A Mistake That Cost Me Dearly

She stared at me and the seconds seemed like hours before she finally answered, "Where? How?"

"Let's go into the room," I said, jumping up.

I pushed my wife ahead of me and closed the door as far as it would go until it stuck on the chain. Then, as fast as I could, I dropped my pants and directed Kristen onto her hands and knees on the wood floor. Her slit was quite wet and lacked the snug feel I was use to.

"Ummm..." we sounded in unison as I penetrated her.

Knowing what we were doing was dangerous, I set a fierce pace trying to reach a climax as quickly as possible. Kristen seemed to sense the urgency too and was panting hard and pushing back against me. It wasn't long before I felt the tell tale tingling in my groin warning of a soon to be ejaculation.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!" I heard a voice scream directly behind me then felt a strong hand on my neck that pulled me from my wife and threw me against the wall.

Disoriented, I fell to the ground and lay there for a second before realizing that Drew had his fingers inside Kristen's pussy and was yelling at her.

"Did he cum in you? Did that asshole cum in you?" he demanded to know.

"NO...NO!" She cried out, while crawling to the mattress with him following her with his fingers still probing.

Drew stood and turned towards me and before I could react he kicked me in the balls with his heavy work boot.

"AYYYEEEAHHHHH!" I cried out in excruciating pain, and instinctively rolled to the side clutching my groin to avoid a second blow.

I saw stars and almost instantly a wave of nausea hit me, induced by the deep pain.

"The only seed that's going into your wife's pussy is Wayne's," Drew stated with seething anger, while lifting me by the collar, "Now get your ass out of here."

It was impossible to stand so Drew half drug me to the other room and dropped me in the middle.

"Where the fuck is Wayne," I heard him yell out above me.

"He's out fixing some fence. What the hell happened?" I heard Kyle's voice and his footsteps as he approached.

"I caught this asshole fucking his wife. Luckily, I don't think he got any cum in her," he explained.

"Do we need to move him?" Kyle asked.

"Nah, I don't think he will be using those balls on anything for a while," he responded with a chuckle.

Still in abject pain, I tried to work my pants up over my hips but another wave of nausea hit and I had to lie still.

"Fuck both of you," I said to them in anger and frustration.

"Don't even think about getting that little dick of yours in your wife. If you try again, so help me I'll cut it off and feed it to the hogs," Drew declared.

With that, the two men walked away and several minutes later I heard the bedroom door open and Kristen appeared. Back in her shirt, she helped me get my pants up then moved to the couch where I found a somewhat comfortable position resting partially on my left side.

We were left alone until dinner which we spent mostly in silence. Occasionally, I would catch her looking down at her tummy and I wondered if she was thinking about already being pregnant.

Not long after dinner was over, Wayne took Kristen to the bedroom. I was left alone as neither Kyle nor Drew came by, and I suspected they needed a good night's sleep after hitting the bottle so hard the previous evening. There was an occasional rustling sound from the bedroom but none of Wayne's normal grunts. I hoped that he was asleep, but after watching Kristen respond to him I wasn't completely sure.

The next morning, Kristen confirmed that Wayne had quickly fallen asleep and so had she. Now that it was Friday, I thought that just one more day and it all might be over, and if we were lucky we might escape without Kristin being impregnated. Other than the occasional check from Kyle or Drew, we were left alone. Ruth Ann only seemed to appear around meal times and I was sure that her brother's had given her a strong warning to stay away from me.

During the night, my balls had swollen to the size of small oranges and I had to leave my pants undone to provide some room. They ached deeply to the point that I worried that permanent damage may have been done. Kristen spent most of the day with me on the couch, but we actually did very little talking as by then everything to talk about had already been discussed.

That evening Drew and Kyle appeared with the whiskey again, and if anything, they were in a more aggressive mood then they had been the night before last. Like before, both Wayne and Ruth Ann seemed to be intentionally avoiding coming in contact with them. Kristen too, sensing trouble, had tried to retire to the bedroom, but was told she had to stay and have a drink.

"Take it," Kyle instructed my wife, as he extended his arm.

Reluctantly, Kristen accepted the whiskey, but at first held it in her hand without drinking. However, when Drew poured another glass for me and I took some, I saw her start to take small sips.

Unlike the previous night, Drew and Kyle were just beginning to drink, so I realized that they had a long way to go before they were finished. At first, they mostly drank in silence, but as the liquor hit they became more vocal and animated, freely telling stories and trying to be funny. It was a bizarre situation, since we were captives, to hear then regale us with stories like we were old friends.

Kyle was rougher and more course than his brother and I had been watching him for a while stare at my wife. Something seemed to building in him, and he finally blurted out, "Lift up that shirt and let me look at your pussy."

His words startled Kristen and even Drew seemed to be caught off guard, but he quickly recovered, "Now Kyle you can't be going after Wayne's wife."

The way he said it indicated to me that he was trying to defuse the situation. Kyle seemed deterred for a few minutes, but continued his stares and soon repeated his demand. Kristen looked at me with concern and even glanced towards Drew as if seeking support however, there was none given.

"Give Kyle a look between your legs honey," Drew said with a shrug.

I could tell Kristen was humiliated, but she had learned that there was no way out in this situation, so we all watched as she took the shirt in her hands and pulled it up until it was level with her belly button. Her closed legs revealed little and it wasn't long before another demand was made.

"Spread your legs and give us a look," Drew said, now supporting his brother's demands.

Kristen, with a quick glance towards me, opened her legs until her mound came into view. There were still bruises on the inside of her thighs, but the swelling around her pussy had gone down considerably.

"Goddamn let's fuck her Drew. Why should Wayne get all the fun?" Kyle exclaimed as he fidgeted in his chair.

"No Kyle. This is about Wayne and Ruth Ann. You need to just calm the fuck down," he said to his brother.

Wayne was bad enough, but Kyle's actions scared me and I worried that Kristen might get shared by all three. However, Drew's admonishment of Kyle seemed to work and he slumped back in his chair and took another long pull on the whiskey.

Drew tried to lighten the mood by returning to his story telling and it seemed to work, although occasionally I saw Kyle look at my wife hungrily. Two cups later, Kristen and I were where we had been the other night, but Drew and Kyle, with much better tolerance, didn't seem to be fazed.

"I need to lie down," Kristen announced, and she started to get up, surprisingly with no admonishment from the brothers.

"Wayne? Where the hell are you boy?" Drew yelled down the hall.

Wayne appeared at the opening to the room and looked meekly in. He was dressed in his standard overalls and shirt but seemed more dirty than normal, and his pants had what looked like a half dried pee stain in the crotch. He glanced between his brothers with fear on his face before Drew spoke.

"Wayne, your wife is ready for bed. You got one more night to make a baby so get after it," he told him.

Wayne moved swiftly across the room and arrived at the bedroom before Kristen who followed him and closed the door behind them. Amazingly, it all seemed natural now and there weren't even any rude comments from Drew or Kyle. Instead, they returned to their drinking and began talking about the things they needed to get done over the next few days.

Drew poured another round and we drank with me listening intently for any sound that gave guidance on what was going on. I assumed with Drew's encouragement that Wayne would be going after Kristen aggressively, but the silence made me wonder whether he once again was happier just to fall asleep. After about thirty minutes, I noticed that Drew had an odd look and was speaking less. When he stood and walked close to the door, I knew he too was curious about what was going on.

"Drew you think that boy knows to get after it?" Kyle asked, watching his brother.

"I did a couple days ago but looks like he lost interest," Drew replied, but at that precise moment we all heard a soft but unmistakable grunt from Wayne.

Drew smiled and returned to his chair, but was clearly fidgeting and after just a few minutes he rose and went to the door.

"Turn out the lights," Drew said to his brother.

Our room was lit only by a table lamp and when Kyle clicked it off the room was plunged into complete darkness. It took us all a minute for our eyes to adjust and in that time there were several more sounds from Wayne. Kyle joined his brother by the door, and Drew opened it slowly and quietly. I could see them staring which piqued my curiosity and caused me to join them, and when I arrived they both looked at me with big smiles. As soon as I looked inside, I knew why.

Wayne was between my wife's spread legs slowly fucking her while she clutched his ass with her right hand and stroked the back of his head with the other. There was little sound coming from them, although my senses told me both were enjoying the coupling immensely. They seemed oblivious to our presence which allowed us to watch their mating in its natural state.

"Ugghhhnnn..." Wayne suddenly grunted.

"Ssshhh Wayne," my wife said to him quickly, which made it clear she was hoping to keep their encounter undiscovered.

"Wayne's cock done whipped your pretty wife," Drew whispered to me with a smirk, "Look at her. She sure is liking it. She'll take that baby just fine."

His words were impossible to argue and I found myself wondering if in fact Wayne had merely fallen asleep these previous nights or if Kristen had been manipulating him to have quiet and secret sex. The orgasms I had seen her have before made me believe that this was very likely the case.

Kristen was mostly blocked from our view but her whimpers of passion could be heard from beneath Wayne's large frame. Soon, joining Wayne's grunts and Kristen's mews was the wet, slurping sound of his large cock working its way in and out of my wife's well used opening.

"Fuck her good Wayne. She sure does like it," Kyle called out, no longer able to stay quiet.

There was little response from Wayne, but we immediately saw my wife's feet drop to the mattress and her hands move so that they were now pushing on his shoulders as if to get him off.

"Don't get all goddamn shy now girl. We done saw Wayne getting you off. Your husband too. So get back to it," Drew spoke with a taunting voice.

Kristen was completely quiet now, but Wayne continued to grunt with each stroke and his cock maintained its domination over her pussy by making it squish and slurp.

"Get your legs back in the air and your hands on his ass. Quit pretending you don't like it. I ain't going to tell you again," Drew commanded my wife, but despite his threat, Kristen remained still and silent beneath her lover.

"Wayne, raise up on your arms," Kyle told his brother. His words must have confused the simple man because he stopped moving and looked at us. Kyle tried again this time with more instruction, "Push up on your arms, but keep your dick in her."

The large man lifted his torso up with his strong arms and Kristen's sweat covered body came into view. After a quick glance in our direction, she turned her head away and squeezed her eyes tightly shut. Kyle moved to the mattress behind my wife's head and reached out with his hands until his fingers found her small nipples.

"AYYYEEEEE...STOP!" she cried out in pain as he pinched and twisted the tender flesh.

Instinctively, I tried to move to help her, momentarily forgetting about the chain which jerked my neck backwards after taking a further step into the room. Drew grabbed the links in his hand and pulled me back threatening me with his fist.

"You going to fuck Wayne and quit pretending?" Drew yelled, while his brother maintained his hold.

Kristen was trying hard to move so she could free his grip, but Wayne's body was too heavy to throw.

"I can't," she cried out, in what clearly was intense pain.

Kyle released her nipples just for a second then twisted them the opposite way while shouting, "Yes, you can. We watched you getting off. Now we ain't going to ask again. I'll pull these nipples clean off you!"

"Okay, okay...just stop! Please!" she implored him.

"I won't be so nice next time," Kyle said as a final warning then released her, "Fuck her hard Wayne."

Wayne dropped back on my wife, hiding her once again, and started thrusting into her more deliberately.

"Uggghhh..." we heard Kristen cry out with his first full thrust.

"Girl, what did I tell you?" Kyle asked, but his words were clearly a threat.

Kristen's legs slowly began to lift until her feet were resting on the back of his thighs and her hands moved to his ass. However, there wasn't the sense of passion coming from her, and other than the grunts caused by his large body, she was quiet.

Drew and Kyle became quiet too, and for the next few minutes we watched the coupling in silence. It gave me time to think about my wife's reaction. I knew that arousal is a natural state and that being only human she couldn't be held responsible for her reaction. Still, it hurt, and although I knew that it was my own doing that brought us to this situation for the thousandth time since we were kidnapped, I wondered if my marriage had any future.

The first signs were slight, but we all noticed and Drew and Kyle turned to me smiling. Kristen's hands, which had been resting on Wayne's ass, started to clench and then squeeze him as he moved. Before long, she was back to openly squeezing him and pulling his ass into her. Occasionally, as if she caught herself, she would stop but always within just a few seconds her actions would start again.

"Mmmm..." came a soft but clear sound from my wife when Wayne changed his motion. He was now lifting up his hips at the end of each thrust, and again, Kyle and Drew looked at each other and then me with big grins.

I doubt Wayne had any idea about the scene he was creating as he pistoned relentlessly into my wife. Sweat was dripping off his body and I wondered how long he would be able to continue, although he showed no sign of flagging. I was like a moth to a flame, watching something so fundamentally wrong, but unable to merely turn and walk away. Both Drew and Kyle were clearly excited and both were now rubbing themselves through their pants. So far, they had left Kristen to Wayne, but I was worried that when he finished they would want her too.

"Ohhh...unnggghhh...ohhh..." My wife suddenly whined when Wayne changed his motion. He must have hit something just right as her hands were now guiding him. I tried to remind myself that it wasn't her fault, but still wondered how she could abandon herself to sexual gratification when she was being fucked by a challenged man while his two brothers and her husband watched. It had become a completely depraved, carnal act and compounding the sordid scene was the fact that Kristen was moving rapidly towards a climax.

"Uggghhh...uggghhh...uggghhh..." Wayne began bellowing and it now looked like it was going to be a race to see who finished first.

"MMMM...OHHH...OHHH...OHHH...HHHNNN...HHHHNNN...UMMM..." she cried out in a wail, as her nails dug deep into Wayne's ass and her legs rose and thrashed in the air.

The orgasm hit her hard and we could see her hair flailing around as her head tossed back and forth. Wayne was only seconds behind and with a roar followed by a series of grunts his body flexed then jerked, and my mind went to the semen that was pouring out of the end of his large cock into Kristen's fertile body.

"That's it Wayne. Fill her cunt," Kyle encouraged his brother.

"If she wasn't before, she damn sure is knocked up now," Drew proclaimed, while he continued to fondle himself.

We watched Wayne stop and then collapse on my wife in utter exhaustion. Soon, the sound of Kristen crying could be heard beneath his body.

"I'm sorry Kurt...I'm so sorry," she called out.

I felt unbelievably low. Not only had I got my poor wife into this but now she was apologizing to me for something she couldn't help. At least I told myself she couldn't help it. I knew that she needed to hear from me some words that she could take comfort in, but my mouth was too dry, so in silence I turned to leave.

Ruth Ann was standing right behind me, having witnessed the mating, and stepped aside to let me by. She followed me to the couch and sat at the opposite end.

"I'm sorry Kurt," she said with a look of pity.

"Let's fuck her too," Kyle said to his brother from the doorway, before I could speak.

My fears came rushing back, as somehow, in my mind, this would actually be worse than the sex with Wayne. Wayne couldn't help himself and was being forced like Kristen, but these two had no excuse.

"No Kyle. We need to make sure it's Wayne's baby," Drew replied to his brother, in a manner that said it wasn't open for discussion.

Kyle seemed to flash for a moment then with a big exhale of breath he backed away from the door and returned to his chair. Drew followed soon thereafter closing the door behind him as he left.

It was misting when we stepped outside to find Kristen's SUV, still loaded with our vacation gear, in front of an old ramshackle frame house that had been our prison for a week. Kyle, Drew and Ruth Ann stood in the doorway as we left with Wayne barely visible behind them.

Prior to our departure, Drew had explained to us that if we made any attempt to halt a pregnancy they would know and would kill us both. If Kristen had somehow managed to come through the ordeal without being impregnated, that was fine, it was God's will, but if Wayne had given her a child she was bound to deliver it. Surprisingly, they made no effort to threaten us about involving the police, I guess instinctively knowing that it was too sordid a situation to want in the public record.

Kristen did in fact become pregnant and nine months to the day of our release gave birth to a large baby boy. Although we talked about an abortion numerous times, the fear of Kyle and Drew, as well as Kristen's own reluctance kept us from acting until it was too late.

As far as my wife and I, there was lots of talking and tears along the way with Kristen more upset about my betrayal of her with Ruth Ann than the fact it had resulted in her rape and impregnation. It was three months before we finally made love which, although satisfying, was also surreal knowing that Wayne's baby was steadily growing inside her.

Then there was the concern, fear really, over the health of the child. We did lots of research on the subject which in the end provided little relief. We just had to wait and see, which kept a constant strain on our lives. Fortunately, by the time the child turned two, we were fairly certain that it didn't suffer from the genetic malady. Little Kevin, was rambunctious and precocious, scoring well above kids his age in both motor skill and intelligence tests.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds