A Man Needs What A Man Needs Ch. 1

"You like that you dirty old man?" Bethany purred, stroking my cock with her left hand while rubbing my abdomen with her right.

"Yes, baby," I moaned, pushing her head back down onto my cock. I forced her to take the length down to the root and she had no problem with it anymore not like that first time. I held her head down onto my cock, feeling her tongue swirl around the flesh until she started to gag and so I let her come up for air. She reached her head up, her eyes closed, panting for breath. I turned my head slightly and grabbed the back of my daughter's head, forcing her mouth down onto her Daddy's cock. Her tongue slithered up and down my cock flesh, making me grit my teeth in order to hold on.

"That's right baby girl. Suck Daddy's cock. Make Daddy cum, you little whore," I groaned out, loving the feelings of her on my dick. I held her head down on my dick, choking her and soon she also started to gag. I held her down until she started to flail her arms around, desperately trying to pull her head up. I finally let her come up for air. When the seal of her mouth around my cock ended, all of the saliva that had accumulated released and flowed down my balls, matting my hair down. It added to the puddle under me. She raised her head up; eyes also closed, and took deep breaths of air. She opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"Ok you little cock whores, it's time for some dickin'" I explained. Bethany opened her door and stepped out followed by me and then my daughter. I struggled to keep my balance with my pants around my ankles after all. They both looked at me, so cute in their little cheerleading outfits.

"Alright you two, bend over the hood," I instructed. A little time listening to me did well for their obedience for they immediately bent over the hood.

I walked over to them and lifted up both of their cheerleading skirts so that the fabric rested on their backs. I then pulled down on their underpants of their outfits and finally pulled down their panties.

"Spread your legs apart," I ordered and both complied at once. Oh God I love my life I thought to myself as I stepped back and admired their assets. There they were, bent over the hood of my car, legs spread, their tight, white asses shining under the pale glow of the light, the hint of their outer lips protruding outward, their assholes concealed among the baby fat of their ass cheeks. I waddled up behind my daughter and started to stroke my cock, which was still, covered in their spit. I took my cock head and started to rub it up and down her outer lips. She let out a groan.

"Please Daddy, don't tease me, just do it to us fast," she pleaded. The idea to play around with the girls drifted into my mind but then I remembered that they had to get to their party since they were expected so I decided to fuck them quickly and blow my load. We would be back on the road within a few minutes. With that I inserted my cock into her pussy and thrust in deep. Her body went tight and she yelled out in pleasure, as she is want to do. I grabbed onto the skirt of her outfit, which was on top of her back and held it, using it as my leverage. I started to pound in and out of my daughter's sweet cunt, savoring the sensation as I always do.

"Oh God, you whore," I moaned as I fucked into her pussy. Her only comment back to me was varied grunts and moans as I quenched the fire in her own loins. I looked down and saw that she was on the tips of her toes, thrusting back against my invading penis.

"Shit," I yelled out and tore my cock away from her pussy. I immediately raised myself up and spread her ass cheeks apart with both my hands. There was her puckered ass ring and I guided my head against it. She pushed back and helped it invade her colon and within no time I was balls deep in her rectum.

"Yeah baby, move yourself back and forth on my cock like I know you can," I ordered her. Being the wonderful daughter that she is she did as her Daddy had told her and dug the toes of her cheerleading shoes into the dirt of the alleyway. She then proceeded to sodomize herself on my aching hard-on. Once again, her only comment to me was her various grunts and foul language.

"You like that baby? You like my big cock up your little asshole, huh? You like Daddy's cock, huh?" I asked.

"Yes, Daddy, God I do," she pleaded back, still pushing herself back and forth onto my dick, her ass muscles gripping and sucking at my penis. I love fucking her and Bethany in the ass. They have such warm, tight butt holes and I have to force myself to pull out with a few minutes otherwise I go over the top and blow my load before I have done everything I want to do. I still wanted to fuck Bethany's pussy and ass so I pulled back from my daughter's anus. It immediately closed up and reformed its tight seal and she let out a disgruntled sigh. I slapped her right ass cheek and she yelped.

"Don't be rude. I still have to do your friend," I scolded her. She looked back over her shoulder at me and gave me a naughty grin. I looked at her friend and she also was looking over her shoulder at me, grinning and waiting her turn. I scooted over to her and without any chance to let her prepare herself I thrust myself deep into her pussy, touching her cervix. (I love doing that and she's the only girl I can do it to since my dick, as I said before, isn't that big) She yelled out in surprise and pleasure. I grabbed onto her skirt like I had with my daughter and held her in place, thrusting at lightning speed in and out of her teen pussy. She just yelled and yelled and I started to get worried that someone would hear but then I thought to myself, fuck it and continued to plow into her. I knew I had to have her ass and so I withdrew quickly and raised my dick head an inch to her asshole. I reached out and grabbed a handful of her hair and thrust my cock up into her back door. She just yelled out some more and started to thrust back onto my own thrusts into her butt. I jerked her head back and gave her a little sweet talk.

"You like that bitch? You like to get my cock in your ass, huh?" I hissed at her. She made no reply, just yelped every time I slammed my meat up into her rectum. Ha ha, she used to be so timid I thought to myself and I though back to that first time when she had been so terrified when I started to fuck into her. I knew I couldn't hold onto my load any more and so with a bellow I started to blast myself up into her anal cavity. Squirt after squirt of my hot sperm shot out of my dick and implanted itself up into her asshole. I was finally spent and pulled back from her with a grunt. My legs gave out and I fell onto my ass onto the dirt. Both girls did the like, their legs also giving out and we were all sitting there, panting

"Bethany, get up and squat over Melody's mouth," I ordered. She didn't even wonder about my order but acted upon it. My daughter was looking up at her pussy and ass.

"Squeeze my cum out of your ass and into Melody's mouth," I ordered Bethany. To my delight Melody didn't even look at me funny but opened her mouth and waited to accept my present, care of Bethany. Bethany lowered herself over Melody's mouth and started to grunt and I could tell, was squeezing with all her might and soon Melody was rewarded when a small dollop of my thick, white cum which made it out past her re-sealed asshole and dripped down into Melody's mouth.

"Swallow it all now," I ordered my daughter. I saw her throat move up and then down and I knew that she had swallowed it.

"Squeeze out some more for her," I commanded and Bethany started to grunt louder, trying to squeeze my seed out from her rectum. She soon got into the groove and drip after drip of my jizz started to find its way into the mouth of my girl. A minute later Bethany stopped grunting and looked at me.

"I can't get anymore out," she said sadly.

"That's ok baby. You both did great. I love you both," I said and I meant it from the bottom of my heart. Both girls smiled and stood up. They both got their outfits back into place and I pulled up my pants, pushing my now sated dick back into its cave. We piled back into the car and I started out for the house that they had given me directions to.

"Eww, there's a big puddle of spit back here," Bethany jokingly complained. Both Melody and I laughed.

As we drove along to their friend's house Melody piped up. "Daddy?" she asked.

"Yeah baby?" I replied.

"You know what I think of every time I swallow your load?" she continued.

"What's that baby? That's it better than a milkshake?" I answered laughing. Bethany laughed as well.

"No," she laughed back at me. "Every time I eat your cum I keep thinking that I am eating a new little brother or sister," she explained.

"Oh God Melody. Don't be gross!" Bethany said, scooting up and hitting Melody in the back of the head. Melody yelled out and reached back to hit her friend.

"Come on you two, stop beating on each other," I scolded them. I thought about what my daughter had said and it made sense. "Well baby, you're right in a way. That cum might have turned into a brother or sister for you. Maybe it was meant for you two to have," I conjectured.

"What do you mean, Ted?" Bethany asked, sitting up to hear me better.

"Well maybe that cum will serve a purpose inside of you two. Have you ever thought about having a baby?" I asked, my thoughts running away from me.

"What do you mean Daddy? Do you mean have a baby with your cum?" my daughter asked.

"Well sure, maybe we can try that out," I replied. "But don't think about that now, we're here at your friend's house," I said, pulling up at the house which already had tons of cars parked in the driveway and by the sidewalk. "Ok you two, have a good time and I'll be here at midnight. Be ready for me and don't fuck too many boys, ok?" I asked.

"Ha ha, we won't Daddy," Melody laughed and reached over and gave me a nice kiss on the cheek.

"Remember, you two are my favorite girls in the whole world," I told them. They both smiled and ran off towards the party. I pulled the car around and began to drive home. I knew I wouldn't be getting any sleep that night because the thoughts of what I said were spinning around in my head. Did I want to have a baby with my daughter and her friend? I knew I had a lot of thinking to do.

* * * * *

New story for the site from Le Chevalier. This story contains incest father/daughter. (Sorry I have taken so long to come out with a new story but I have been busy. This is a new genre for me so bare with me. All my others are at Extreme. I'm sure this form of this topic has been done before but I have added my own style to it. Hope you enjoy.)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 6044 milliseconds