A Matter of Trust

"Here you go baby. Suck this for me," was the words that came to me.

I watched as he took hold of her hair and steered her towards his hard cock. Now Tiff is not too thrilled to suck a cock or so I thought. Instead she gave a guttural sound and shifted down immediately. In one quick motion she took all of him down her throat and began to make a sucking sound like I had never heard from her. Also obvious was the amount of pleasure she was giving him as he began in earnest to buck his hips up into her mouth while his hands were forcing her down all the way. But she did not need to be forced as her hands worked downward until she had his balls in her hands and she began to massage them as she sucked him harder and harder.

The time was less than two minutes before he grabbed hold and nearly shouted at her, "Here it comes baby. Here it comes. Get ready, I'm going to blow your fucking head off."

Then he erupted and another surprise, Tiff remained right where she was and drank all his spunk down into her throat and continued to suck until he took hold of her and pushed her off. The look on her face was pure animal lust. She was literally dripping onto the couch. When he noticed he immediately smiled and pushed her back onto her back. Her one leg was dangling over the edge of the couch and the other was thrown over the back. She was spread wide and open and Scott took full advantage. He went down toward he wetness and started to play with her, tease her if you will. Inserting just the tip of his finger into her wetness and then withdrawing only to do it over and over again. Tiff was becoming like a caged animal and could take no more as she reached down and grabbed his hair and succeeded in pulling his face into her wetness. Scott decided it was time and began to work his tongue all over her wetness. Then when he made it to her erect clit she began to moan louder and louder. Just as I thought she could get no more frantic he sucked her clit into his mouth and nibbled on it like a tiny morsel. She was near delirium as she bucked and wailed his name.

Then Scott pulled himself up from her wanting cunt. His face was smeared with her juice and he looked near crazy as well but he had another idea. His cock had risen again and he wanted to fuck her before it was too late. He moved up between her legs and brought his mouth down on hers. Tiff sucked his lips and tongue into her mouth as she extracted all the fluid that was hers. Then as the impassioned lovers appeared to be heading for a rest, Scott took hold of his cock and slammed it home. Tiff squealed with delight as he drove all he had into her opening. Her legs rose from the couch and wrapped around his waist as she tried to pull him deeper and deeper into herself. Scott for his part was putting all he had into his efforts and Tiff was returning it all. He took hold of her hips and slammed into her over and over and over.

Just as it appeared that he was about to erupt he pulled out of her. With surprising ease he flipped her over on all fours and he moved behind her. He smeared his cock up and down her slit and then drove it home again. She always liked it from the backside but she seemed to be enjoying this even more. His hands grabbed her hips again and he was like a mad man as he pumped into her depths. Her voice told that she too was nearing another fabulous orgasm. His pounding continued and her tits were swinging below her in a frenzy. As for me, well my third load was released just then.

Sweat was running down Scott as he plunged deep into her wanting hole and her wails were getting louder and louder when he slammed her and waited. Just as she realized he had stopped she was about to turn around when he withdrew his vein covered cock.

"Its' time baby. Its' tie me you to get your ass fucked."

She shuddered at the thought. It was something we had never done. We had tried a couple of times and she said it hurt too much. Now here she was with a near stranger telling her he was going to fuck her ass.

"Please, no Scott. I've never done that before. You'll split me in half. Please don't."

"You fucking prima Donna bitch. You know you want it and I'm going to give it to you. Now shut up and enjoy. You know you really want it anyway. No way a slut like you wouldn't want it up the ass. So here it is."

I stirred and then realized I was rock hard again and could not move. I had no choice but to watch, and enjoy.

Scott withdrew his cock from her hot cunt and brought the head to her puckered entrance. She was nearly crying and yet she was not moving away. Maybe she really did want this. Then as if watching in slow motion he began to push his cock into her upturned ass. She was so excited and he was coated in her juice that when his smaller cock went against her opening it slipped in almost immediately. Scott paused anyway for a moment before he pushed again and again until he was buried deep in her anal passage.

Tiff whimpered a bit and then grew silent as he withdrew and then pushed back in. He did this a couple of time and with each thrust into her ass the cries grew more and more distant and were soon replaced with a soft moan that soon rose above the couch like a cloud of joy. Scott for his part was having a hard time not coming too fast as she was so tight. He paused for a moment while he was buried inside her. He reached around and stroked her aroused clit with his finger. The charge that went through Tiff was evident and as he removed his hand so he could withdraw she replaced his hand with her own, stroking her clit. Within two minutes they were both exclaiming the joys of another orgasm. Scott slammed his cock into her ass and shot another load of cum inside her. Just then Tiff hit her own plateau and the resounding cries were low and guttural.

Tiff collapsed onto the couch and Scott fell nearly on top of her. His softening cock slipped out of her and a stream of cum followed onto the material. They did not care as they were exhausted and I was nearing my limit as well. I sank back against the wall on my chair and fell into a peaceful slumber.

My eyes opened a little later and the parties below were nowhere to be seen. I eased open my door and listened. The faint sounds of fucking were coming from down below. I descended the stairs silently and made my way to the master bedroom. I approached the doorway and could see it was not closed at all. Like a thief I went to the door and spied in. There before me was Tiff, her ass toward me and her face buried in the pillow and Scott was standing behind her ramming his cock into her ass. The sounds told me she was nearing another powerful orgasm. I guess I made a little noise and Scott turned his head my way. He never missed a stroke as he smiled toward me. He had been right and he was reaping his reward.

Then he spoke silently to me, "Want some of this? She'll never know the difference."

The opportunity was there and I declined. Instead I motioned I was going and would be 'returning' home in two hours. He nodded and turned back to his task of getting Tiff off once more before he had to go.

I turned to leave and had made it to the front door when I heard her say, "Is he gone yet?"

"Yeah baby, he's gone, but we got another two hours and I'm going to fuck you silly until then. You mind?"

"No lover, fuck me and fuck me hard."

That was all I needed to hear. I softly closed the door, left and never looked back. The divorce was uncontested and went through quickly. Reflecting back on the experience I am glad I found out when I did. Justice they say is fair, eventually. I now have a wonderful woman at my side that loves and adores me. As for Scott and Tiff, well they eventually married and have a couple of kids. Unfortunately for them, since looks were and are so important, she is one of those women that never lost her weight after the children were born. Still very pretty, but not what Scott wanted. He still goes to the same hangouts as before, but now he lives through others like I did. He drinks more and looks like hell complete with the expanded version of a stomach. I almost feel sorry for them – almost.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds