A Man Needs What A Man Needs Ch. 1

"That's right girls," I moaned. I took my cock away from them and started to rub it all over my daughter's pretty face as I had done with Bethany. She started giggling again and so did Bethany.

"Aw Daddy! You're getting spit all over my face now," she said. "It's slimy!" Bethany started really cracking up and I had to stop my cock swabbing so that the girls wouldn't start thinking about jokes and not sex. I let them relax their hilarity and then I moved forward and lowered my ass over my daughter's face.

"Ok baby, you know what to do," I said and she did like she had done before. It took her a second to snake her tongue up and against my asshole. She had only done it a few times before like I said but she was getting very skilled in her oral arts. She used the tip of her tongue to flick against my asshole and man, did it feel good.

"Come on baby, push your tongue inside," I moaned to her. She did, pushing in as I pushed down and soon her tongue was buried up to the hilt in my asshole. She wiggled it around and around as I stroked my cock. I moaned and sighed and looked down at Bethany who was staring down her face at Melody tonguing my ass.

"Yeah baby girl, that's it. Oh yeah," I moaned. "You ready to try Beth?" I asked her. She nodded so I pulled away from my daughter's probing tongue feeling it slide out. I moved an inch and lowered my ass over Bethany's pretty face.

"Ok sweetheart, just lick that asshole for Ted," I instructed her. Tentatively I felt her wet tongue reach up and flick ever so gently against the ring of my ass. I let out a gasp and lowered myself more and within a matter of moments Bethany was giving my asshole a thorough washing. I was surprised when she even stuck the entire length up my anus and I hadn't even told her to do so.

"Very good Beth. That's feels so good," I groaned, delighted in my new ass licker. By this point in time my cock was about ready to explode. Pre-cum was seeping profusely from the tip and I knew that I needed to fuck them now or I would just blow my wad on the floor and have it wasted. It really was a dilemma because I really wanted to eat them both out but I knew that my cock just wouldn't stand for another ten minutes of pussy eating and asshole rimming so I decided to get down to business. (Don't worry, I'll tell you about that later if you really want to hear about it) I sat up quickly, Bethany's tongue sliding from my butt hole, and walked over to the bed. My bones were creaking from the position I had been holding but the pain in my bones was very far from my mind at that point in time. What I was conscious of was the pain in my dick and balls. I needed to release my load soon and I needed these girls to be the repository of it. I turned and looked them.

"Ok come on girls. Come here and lay down on the bed," I sat, patting on Melody's sheets. Both girls hopped up from off of the floor and crawled up on top of the bed. They both laid side by side, staring up at me.

"Ok girls, as Melody can tell you I usually eat her pussy before I fuck her. Isn't that right baby?" I asked my daughter.

"That's right Daddy," she said, smiling. She turned her head and looked at Bethany. "It feels really good too Beth when he eats my pussy. He even licks my butt too like we did to him!" the girl explained to her partner on the bed.

"Ewww. That will feel gross. I've never let a guy eat me out," Bethany explained, crinkling her face up in disgust. I was chuckling inside. Here was the girl complaining that that would be gross when she had just had her tongue up my asshole a second ago.

"No, it feels really good. Huh Daddy?" my daughter asked. I nodded back, affirming her claim.

"Yes, Beth, I usually do that to make you more juicy but I think you girls will be ok. Have you even been with a boy before Beth?" I asked the girl, knowing the answer. She shook her head. "Ok, well I'll be gentle. Watch me and Melody first," I said and with that I climbed onto the crowded bed and laid on top of my daughter. I was kicking myself inside though because I really wanted to eat their pussies and assholes. Standing there had given me a great view of their individual bounties and I wanted to dive in and munch away so bad. Both girls lying there with their legs slightly spread, the little tufts of fine hair barely over their pussies. Both of their slits were pretty in pink, glistening a little with hormone filled teen dew. I know I shouldn't have worried though because I knew that I had all the rest of the day and night with them but still… Anyway so I climbed on top of my daughter and she immediately reached between us and grabbed onto my member. The bright girl knew what to do since her Daddy had been fucking her for a good amount of time by this period in time. She quickly pressed it to the desired slit and in a second I had thrust myself inside. I groaned and laid all of my weight on top of her. She yelled out in pleasure and held on to me, wrapping her arms around my back. On the bottom end she slipped her legs around my back and locked herself in place by locking her tiny feet together. I was held.

"You ok baby?" I asked.

"Yeah Daddy," she whispered in my ear. Her pussy has never lost its tightness or its pleasure. From the day I started fucking her, her pussy has still felt like the warm, wet, tight crevice that it has always been. I realized that I was only going to get a few strokes at her pussy because that was all I could take. After her pussy I still had her asshole and the pussy and asshole of Bethany before I would allow myself to shoot my cum. I went slow, savoring the moment as I always do when I fuck my hot daughter's cunt. Thrusting in and out she picked up my pace and started thrusting back onto my cock, heightening her own pleasure. I groaned and it took all my will power to pull out of my daughter's twat.

"No, Daddy," she pleaded, squirming around, trying to hold me to her body.

"I'm sorry baby, I can't hold out and I want to fuck Beth too," I explained. I turned to the virgin lying next to my daughter. She looked up at me with expectant eyes. I scooted over and laid myself gently on top of her small body. I could see her shaking.

"Ok Beth, did you see what Melody did? We'll go slow ok? It might hurt for a second but then we'll be ok. I promise," I reassured her. She nodded emphatically. I reached down and grabbed onto my dick now slimy with my daughter's juice. I scooted back until I found her narrow entrance and I started to push in. I felt her body tense up and I didn't want her to start thrashing around and hurt herself so I laid my weight on top of her directly. I could feel her heart pounding away a mile a minute. I pressed up into that hot little slit and I slid in until I reached her hymen. She tensed up even more and started to push against me, getting scared.

"Please no, I don't want to anymore. Please stop Mr. Lurden," she pleaded with me. I was too far gone, not really hearing her pleas and so I pressed forward, pressing against my obstacle. It turns out it happened just like my daughter's had when I broke hers. I pressed and there was tight resistance and then a spread of her membrane and I was inside. I heard her yell out in pain, a quick cry and then she held still, her eyes closed.

"Beth, open your eyes," I instructed her. She slowly opened them and I smiled down at her.

"That's it baby, I'm inside. See? It wasn't so bad, was it?" I said.

"You're inside? You're inside," she finally said with wonder in her voice. "It feels weird," she said.

"Yeah?" I laughed. I was gritting my teeth, trying not to spew in her pussy because I didn't want to get her pregnant but her pussy was just so tight. Virgin teen pussy…

"Hold onto me now," I ordered her. She obeyed and slowly wrapped her legs and arms around my body and I started to thrust up into her tight passage. My cock was only going in about two inches but it was Heaven all the same. I cursed myself because I pulled out of her quickly too after only a few thrusts inside of her hot box. I had to. There was no other choice. I didn't want a teen mom running around. She also reluctantly let go of my body, her eyes rolled back into her head, still making low mewling sounds. I quickly scooted back over to my daughter and spit into my hand. I reached down with the spit-covered hand between my daughter's legs and felt around her ass cheeks until I found her brown eye. I massaged my spit up into her asshole, her groaning and moaning, thrashing around all the while. I forced two of my fingers up her rectum and she yelled out in pleasure. I knew my end was coming soon so I withdrew my hand and spit onto my fingers once again and used them to rub my dick, getting it salivated. I then laid quickly down onto my daughter's form once again and once again she took control, taking my cock and moving it down and arching her ass up a little until she could press my cock against her anus. I felt my cock head make entrance into her hole and she felt it as well so she laid back and let me continue by myself. It took a matter of minutes but finally I had pressed my cock deep up inside of her tight little rectum. She just laid there, groaning with a dumb little smile on her face. So I thrust up into her ass cavity for a few strokes, until I had to pull out again. I quickly scooted back over to Bethany and slapped some more saliva onto my cock. I then laid down on top of the girl and moved my cock head around the flesh of her ass cheeks until I could feel the puckered ring of her asshole. She let out a gasp when I started pressing into her butt hole but after a few minutes more of her squealing and pleading for me to take it out, I was balls deep up in her colon. She finally relaxed and took it and I thrusted in and out of her hot asshole for a few more seconds until I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled back fast, startling both girls and jumped off the bed. I grabbed onto my dick and started to stroke it.

"Hurry, get on your knees in front of me," I yelled at the two teens. They pushed themselves off of the bed and took their places in front of me on their knees, inches from my cock. "Open your fucking mouths," I yelled at them, not really caring if I scared them. All I cared about was release and it was coming fast. I looked down at them and they both had their heads close to each other, their mouths wide open as I had ordered them and here it came. I yelled and my fist shot raced out from my balls and landed squarely down Bethany's mouth and into her throat. I could tell that it had startled her and it made her choke a little but I grabbed her neck with my left hand and held her in place. I then proceeded to empty my nut sack into her face as well as my daughter's. The next shot raced out and smacked her in the left cheek and her eyes grew wide with surprise. The next blast hit her on the forehead and the next few squirts I forced into her open mouth and down her throat. She closed her eyes and tried to pull away and I let her, turning my attention towards my daughter who was waiting patiently for her dose of sperm. I gave her all she could want. I held her throat as well and squirted a few shots into her mouth and then finished off my cum by spraying the rest against her right cheek and forehead as well. I fell back onto the ground, drained and exhausted. I had never had pleasure like that before even with my wife, even while fucking Melody. I had just gotten so worked up but God, it was well worth it. I looked at Bethany and her eyes were still closed and she still had my cum on her cheek and forehead.

"Bethany?" I asked, panting.

"Can I open my eyes now? I have to get this stuff off of my face," she said, her face set in a grimace.

"You'll get it off, don't worry. Have you swallowed what I shot into your mouth?" I asked her.

"Yes, I'm sorry," she replied. She almost sounded like she was going to cry.

"It's ok baby," I turned towards my daughter who still had my cum on her face as well. "Melody, go and lick my jizz off of your friend's face," I ordered.

"Yes, Daddy," she replied and scooted over on her knees. She grabbed onto Bethany's shoulders and held her in place and proceeded to stick out her tongue and lick away the lines of white cum that I had deposited.

"Eww, Melody, stop it! Stop it!" Bethany started yelling, thrashing her hands around. She looked like a little girl with a bug on her leg, yelling, "Get it off! Get it off!" Her eyes were still tightly closed. Melody didn't stop but continued licking until her friend's face was clean.

"You can open your eyes now Beth," I said, stroking my cock lazily. She did hesitantly and looked around. She looked at me and then at Melody and her mouth dropped open when she saw the wad I had deposited on her friend's face.

"Oh man Melody, you've got jizz all over your face," Bethany exclaimed.

"That's right, she does and you're going to lick it all off and clean her up," I said. She looked at me and I nodded. She hesitantly leaned forward and took a scoop of my jizz up on the tip of her tongue and brought it back into her mouth and swallowed it.

"All of it, baby," I ordered. She obeyed as Melody had and started to ladle the cum up with her tongue and bring it back into her mouth where she proceeded to swallow it. Within a minute, my daughter's face was clean except for a sheen of spit.

"Very good girls. Very good. Did you all have fun?" I asked. Both girls nodded.

"Ted?" Bethany piped up.

"Yes baby?" I asked her.

"Can I take a shower?" she asked.

"Sure you can baby. In fact we all will," and that's what we did. She freaked out a little when she saw that she was bleeding out of her pussy but Melody and I assured her that it was all normal. I had both girls suck me off in the shower and we fucked non-stop all night long. I was finally able to eat both of their pussies and assholes and fortunately I was able to fuck their pussies and sodomize both of them properly all over the house.

So you see, I have a great relationship with my daughter and most of her friends. Like I said, I have had most of her friends but Bethany has always been my favorite after my daughter, near and dear to my heart.

So I have been doing them any chance that I get. When I drove them to the carnival they would repay my kindness by letting me eat them out in the back seat in the back of the parking lot. When Bethany stayed over we would go at it all night long, with my wife just shaking her head and sighing. When Bethany went with us on our camping trip to Yosemite we ended up spending more time in the tent then seeing nature. I did them all over the park, in the grass, in streams, everywhere. Sometimes Bethany would come over and the two would lay in the back yard and sun themselves in their bikinis, their tight, ripe bodies glistening in the sun. I would go outside and bring them lemonade or iced tea and in return they would let me lay on top of them, scoot their bikini bottoms to the side and I'd plug away at them in their pussies and assholes, in plain view of the neighbors! We never got caught thank God but it was really, really arousing doing it outdoors like that. But I'm rambling so let me tell you what happened recently and I'll finish my tale.

A little bit back my wife and I were at the varsity football game, watching our old high school kick the hell out of some other high school from out of town. To my delight, we had made it there somewhat early so we were able to sit right down in front about five rows up in the bleachers. My eyes, though, weren't on the big football players smashing into each other; they were focused on the squad of varsity cheerleaders dancing around just a mere twenty feet away on the track surrounding the field. There was Melody, bouncing up and down, yelling her head off for our players to win. Every now and then she would turn her head, her pretty brown hair pulled back into a ponytail flipping around with the momentum, and look at me and give me a big smile. I would smile back, mentally undressing her slowly. Most of the other girls down there would catch my eye and give me a big smile since I had had relations with many of them. Bethany, who was in the last row of the cheerleading squad, would also catch my eye and smile big for me. Those were my girls

So I watched the game, mostly just thinking about the girls bouncing around in front of me, thinking about all their delicious body parts and what I had done to each of them. Well, try and go a whole football game thinking that way and as you probably can guess by the end I was dying to sink my hard-on into some 18-year-old pussy and ass.

The game finally drew to a close and my wife and I walked to our car and who should come running up to us but our daughter and Bethany. My cock almost reached out for them.

"Hey guys! Did you watch the game?" Melody asked cheerily.

"No, we just stared at the sky all night," I said jokingly.

"Oh shut up, you," she laughed back. Bethany smiled. "Hey they are having a party over at John Ralson's house. Can I go?" my daughter asked.

"Who's John Ralson?" I asked.

"God Daddy, you didn't watch the game, did you? He's only the best wide receiver on the team," she said exasperatingly.

"Well I don't know. Is there going to be alcohol?" I asked, knowing the answer.

Melody looked down at the pavement. "No…well maybe a little," she answered truthfully.

"Please Mr. Lurden (she still called me that in front of my wife) I promise we'll be good," Bethany said to me, hopping up closer to me, knowing my weakness for her taut body.

I turned to my wife. "What do you think honey? Can we trust them?" I asked her.

"Well I suppose so. But," she stared at the girls, "both of you are to be picked up by 12 and no later. If you drink make sure you don't drink that much and no going home with anyone else, understand?" my wife instructed the two cheerleaders. Both girls nodded their heads vigorously and agreed on a stack of Bibles that they wouldn't do anything bad. Yeah right. You two will be drinking and fucking come an hour from now I though to myself. Well, might as well get them prepped up. I silently thanked God for fucking up Melody's new car when her transmission gave out. Now I would have to give the two nymphs a ride to the place since Bethany still didn't have a car and Melody's boyfriend was out of town.

We all pilled into the Taurus and drove back to my house where I dropped off my wife. Both girls stayed in the back seat, chirping away at each other as high school seniors are bound to do. I was down the block when I pulled the car to the side of the road and turned in my seat. Both girls stared at me with smiles on their pretty faces.

"You two realize that there is a price for me taking you to this party, right?" I asked innocently.

"God Daddy, you're such a perv," Melody laughed, as did Bethany. They both knew what I wanted.

"Hey, I can't help it. Watching you two and all those other cheerleaders bouncing around for three hours was too much for me. I need some lovin'," I explained. Both girls started to crack up. "Come on, we'll make it a quickie," I assured them.

"Oh ok," Bethany replied. I smiled and pulled the car back onto the road. It took me a few minutes but finally I found a dark area behind a few of the warehouses that were on my side of town. There was a sickly streetlight casting a pale white glow all over the alley but at that point in time I wasn't exactly looking for a romantic scene. I pulled my car back into the shadows and turned it off and immediately stepped outside, opened the back door and crawled inside with my two primary lovers. There was no sweet talk involved here, no coaxing that I had to do. Both girls by now had been fucked in every hole, in every position from me time after time and so they knew exactly what to do and they went to work without a word from me. They positioned me in the middle and it took them a few seconds to have my pants and boxers down to my ankles. Within a second after that accomplishment they were both bent down at the waist, taking turns burying my cock into their gaping mouths. I moaned in pleasure as they took turns sucking and licking first my cock and then my balls. Wet smacking sounds drifted up to my ears and I could feel wetness between my legs as their excessive saliva started to run down past my balls and onto the car seat, puddling under my ass cheeks. I looked down and the two girls stared up at me, taking turns smiling and talking dirty to me.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds