A Modern Love Story

"Kelly," I tried not to laugh, "I think you'll find that Carl said, 'more wine' not 'gnaw mine!'"

Carl smiled through the pain. "Oh come on Ben, it's an easy mistake for a girl to make!"

She looked sheepishly at Carl. "I'm really sorry about that, Carl. I didn't mean to hurt you, honestly. Come back here and I'll kiss it better. I won't bite it, I promise." No one would turn down an offer like that and Carl was certainly not going to. He returned, now standing so close to the two of us that I could feel his knee on my thigh. Kelly was as good as her word. It began to get better as soon as she held it in her hand. It continued to make good progress when she kissed it. And once it was in her mouth recovery was complete. This much was self-evident; even her cheek was beginning to bulge as she sought to contain his growing erection. She gave up the unequal contest, but she continued holding his rigid shaft, concerned, maybe, that without such care and attention, it would suffer a relapse and soften. "Does that feel better, now?" she asked him.

He grimaced. Talk about laying it on with a trowel! "It's a bit better now, thank you, but I think it still needs more treatment." I honestly don't know how he managed to keep a straight face. This was really pathetic!

His erection was jutting up above her face and she had to gently pull the tip down to get it back into her mouth. And then came her piece de resistance. She placed both hands on my shoulders and proceeded to raise herself off my dick. And as she raised herself off mine so would she take more of his in her mouth. And then, as she sank back on mine, more of his appeared. She had deliberately skewered herself on our dicks and she appeared to be in a seventh heaven. Although she would occasionally look up at Carl, her attention was mainly fixed on me. I think that she was trying to see just how excited she could make me. I would have told her had she asked. It was unbelievably erotic and I was on the verge of ejaculation. I was desperately trying to delay the moment, mentally reciting Arsenal's cup winning team of 1971. I had got up to 'Geordie' Armstrong when Kelly stopped moving. She had been forced to call a halt; her jaw was aching too much for her to continue.

I suggested we go into our bedroom because it would be more comfortable. Kelly nodded and immediately stood up. I got to my feet too, glad to be able to stretch my legs and glad to afford my rigid cock the opportunity to cool off! I turned to Kelly and kissed her. My tongue was immediately in her mouth. Perhaps I was subconsciously reclaiming the territory that had just been invaded by Carl's dick! I undid the button at the top of my shorts and I stepped out of them. I also took off my tee shirt.

I handed Kelly her wine and she took a sip before she walked into the bedroom. Carl and I followed, catching alluring glimpses of her delightful bum as the hem of the tee shirt moved with every stride. She sat down on the edge of the bed and placed her wine glass on the bedside table. She removed her tee shirt, and gave us both a big smile as she did so. I sensed she wanted us both at the same time. It was clear that she would be more comfortable accommodating me in her mouth, so I took control.

I lay down on my back with my feet towards the pillow and Kelly, doing exactly as I'd asked, positioned herself over me, as if we were about to have oral sex together. Carl immediately knelt down behind her with his knees just inside and slightly behind hers. He grasped her hips and his erect penis sought out the delicate pink petals of her entrance. But Kelly was impatient, and had already reached down between her legs in order to guide him into her. It was fascinating to watch her soft flesh open up and to see his great thickness slowly sink into her. To sink into her until their pubic hairs meshed and only his heavy hairy balls, dangling in my face, were visible. And then I felt her lips around my cock. Kelly tried to take the whole of me in her mouth, but she had to give up when she began to gag. I suggested that she leave me alone for a moment because I didn't want to cum too soon.

Carl now slowly withdrew his shaft, heavily smeared with Kelly's lubrication, until only his bulbous crown remained in her. I marvelled at Kelly's inner lips, dilated so as to be almost diaphanous, yet still clinging limpet like to his shaft, and holding him fast. Her clitoris had never been more prominent and the succulent pink inner flesh, swimming in her lubrication had never looked more delicious. I looked at her engorged outer labia lips. I had never previously noticed that one was slightly thicker than the other but such beauty is rarely perfectly symmetrical. I studied the smooth tanned skin of her inner thighs and the white crease lines in her groin. I observed the soft and shiny black curly hair of her pubis. I could see where she had depilated her bikini line, and where the new growth was just beginning to appear. I wanted to kiss, to suck and to taste every little bit of her but Carl was already sliding back into her depths.

His actions were somewhat slow and deliberate and I felt that he was putting on a show for me, a live sex show with my wife as his co-star. Their performance went on for about five minutes or so before he disengaged himself from her completely. Then he sat back on his haunches so that I could have an uninterrupted view of my wife's adorable fanny. But now, instead of the soft pink flesh there was just a black hole leading into her core. She was, if anything, even more irresistible. I was like a man possessed as I sucked and licked her fleshy labia and clitoris. I heard Kelly groaning with pleasure before she again took me in her mouth. However I sensed she would prefer Carl to resume fucking her, so I ceased my oral ministrations and rested my head on the bed once more. I had no sooner done so than Carl was again inside her. Only this time it was patently obvious he meant business.

The earlier slow motion fuck had clearly been for my benefit, but this one was for his. This was a proper fuck, and the speed and power of his thrusts was increasing all the time. With each deep thrust his hard flat stomach collided with the soft roundness of her backside, and the resulting shock waves spread through her whole body and caused her mouth to judder on my cock. In fact she had to release me because she was concerned she would inadvertently bite me. (To bite one cock accidentally was bad enough; she could never live down biting two!) It was a blessing in disguise because it allowed me to concentrate more fully on what was happening just inches from my very eyes.

My ears were assailed with different sounds, the sticky slurping noises as Carl partly withdrew from her, the thwack of flesh against flesh as he drove back in, and the disembodied grunts and groans, as Kelly and Carl gave voice to their sensual delight. Kelly's buttocks were reddening from the constant impact, but she was oblivious to it, in fact she was oblivious to everything. Her whole universe was centred on her vagina and on the incredibly powerful tool that was driving into it with such fierce energy. Carl gave a last thrust and I sensed him straining to get even deeper as his semen spurted into her. Kelly felt that he was trying to split her in two and this brought on her own climax. A moment or so later it was all over. Carl withdrew from her, and I heard him say that he'd leave us alone together. Then I heard the door shut and there was silence for a moment before Kelly spoke.

"What was it that you said, Ben? Oh! I remember. That you wanted me to be full of his cum? You did say that, didn't you? Well, do you think I'm full enough, now?"

She lowered her gaping, matted and spunk filled vagina to my face and I drank from her well. Then I felt her lips around me once more. But this time I was neither inclined nor able to hold back and I ejaculated long and hard into her greedy mouth. And such was her sexual excitement that she swallowed it, too. Well they do say that exchange is no robbery!

Chapter 15

Kelly and I decided to have a day on one of the beaches in Cala D'or. Carl had already told us that he had some business to attend to that day so Kelly and I would be on our own. The hire car turned up on time and we were all set. We packed our towels, sun creams and some bottled water. Kelly had put on a short skimpy white summer dress made of fine cotton. The white straps attached to the bodice were no thicker than string and the cotton was fine enough to hint at the colour of the bikini bottoms she was wearing under her dress. We set off mid-morning, and were on the beach twenty-five minutes later. The small sandy beach was quite full by the time we had arrived and there were not many spaces left.

The sun loungers had all been taken earlier of course but we had our towels to lie on. We picked our way across the beach until we found a suitable spot and promptly laid claim to it, spreading our towels out before sitting down. Kelly took off her sundress and then began to apply the sun cream to her body. Her actions were not meant to be provocative, but when she was creaming her breasts and nipples it was all but impossible not to be provoked. I could never tire of watching her, even after six years of marriage, but I wasn't the only one taking a close interest. There were two lads close by, probably no more than seventeen years old, and they had been watching her since we'd arrived. They made no attempt to conceal their interest, they were too young and too naïve for such finesse. Judging by their expressions she had clearly made their day. It was difficult to ignore their stares, and still more so not to show how proud I was that they found my wife so attractive.

On the other side of us was an older couple. The lady had just been for a dip in the sea and the man, who was engrossed in his newspaper, had barely acknowledged her return. In fact everyone around her seemed equally oblivious to her presence. I looked at her and wondered if, in her youth, she might once have been subject to the same rapt attention that Kelly commanded.

We decided to go for a swim and so we picked our way down to the water's edge. Kelly was ahead of me and as she waded out into the crystal clear sea I could see how her bikini bottom was riding up slightly to reveal more of the curves of her cheeks. She was aware of it, too and every so often she would reach round and adjust it. We were already up to our waists when Kelly looked back at the beach and pointed something out to me. I turned round to look and then I felt the sudden shock of cold water on my back and I heard her laughing. Before I had the chance to retaliate she dipped below the water and began to swim towards a raft that was moored some way out. I caught up with her and ten minutes later we were holding onto the side of the raft treading water. I managed to clamber on to it and then gave Kelly a hand to get aboard.

We sat down facing the sun, getting our breath back. There was a man already on the raft. He was aged about forty-five. Kelly and I said hello to him and we got talking. It transpired that he was English, had lived in Majorca for the past fifteen years and ran a local bar cum restaurant. He had come out for a working summer and had become so enamoured of the resort that he had stayed on. As we conversed he seemed unable to take his eyes off Kelly's breasts. The sea breeze on her wet skin had caused goose pimples, her areolas had contracted and her nipples were fully erect. She was aware that he was staring at her breasts and she felt rather self-conscious. So she brought her knees up to her chest, leant forwards, and wrapped her arms around her legs, thereby hiding them from view. He must have realised why she had done this and may have felt embarrassed. Either that or he realised that the show was over. Whatever his reason, he said that he had to be getting back, and he stood up, walked to the edge of the raft, and dived in to the sea. He called out from the water, and told us that we were very welcome to visit his bar, before turning to swim back towards the beach.

Kelly said that she would not go near the place because she did not like the way he had been staring at her. I said that in his place I, too, would have stared. She did look gorgeous. Her hair, normally dark brown, was still damp and appeared virtually jet-black. It was hanging down in strands, framing her beautiful face. She was really getting a tan and her brown skin contrasted strongly with her white teeth. And in further stark contrast were the skimpy lime green bikini bottoms, faithfully clinging to every soft contour of her femininity. And then there were her nipples! Hard, erect and crying out to be kissed. Had we been on our own, I would have been chewing on them already. In fact I would have been making love to her there and then, but someone else was already climbing on to the raft, so I suggested that we swim back.

By the time we had completed our leisurely return and had dried off, it was time for lunch. Kelly slipped her dress back on and we went to the small taverna at the edge of the beach. We sat at a table in the shade, with a view of the beach. We ordered a salad, and washed it down with a couple of small beers. I settled the bill and we meandered back to our spot on the beach. The combination of the heat, the sound of the sea and the alcohol caused us to doze off as soon as we lay down to sunbathe. We went in for another swim an hour or so later and by then we'd had enough. We thought that we would have a coffee before going back to the villa. Kelly dried herself and put her dress back on. She stepped out of the wet bikini bottoms, and reached in her bag for the knickers she'd packed that morning. She took them out and immediately noticed that there was sun cream all over them. The plastic top of the container had somehow opened and everything in the bag was covered in ambre solaire! She would have put the bikini bottoms back on but they were now covered in sand so she tossed them into the bag alongside her panties. It was amusing to note that the older man next to us, who had paid such scant attention to his wife that morning, was now very interested in my wife's dilemma.

Kelly did not seem at all perturbed about this; in fact she gave the impression that she couldn't have cared less. She just made sure her dress was decent and slipped on her sandals. She was in front of me as we filed off the beach. Just as her lime green bikini bottom had been discernible through the thin cotton of her dress, so now was the tanned skin of her bare backside. Not only that; as she climbed the steps to the taverna and I followed some three steps behind, I was even treated to tantalising glimpses of her rounded cheeks. However no one else was to be so lucky, because as soon as we sat down at the table she draped a towel over her legs. We finished our coffees and after taking a last look at the beach we strolled back to the car.

The car was incredibly hot and we could not even sit on the seats until we'd covered them with our towels. But the air conditioning was quite effective and the temperature inside the car was soon reducing. Kelly's short skirt and absence of underwear was a major distraction, however. Nevertheless, I managed to keep my eyes on the road even if I didn't keep both hands on the wheel. And by the time we'd got to the villa I was sold on the benefits of an automatic gearbox; only once had it been necessary to let go of her lovely little fanny. A ringing endorsement for Borg-Warner, no doubt, but one unlikely to feature as a customer testimonial.

We were halfway up the drive before we noticed that Carl must have visitors. There was another car parked outside the villa.

Chapter 16

We came round the back. Carl and another man were sitting at a table on the terrace. Carl, unusually for him, was dressed but then so was his visitor. Carl saw us at the same moment and he immediately beckoned us over. Kelly smoothed down her dress once more and we walked towards them. They both got up, and Carl did the introductions.

"Jeff, may I introduce you to dear friends of mine, Kelly and Ben."

"It's nice to meet you both," said Jeff, "Carl has told me all about you."(All about us? Hopefully, just a figure of speech.)

"Hello, Jeff," I said, "It's nice to meet you too."

Jeff looked older than Carl but that might have been due to his greying hair and the fact that he was somewhat overweight.

"Carl," said Jeff in an admonitory way, "you didn't tell me that Kelly was this attractive!"

Kelly smiled graciously. Carl invited us to join them, and pulled up two chairs. It was difficult not to laugh as she sat down; she was so awkward as she tried to maintain her modesty. There was a bottle of white wine in the ice bucket. Next to it were two additional glasses and it appeared that we had been expected. Carl retrieved the bottle and poured out some wine for the two of us. Jeff had an American accent and I asked him what part of the USA he came from.

"I live in California, in LA to be precise."

"And what do you do, Jeff?" Kelly asked.

"I suppose you'd describe it as a form of marketing. I make commercial videos for companies, sometimes about their products, sometimes about the company itself. It is not that glamorous but it pays well."

Carl interjected, "Jeff is far too modest to tell you this himself, but he has won awards for his work. He is one of the best in the business."

Jeff laughed, "They were merely awards from a trade association, that's all. The way Carl talks you'd think they were Oscars! He's always one to talk things up." There was something about him. I couldn't put my finger on it. I sensed the bonhomie was false and the charm was something that he could instantly switch on as necessary.

"And how did you get to know Carl?" Kelly asked.

"Through business. Carl undertook a project for me." Jeff answered. "We hit it off, and we've stayed in touch ever since. Anyway, that's enough about me. What about you two? Are you both enjoying yourselves here?"

"Yes we are, aren't we, Ben?" She looked at me to confirm it and I nodded.

"I hear you've got to return early, Ben, That's a shame." I nodded again. (Maybe Carl had told him everything!)

"Are you here on holiday, Jeff?" I asked.

"No, I'm working, believe it or not. But when I'm over here in Europe I always make the effort to look up Carl."

At that precise moment there was a piercing shriek. Kelly had seen a huge spider close to her foot. In her panic she raised her legs out of harm's way without giving a moment's thought to her lack of underwear. Jeff was thus treated to the sight of her naked fanny, and from point blank range, too. Kelly, realising at once what she'd done and blushing furiously, immediately stood up and pulled her dress down to cover herself. Her embarrassment was not lessened in any way by the fact that the three of us were all laughing.

"Kelly," I said, "I think you misheard what Jeff said. It was Carl that he likes to look up!"

Jeff, still smiling, again exercised his oily charm. "You don't need to be embarrassed, Kelly. You are an extremely attractive woman," there was a theatrical pause, "in every respect. And you, Ben, are a very lucky man!" (I know I am, but why does everyone feel the need to tell me?) "And now, unfortunately, I have to leave. It's been very pleasant meeting you both. Enjoy the rest of your holiday."

Carl got up too and they went indoors. A short while later we heard the car drive away. Carl returned wearing a broad smile on his face, and as usual, nothing else. He looked straight at Kelly. "And how is Little Miss Muffet?"

"Don't start," she said, "I feel stupid enough, already."

Carl spoke again. "I shouldn't worry about it, Kelly. You certainly made Jeff's day, anyway. He said you were the nicest thing he's seen since he arrived."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds