A Mistake That Cost Me Dearly

The next day Wayne only came for her once. It was mid-afternoon after he had been working and he was filthy, and he spent less than twenty minutes with her before going back outside. Kristen was able to spend time in the bathroom cleaning and fixing herself a bit and was looking pretty good considering. Like the previous day, we didn't see Wayne again till he was ready for bed, when he took Kristen into the room, but just like before she slept through the night untouched.

Wayne's interest seemed to truly be fading some, probably from a combination of soreness, exhaustion and familiarity. The result was a welcome increase in the interval between his visits. I also surmised that, even for a mentally handicapped man like Wayne, sex needs to be more than just the physical act of ejaculation to fuel desire and passion, and all he was getting from Kristen was her pussy.

Because of this, we had long periods of time alone to talk, although Kyle and Drew were always close enough that Kristen couldn't sneak away. At first, she viewed me with complete disgust, but as we continued I felt that I was making some progress in getting back in her graces, as at least she was talking.

Ruth Ann seemed to be holding no interest in me or our situation. She was mostly out of sight, and the few times she was around she avoided eye contact with me. The thought had crossed my mind to try and use her to help make our escape, but without some indication of compassion it didn't seem worth the risk.

Tuesday was even better for us than the day before as Wayne never appeared during the day, and although he took her to bed that night he, according to Kristin, immediately went to sleep and again left her alone.

It was now Wednesday morning and after three good nights we were hopeful that the interest of Wayne had evaporated, and that Kristen might get out of this with no more attention. Things started out that way, but unfortunately our hope ended up being shattered.

We had sat around the whole day talking and trying to pass the boredom. The men had been busy working until late afternoon, when a cold front must have come through because the temperature dropped dramatically. In the rundown and drafty house, we could feel the cold quickly. Kyle and Drew had come in complaining of it and before long had started drinking whiskey. I knew immediately this was not going to be a good thing, and the fact that Ruth Ann and Wayne were nowhere to be seen only fueled my fears. They had been doing their boozing for over an hour and a half, keeping mostly to the kitchen, when they decided to join us.

Kyle carried a half gallon of cheap bourbon which they simply poured over ice in plastic cups. They flopped down onto chairs in the room with us, with Kyle looking much worse for wear than Drew.

"We thought we'd join you kids. I'm tired of his lousy bullshit anyway," Drew said with a slight slur.

"Fuck you," was all that his brother could offer in response, as his head lolled from side to side.

"Looks like Wayne's done lost interest in you," Drew said as a taunt.

Neither Kristen nor I responded and I hoped that they would find something else to occupy their drunken state.

"Goddamn Kyle, look at what shitty hosts we are. We haven't given Kurt or Ms. Kristen a drink," Drew stated, kicking the side of his brother's leg.

"We don't want anything," I said, trying to head them off.

"Bullshit. Kyle, go get us some more cups," his brother commanded.

Kyle staggered off down the hall and came back with two cups half filled with ice. He put them on the table and Drew poured a good portion into each and then handed them to us.

"We don't want any," I said.

"Drink," he shot back, with a fiery look.

I took a slow sip of my whiskey and saw his stare turn to Kristen who then followed me and did the same. She is not much of a drinker, limiting herself mostly to wine at special dinner occasions, so when the strong liquid hit her throat she began coughing.

"Take it slow at first. You'll get used to it," he counseled.

Drew launched off on a long monologue describing a variety of topics including his work, his girlfriends, hunting and the politics of gun control. The only interruptions were his directions to us to keep up with the drinking and friendly insults directed towards his brother Kyle. Despite my attempts to drink slowly, I could feel the warm feeling from inside my body that comes from whiskey, and when he demanded that our cups be refilled, I realized that Kristen had almost finished hers.

"Wayne getting any better?" Kyle asked through half closed eyes, catching Kristen off guard.

"Uh, what do you mean?" she replied.

"He fucking you better?" he clarified.

"Now Kyle, Ms. Kristen is a lady and she ain't got to tell you about her new husband," Drew answered, saving Kristen from responding.

Drew tried to engage us in conversation, but we only gave terse one or two word replies, so after several attempts he launched off on his own tales again which seemed to make him happy. Another thirty minutes went by, then he demanded that we finish up and get a refill. By now, Kyle was slumped in his chair with his chin resting on his chest, one step away from passing out.

Looking at Kristen, I could see that she was feeling the effects of the whiskey as well. She had a slight smile on her face and her eyes were glazed. Because of the cold, she had been allowed to put a thin shawl across her legs, but she was still without her bra or panties, and I could see that her nipples were rigid beneath her tight shirt.

"We don't want anymore," I said, putting my cup down.

"Pick the cup up. You'll keep drinking till I say stop," he announced, with the same fiery look.

By the end of the third cup I knew I was quite drunk and could only guess where Kristen was given her smaller size. Because of our state, he had gotten us to engage a bit more into the conversation, particularly Kristen, which gave me another reason to think she was drunk. Her nipples were still poking noticeably through the material, and though nothing was said, I could see Kyle staring at them, utilizing his last bit of energy.

"WAYNE!" Drew yelled down the hall, which made Kristen and I bolt upright.

Soon, Wayne came padding down the hall looking very meek and concerned.

"Yes Drew?" he asked in a childlike voice, and I sensed he had some bad experiences with his drunken brothers before.

"Don't you want your wife?" Drew asked.

"I'm scared," he answered.

"Scared? She ain't going to hurt you," he said to him sounding annoyed.

"Not her. You and Kyle," the large man replied, confirming my suspicions.

"Oh hell Wayne. You're fine. Take your woman to bed before I do," he told him.

Wayne got a look of relief on his face and shuffled towards the door looking at Kristen expectantly. Kristen looked at me and then Drew then, without a word, rose and joined him in the room with the door closing behind them.

"You asshole. He doesn't want her you're just doing this to humiliate us," I said to him as the whiskey inflamed my temper.

"You're the goddamn asshole. You chase after my sister and make her feel special then drop her flat," he replied, rising from his chair before regaining his composure and sitting back down.

I was angry and breathing heavily, but knew I had no hope in a fight. We sat there staring at each other both of us loathing the other. This went on until our attention was diverted to the bedroom when Wayne's familiar grunts started coming through the door. Like the other first times with him, he lasted only a few minutes before he roared out during his ejaculation.

"Your wife must have a hell of a pussy to milk a cock that fast," Drew said, baiting me.

But, rather than take it, I leaned back into the couch and pretended to be falling asleep.

I could hear him sipping his whiskey for several minutes before I actually did doze off. I awoke with a start sometime later and could see that Drew had left and Kyle had fallen onto the floor passed out. Getting up, I turned off the light and went back to the couch and stretched out. Just as I was about to drift off, I heard noises in the bedroom followed by Wayne's telltale grunts.

I listened for several minutes knowing he would last longer this time. Once again, I tried to stay put and not look, but eventually I lost my willpower. I moved quietly to the door checking Kyle over my shoulder as I put my hand on the knob. Turning it slowly and pushing the door gently, I stood in the small opening letting my eyes focus on the sight in front of me trying to take in the details with only the outside ambient light peeking through the curtains providing any illumination.

They were coupled in the missionary position like the last time I watched and Wayne was fucking her very slowly. Like before, her body, except for her arms and legs, were covered by his large frame. Although they were in the same basic position, something was different and in my drunken state it took me a while to realize that the sounds from Kristin were not the same. These were not the result of the physical force of his body against her, but were in fact soft moans of arousal.

For a moment, I thought my mind was playing tricks on me and I shook my head to clear it. I rationalize that I must be confused, as it must be coming from discomfort and pain, but the more I listened the clearer it became that my wife was being pleasured.

Kristen's hands were by her side and like before her legs were spread, but her feet were now hovering off the mattress. One minute turned to two and then three as Wayne kept up his slow, but relentless pace. His head had been resting next to Kristen's, but suddenly he raised himself on his arms and arched his back as if stretching. At first, I thought Kristen would be able to see me and I shrunk back, but her eyes remained blocked by Wayne's large body. Whatever the reason for Wayne's movement, it had an immediate effect on Kristen. Her legs lifted further so that her knees pulled back towards her body, her hands grabbed Wayne's arms at the elbows and she let out a long sexy moan.

Wayne only stayed in this position for a short period before dropping back down, and when he did I could hear Kristen whimper in frustration and her legs moved as if trying to find the right position for contact with his cock. Eventually, she seemed to find it as her knees pulled up even closer to her chest.

"Ohhh...mmm...mmm..." she whined, with her sounds growing in intensity.

Wayne seemed oblivious to the arousal he was causing and kept his slow, steady pace. However, even in the cold, I could see sweat beads start to form on his back then run across his sides. Kristen's hands traveled up his arms and rested on his shoulders, as her sounds became more distinct and deliberate.

"Ohhh, ohhh, ohhh..." she gasped softly, now in rhythm to his strokes.

I thought about screaming for them to stop, but something held me back and kept me riveted to my spot, as I couldn't believe this backwoods, challenged man was exciting my wife. As I stood there thinking about how this was occurring, it dawned on me that in their current position, the upturned shape of his cock was likely causing his head to rub across her g-spot with each stroke, which evidently when combined with his wide girth and steady movement acted to take her over the edge. I noticed that while Kristen's left hand was still on his shoulder, her right hand had wandered to his lower back as if to guide his motions.

"Don't stop," I heard her say as a soft plea when Wayne's movements halted for a second.

Amazingly, he did resume and her knees raised further until her feet were touching his ass. Soon, her soft sighs and moans returned too.

This was Kristen's normal position to orgasm and she seemed to be getting very close, although it was clear she was wary of making any sound. Suddenly, with no warning, her body stiffened once, then twice and sharp spasms quickly followed wracking through her as she kicked her legs into the air like some cowboy spurring a bucking bronco. Both her hands went to Wayne's ass, and I could see the muscles in her arms stand out as she pulled herself hard against him.

"Oh God, don't stop Wayne," she panted in a heavy whisper, that was clearly audible to me.

Wayne's pace never faltered and even as she began to catch her breath and come down he stayed in rhythm and continued his grunting noises. Kristen's hands had fallen back to his elbows and her legs were down so that her feet were wrapped behind his ass. Wayne had just fucked my beautiful wife to a powerful orgasm and yet seemed completely unaware.

As the sounds of her breathing faded, the room once again was turned over to the relentless grunting of Wayne as he moved into my wife. He was like a marathoner in stride having found that perfect pace that allowed him to continue. In my mind, this was as long as he had ever lasted, and I wondered what was now propelling his body and what was keeping him from releasing.

Whatever the cause, Kristen seemed to be the beneficiary, as I stood silently and watched her accept his curved cock. Then, without warning, Kristen put her hands on his shoulders and spoke.

"Wayne, stop. Please stop," she said in a soft whisper, but after several seconds of no response, she tried again, "Please stop. Just for a second."

"Not done yet," he answered in a confused voice, but kept moving

"Just for a second Wayne," she said, now almost begging.

Wayne slowed and then stopped and Kristen guided his hips to the side so his cock left her pussy. I thought that she had had enough and was going to ease from under him, but instead she reached for the bottle of lubricant and poured a healthy portion in her hand then brought it between them and out of my line of sight. I had eased the door closed as Wayne moved to shield myself from her view, but I was still able to see her use the lotion then guide Wayne back inside her to continue their mating.

Wayne quickly regained his pace, although now I could hear a squishing sound as his cock plunged into her well lubricated pussy. Wayne did his stretch again and lifted himself onto his hands and off her body, but this time though he stayed in the position as they continued to fuck.

"Ohhh...mmm...ohhh..." Kristen whined, as her legs began to move once more to find the right angle.

Wayne was now soaked with his own sweat and when he lifted from Kristen I could see that her body was wet as well. From my vantage point, I couldn't see Wayne's face well but he seemed to have a distant, slack jawed look and saliva was dripping from his open mouth onto Kristen's neck. Even in this new position, somehow he kept up his same never ending motion and soon I could see Kristen's body giving off signs of her renewed excitement.

Her legs started going into the air again and her hips freed from his weight were now rocking in time with his pace. My God I thought to myself, this retarded bastard is going to make her cum again. And, in less than a minute he did just that.

"Oh...oh God...oh my God...oh Wayne..." she cried to her simple lover, as her spasms signaled her second climax.

I watched her body release then come down from her orgasm and still Wayne kept going. Again she stopped him, but this time Kristen turned over into a doggie position and offered her ass to him. Wayne seemed reenergized by this and it was only a short time before I could sense that he was building towards his own climax. Wayne's hands were on her hips and Kristen's head was on the mattress with her black hair spilled around her. I could still hear a slurping sound from her wet pussy and then watched in amazement as she reached and took his hand and brought it to her breast.

"Oh!" Wayne said, momentarily stopping his staccato grunts then quickly starting again.

After that, his thrusts rapidly lost their natural pace and became more urgent. Seconds later, he threw his head back and his roar filled the room and the house as he emptied himself again in my wife. I sensed that she may have experienced a small orgasm too, as I watched her hands squeeze the mattress and her ass grind into Wayne's crotch as he came. Whether or not, I had just watched Wayne take my wife and bring her to at least two sexual peaks. With them still coupled, I eased the door closed and went to the couch and masturbated until I spilled my own seed across my belly. Afterwards, as I was drifting to sleep, I convinced myself that it was the liquor that had made Kristen lose control and give in to Wayne's large cock.

Thursday was a very quiet day. Wayne disappeared early and we only saw Drew and Kyle twice and then for just short periods. Of course, they made a point of trying to humiliate us each time, but that was becoming harder to do.

Several times, I thought about telling Kristen I had witnessed her orgasms. But, I couldn't see how that conversation would end well, so I held myself back. I rationalized that if we were able to patch up our marriage there would be a time to discuss it, but it wasn't now. Kristen was scared about what would happen to us at the end of the week, and although I wasn't convinced myself, I calmed her buy saying that if they had wanted to kill us they could have done that long ago.

Exhausted from the boredom, Kristen had gone into the bedroom to sleep when Ruth Ann appeared before me.

"I'm sorry Kurt. I didn't want to tell them but they made me," she said sounding very sincere.

"It's not your fault Ruth Ann. I'm sorry how I treated you," I replied.

"If the baby is a boy, I'm going to name him Kurt," she announced after an awkward silence.

"Oh, that's nice Ruth Ann," I answered, as the reality hit me again with fresh force.

There was another long silence with Ruth Ann looking at me with a soft smile on her face. It was the smile that finally led me to ask her to help.

"Ruth Ann. You have to help my wife and I get away. Your brothers are going to kill us," I said, hoping my declaration would frighten her into helping.

"No they won't. I...I...mean they won't if your wife has the baby. If she doesn't though..." she answered.

"What are you saying?" I asked, as my thoughts on escaping suddenly were set aside to learn about her brother's sick intent.

"They are going to tell you that she has to have the baby. If they find out she uh...y'all did anything then they said they will kill both of you," Ruth Ann explained, although it clearly pained her to say it as her eyes left my face and went to the floor.

"Ruth Ann, you've got to help us get..." I started.

"Goddamnit Ruth Ann. We told you to stay away from this asshole. What's he been saying?" Kyle demanded.

He had entered the room swiftly and now had his hand on his sister's arm pulling her to face him.

"Nothing Kyle. We were just talking. I was telling him the baby's name," she was able to get out even though she was very frightened.

"Well get back to cleaning the kitchen," he said thrusting her towards the door, and afterwards he glared at me without speaking for several seconds then disappeared down the hallway.

"What happened?" Kristen asked a minute later, emerging from the bedroom still looking sleepy.

"I tried to talk Ruth Ann into helping us escape but Kyle caught me," I told her in a low voice, intentionally leaving out the information Ruth Ann had provided.

"This is a nightmare," she replied, and looked like she might start crying.

"Kristen...honey. Let's make love...please," I said to her, and watched as a shocked look came to her face.

Hearing Ruth Ann explain that we would be killed if we aborted a pregnancy made me feel that I needed some hope, however small, that any baby might be mine.

"Are you insane?" Kristen answered.

"Please. I can't explain...just please," I begged her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds