A Loving Wife In The Car

Just as I was getting near to my orgasm, he would move his hand away and let me calm down. All this teasing was starting to make me change my mind about how far I would take this. I already had my husband's approval, so what was stopping me? I guess I was a little scared because I hadn't done anything like this in a long time. Just then he started rubbing my clit again and I couldn't take it anymore.

I looked into his eyes and whispered to him I was ready to go. He asked where I was going, and I said I hadn't decided yet, but I would like him to come with me. He got up and went to the bar to pay the tab. I grabbed my phone and read what my husband sent me. He told me to let go and have fun. The only thing he said was to be careful. At this point I wasn't thinking straight. I was always careful. I told him I had just invited him to come with me and that I would be careful. I told him I loved him, and asked if he was absolutely sure this was ok.

His response came quick. He said he was sure he wanted this and that I should enjoy it as much as I could. I told him I would and I would text him when I got home safe and sound. I put my phone in my purse and looked over at Sally. She winked at me as Greg walked up. He extended his hand and helped me up. As soon as I was in his arms, I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him again. His lips tasted like sugar. It was intoxicating. We walked towards the door hand in hand.

Once we were in the parking lot, I felt myself getting scared. I really hadn't planned for this to happen, but he was so good looking and he danced so well, and he felt so good, I couldn't have stopped it if I wanted to. We got to my Suburban and I opened the driver door. It was a tight fit, but I was able to get myself into the truck.

I looked over and saw him getting into the passengers seat. He looked at me and said his car wasn't blocked in and he could bring me back to get my truck in the morning. I didn't want to go anywhere at that point. I looked into his eyes, reached behind his head and pulled him to my waiting lips.

We were leaning into each other but the center console was digging into both our sides. I let go of his head, and reached down and lifted the cup holder section of the seat. I didn't understand why my husband wanted a full bench seat in front, but now it was completely clear to me. I slid over towards Greg, put my hand on his thigh, felt his hand on my thigh and we both leaned in to resume making out.

I felt his hand slide quickly over my thigh right up into my crotch. I couldn't help but start rubbing his cock through his pants as we both started breathing heavier. His other hand left the back of my neck and started working its way down to my breasts. His hands were working me over and I could feel his cock twitch in my hand every time I rubbed the tip of it.

I was going out of my mind. I couldn't wait to free that monster hidden in his pants. I reached up and started undoing the buttons on his shirt. He leaned back and helped me pull my sweater off over my head. Then he started pulling at my undershirt. Once it was free his hand darted up my shirt and started caressing my breast through my bra. I reached over and finished taking off his shirt. I rubbed my hands down his bare chest towards his pants.

I stopped just short of his belt, when I felt him tugging at my shirt. I raised my arms and felt it being lifted over my head. I was now down to just my bra. I felt his hands start kneading my breasts through my bra, then slowly I felt him pull the cups down and grab my bare breasts. My breasts were very sensitive that day and feeling his bare hands rubbing them and pinching my nipples almost sent me over the edge.

I heard a noise next to the truck, and looking over his shoulder I saw someone getting into the car next to us. Luckily I had tinted windows, but the front window isn't tinted. He was still pinching my nipples, then he leaned down and started sucking one of them into his mouth. I leaned my head back and grabbed the back of his smooth head and pulled him tighter to my breast. He was sucking and nibbling on them driving me crazy. Finally I let go of him and decided we needed to move. I pulled his face up to mine, kissed his lips, then whispered we should move this to the back seat.

He agreed, so we broke our embrace, and he opened the door on his side. I grabbed my shirt and held it over my exposed bra and followed him out the door. He already had the back door open and he let me slide in first. Once I was in, he followed right behind and closed the door. I had never sat in the back seat, but there was amazingly a lot of room back here. I reached behind my back and started to unclasp my bra. He was undoing his belt buckle. I dropped my bra as seductively as I could, reached over, grabbed his hands and pulled them away from his pants. My fingers expertly undid the button on his pants, then I started to unzip them.

Once I had them completely unzipped, I started tugging at them. He helped by lifting his ass off the seat and they slid freely to the floor of the truck. I scooted around and got on my knees on the seat, with his body facing me. I arched my back, feeling the hem of my skirt rise up over my stockings. I grabbed his boxer briefs and started pulling them down.

I could clearly see the outline of his cock through his boxers, so as I started pulling them down, I made sure to rub the very tips of my nails along his bare cock. He nearly jumped off the seat. I felt his cock twitch against my fingers as I traced the entire length of it. Once he was free, I picked his cock up and held it in my hand. I couldn't believe how big it was. I stared at it for a few seconds, then slowly lowered my head down towards it, arching my back even more.

Slowly I started stroking his cock. It felt so big in my hand. If I could have used my other hand, I would have, but it was supporting me. I licked my lips and started moving my mouth closer to it. I gently kissed the head, then stuck my tongue out and licked the tip. I kept licking and kissing it, then opened my mouth wide and started lowering my mouth onto his cock, engulfing as much as I could until I felt it hit the back of my throat.

I pulled back as I stroked his cock up, then back down. Each time swirling my tongue around the tip. I could only fit his cock about half way into my mouth, and I was stretching my mouth as wide as I could. I felt his hands on my back, pulling me into him. Each time I would bottom out, feeling the tip of his bare cock against my throat.

I lifted my mouth off his magnificent piece of manhood, straightened myself out, and pulled the hem of my skirt up higher. I resumed my position and started sucking his cock even harder. It felt so naughty sucking off this man I had just met in the back of my husband's car with my thigh highs and garter belt now fully exposed.

He told me to lift up, so I released my grip on his cock and he slid his body down on the seat, positioning his head right under my pussy. I felt his hands grab my hips and pull my panty clad pussy up against his mouth. I felt him start to lick my clit through my panties as I resumed stroking and sucking his cock.

I felt his fingers start to move my thong to the side, then I felt his fingers tracing the opening of my pussy. It felt so good when he finally slid one, then two fingers inside me. Once I was impaled on his fingers, he started licking my bare clit. It was hard to concentrate on his cock. I raised myself up a little and arched my back so he could get his fingers deeper inside me. I felt myself getting close, and decided I needed his cock inside me right then.

I quickly moved away from him before he made me cum. He sat up in the seat, and I swung my leg over his facing him, grabbed his head and pulled it to me and started kissing him. I could taste myself on his lips and tongue, and my head started to spin. I could feel his bare cock against my stomach so I started thrusting my body into his cock.

Each time I would raise myself a little higher until I felt the head of his cock rub against my panty covered clit. I slid back down the entire length until I felt it hit my belly button. I then slid back up the entire length until I felt it against my clit again. By now my skirt was completely bunched up around my waist and my thong was pulled to the side, exposing my pussy. This time I went even higher. I felt his hand let go of my hip and reach between us, guiding his monster towards my opening.

I felt him position the head right against my opening. I pressed down a little and felt resistance. I wanted him inside me so bad. I started kissing him and rocking my hips a little, all the while pushing down onto the tip of his cock. I could feel my muscles start to loosen up, and felt the tip start to enter me. I kept rocking back and forth and pushing down more and more until I felt the entire head slide inside me. I felt like I was being stretched wide open.

I continued pushing down and rocking my hips as I felt inch after inch slide deeper inside me. Finally I felt myself bottom out. I reached down between us and felt the base of his cock. There was about two inches left. I knew I couldn't take any more, so I started kissing him and rocking myself back and forth on his cock. It didn't take long until I felt a tingling in my toes, then up my legs and across my whole body as I came harder than I ever had. He held me close and continued kissing me as I wiggled and shook against him. I arched my back and flung my head back.

I grabbed his face and started kissing him harder and harder. I leaned over and whispered into his ear. "That was amazing." He just held me and kissed me as I sat there on his lap, impaled on his monster. I looked down and saw the sweat pooling up between us. I started coming to my senses, when I realized he was completely bare inside me. I started thinking about when I was due to ovulate. I quickly got off of him.

He asked what was wrong, and I told him he was bare inside me and I could get pregnant. We both had gotten so worked up we had forgotten protection. I remembered I kept a condom in my purse in case my husband decided to take me spontaneously. I turned around and reached over the seat.

I grabbed hold of my purse and started digging through it. I felt his hands on my bare ass, then his fingers trace their way down. His fingers felt so good as he pushed one, then two inside me. I started pushing back against his invading fingers. It was making it difficult to find anything. My eyes started to glaze over as I felt him start rubbing my clit with his thumb. I was about to cum again. I arched my back, grabbed the seats hard and pushed back onto his fingers.

"Ffffuuuccckkkk!" I slumped forward onto the seat as he kept fingering me like that. I was going to go crazy. I wanted him back inside me so bad. I tried fumbling through my purse, but it was no use, he was going to make me cum again. I stopped looking and just let him continue rubbing me and fingering me. I looked down between my legs and could see his black finger rubbing my clit. It looked so hot and naughty.

Finally I pushed back, defeated in my search for the condom. As I did, I felt his hands grab my hips and guide me to him. He raised me up a little, then I felt him guide his cock back to the opening to my pussy. I felt the tip press against me, and his hands pulling me down. I felt the pressure against me as my resolve and my muscles began to give way. I felt the tip of his cock stretch me open again as I started sliding down onto him.

Once I bottomed out, I leaned back into him, turned my head, and started kissing him. I whispered how good he felt. And he told me I felt incredible. I then told him to please let me know before he came. That I would gladly swallow him, but he couldn't cum inside me. I promised next time he fucked me, he could cum in me all he wanted, but not right now. Just as I said that, I felt my pussy tighten up and an orgasm wracked my body. He just kept holding me as I convulsed and pressed my ass tight against his stomach.

God Damn, that was three times. He must be magical I started to think. I raised myself off of him, and turned around to face him. I grabbed the base of his cock, slid my body along his, and placed the head back at the opening to my pussy. I was already stretched out and soaking wet. I slid down the entire length of his cock easily this time. I reached between us and felt the two inches still outside of me. I was determined to take all of him inside me. I started grinding down onto him, feeling the tip bump against me each time. I kept pushing down, looking into his eyes each time I would bottom out.

I felt something give, and I felt my legs resting on his thighs. He took a deep breath, grabbed the back of my head and started kissing me. I felt his hand grab my back and he started pulling me into him. I would raise up a little then fall back down into him. His breathing started getting shallower as I felt another, even more powerful orgasm getting ready to rip through my body.

I whispered to him, don't cum yet. I'm so close. Just wait another minute. He pulled me closer and asked in a very deep, almost animalistic way, "will you really get pregnant?" I felt the hairs stand up on the back of my neck. I started picturing his cum inside me, passing through my cervix and into my womb searching out an egg. I started riding him even harder. I was so close to having the most fabulous orgasm of my life. I leaned into him, arching my back even more, feeling his hands gripping me even tighter, and whispered, "Yes, you will make me pregnant if you cum inside me. Do you want to send me home to my husband with a black baby inside me?" He grunted hard, and I felt a strange feeling wash over me.

I pictured his cock buried deep inside me, resting right against my cervix. I could see the tip of his cock opening and closing as it bumped against me. I imagined my egg inside my womb waiting for his potent black sperm to fertilize it. I stopped moving all together. I started kissing him hard, just feeling his cock inside me. I knew he was close, and so was I.

I leaned over to his ear and whispered that I wanted to feel his cum inside me. I thought he was going to explode right then. I slowly raised myself completely off of his giant cock, then ran my fingers down to my mound. I inserted a finger deep inside me, and feeling what I was looking for hooked my finger on the ring of my diaphragm.

I started pulling on it and felt it dislodge from my cervix and start sliding out. My heart was racing a mile a minute and I felt like my head was spinning. I couldn't believe what I was doing. I was so clear headed earlier when I inserted it in the bathroom. I had decided that I wanted to feel his cock inside me.

I even thought about lying to my husband if he changed his mind. Now I was going to do something irreversible. I know my husband had said many times for me to enjoy myself, and I had read all his stories he thought he had hidden from me on his computer. In almost every one of them, the wife ended up pregnant. I was hoping I wasn't reading too much into it, but yet, here I was about to take his bare cock into my fertile pussy.

I felt it come out completely and gripping it between my thumb and forefinger, I held it up for him to see. I then turned around and bent over the seat. I quickly grabbed my phone as I felt his hands start to grab my ass. I turned back around just before he could stick his fingers inside me again. I didn't want to cum yet. I set the diaphragm on the seat next to us and quickly took a picture. Gary asked me what I was doing. I turned to him, kissed him on the lips and told him I was sending a picture of my diaphragm, my only means of protection, to my husband. I bit my lip as I hit send.

I was still straddling Gary so I set the phone down, reached between my legs and grabbed his big hard cock. I asked if he was still turned on or if I had ruined the moment because he wasn't as hard as before. He laughed and said "Hell No!" I then started stroking his cock against my pussy, teasing him with the entrance.

I lifted up slightly, leaned in to him, and asked him if the thought still turned him on that I could now actually get pregnant if I put his cock back inside me. I was still holding his cock in my hand and felt it twitch a little. He then grabbed my hips, pulled me down towards his hard cock and just as I felt the tip penetrate my pussy he started kissing me. I felt his hands pulling my hips down even harder.

I felt the head of his cock pass my entrance as I let go of the base of his cock and I wrapped both my hands around the back of his neck. I felt his hands pulling my hips down as I felt even more of his cock slide deeper inside me. I started kissing him passionately as I felt myself bottom out. I lifted off of him, then thrust down harder onto his cock.

I spread my legs a little farther apart as I started lowering myself down again. His fingers were gripping my hips hard. As I bottomed out, I felt the tip of his cock press against the back of my pussy again. This time I just stayed there for a minute feeling the tip of his cock inside me.

I still had a little space between my legs and his, and I knew I still had a couple inches of his cock to take. I started grinding down and gyrating my hips slowly as I pressed down with a little more weight. I felt something give and gave out a little shriek. He was holding me close and asked if I was alright. I told him it hurt a little, but in a good way. He started relaxing his grip on me and I told him not to. I told him to grab me harder help me. He asked with what. I told him I wanted to feel his entire cock inside me.

I felt his grip tighten up and I felt him thrust his hips up towards me. God the pain was incredible. I could feel every inch of cock I had in me. I started sliding up and down a little as he started thrusting upwards. The next stroke hurt even worse, but I wasn't about to give up. I slid up about half way on his cock, looked into his eyes, and leaned forward to kiss him as I sank down slowly on his cock. As I bottomed out, I felt the pain and his fingers digging into my sides. I moaned loud into his open mouth and dug my fingers into his shoulders. My eyes opened wide as I felt it.

Something opened up inside me. I felt his cock slide a little deeper inside me. I wasn't about to give up though. The pain was mixing with the pleasure. I broke the kiss and looked into his eyes. I didn't raise up at all, I just started circling my hips slightly. He asked if I was ok. I told him it hurt but felt good and I wanted more of him inside me. He grabbed my hips even harder as I started to push down again. The pain was starting to fade away as I felt his cock slide a little farther inside me. I kept steady pressure as I continued sliding down his hard cock. I let out a sigh of relief when I felt my thighs pressing against his.

I flipped my hair to the side, then pressed my body completely against his. I reached around the back of his neck and pulled his face towards mine. I was inches from his face when I whispered to him that he was now completely inside me. That I had taken every inch of him. I kept us like that as I started sliding very slowly up and down his cock.

I was only moving an inch up and down, but I could feel every ridge and valley of his cock as it slid deep inside me. I could feel myself building up the most intense orgasm I had ever felt. I started sliding down harder and harder. His hands were wrapped around me and mine were wrapped around the back of his neck.

I asked him if it felt good? He responded in a hoarse voice that it felt fantastic. I asked him if he liked being inside my bare, unprotected pussy? I heard him grunt and could barely make out a yes. I then slid all the way down and held his cock inside me. I stopped moving completely because I knew if I did I would cum. I was trying to prolong it as long as I could. I started squeezing my muscles a little bit. I felt his cock twitch. I asked if he had just cum? He said no, but he was close. I asked him if he still wanted to cum inside me now that he knew there was no barrier inside me. I felt his hands grip my sides, slide me up his cock and just stop. He said he was so close that if I were to slide down again, he would surely cum.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds