A Mistake That Cost Me Dearly

"I'll give you anything. Any amount of money. I'll take care of Ruth Ann and the baby just please stop this," I begged, as I started to cry even harder.

"Too late. Couldn't stop Wayne now anyways," Drew replied.

"NO...NO Wayne!" my wife forced out as she started to cry, but her plea was followed by a loud snap.

"Ohhh...ohhh...," we heard Wayne grunt excitedly.

"Let's see where he is," Kyle said, getting up with Drew following.

They cracked the door and peered inside quietly before closing it and sitting back down.

"Your wife is letting him play with her titties," Drew laughed.

"They are nice titties too. I'm jealous of Wayne," Kyle added.

"Don't worry she kept her honor. Wayne's all scratched up and bleeding," Drew informed me with a mocking smile.

"He'll have to work to get those tight jeans off," Kyle laughed with Drew joining in.

"Wayne, please you have to stop. Please stop. No Wayne, STOP!" Kristen tried again, with her voice registering even more desperation.

The sound of a struggle started again behind the closed door. There were several loud thumps and grunts from sources that could not be indentified. Then, we could hear a pleading female voice talking rapidly, but we could not make out the words through the wall.

"Huh...huh...huh...huh...huh...huh," Wayne's grunting repetitive laughter suddenly returned.

"Well, I wonder what made him all happy?" Kyle asked rhetorically.

"Tell me Kurt. Has your wife had many dicks in her life?" Drew asked, with a stupid grin.

"Fuck you." I answered, which only made them break out in laughter.

Kristen, in fact, had been a virgin when we met, and as far as I knew I was the only man she had been with. However, now she was faced with a sexual situation that was every woman's worst nightmare. She was going to be raped and there was nothing I could do about it, and in fact I was the cause. I felt ashamed and humiliated to know that I had brought this upon such a wonderful person.

"Please...please stop this. It's my fault not Kristen's. Please don't let him hurt her," I said, trying again to find some opening in their mindset to find a way out.

"We ain't going to stop Wayne. He's going to fuck that sweet pussy all week long. You just shut your mouth and get used to it," Kyle responded with no hint of compassion, while his fingers ran through his thick beard.

The noises in the room started getting louder, and Kyle and Drew looked at each other and moved towards the door. When they opened the it, I could see between them that Kristen was on her hands and knees on the mattress. Her sweater and bra were missing and her jeans were halfway off her butt, and Wayne was standing behind her trying to pull the jeans further down.

"Wayne boy, you got to take the boots off first and you got to unbutton those jeans," Kyle said, as he snickered.

"Okay, okay." Wayne mumbled, as slobber drooled from his mouth.

His dick was now fully engorged, and lifted upward. He kept one hand on the small of her back, holding her in place, while he started pulling on her right boot with the other.

"Wayne, unzip the boot. There's a zipper on the side," Drew said to him.

I could see that Kristen was panting heavily like she was out of breath, but as Wayne found the zipper, she shot her foot back and hit him hard in the shin.

"Owwwww..." he roared, letting go of her and clutching his leg.

Kristen started crawling towards the corner, still gasping for air, and I could see her breasts swinging beneath her as she moved. They were wet and glistening and I wondered if it was from her sweat or Wayne's saliva. Wayne recovered quickly and grabbed her by the leg, and easily dragged her back to the middle of the mattress while avoiding her kicks. She was in an awkward position to strike, and he was able to unzip the right boot and pull it free and then did the same with the other.

Wayne used his strength to put her back on her hands and knees and using his left hand to hold her in place he reached for her jeans button with his right. When his hand reached the front of her jeans, Kristen started trying to twist and turn to keep him away. Unfortunately, her strength was fading and was no match for Wayne's. The retarded gave a grunt of joy as he popped the catch, and in seconds he had her jeans to her knees pulling her panties along with them.

I sat there transfixed as he removed first one leg of the jeans and then the other, then removed the panties from around her ankles. Kristen was now naked, with this large challenged man, and there was nothing to protect her fertile opening from his hideous tool.

"Remember what I told you. You got to get it wet," Kyle said to Wayne.

"Okay Kyle," Wayne replied, and then spit a large offering into his hand and reached between Kristen's legs.

Kristen was now sobbing heavily, and seemed to have resigned herself to the inevitable.

"Kristen, I love you," I yelled at her, not knowing what else to do.

"Kurt, help me please!" she screamed back, as Kyle and Drew closed the door and returned to the chairs.

"Let's give them some privacy," Kyle stated with a laugh.

"Guys, I'll give you anything...do anything but please stop this. I beg you please don't let this happen," I tried once more, as I visualized Wayne's large cock approaching its prize.

"Just shut the fuck up," Drew responded with annoyance, as his attention was clearly focused on the sounds from the room.

There was quiet for over a minute, but just when I thought maybe she had been able to convince him to stop, the house was suddenly shattered by loud screams.

"He's putting it in," Drew stated.

"Oh my God, take it out! Get it out!" Kristen cried, validating Drew's words.

Her screams turned into a continuous wail that went on for some time, before a second sound started.

"Uhhh...uhhh...uhhh..." we could hear Wayne's voice steadily becoming louder.

Wayne's grunts lasted for less than a minute and were suddenly replaced by a roar as if a bear had been caught in a trap.

"ARRRRRRRR..." Wayne suddenly screamed, and we all knew what had occurred.

"I knew that boy wouldn't last long his first time," Drew laughed, as Kyle joined in.

"No, but I bet by the end of the week he's riding it hard," Kyle answered.

Kyle and Drew went over and opened the door. Wayne was standing right behind it holding his still hard cock in his hand with a long string of his cum extending from the head towards the ground. I could see Kristen kneeling at the far end of the mattress reaching into her pussy with her fingers apparently trying to fish out Wayne's seed.

"Sweetheart, don't worry about that. You'll be getting a lot more before the week is over," Kyle laughed.

"Wayne, you want some more pussy or do you want to rest," Kyle asked.

"More pussy," he answered immediately.

"Okay, Wayne. Take your time. There is no rush," he said to him with a slap on the shoulder.

As Kyle and Drew withdrew and started to close the door, I could see Kristen staring at Wayne with a look of total defeat. It was probably twenty minutes later when sounds from within the room indicated that something was happening, and five minutes after that Kristen's wails let us know that Wayne was inside her again. Wayne lasted longer this time, but again finished with a roar when he came.

Kyle and Drew only disturbed Wayne once to give Kristen a chance to use the bathroom and drink some water. She was able to slip on her sweater and used her hands to stretch it over her butt to provide some modesty, but her relief was short lived and by sundown Wayne had taken her two more times. By now, Kristen was no longer screaming, and it was only Wayne's grunts and his climatic roars that let us know what was happening.

The men had moved my cuffs to the front to save my arms, allow me to drink and use the bathroom as well. Later that evening, we ate a small meal that Ruth Ann had prepared, and Kristen was given an old dirty t-shirt to wear that came to mid-thigh and was told to sit next to Wayne. Kyle and Drew began referring to Kristen as Wayne's wife, and made her stay still as his hands roamed her body. After dinner, Ruth Ann took some blankets into the room and supervised Kristen while she went to the bathroom and showered before returning to the "Bridal Suite".

By now, Kyle and Drew seemed to be losing interest in listening to the sex. However, they made it clear that I was going to be forced to experience all of it. They bound my feet and pushed me over on the couch then drifted off out of sight. Kristen had barely returned from her shower when Wayne took her again, and during the night I counted at least two more couplings.

I woke Sunday to the sound of footstep close by, and looking up I could see Wayne leaving the room wandering down the hall with his large cock flopping from side to side as he moved.

"Kristen, are you awake?" I said in a hoarse whisper.

My wife appeared at the door in the t-shirt looking completely shattered.

"Are you okay?" I asked, immediately realizing the stupidity of my question.

"What have you done to me?" she answered, distraught and shaking her head.

"I'm so sorry," I replied, feeling like a pitiful, useless fool.

"He's going to kill me. I'm so sore I can barely move," she told me, and I could see the stiffness in her movements.

With that, she turned and closed the door behind her leaving me alone, but soon Wayne came back down the hall with Drew beside him.

"It hurts," I heard Wayne say.

"That's cause your doing it too much Wayne. Give your pecker a chance to rest some," Drew told him.

"Okay Drew. Maybe I should go feed the goats," he answered.

"Why don't you do that. Make sure to put on your overalls and shoes," Drew replied.

Their conversation implied we were on a farm. Probably, away from other houses which would make escape even more difficult. Wayne wandered away again leaving Drew standing in front of me, and since he was shirtless, I could see his torso was covered in bad tattoos.

"Looks like Wayne fucked himself raw. I bet your wife must be pretty sore too," he stated, but when I didn't reply, he continued talking, "Did you ever get that pussy to sing for you?"

Again, I made no effort to reply.

"I bet you don't know how. I'm thinking a piece of ass like Ms. Kristen would fuck like a $5 slut if a man new what he was doing. Too bad you don't. Hell I might take a crack at her myself before this is over," he threatened.

With that, he left the room and I was once again left alone. Most of Sunday morning was that way with people occasionally wandering through, but it was mostly just Kristen and I. She came out of the bedroom and we tried several times to talk, although nothing seemed to come out right. Shortly after noon, Drew came in with Kristen's bag from the SUV, which included her toiletry items, and he let her go to the bathroom and spend time cleaning and fixing herself up. When she came out, she looked fresher physically as well as mentally, and she took a seat in the room with me and Drew wearing a long sleeved ski undershirt that he had picked out. It covered her vagina, but she wasn't allowed to wear a bra or panties, and her nipples were clearly outlined through the tight fabric. Any hope that our situation was improving was short lived.

"Let me see your pussy," Drew demanded.

Kristen looked at him and opened her mouth to begin speaking, but stopped herself and pulled the garment up until she was exposed. Her vagina is covered by a thin wisp of hair that she refuses to shave and through it we could see that her lips were swollen and distended.

"I figured you would be sore. So is Wayne. How has he been fucking you?" he asked bluntly.

"What do you mean?" she replied, while he looked at her sternly.

"How? From behind? Doggie?" he clarified.

"Yes," Kristen responded, looking down at the floor.

"Well, when he gets the urge, I want you to teach him a new position," Drew instructed.

"You're crazy. I'm not going to teach him anything," she instantly countered.

"Well if you don't want that pussy hanging to your knees you might want to think about it," Drew laughed as he got up to leave.

"You took advantage of that poor girl. What kind of person are you?" she said, looking at me with contempt as soon as he was gone

"I'm sorry. I don't know what to say. You can hate me, but first we need to get out of this," I answered, trying to change the subject.

"Look what you caused to happen. I'm the one being raped by that retarded man. It's sick and humiliating, and I will probably get pregnant," she replied, choking back tears.

"Have you...I mean...can you get his stuff...his semen out?" I asked, struggling to ask the very disgusting question.

Kristin looked at me for a long time before answering, "I'm trying but there's so much."

At that moment, Kyle and Drew appeared at the end of the hall struggling to carry something between them, and as they got closer, I could see it was a hunk of concrete that they placed on the floor about ten feet away. Drew turned and left and then returned shortly with a long length of chain in his hands.

"We made this up to weigh 200 lbs. and we're going to chain you up and take off the cuffs so you can move around some. You can sit here or even go into the room and watch your wife if you got that desire. If you try to move it, we'll kill you," he explained.

Drew fastened the chain through a metal loop coming out of the concrete and secured it with a pad lock then approached me with the other end. In addition to the chain, I could see he had a wide collar that he placed around my neck and adjusted before securing it in place with another padlock that was also connected to the chain. He then took off the cuffs on my hands and the bindings that had been used to secure my feet.

Even though I was still firmly secured, the added movement this setup allowed was a welcome relief. Kyle had me move around to check the length and I found that I could reach the bathroom but not the front door. Also, it allowed me to enter the "Bridal Suite", but not make it so far as the mattress. It seemed they had put some thought into the configuration.

"Well you better enjoy your rest while you can. I think Wayne will be ready for some more baby making after he finishes his chores," Drew said looking at Kristen.

Kristen's reprieve actually lasted all afternoon. It wasn't until the light through the curtains was dimming that we saw Wayne in the house, and it was another hour before he came for her. Wayne stood by the open door in his dirty overalls waiting for her without saying a word, and I could also see that in his hand he held a bottle of lubricant that one of his brothers must have provided. However, Kristen remained still in her seat not acknowledging the large retarded man. Wayne took a step closer and reached for her, but she slapped his hand away and when he tried again they had a brief struggle that resulted in a chair falling over. The commotion brought Drew and Kyle from down the hall.

"What's going on Wayne?" Kyle asked.

"She won't come," he said, acting disturbed.

Kyle reached down and grabbed my wife by her black hair as Drew stood next to me.

"Bitch, you better do what Wayne wants anytime he wants or I'll beat your ass till you beg for it. Now get in there and fuck him like you were told," he said harshly to her, with his lips an inch from her ear as she twisted in pain.

He let her go and as she stumbled towards the door Wayne grabbed her and pulled her quickly inside then closed it behind them. The men left the way they had come leaving me alone, and I sat expecting to hear the sounds of a struggle begin like the previous day but it never came. Instead, after a few minutes, I could begin to hear Wayne grunting as he started fucking my wife, and like the first time, he only lasted a short while before his telling roar let me know he had reached his climax.

Afterwards, it was quiet in both rooms for a bit before the grunts started again indicating he had recovered. I tried hard not to look, but something drew me towards the door. Several times I got up and took a step only to return to my seat knowing it was best not to and realizing it was what the sick bastards wanted me to do. Finally, I took the one extra step that brought me within arms reach of the handle and I didn't turn back.

Slowly and quietly, I turned the knob and cracked open the door trying to avoid any squeaking sound that would give me away, and when it was cracked a couple inches, I could see the mattress clearly. Kristen had done what Kyle had instructed her and now had Wayne between her legs as she lay on her back. Wayne's ass was rising and falling, and his large frame left only her legs and arms visible. Next to the mattress, his overalls and her shirt were in a heap and the bottle of lubricant with some of the liquid missing lay on its side. Kristen's arms were laying flat on the mattress, while her legs were widely spread from the width of his hips, with her feet barely touching the mattress. Wayne's head was next to Kristen's, and he was emitting his standard grunting sounds as he fucked her with a steady pace.

Kristin was making sounds too in time with his thrusts, but hers seemed to be more the result of the physical force of Wayne's movements than any arousal or pleasure. As I watched, I noticed Kristen's feet were rolling back and forth and occasionally they would rise a few inches then fall back to the mattress. Also, I could see her fingers clutching and releasing the dirty fabric of the mattress. I put this down to her attempts to alleviate the pain that Wayne's large cock was inflicting.

It wasn't long before Wayne's thrusts started to speed, and he began to add moans to his grunting noises. Clearly, he was on his was towards another climax that would result in more seed being planted into my wife. The pace and sounds continued to grow until Wayne reached a point where he lost all his rhythm, and he threw his head back and let out his signature roar. I used the opportunity to close the door and go back to the couch.

"Like what you saw?" Drew asked, smirking as I turned.

"Hell no," I replied, turning red with embarrassment at having been caught.

"Not many men get to see their wife being knocked up by another man," he said, now laughing.

I was about to tell him to fuck off when the door opened and Wayne stepped out with his half-hard cock glistening with wetness.

"I'm hungry, Drew," he said, leaving the door open as he headed for the kitchen.

"Well, Ruth Ann will get you something. You need to keep your strength up," he laughed, mocking me once more.

Inside we could see Kristen sitting up on her knees with two fingers buried inside her trying to get Wayne's cum out. She spooned out several finger fulls and wiped them on the mattress before Drew interrupted her.

"You know Ms. Kristen those are the best titties I have ever seen. Have you shown Wayne how to suck on them?" Drew snickered, startling her and causing her to grab her top and try to pull it on, seemingly very pleased with the humiliation he was causing both of us.

Kristen, apparently empowered by his sordid comment, stood and walked by us without talking and went to the bathroom where we heard the water running. When she came out, we were summoned to the table to eat some food Ruth Ann had prepared, then went back and sat on the couch.

It was evident from the routine what our time there was going to entail. Basically, my wife was there just to service Wayne whenever he felt the need, while I was there to be humiliated along with her as the fear of pregnancy stayed over our heads.

Wayne didn't come for Kristen again that day until it was time for bed. When he finally appeared, he took her and led her into the room and all remained quiet until I finally drifted to sleep. I woke to the light peeking through the window the next morning having never been stirred from the sounds of sex, and Kristen later confirmed that she had made it through the night unmolested.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds