A Loving Wife In The Car

He took his hands off my hips and pulled me close to him. He started kissing me hard. I felt his tongue dart into my mouth. I felt the tip of his hard cock twitch again inside me. It was just at the opening of whatever gave way. I relaxed my legs and started feeling his cock slide ever so slowly back into the depths of me.

As I bottomed out, he let out a deep growl from within his throat. I then felt his cock twitch inside me again. I said, "Cum baby, Cum for me, Cum inside me!" I felt his cock twitch again. I felt his hands run down my back and grab my hips and hold me tight against his body. I felt twitch after twitch run through his cock. He arched his back and thrust his pelvis towards me. I felt his cock penetrate me just a little deeper.

He whispered, "I'm Cumming!" That was it. I grabbed his head and pulled it to me and kissed him deep as I felt wave after wave crash through my body. I could feel each pulse in his cock as I felt his sperm being pumped deep inside me. I couldn't even move. I just dug my nails into his shoulders as he held my hips tight. My head fell forward and rested on his shoulder as I felt his cock continue to pulse inside me. I knew what I had done. There was no turning back now. I even asked for it. I felt the final jet shoot from his cock. He just held me close as we both came down.

I kept working my muscles around his cock, trying to keep him hard, but it wasn't working. We had been at it for an hour. He probably just unleashed a billion sperm inside me. No way was I getting out of this now. We finally broke our embrace. I kissed him some more as we sat there basking. He then looked at me and asked me if I was ok. I responded yes, but I shouldn't have done that. He said he wanted to see me again. I giggled and said' "you may not have a choice."

With that we both started dressing. He asked me to take off my panties. I slid them down my legs and handed them to him. He said this was to make sure we meet up again. I said, "I will get them back." I then grabbed my phone, switched on the camera and took a picture of him holding my thong up. I then flipped over to my husband's texts. I figured I would read them when I got home. I attached the pic to a message saying, "Thank you for letting me have fun! I love you and can't wait for you to get home." With that I sent the picture to him. I finished dressing and so did he. He opened the door. The parking lot was empty except for his car. He walked me to the driver's side, kissed me and handed me his phone number.

I climbed up into the truck. I was feeling much better, and it was a short drive home. I drove home listening to the music as I felt his cum dripping out of my pussy. I thought about leaving the little puddle in the seat for when my husband gets home. Then I started thinking how would he handle this. It was one thing to be naughty and sleep with someone. It was a whole other thing to sleep with someone without any protection and come home pregnant.

I parked the truck in the driveway and walked into the empty house. I immediately had to use the bathroom. As I sat down I grabbed my phone and read his messages. He was jacking off in each photo asking if I had really taken out my diaphragm. Then he asked if I was going to let him cum inside me without any protection. The last was his cum all over his belly. I responded that I had actually taken out the diaphragm while I was straddling him so he could see it. I then said it was late and I might answer the final question in the morning.

The next morning I woke up in my short black nightie and black panties. I started rubbing my belly, then down to the crotch of my panties. They were still wet. I started rubbing my clit through my panties thinking about the night before. I grabbed my phone with my other hand, aimed the camera at my crotch and sent my husband a good morning pic with a caption, "full of a billion little sperm with no protection, and yes, I am ovulating." I knew he would still be asleep so I started getting ready for work.

After my shower I put on a black lace thong and matching bra, then a mid length dress and matching high heels. I lifted the dress up and sent my husband another good morning pic, then turned to the side, dropped the hem of my dress and sent him a side profile saying, It won't be long until I'm showing. With that I grabbed my purse and headed out the door.

Just as I pulled into the parking lot my phone buzzed. I started trembling as I picked it up. It was a picture of my husband naked, laying in bed, stroking his massive erection. He just had a question... "Did you really do it the way we fantasize about when I am sliding that big hard black dildo deep inside your pussy as you cum, then reach down and pull your diaphragm out and tell me to make that dildo cum inside you telling me how bad you wish it was a real cock." The shaking went away. I responded, "is that what you really want?"

He just replied, "YES!" I told him to stroke his cock and send me a picture and I will respond. Before I knew it, I had a picture of him stroking his cock, his face grimacing, trying to hold in all the cum. I asked him, "how bad do you want to know?" He said "Very!"

I pulled the hem of my dress up so that I could see the outline of my pussy through the black thong, then took a picture of it. I started typing, "Yes baby! I was sitting on his lap with his cock buried deep inside me. I didn't think I could take all of him, but my insides gave way and he slid all the way inside me. Just before he came he pulled me up and warned me if I slide back down on him, he will cum. My legs were on autopilot as they spread all by themselves. I felt his cock slowly sliding deeper inside me, and just like he warned, when he bottomed out he started cumming. As soon as I felt his cum shoot inside me, I came harder than I ever have. It was 100 times more intense than when we are fantasizing about it with you shoving that dildo into me. I didn't think a cock could go that deep, but I had every inch of him inside me. If he didn't succeed last night, maybe he will tonight." With that I exited the car and started walking in to work.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds