A Matter of Trust

A pause was all he needed before he made his next comment. "Well you could change that."

"What do you mean, I could change that?"

"Well suppose that instead of us having dinner here tonight we had decided to go to a restaurant. Shall we say the new one on the Parkway? What would you have been wearing tonight?"

Tiff pondered for a moment and then described in stunning detail an outfit that I had bought for her as our special outfit. One designed to entice while barely keeping the wearer covered.

"And you expect me to belief you have such an outfit, and that you would wear it outside this house, especially to an open restaurant? First off, I doubt you have it and second, if you do, prove you would wear it. Model it for me, right here, right now. I dare you."

Tiff had just the right amount of buzz going and I could tell he had challenged her with something she would not be able to resist. She sat for a moment and then leaned forward to rise. From his vantage I know he got an eyeful of her beautiful breasts and I was envious while at the same time a bit jealous. But mostly I had a hard on that was aching to get out and receive some attention. My hand rubbed the material in the front of my slacks and I could feel the heat rising from my cock. Tiff grasped her glass and drained the remaining fluid and then rose slowly from her seat. Her robe did not fall into place and the view was nearly all the way to the junction of her legs. She smiled a shy smile and then whirled and left the room. Scott for his part looked around as if trying to determine where I was and also to get some sort of sign. I felt that the lack of a signal would be better than possibly giving my position away and so I remained silent in my little covey hole.

Scott then rose and went into the kitchen and poured her another drink. One more and she would be putty in any ones hands I thought, of maybe even pass out, but I did nothing.

We did not have to wait long as within five minutes Tiffany came back into the room. She flowed into the room in an outfit tailor made for her. It was black, full and a good bit shorter than anything else she owned. Thin straps accentuated the severe plunge in the neckline and the gold necklace and small pendant hanging between her uplifted breasts only added to the vision. She stopped about 8 feet in front of Scott and did a little turn this way and that. The speed was a more than the dress could accommodate and the hemline rose to the top of her thighs and showed the fact that she had elected to wear a garter and hose instead of pantyhose.

"Damn, I would have never guessed you would do it."

He did not say anything else but he did hand her the additional drink. It was not what she wanted, but she drank another large sip and since she wanted to hear more from him she began to ply him with questions.

"Well, do you like?"

"Very much", he replied.

"So you don't think I would wear this out of the house? Why is that Scott?"

"Well I figured you would do as Chris wanted. And he would not want you out in that dress."

"And why not, don't you think it looks good?"

"Hell yes it looks great. But the prize is what's inside. And he knows that as soon as he left you alone to go take a whiz or something every guy in the joint would be right there trying to get closer to you."

"Oh I think I could handle anything that came up."

"Do you really think a man that was after you would be so easily put off?

If now became obvious Scott was challenging her into a test of wills and in her condition she would most likely lose. It was also a trail he had taken before and it was evident with his next line.

"Yes, I know I could handle them. No matter who they were."

The defiance was in her voice and it was then that Scott moved in.

"Tell you what, let's test it." He paused and then continued. "The restaurant we selected earlier has a dance floor right?"

"Yes it does, so what?"

"Okay, we are at the restaurant, the dinner is nearly over and the suggestion is made to go into the lounge and enjoy a couple more drinks. We go in and find a table near the back."

Scott paused, looked around and found the stereo. He went over, looked over the selection of music on disc, selected one and pushed play. Soft music filled the room as he turned toward the dimmer switch on the wall. After adjusting the lights down just a bit (he remembered that I wanted to see what was taking place) he returned to where Tiff was standing in the middle of the room. The room had taken on a romantic atmosphere almost immediately as Scott sat down on the couch. He then invited Tiff to sit next to him. She paused and then almost reluctantly sat next to him.

"Now what?"

"Well about this time Chris excuses himself to go to the can and as soon as he is away from the table I ask you to dance. Not wanting to cause a scene you accept of course."

Scott rose and reached out his hand. Tiffany paused a brief moment and then extended her hand to him. He eased her up and with a grace and skill I never had on the floor, moved against her. His one hand he used to hold her hand in place and his other he used to place her arm around his neck. As soon as she was in place he released his hold on her arm and moved his hand back to the small of her back. The music was slow and sensual and the slow circles he was running around on her back heightened the movement of his body against hers. Within three minutes I watched her stiffened frame relax against him. It was then that his hand began a slow and deliberate plunge down her back to a resting spot atop the rise of her ass. He paused there for what seemed minutes before he drew his fingers into a half fist and began to apply pressure over her kidney area. Even over the music the moan she let escape could not be missed. Then on cue he released her hand from his. She immediately moved it around his neck as well. His free hand joined the other near the top of her ass where they began to work in unison. He was literally pulling her into his growing erection and she was doing nothing to fight it. In fact she was burying her face into his chest as this was going on.

The disc playing ended one song and was moving to the next and with that momentary pause Tiff moved her head from his chest and when she looked up at him he smiled slightly and then looked over her shoulder, not wanting to stare at her just yet. The next song began, a carbon copy of the first, and Tiff again moved her head to his shoulder. Slowly he moved her around the floor and with each passing minute his hands were moving in bigger and bigger areas of her lower back and even below her waistline. His actions were pulling her tighter and tighter against him. For her part she seemed to melt against his chest as her erect breasts pushed against him. Scott made sure his hands never stopped moving over her back and once I noticed he dipped further than before and began stroking the material covering her ass. She shifted a bit, whether it was to tell him no or to get a better feel I don't know, but he took it to mean no, at least for the time being. She was getting hot, but could easily bolt and he knew he had as much time as he needed.

Having indicated her displeasure with his touch on her ass he changed directions and began larger movements up her back and then spreading them out. Timing is everything and it was not long before his hand brushed against where her breast was struggling to free itself from her dress. The stroke was most casual and the returning trip was greeted with a soft moan coming from within her. She looked to be almost out on her feet and yet I know it was just a contented blissful state she was entering. Scott was about to hit pay dirt unless he really screwed it up.

The second, third, fourth and fifth songs ended without a break in the action with his hands roaming at will and her moaning growing ever louder. Then at the end of the sixth song Scott pulled his body away slightly and she looked up into his face. His smile was slight but the lust could be seen in his eyes even from where I was. He moved his head down towards her and immediately her eyes grew wide with shock as he drew nearer. Then the initial contact was made. When she did not recoil in utter displeasure he intensified the kiss and her eyes closed as his lips moved over hers.

The music started again but instead of continuing to dance Scott angled them toward the couch and she was mostly unaware as he eased her down to the cushions. His placement was perfect leaving room on either side of them plus allowing me full view from my vantage point. Finally I saw Tiff begin a silent struggle with the situation as his lips worked on hers and she even seemed to wish to break away, but just then his hand found its way to her face and the gentle strokes he planted there with his fingertips silenced her small and silent protests.

Tiff had crossed her legs as they settled on the couch and she kept them that way as he kissed her. However as his hand touched her face I could see her move a little and her legs had soon uncrossed themselves. Scott continued the kiss as his hand stroked her face softly. It was then that I noticed his other arm, which had started around her shoulder was now draping over the front of her dress. His fingers toyed with the material of her dress and then silently made contact with the skin showing on the edge. I watched as Tiff flinched but then returned to his kiss and the gentle finger strokes being used on her face.

Scott wasted little time before his next move as the stroking of her face worked down her cheek, over the curve of her jaw and then descended upon her neck. His fingers never stopped moving as they touched her flesh. Small strokes on her neck were worked slowly into her neckline and down to the deep plunge of her dress. Each time her returned to the top of her neck and sometimes to her jaw line before he ventured back down.

The strokes were agonizingly slow from my vantage point and my cock had already found its way into my hand as I stroked slowly but with purpose. I already felt my balls tightening and knew it would not be long before I blew the first of several wads into a waiting hand towel I had brought just for the purpose.

Each passing minute was drawing nearer and nearer to a point where I knew Tiff would stop him or at least put up some sort of protest. Still his hand was working and I watched as he was finally at a point where contact would have to be made with her breast. Even from my distance I could see that her breathing had increased and her breasts, normally standing proud anyway, were ridged and her nipples were like sharp sticks pointing out. Then it happened, Scott did not stop when he neared the material covering her breasts. Instead he moved over the surface of the dress until he brushed against where I knew her nipple was sticking out.

Tiff gave a startled sound from within her throat along with a sharp intake of breath. Simultaneously her body tensed and I knew it was over. Then it was time for me to be shocked. Tiff seemed to renew the kiss with an increased passion and need. She even appeared to struggle to get nearer to Scott as he kissed and touched her. As Scott stopped his movement down of his hand he knew he was nearing his goal of proving any woman is capable of cheating if given the right circumstances, but also something else he had wanted to do since he had first met Tiff. He was about to fuck her like a demon and make her beg for more. I could see the sly smile fighting to come to his face even as his hand rose again and then went right back to her aroused nipple. This time however he stopped right on top of it and moved his fingers over the surface of the material. He flicked the nipple back and forth and as he did I watched in disbelief as Tiff began to spread her legs ever so slightly. It was then that I shot my first load of the night. It splattered against the door with such force I knew they could hear it, but they were obviously too deep into what they were doing to notice.

Scott continued to work her nipple and I did not know if the lack of progression was to make sure she was ready for the next step, his own satisfaction, or maybe a little bit of a show for me. Regardless he continued to flick her nipple for what seemed minutes before he allowed his left hand to move inside her dress. Slowly, ever so slowly he worked the material until his left hand replaced his right as he stroked her erect nipple. Only this time he was touching her bare nipple, not just the material on top covering her. She responded with a louder sound from within herself. She then broke the kiss and moved her head back and slowly looked down at Scott's hand inside of her dress. Scott for his part did not stop his hand as it continued to play with her erect nipple. Tiff stared at the scene and then looked up into his eyes.

"You must never tell Chris about this. Promise me you will never say a word. I can't bear the thought of what he would say. Promise me please."

Scott looked into her eyes and moved his lips back toward hers as he said "He'll never hear it from me. I promise."

He pressed his lips to hers once more and began a tongue dance that was visible from my vantage point. Even as he did this his left hand moved with the precision of a Swiss watch never missing a beat as it continued to move over her breast and nipple.

I watched intently as she began to squirm on the couch before me. She was beginning to heat up even more and she didn't seem to know what to do about it. Her legs, while still close together had moved a bit further apart and her hemline was nearing a point of hiding nothing. Then it was as if Scott read our minds and brought his right hand back into play. It started right where it had left off, but this time, sharing Tiff's erect nipple with his other hand, then moved down her dress slowly toward the rising hemline. Scott paused for a brief instant before proceeding downward. His fingers barely touching the surface of her dress reached the end of the material and stood for a moment as if it were a cliff diver gathering his nerve. Then to divert her attention perhaps, he used his left hand and fingers to tweak the nipple already so aroused it had to hurt. The startle cry that came from her lips was drowned out quickly by the return of a gentler touch on the aroused surface. The transition was so smooth she seemed not to notice that his right hand was now resting on her upper thigh and his fingertips were covering the area very carefully before proceeding.

While she may not have noticed his hand on her upper thigh her body was responding, as was the throbbing cock in my hand. I watched in amazement as his hand began a very tight circle on her leg. Even as it moved over the surface, her legs were spreading a little bit more such that I could see the hint of her panties lying beneath. His kisses were becoming more intense and she was responding by allowing him to grind into her lips with his. It was then I noticed her hands. Still for so long, now they were wrapped around his neck pulling him into the kiss even more. I was witnessing a woman on the verge of exploding with desire - and it was my wife. I responded by unleashing another blast of cum into a waiting towel and still my cock was rock hard.

The scene before me did not change immediately but it did change. Scott continued his kiss and finally his hand began a slow journey up Tiff's thigh toward what I knew was a very wet pussy. Just as Scott's hand went under the hem of her dress and was within a couple of inches of her most private area her leg rose as if wanting to close him off while at the same time inviting him in. Scott used the moment to stop and wait. Then as her leg began its' downward movement he proceeded up her thigh. I knew as well as she when he touched her wetness as she gave a startled jerk and her legs initially began to close on his hand and then opened back up as if by magic. Scott for his part did not stop this time as his hand continued to rise until he had his entire hand under her dress. I could also see he had moved his middle finger against her openness.

The sounds were unmistakable as Scott began to rub on the wet pussy before him. I could hear her wetness as he pressed his advantage and moved against her erect clit. By now her legs were spread apart as far as her dress would allow and that was a good bit. With his hand on her openness and his finger doing its thing on her clit he broke their kiss and gazed down at her. The bliss on her face was as erotic as it was obvious she wanted, no needed, to be fucked and he was more than willing. Slowly so she could watch him, he used his left hand to pull on the thin strap of her dress until it was falling from her shoulder. With it falling it was a simple matter to pull it down and allow her bare breast to come into view. As soon as it was exposed Scott stopped and looked at it as if for the first time. He used his fingertip to trace all the area around her areola and then lightly touched her erect nipple.

"You have got to have the most beautiful breasts I have ever seen."

Tiff for her part merely smiled and closed her eyes. Scott moved slightly and then lowered his head down to her upturned breast. His mouth opened and he began a slow and sensual licking of all the area around before taking the hardened nipple into his mouth. As soon as his mouth closed over the morsel she moaned louder than before and brought her hands together behind his head and pulled him harder into her breast. Scott responded by sucking hard and her moaning became even loader.

I had made love to this woman for a number of years and I had taken her nearly by force a couple of times, while other times we had role played and then there were the times we had just plain fucked and I had never heard her make the sounds she was now emitting. The sounds were both arousing and at the same time alarming. Obviously I had not found what she enjoyed most with regard to keeping her satisfied in the sack. Maybe I could learn from this in more ways than the one.

Scott sucked and licked her breast for what seemed forever but then he finally raised his head and smiled at her. The look of contentment on her face was unmistakable. No words were spoken that I could hear and yet she sat upright a little and he skillfully unhooked her dress and drew the zipper down. Then with little effort he took hold of the material of began to raise it above her head. Tiff did her part and raised her arms and the dress, while covering little at that point was removed and discarded to the back of the couch. So she sat there in wet panties and nothing else. Scott reflected a moment and whispered something to her and she blushed. He then moved his hand over her exposed flesh like a sculpture might caress a work of art being worked on. As his hand traveled down her stomach I watched as she sucked in her breath, something she did not need to do since she had a flat tummy anyway. Then his fingers came into contact with her panties and she raised her hips off the couch so he could remove them without any effort at all. As he pulled them down her legs it was obvious she had drenched them. Then he used his hand to wad them up and he stuffed them into his pocket. While his hand was so close he worked his belt and Tiff immediately began to help him. Within a few seconds he was dropping his slacks onto the floor and Tiff was tugging at his erection through his briefs.

Tiff then grabbed the top of his briefs and began to tug them down. She struggled to get them over his erection but was eventually able to get them down. Then a shock, Scott was a good bit smaller than myself and I must admit it made me a bit happy at the realization. As she began to stroke his cock I was working my own once more. Her hand had little or no trouble reaching around his stiff one and the length was also unimpressive. Still the amount of excitement in the room was unmistakable. Watching her hand work his cock it was soon glistening with pre-cum.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds