A Man Needs What A Man Needs Ch. 1

"Good baby, I'm glad to hear it. Ok, why don't you two go and lay down on your backs on the bed," I instructed, gently pushing them towards the bed.

"But there's not enough room Daddy… for both of us and then you too," Melody pointed out. "Can't we do it on the living room floor like we did that one time?" she asked. The thought of fucking both of these girls on my living room floor was very appealing but I didn't want to be too rough with Bethany at first.

"No, baby. I want to use a bed so we can make Bethany comfortable. Both of you go lay on the bed on your backs facing me with your legs hanging over the sides. Don't lay with your heads on the pillow but lie horizontally. Understand?" I asked. Both girls nodded and walked over to the bed. They did as they were told and I looked on with pleasure as both girls were staring up at me, their legs slightly spread, hanging off the side of the bed. Well I mosed on over to them and knelt down in front of them. Melody was smiling but Bethany had an apprehensive look on her face. Since I could have Melody anytime I wanted to have as much time with Bethany as I could so I started with her. I reached down and lifted up her right cleat (both girls were still wearing their soccer equipment.) to my knee and proceeded to untie it. She pulled it out of my hand and I looked up in surprise.

"What are you doing?" she asked me.

"I'm taking off your cleats Bethany. I'm sure it can't be comfortable walking around all over in them," I said, grabbing her right foot again and lifting it to my knee.

"I don't want you to," she said, trying to pull it back out of my grasp again. I held it in place.

"Why not?" I asked, wondering what her problem was.

"Well we just got done playing a game. I haven't taken a bath yet…I don't smell that good," she said, the color rising in her cheeks.

"Oh is that all you're worried about? I asked, smiling, trying not to laugh. "Don't worry sweetheart, pretty girls like you and my daughter don't sweat, you glisten," I said, starting to untie her cleat again. "Isn't that right, Melody?"

"Yep, that's right Daddy," my daughter said happily, wiggling around on the bed. I could tell she was getting antsy, so was I. We both needed a really good fuck but I had to take it slow with Bethany.

"Besides, I'll clean both of you girls up," I said and that's just what I had in mind. I finally worked both her cleats off and then I had to pull her shin guards off from around her calves and from under her feet. I then pulled her two knee high blue soccer socks off. I caught the faint whiff of girl sweat and it made my dick ache even harder. With that her beautiful little feetsies were exposed to my care.

"See, isn't that better? I asked, holding her feet up together by the bottoms of her heels.

"Yeah, it does feel better," she said and she wiggled her toes a little. That got her laughing and soon Melody was starting to giggle as well. Teen girls….

"That's it. Just relax and we'll all have fun," I said, smiling at the young girls. Bethany was smiling now as well. I let my eyes drift up her now bare legs till the view was cut off by her red soccer shorts but the left side of her shorts was riding up a little and I got the fleeting glance of her panties which were a pink color. I could feel my pre-cum oozing out even more but I took a deep breath and contained myself. First, her feet. With that I pressed my head forward a little and stuck out my tongue. I started at her heels and glided my tongue all the way up her right foot. She started giggling and tried to pull her feet away but I held her firm.

"That tickles!" she yelled, laughing. "Stop it! Stop it!" she yelled more, laughing the whole while. That started my daughter up again and before long they were both laughing uncontrollably. I just smiled and continued my cleansing of Bethany's feet. After a few strokes with my tongue, all the sweat was gone and they were glistening beautifully. That's the wonder with a teen's feet. They still don't have all the miles on them that adults do. They aren't covered in blisters or tough, flaking skin. They're smooth and soft not cracked or hardened and that's why I love them so much. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love every part of a teen's body but there is just something about their feet that always turns me on. Anyway, I kept washing her little feet with my tongue, enjoying every minute. Soon I was taking each of her toes in my mouth and sucking gently upon each one, savoring the flavor. I licked in between the crevices of her toes and all around the heel and instep. It was great. Not only did I notice that her feet tasted great but I also noticed that she had stopped giggling with her head laid back on the bed. In fact, she was emitting low moaning sounds. I was elated. Good, now if she is all loosened up then I will be able to do whatever I want…and that's exactly what I intended to do.

So I continued to suck her feet for a few minutes and then I moved on to my daughter. Now my daughter had had this treatment from me before (she knows my affiliation for feet) so she was ready for me. She already had her cleats, socks, and shin guards off and her pretty little feet were there, pressed together, waiting for my tongue bath. I scooted over a few inches and proceeded to lick her feet and toes. Wow, what a dream come true! I thought to myself as I salivated all over my daughter's and her friend's feet. My daughter just laid her head back as well and sighed.

"Yeah Daddy, lick my feet," she sighed again.

"Don't worry baby, I will. Hmm," I said as I nibbled on her big toe of her left foot. I glanced up at Bethany and she was lying still, staring up at the ceiling. I guess the stimulation of her foot suck had just overloaded her. Wait till you see what I have in store for you I thought to myself.

The footbath lasted for a good ten minutes until I felt that both girls were well on their way to submitting completely to me. While I had been sucking on their feet I had started to rub my hands up and down their calves, caressing the soft undersides of their legs all the way up to their thighs. They both just laid there and groaned. I knew that the primordial teen juices were starting to flow freely in their ripe, tender bodies. So I deemed that it was necessary to now de-clothe them and start to fuck them mercilessly.

"Ok sweethearts it's time for you two to make me happy too," I said, standing up. Melody knew what I wanted and quickly raised herself up so that she was sitting on the edge of her bed. She immediately zoned in on my bulging package and started to undo my belt. Bethany sat up as well but had a puzzled look on her face.

"Come on baby," I said, placing my left hand behind her head and gently forcing her towards my erection.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked innocently.

"Just follow what Melody is doing," I said. Melody now had my belt pulled off and was working at the button of my jeans.

"You want a blow job?" she asked, looking at me, wondering.

"Did I make you feel good when I licked your feet?" I asked.

"Yeah, you did. I liked it," she answered truthfully.

"I'm glad baby. Now you and Melody are going to make me feel good now too," I said, pressing her head forward. I looked down and Melody now had my cock exposed to the air. The little tart had dug around in my boxers until she had found what she had been looking for. I groaned loud. The heat and pressure of her hand combined with the feel of the cool air against my aching cock was incredible. I looked down at Bethany and her eyes were opened so wide, I started to think they would fall out of her head.

"Hey! No, that's bad," she yelled, trying to pull away. I held her by the back of her head.

"Come on Bethany. I helped you and now you have to help me," I said, almost pleading with her. God, please put your mouth around it.

"Come on Beth. It's cool. Try this," Melody said and with that the little Jezebel slipped the head of my cock into her mouth and sucked gently. I moaned so loudly, I almost screamed with pleasure. God, it felt so damn good to have her hot little mouth taking my cock. That's it Melody, show her how it's done.

"Come on sweetheart, give it a shot," I said, pulling her head towards my cock harder. To my delight, the girl scooted forward on the bed, her legs still hanging over the sides.

"Let her have a shot, baby," I said to my daughter who was taking a few inches at a time of my cock into her mouth. Now the good thing about young girls is that they don't know any better, even in high school, and I'm glad for that since, to tell you the truth, I don't have a really big cock. I mean, it's only like 6 inches long. It's really fat but not very long. It was always something that I was embarrassed about in high school, taking showers with the guys after the football games and gym but with these girls it was the biggest cock they had ever seen since Melody had only viewed a few others and Bethany had seen none.

Melody moved off of my cock and scooted to the side a few inches to give her best friend a little room. I moved my dick closer to Bethany's waiting mouth, my cock head only an inch from her succulent lips.

"Come on, darling. Open up that mouth," I said excitedly. She did just that and I immediately took the opportunity to push the head of my cock into her mouth. Not too much because I didn't want to gag her but enough to feel the awesome warmth. Oh God did it feel great. She closed her mouth around it and her blue eyes stared up at me, expectant.

"Suck on it gently, darling," I said, moaning. She did and I almost blew my wad right there. The feeling was incredible. I clenched my fists at my side, suppressing the urge to squirt right there and then.

"There you go baby girl. Oh yeah, you're doing great. That's a girl," I said encouragingly, closing my eyes and savoring the feeling. I could feel my dick head starting back up, squirting my pre-cum into her mouth and that made her take her mouth away. I opened my eyes and looked down at her. She had a quizzical look on her face and I could tell she had the taste of my sperm in her mouth.

"It's ok Bethany, that's natural. Just swallow it like anything else, ok. I know you know what it is," I reassured her. She looked up at me and then proceeded to take my cock back into her mouth, sucking gently. I groaned louder.

"Ok Melody, start licking my balls, ok," I said, placing my hand on the back of my daughter's head. I forced her downward. She had done that before and soon I could feel her hot, wet tongue gliding back and forth across my heavy ball sack. I was in Heaven. My clothes felt heavy and constricting so I ordered the two girls to stop with their oral pleasures. They did and looked up at me. I stepped back and quickly pulled my shirt up and off of my body. Then I bent down and undid my shoes. With that accomplished, I pulled down my jeans and my boxers, tossing them aside. I was now only standing there in my socks. Both girls, to my delight, were staring intently at my twitching penis.

"Aren't you girls hot in your uniforms too?" I asked.

"Yeah I am," Melody said and stood up. It took her all of three seconds to have her uniform, bra and panties off of her petite, sexy body. We both looked at Bethany. She started to blush and looked down at the ground.

"Come on Bethany, it is fun to run around naked," I said. I did a little dumb dance and she laughed at me. "See? Were all friends here," I said to her, smiling.

"Well ok," she said and stood up. It took her awhile since she was modest but finally we had coaxed her out of her own uniform, bra and panties. Her tits were bigger than my daughter's and I was glad for that. I love my daughter and her body but I do like some tit flesh to play with as I mentioned before with my wife. Bethany's body was a real treat. There she was, standing there, her right knee bent down a little, trying to place her pubic area out of our site. She is almost an exact match to my daughter except for the hair and tits.

"That's great Bethany. You are really sexy," I said, unconsciously licking my lips.

"I am?" she asked. She stood up straighter.

"You sure are baby. Sexy and hot, just like my daughter," I replied. "Have you ever showed your naked body to a guy before?" I asked.

"No, I haven't," she replied, blushing again.

"Well like I said, it's sexy. Now it's time for all of us to have some more fun," I said. With that I knelt down on the floor, tossing some of Melody's toys aside. I started stroking my cock.

"Ok, I want both of you to get on your knees in front of me and then I want to both of you to suck on my dick, ok? And Bethany bring me your panties," I explained. Melody nodded and so did Bethany…she was learning. Both girls did as I told them and got on their knees. They scooted on their knees over to where I was kneeling, Bethany handing me her cute pink panties that she had picked up off the floor where she had tossed them. The girls needed no further instruction. I watched as they both wrapped a hand around my cock and proceeded to take turns devouring it. I gasped from the pleasure and held Bethany's panties up to my face, covering it. I inhaled deeply, taking in the scent of her fresh teenage pussy and ass. It was awesome to my senses.

"Melody, lick my ball sack again baby. Suck and lick it," I told my daughter. She happily complied like the good little daughter that she was. I felt her hot mouth suck in first my left nut, spit it out and then inhale my right nut. Then I felt her hot tongue wash both balls in her warm spit. It was very, very enjoyable. I looked down at Bethany, still inhaling her sweet smelling panties. She was staring up at me and so she took her mouth off of my cock. She hadn't learned the fine art of jerking it while she was not sucking it so the only stimulation I was receiving at that moment was coming from the little Hoover at my nut sack.

"Am I doing it ok?" she asked inquisitively.

"Yes, baby, you're doing great. You're making me feel so good. Just remember to jerk on it up and down with your hand while you suck on it ok? Do you like sucking on my cock, baby?" I asked her.

She nodded. "Yeah, it's kind of neat. It doesn't taste bad," she replied and what would you know, the little cocksucker took her newfound knowledge and immediately put it to good use. She placed her right hand around the base of my cock and started to jerk up and down and then she placed my cock head back into her hot mouth and started to suck again. Now here was a girl who didn't need to be told twice. I delighted in knowing that I was the first to do this to her, knowing that no other man had tasted these pleasures before with her. I couldn't stand it anymore and so I started to lightly thrust back and forth into her mouth. I looked down, still sniffing her underwear, to see if it was making her uncomfortable. Her blue eyes just stared up at me and she just kept sucking. Eventually I succeeded in putting over three inches of my cock deep into her mouth until she started having problems so I backed out and just thrust in a little. I didn't want to hurt the girl since I think three inches was pretty damn good for a first try. In the meantime, Melody's mouth was having a heyday on my testicles. She was sucking and licking and nibbling all over my hairy sack and damn, don't I love the girl for it. I knew that I could only go a little while longer with these two at my dick and there was so many things that I wanted to do. Yes, we had the whole night but I still wanted a piece of my new little girlfriend and I didn't want to have to wait twenty or so minutes before I could go again. I had to move fast. I took Bethany's undies away from my nose and called down to Melody whose head was under my groin area.

"Melody?" I called. Her pretty face poped out from between my legs, spit down her chin and around her lips.

"Yes, Daddy?" she asked.

"While Bethany keeps sucking my cock I want you to go completely under me and start to lick my asshole. Would you do that for Daddy?" I asked. We had only just started doing this and so I was wondering if she would but I needn't have feared.

"Yes, Daddy," she said and with that I saw her lay on the ground under me. I lowered my body, careful not to dislodge Bethany from my cock. A thrill raced through my body as I felt my daughter's tongue lance out across my asshole. I keep myself completely clean for my daughter so I didn't worry about her licking anything she shouldn't have.

"That's a girl. That's right, lick Daddy's asshole," I said, moaning. If my wife could only see me now, getting a blowjob and rim job from my daughter and her best friend. Haha! I looked down at Bethany who was still sucking away at my penis like a champ. "How are you Beth? You ok?" I asked her.

She took her mouth off of my cock and placed her other hand on my penis. She started to jerk both hands up and down its length. I sighed in euphoria. "Yep, I'm doing good Mr. Lurden," she answered.

"Please, call me Ted. You're my new girlfriend after all," I answered casually, thrusting into her hand jerks.

She giggled. "Ok…Ted," she replied. I wanted to blow my load all over her sweet smile. I pulled away from her hands and sat up quickly. My daughter looked up at me, still lying on the ground, my asshole taken from her.

"Ok girls, here's what we're going to do now. Bethany, lie down next to Melody. Put your heads right together ok?" I explained. They both nodded and Bethany sat up and moved into position, lying down next to my daughter. What a site! Two hot 18 year olds lying side by side, waiting for my next command. "Ok, girls, I'm going to crouch over you both in turn and fuck your mouths ok and then I'm going to have you two take turns licking my asshole, ok?" I said, not waiting for an answer. I walked a few steps and placed my feet on either side on their bodies. I then crouched down with my cock directly over my daughter's face, pointing down. I realized that this wouldn't be a very comfortable position like this, bent at the knees my whole body weight supported like this but I resolved to try it. I looked down at my daughter. She smiled back up at me. "Ok, sweetheart, open up," and with that I pushed my dick down into her mouth, knowing that she could take more than Bethany. I pushed about four inches into her mouth and she swallowed it exceedingly well. "Ok?" I asked. She nodded slightly as much as she could. I started to fuck into her hot mouth. Damn it felt great. I looked down at Bethany and she was just lying still, staring at my cock thrusting in and out of Melody's mouth.

"You ready to try, Bethany?" I asked her. She looked up at me and nodded. I pulled my spit-covered dick from my daughter's mouth and aimed it at her best friend's mouth next to hers. "Open up now," I commanded and she did as she was told. She opened her mouth wide, almost comically so and I slid my cock inside, only giving her three inches. She closed her lips around it and I started to thrust in and out, fucking her hot mouth. Wow, it was good. I could feel more and more pre-cum seeping out of my piss hole into her mouth, down her throat but she stoically accepted it, looking up steadily into my eyes. I groaned and fucked her face for about a minute until I couldn't stand it. I pulled out and rubbed my cock all over her face; her forehead, cheeks, nose and chin. She closed her eyes tight and started to giggle. So did Melody.

"Oh you think its funny?" I asked both girls.

"You're getting spit all over my face! Gross!" Bethany yelled out, laughing.

"Oh I am huh?" I said as if I didn't know. "Both of you two start licking my cock," I ordered. Moving my feet a little so that I could hover my cock over both of their faces. Both teens turned their heads and lanced out with their pink tongues. I smiled and moaned as I watched their two soft tongues trace wet paths up and down my throbbing cock. Soon it was covered even more in wet high school girl spit.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 139 milliseconds