"Shit" Sarah found her bra then quickly put her dress back on, a look of concern on her face. "Jane's going to kill me" she said "I've only borrowed them"

"Oh leave them, she's not going to want a pair of panties you've fucked two men in...is she?"

"Oh fuck it, lets go" Sarah slipped on her high heels and stood trying to tidy her long hair. Bare legged, no panties, incredibly short dress. In the mirror, she noticed small bruises, love-bites on her shoulders where Steve and Roberto had obviously left their mark on her in their passion. She knew she looked like a shameless slut.

Steve couldn't help himself. "You're gonna be making one helluva big walk of shame my love" he laughed. Sarah glared and gave him the middle finger as she walked over to the door.

"C'mon lets go and get a taxi" She pulled the handle, not before glancing down and noticing a large diamond ring on the table by the door.

Steve saw what she was looking at. "I think it's Belinda's wedding ring, she took it off last night"

"Tut...Tut...Steven, how did it come to this...How could you...?" she smirked, shaking her head slowly "Fucking a married woman!"

"No comment" he headed out of the door and shrugged his shoulders.

They carefully descended the steep, dark stairs, coming eventually to the entrance to the café. Pausing, they glanced at each other, took a breath and walked through the door. "I don't think anyone's looking." Steve whispered out of the corner of his mouth.Too late.

A gaggle of ten grey haired, stubbly old men looked up from their papers, stopped chatting and stared. Two of them nearly choked on their thick coffee, spilling it down themselves as Sarah tried to move nonchalantly between the tables to the exit.

"Look...it's Jane!" Steve exclaimed loudly. All heads turned to see the blonde haired girl sitting in the corner. "What the fuck...?" He caught himself.

"Where have you two been? Jane said, obviously shocked, putting down the paper she was using to hide herself. "I thought you'd gone back to the house. When I looked for you, I couldn't find you anywhere." She smiled and pushed a wooden chair out for Sarah to sit with her foot..

"You liar" Sarah smirked back and smacked her softly on the top of her arm "We know what you were doing!" She tapped her finger on her nose.

Steve grinned too, thinking how immaculate Jane looked, full make up, perfect hair, dress hardly creased. How could she have possibly managed that after what they'd seen her doing last night?

Unabated, Jane continued. "No, seriously, where have you two been? I was worried"

Sarah looked sheepishly at her then lowered her voice "We met another couple and went back to their place, stopped over...you know?"

"Did you now" Jane pursed her lips "And this couple, do I know them?"

"You sound like my mum!"

Steve interjected. "Maybe, they said they knew you?"

"Go on"

"Roberto and Belinda, they said they'd been to your place, said that they knew you ...er...very well." Steve smirked knowingly.

"Oh...My ...God!" Jane's face dropped "I don't fucking believe it"

"Why?"

At that moment the kitchen door burst open, sending a hot blast of air through the café. Two huge, suited men, sunglasses wrapped around their heads, grim faces, marched menacingly through the café and stood at the door. One went outside and looked up and down the street, the other waited for his colleagues nod and then beckoned whoever it was in the kitchen to come through. A black SUV squealed to a halt outside the café entrance.

A man entered slowly from the kitchen. The old men looked away or buried themselves in their newspapers, not daring to meet his stare.

Roberto.

"Oh fuck!" Jane whispered "Don't look!"

"Jane! Jane! How good to see you!" It was too late, he had seen them and was approaching, slowly tightening his tie and checking his cufflinks. "It's been a long time" he glanced at Sarah and Steve and reached out to take Jane's proffered hand and put it to his lips, staring at her, smelling her perfume.

"Roberto, a pleasure as always"

"Steve" he patted him on the shoulder.

"Roberto...a good night?" Steve replied.

Roberto smiled and nodded in reply.

He turned to Sarah, a little guilty smile on her face, flushed in embarrassment. "Hello Sarah" He gently said. He took her hand and lifted it to his lips, kissing it slowly, kissing each finger in turn.

"Hi Roberto" she replied, noticing his dark eyes looking lustfully into hers. He released her hand and gently stroked her cheek, then letting his fingers wander over her lips. She kissed his thick fingers and felt them probe into her opening lips so that she could suggestively lick them. Sarah knew what he was doing and gazed back with seductive eyes. She could taste herself on his fingers on the tip of her tongue, the salty taste of the vigorous finger fucking he had given her earlier.

Steve looked on, incredulous, jealous. How could he doing that to his girlfriend in front of him. Yeah, it was OK last night but this morning it seemed different...somehow didn't seem right. He started to get to his feet. "I don't think you..."

Roberto turned, glaring "What was that Steven?" he put a heavy hand on Steve's shoulder, pushing him back down firmly into his seat. The bodyguard at the door stepped forward, quickly to be waved back by his boss.

Jane put her hand on Steve's arm to calm him, a warning darting from her eyes.

"It's just that..." He saw sense. "Oh, just send our love to Belinda from us, we enjoyed last night."

"I will Steven" he patted him on the shoulder, diffusing the tension. "Anyway I must go, business matters" He looked at Sarah and Jane once more with his penetrating gaze. "Ladies...Steven,I hope I will meet you again soon. He nodded, and turned on his heels towards the door.

"Shit!" Jane whispered. "Oh Christ, he's coming back!"

"Oh I forgot" Roberto said loudly, digging into the inside pocket of his jacket. "I think these are yours?" He tossed something into the middle of their table. Black, lacy, pearly panties. "Goodbye"

Steve covered his eyes. Sarah looked down to the floor in embarrassment..

"

Jesus, you two, do you realise what you've done?" Jane whispered again excitedly.

"What?" Sarah replied.

"That was Roberto Moliani" she looked at them as if they understood. She paused, incredulous. Seeing their blank faces she continued. "He's only the biggest fucking gangster on this coast!"

"Shit, you're having us on...aren't you?"

"Him and his wife, the lovely Belinda, run all the bars, restaurants, in fact everything in this town!" She leaned her head in, lowering her voice further. "Drugs, extortion, prostitutes. Do you know what I mean?"

"Oh God"

"Nobody messes with that fucker, he makes people disappear"

"But he said he knew you, that they had been to your house"

"Yeah, only because I owe him rent"

"I thought you owned your place?"

"I do, but I rented a flat off him in London and the bastard has followed me here."

"I'm confused"

"Him and Belinda lived in London for a while, before that they were in Chicago. Just after I'd moved in, he came over to run the family 'business' after his father died."

"No wonder they spoke such good English. Sorry Jane, we didn't..."

She waved her hand at them. "Oh never mind, let's get a taxi and go home."

The dreamy look, the one that said how well she'd been fucked, never left her face. Even after they had got home, undressed and stepped into the shower. She smiled and sighed as Steve massaged the soap into her tired body.

At nine in the morning, they went to bed, exhausted, shocked, but delighted at what they had done. They held each other, smiled and kissed.

"Don't forget tonight!" Jane called to them through the closed bedroom door.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds