A Loving and Forgiving Wife

Hank was busy taking pictures of the scene. Of Ron's head pushed up into Donna's crotch, of Donna's face, panting then giving a look of ecstasy as she moaned loudly.

"Again, again" she ordered Ron, who kept pulling her pussy lips with his lips and rubbing his tongue against Donna's clit. Donna came twice more, panting hard before she had Ron stop.

"Now a reward for my weekend stud" Donna whispered as she pulled Ron to the bed beside her.

As Ron lay there Donna looked at Hank who knew what he had to ask "Ron will you let Donna put her lips around your cock and lick your hard dick head"

Ron moaned as Donna's tongue flicked the side of his penis. She slowly and gently rubbed his balls with her fingers as she kissed her way up and down his shaft. Then she slowly enveloped the head of Ron's cock in her mouth. Her tongue swirled around it. Then she slowly pushed her head down on it, taking three quarters of it into her mouth. Then she bobbed her head up and down, dragging her lips up and down his cock as it appeared and disappeared into her mouth. Donna slowed down, the sped up. Not letting Ron come, but keeping him close to the edge. Donna licked the sides of his cock, massaged his balls and pleasured Ron. Hank kept taking pictures, both delighted and yet envying his friend getting one of Donna's great cocksucking jobs.

Ron's eyes were closed. He could feel Donna moving on the bed as she kept sucking his cock. Then he smelled the wonderful aroma of her pussy again and he felt her pussy lips being pushed into his face. He opened his mouth and his tongue again tasted Donna's pussy juices as he went to work on sucking Donna's clit. It was hard for Ron to concentrate on licking Donna as she was giving him the best cock sucking he'd ever had and he wanted to enjoy every second. Then Donna's efforts slowed and her head lay on his thigh and she told him to bring her off one more time with his lips. Ron focused and his tongue found Donna's clit and flicked and sucked on it. Soon Donna moaned loudly again, her body shaking, then she collapsed, fully relaxed on Ron.

Several hours later, Donna awoke. She looked over at Hank who was sitting in a chair, almost asleep and told him to ask Ron a question.

Hank shook Ron's arm to wake him. "Ron," Hank asked "could you please now pleasure Donna's breasts and nipples."

Ron, in the haze of just awaking, slowly remembered where he was and what was happening. He could hardly believe it when he looked and saw Donna naked on the bed beside him and that she allowed him to run his hands up her flat stomach to her breasts. His fingers slowly circled her breasts, lightly touching them. Then he rubbed the sides of her breasts then let his fingers just barely touch her nipples. They reacted and became long and pointed. Finally he put the palm of his hands around her breasts and he could hold her whole breast in his hand.

Ron was excited seeing his hands holding Donna's breasts and naked body. She was built so differently than Trudy. He was fulfilling his fantasy of having his way with his buddy's wife. He was touching her breasts, smaller than Trudy's but such long nipples. Ron then kissed the side of Donna's breasts and his tongue swirled around her erect nipples. His lips formed around them and he sucked her nipples while flicking the tip of them with his tongue.

Then he heard Hank ask "Ron, could you use your fingers on Donna's naked pussy to excite her now."

Again Ron could hardly believe it as he ran his hand down Donna's naked body beside him and that she allowed him to run his hands over her flat stomach to her pussy and slowly let his fingers start rubbing her pussy lips. His fingers worked in further. Ron could feel Donna get moister and slippery. While his lips still sucked softly on Donna's nipples, his fingers worked faster and harder in Donna's pussy and Donna's breathing quickened. More and more fingering, more and more sucking on her nipples, then Donna moaned and Ron felt her pussy tightened and quiver around his inserted fingers.

Then Hank told "Ron, its time now. Will you put the head of your hard cock between Donna's legs and touch her pussy lips with it. I want you to start slipping your cock into my wife."

Donna smiled to herself hearing Hank ask his best friend to fuck her, he was paying for his session with that nasty Wendy woman. Donna was on her back and spread her legs and looked invitingly to Ron. Ron positioned himself between Donna's legs then held himself up with his arms. He shifted so the head of his hard cock just touched Donna's newly shaved pussy lips, which were glistening after Ron's fabulous fingering session.

"Ron," Hank said as he breathed shallowly "Please push your cock into my wife Donna. Could you start screwing her now, I want you to fuck my wive, now."

"Take some pictures" Donna ordered Hank "and make sure you get some close ups, I want a shot of every centimetre of Ron going into me".

Slowly Ron pushed in, holding himself up off of Donna to make sure Hank had a good view for his camera. Ron was thrilled. This had been a moment he had fantasized about for 30 years. His cock would have been rock hard, even without the Cialis at the prospect of entering Donna's pussy. It was no longer just a fantasy. He loved the feel, the tension and the exhilaration as the head of his cock began penetrating Donna. He pushed in further and could feel her moist silken skin rubbing along his bare hard cock as he slowly pushed it into her.

Hank was taking pictures. Ron pushed in more, he was halfway in. He stopped to let Donna adjust to him. Hank took a close-up. Ron felt her relax and he pushed in more. Finally he was fully in, his whole length was buried in Donna. He felt Donna tighten and relax her pussy muscles around his fully enclosed cock.

Hank was watching closely, photographing every slow step of Ron penetrating his wife. Hank loved the sight of Ron holding himself up over his wife, his naked hard cock fully in Donna, his pubic hair now touching Donna's newly shaved skin. It was hard for him to believe this, at last his fantasy of having his best buddy experiencing the feel of his cock welcomed into his wife's vagina was actually happening.

Donna too was enjoying the moment. Her body was tingling from having come because of Ron's fingers and now she was bubbling over with sexual excitement, feeling Ron slowly push apart her pussy lips with his circumcised cock head, then slowly push into her. The feel of his hard bare penis as it slipped into her inside passage sent electrical charges off in her. He felt so long and hard. She could feel him in her, deep in her. She was revelling in the excitement of having a new man inside her, that even at 50, she could stimulate a different man to such a hard erection to such a state of desire for her body.

Donna squeezed Ron's cock, pulling her cunt muscles hard together, then released him. So many feelings. The sensation of a different shaped cock in her. The wild ego boosting pleasure of another man hot and hard for her, wanting her physically, wanting to fuck her wildly.

Donna's plan for revenge on Hank was working she thought. She took nasty pleasure knowing she had forced her husband to ask Ron to screw her, that he was watching now as his buddy push his naked cock into her, that Hank knew she could feel the skin of Ron's erect penis directly in her. This was the revenge she was after, making Hank watch as she spread her legs wide and enthusiastically invited the hard cock of his childhood friend to invade her vagina and pleasure her. To make Hank watch as she pleasured Ron, and see that she too could turn on another man to the point of making him explode inside of her. Plus this was the pleasure and enjoyment she was after, the feel of a different shaped cock entering her, the feel of Ron's warm large cock in her, intent on pleasuring her.

"Now pound into me Ron," Donna then chanted with passion, "fuck me hard, fuck me hard, fuck me, fuck me. Fuck me hard with Hank watching. Fuck me. Push that hard cock of yours into me again and again. Let me feel what its like to have a different cock fucking me. Fuck my little cunt until I'm in ecstasy!!!!!"

Ron needed little urging to follow Donna's orders. He started thrusting hard and quick into her. He felt Donna responding, her hips thrusting to his. Her pelvis crashing to meet his.

Ron could no longer hold himself up over her and lay on her thrusting rapidly into her. Ron loved the feeling of her small breasts pushed to his chest and her small body writhing under him. He pumped into her, fucking her wildly for every angle he could. He held her petite waist in his hands while he thumped her hard. He squeezed her breasts as he rammed his cock deep into her. He kissed her neck, her face, her lips while he repeatedly pushed his erect penis in and out of her.

They rolled on to their sides and kept hard at it. Ron rolled on his back and he slipped out of Donna. She straddled his hips and she placed the tip of his cock between her pussy lips. She told Hank to get good pictures then slowly lowered herself on to Ron's erect shaft. Ron and Hank watched mesmerized as it slowly disappeared completely into her.

Ron thrust his hips, his cock penetrating even further into Donna. Ron loved the view when he looked up. Hank had told him Donna loved this position and how great it was seeing Donna's breasts bounce as he thrust into her. Ron wanted to see for himself and thrust into her and watched her breasts shake with each of his hard thrusts. Faster and faster they thrust at each other.

Deeper Donna ordered and Ron thrust deep into her, lifting his hips and Donna so he could push even deeper into her pussy.

Donna and Ron were no longer aware of Hank taking pictures of their wild lovemaking.

Then Donna panted out to Ron "Come! Come in me now. Shoot your load into me." And she arched her back and moaned as Ron kept thrusting harder and faster. Ron's hands went to her breasts and grabbed them tight. His back then arched too, and Hank took pictures of the two sweaty bodies, backs arched, Ron's hands gripping Donna's breasts. Their faces full of sexual tension, then moments later, Ron pushed in deeper, his cock seemed to stretch longer and he felt his balls pull up and the moment of inevitability came.

Donna felt Ron lengthen and thicken, his thrusting became frantic. She felt Ron push deep into her then he went rigid, paralysed as he felt a wave of cum push out of his balls through his cock and empty into Donna. She felt the stream of cum deep in her vagina and she felt herself come as Ron started to thrust again and again deep into her.

Soon the two lovers collapsed and slipped into sleep, Ron's cock still hard enough to stay in Donna.

It was morning when they awoke. Hank brought in a tray of coffee, juice and croissants. Donna looked at him and said, "You've gone soft. Stroke yourself till your hard."

Then she reached out and grabbed his balls, weighing them again then squeezing them. "Get yourself good and hard, I want you close to bursting all day. I want your balls aching so bad as you watch Ron empty his balls into me. I want you wanting me so bad that you never think about screwing another pussy again!"

Ron again was just waking up and could hardly believe that what he was seeing and feeling wasn't a dream. There he was naked, in bed and beside him was Donna. Her naked slim body pressed to him, her hand lightly stroking his cock. He felt it harden. Only in his wildest fantasies did something like this happen. But this was real.

Hank set the tray on the bed and watched the two drink their coffee and eat. He felt a slight pang of jealousy watching Ron, sitting there drinking his coffee, while Donna casually played with his hardening shaft.

Hank cleared away the dishes and Donna said to Ron "Slowly pleasure me. I'm just going to lie here. You use your lips and fingers and hands to make me feel wonderful."

Ron followed her orders and slowly rubbed and kissed Donna all over. She lay there, her eyes shut, absorbing every second of pleasure. Ron's lips kissed her neck, her face, and slowly kissed down to her nipples. While lightly stroking a nipple with his tongue, Ron's fingers found her clit and he slowly increased the speed flicking her. Soon Donna was panting and moaning. Ron touched her inner thigh and she spread her legs far apart inviting him to put his head between her thighs and use his lips.

Donna moaned and groaned, enjoying every second of her pleasuring session. Donna came in a shuddering climax and Ron continued to slowly stroke her naked body as she recovered.

Donna ordered the two men to go shower. She too showered but alone, then the three gathered in the kitchen for another cup of coffee and more breakfast.

Donna came into the kitchen wearing lacy baby doll pjs, and nothing else. The two men could make out her breasts through the lace and whenever she bent over they got a pussy flash.

Donna told Ron that at their nephew's wedding, some of his crazy aunts on the other side of the family gave the groom a list of advice, one piece was never cook bacon in the nude. But she wanted bacon for brunch and Hank would have to cook it nude. Hank was none too pleased, but as he found the splatter screen so it wasn't as bad as he feared. But when he turned back to the table where Donna and Ron sat he saw Donna's foot was up under the table and her toes were playing with Ron's balls. Hank's balls ached for attention and relief. His semi-hard cock ached for action. Just looking at the sexually satisfied expressions on Donna's and Ron's faces made him long to ravish his wife there and now on the kitchen floor.

Following brunch they went back to the bedroom and Donna had Ron lie on the bed and blindfolded him telling him to lie still as if he was tied up. She then proceeded to pleasure him. Slowly massaging him with the oils. Her hands working up and down his body. Then she pulled out a feather and tickled him. Then she brought out the birch branches they used in the sauna. Ron flinched when she first lightly slapped his back with them. She slowly worked her way up and down his legs, bum and back, lightly lashing his skin with the fine birch branches. She then had him roll over and did the same on his front, only lighter.

Then Donna put down the birch branches and slowly dragged her breasts over his front. The contrast between the light sting of the branches and the dragging nipples on his tingling skin stimulated Ron. He started to reach for Donna's breasts but she pulled back and slapped his hand telling him to lie still. She dragged her nipples up and down his chest, over his nipples. Then up and down his legs. She shifted and dragged her nipples over his face. She let him lick them as she dragged them across his lips. Then she dragged them down his chest and stomach. Slowly she circled his hard cock with them then tickled his balls with her nipples.

Donna then pushed her breasts together with her hands and tit fucked Ron. He was frustrated as he knew what she was doing and wanted to watch but knew it would stop if he took off the blindfold.

Now that Ron was hard and erect, Donna started to kiss the tip of his cock, then slowly engulfed it, swirling her tongue around his cock head. Donna kept at this for many minutes. Ron was almost bursting as Donna's fingers played with his balls. She built up her rhythm then slowed, building up the urgency in Ron's balls, then relenting. Ron was lying there, blindfolded, not allowed to move, getting the most mind blowing cock sucking ever in his life. Way better than Trudy had ever given him. Then Donna looked at Hank, who had been watching and photographing it all.

Hank understood and asked Ron "Ron this time, I want you to shoot your load into Donna's mouth when you come as she sucks your cock."

Donna loved having Hank ask Ron to do that, as she had never, ever allowed Hank to come in her mouth. She was giving Ron something Hank had never experienced with her. She slowly played with Ron's balls and swirled her tongue and sucked Ron's cock deep into her mouth. She started bobbing up and down on Ron's shaft,Ron felt his urgency building and building. He didn't want this to end but Donna kept sucking harder and harder, and finally he reached the point of no return and his balls tightened and he felt his cum shoot into Donna's mouth.

Donna kept sucking and Ron shoot another spasm of cum into her. Donna slowly sucked the tip of his cock, licking it, making sure all his cum went into her mouth. Hank took pictures of it all, of some cum on her lips, of her swallowing a mouthful of Ron's cum.

Ron was slowly coming down from such a fantastic experience. Donna felt so powerful, making Ron lie still while she stimulated him to the finish. Hank felt very erotically excited, seeing his normally reticent wife, taking over and controlling the both of them and then pleasuring Ron so thoroughly.

"Now pleasure me, you just can't put your cock into me until I say so." Donna told Ron, taking the blindfold off him and handing him a box of items.

Donna put the blindfold on herself and lay on her front, naked and spread-eagled on the bed. Ron opened the box. There were more massage oils, a jar of chocolate sauce, some honey and a vibrator. Ron started with a slow massage, first on her back then rolling her over and massaging her front, including her breasts. Ron picked up the feather Donna had used on him and tickled her gently with it. He then picked up the birch whip and gently tapped Donna's naked body with it. Donna's skin was tingling from her different stimulations.

Then Ron had Hank warm the jar of chocolate sauce and the honey in water in the sink as he used his lips to massage Donna, purposely missing her pussy. Then when Hank brought him the warmed honey, Ron dribbled it on her nipples and breasts. He slowly licked and sucked the honey off her breasts and nipples. Donna's nipples became very long and elongated. Ron's tongue swirled around them. The sweet taste of honey and feel of the hard nipples stimulated Ron and he had to restrain himself from plunging his hard cock between Donna's open wide legs.

For Donna, the attention to her nipples following the massage and gentle beating with the birch whip, was sending flashes of lightening going from her breasts to her brain. Then Ron drizzled the warm chocolate sauce over her stomach and down to her naked pussy. He had put some pillows under her hips, lifting her pussy up off the bed. Ron's fingers opened her pussy lips and he carefully poured some of the chocolate into her. Donna was amazed at this new sensation of the warm thick sauce flowing down into her raised vagina, deep into her, warming her along the way. Then Ron started licking the chocolate off her her. Slowly licking her flat stomach, then newly naked skin near her pussy. He licked her outside pussy lips then started sucking the chocolate from her pussy, sticking his tongue in her as deep as possible to get the chocolate . The taste of Donna's moist fluids and the chocolate drove Ron to distraction. He had the powerful urge to let his cock chase the chocolate to Donna's deep recesses. But Donna wouldn't let him.

Finally Ron turned on the vibrator. Hank wondered when Donna had bought it, she had never shown the slightest interest in sex toys of any type before. Ron rubbed the vibrator on the insides of Donna's thighs then up to her arms. He touched it gently to her breasts and nipples then slowly worked his way down Donna to her pussy. He touched it to her pussy lips then used it to penetrate her. He thrust it in and out, he pulled it up and down her naked slit. He touched it to her clit and watched Donna squirming with pleasure, enjoying the unseen stimulation of her naked body. Ron even pulled it out and held the chocolate and pussy juice smeared vibrator to Donna's lips and she licked and tasted it.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds