A Modern Love Story

Kelly blushed once more.

It was still hot and although we were sitting in the shade my skin seemed tight from our day in the sun. I had to cool off in the pool and I asked if anyone else fancied going in. Within thirty seconds we were all in the pool. Initially the water had seemed cold to our overheated bodies but in fact it was absolutely perfect. It was softer than the seawater and seemed to caress the skin. There was a ball floating around so we were able to play catch. Carl and I would both try to throw the ball so that Kelly would have to jump for it. We were thus treated to the occasional glimpse of fanny as well as seeing her breasts jiggling. Kelly, on the other hand, would always try to return the ball so that we didn't have to move to catch it. She therefore fondly believed that she was a more accurate thrower of the ball than either Carl or me! When we'd had enough of the game we swam a few lengths of the pool. Ten minutes later Kelly informed me that she and Carl were going inside. She promptly climbed out of the pool, followed by her lover, and they stood there drying themselves for a couple of minutes or so. She was still towelling her hair as they walked towards the villa. And as they went indoors Carl's hand was already on her bare buttocks, gently caressing the damp goose pimpled flesh.

I carried on swimming for another ten minutes and then I also climbed out. I'd forgotten to bring my towel with me and I ambled back to the table where we had been sitting to retrieve it. I dried myself, fetched a beer from the fridge and returned to the terrace. From behind the shuttered windows of Carl's bedroom I could hear the unmistakeable sounds. And for a fleeting moment I was jealous. This wasn't fair! I had been the one who'd been sexually provoked all bloody day and yet it was Carl who was getting his leg over. But I was being irrational. After all, they were only doing what I'd been encouraging them to do from the start. And it wasn't as if I was going to miss out either; she'd be sleeping with me that night.

I sat down and took a mouthful of beer. It was with a growing sense of contentment when I closed my eyes to bask in the gentle warmth of the late afternoon sun.

Chapter 17

The following morning I was about to get up to make the tea when there was a knock on the bedroom door. Carl had already made it and he came in carrying three cups on a tray. As usual he was naked. There was no doubt that he was proud of his lean and muscular body, and he was now turning a nice shade of brown. He was even more proud of his fully erect cock!

When he first came in, Kelly's instinctive reaction had been to pull the sheet up to her neck to cover herself, but she instantly recognised the absurdity of such an action and she left the sheet where it was, just up to her waist. She had a smile on her face as she teased him. "So, making tea gives you an erection then, Carl, does it?" He smiled at her comment but nevertheless remained resolutely erect. And the sight of her bare breasts was hardly likely to reduce his state of excitement, either. He put the tray down on the dressing table. Kelly continued, but without the previous humour. Instead there was a soft sensual overtone to her words. "And what are you going to do about it?" The sudden sexual tension filled the room.

"I don't know."

She looked at me briefly, but just long enough to let me know she had remembered what I had said to her on our first morning here. She pulled the sheet back. Carl could now see the whole of her naked body. She parted her legs.

"Would you like to come in here, then?" The ambiguity was deliberate.

He needed no further prompting. He climbed into the bed and manoeuvred himself between her legs in an instant. Kelly reached down to guide his cock and he slipped into her without effort. And then supporting his weight on his arms he began to fuck her. He started off slowly; he did not want it to end too soon and neither did Kelly. There was absolutely no doubt that she adored being on the end of his dick. You could see it in her face, in her open mouth and in her heavy lidded eyes. I nibbled on her earlobe and asked her to touch herself. The very next moment her hand was down between her legs. The words in her ear had just tripped off my tongue. Now it was my tongue itself that was in her ear. She turned her head to kiss me, a long, lingering and loving kiss. Her tongue was dancing with mine. Again I experienced this extraordinary feeling of closeness to her. And then she pulled her lips away from mine in order to speak to Carl. In that soft tone of hers, the tone that she puts on when she wants something, she asked him to fuck her harder. I usually find it difficult to say no to such persuasive entreaties. And so did Carl!

She also wanted him to fuck her deeper, judging by the way she had wrapped her legs around his waist, thereby making herself even more open for him. And Carl was doing his level best to fulfil her wishes. Fulfilling them to such an extent, I was concerned her delicate feminine flesh would get bruised. Kelly, on the other hand, was not in the least bit concerned. This may have had something to do with the fact that she was very close to her orgasm, an orgasm that was, at least in part, self-induced. Because on every down stroke his flat stomach was smacking against the back of her hand and the shock wave was transmitted through her finger to her clitoris. And then she was climaxing, her body was convulsing and she was groaning incomprehensibly. She was still on her orgasmic plateau when Carl's semen flooded into her core, just as she was when mine spurted into my hand!

And then two minutes later it was as if nothing had happened. He was standing by the side of the bed once more, with a cup of tea in his hand. The only evidence of his encounter with Kelly, being his sticky detumescence. That, and the growing wet patch on the sheet between her thighs. He looked really pleased with himself as he went out of our room. "Don't let your teas get cold!" were his parting words.

Kelly recovered quickly and turned to look at me. Her eyes had that usual après-sex sparkle but there was also a broad grin on her face. Something had struck her as funny.

"All right then, Kelly, what's amused you?"

She couldn't wait to tell me. "When Carl came in with the teas and his erection. Was that what you'd call 'womb' service?" And then she couldn't stop laughing.

We had hired the car for two days so that we could see a bit more of the island. Yesterday we'd been at the beach; today we were planning to go to Alcudia. Shortly after breakfast the two of us set off, Carl having declined the invitation to join us. We had reached Felanitz and I was not sure which was the road for Manacor.

"Oh, bollocks!"

"What's wrong?"

And then I saw the sign. We were on the right road after all. "It's ok. I thought I'd missed the turn but there is obviously another way to get there." I looked at her. She was wearing a lemon top and a short blue skirt. She was going brown and she looked fabulous. "I must say, Kelly, you look very tasty today."

"Thank you." She leaned across and kissed me on my cheek.

I rested my hand on her smooth skin of her upper thigh, just where her skirt ended. My fingers crept up her leg and came to rest on her panties. "You've got some on." I said. I don't know what made me say that, really. It was hardly likely to be something she didn't already know! I suppose it was because I was slightly disappointed. Since we'd been in Majorca she'd often gone without, not least because she knew both Carl and I preferred her that way.

"Yes, I had to. I'm still quite wet from this morning."

"Didn't you use the bidet?"

"Don't you think this is all getting a bit personal, Ben? As a matter of fact I did use it, but obviously it didn't all come out." And then she hummed the signature tune to 'Mastermind'. "So, Magnus, my specialist subject is 'Feminine Hygiene.'"

"Sorry, Kelly. I didn't mean to embarrass you. It's only that I was concerned about your little fanny. It was getting quite a hammering this morning."

"It's fine, Ben." She smiled at me and then she pulled her skirt up and patted herself through the white lace material. And then she spoke to it! "You're quite used to it by now, aren't you?" She took her hand away and smoothed her skirt down.

"Do that again."

"What, talk to it?"

"No, silly! Touch yourself, I mean. It's very erotic seeing you do that."

"I wasn't doing anything, I only patted it."

"Well, pat it again."

"Why?"

I couldn't reply. We were now in Manacor and I was negotiating a rather complicated roundabout. Traffic seemed to be coming at us from all directions. I followed the signs for Petra and soon we were again on the open road. I glanced at Kelly. "What about the holiday. Are you enjoying it, so far?"

"Yes, I am, Ben. And I'm so glad you've hired a car. It means we can have some time together on our own and I think that's wonderful. I love it when it's just the two of us."

"I'm really pleased to hear you say that, Kelly."

"And I mean it too, Ben. Every word."

"So you're happy to sleep with me?"

"Of course I am. And we do sleep together, Ben, something I don't …" She suddenly realised what she was saying. "Sorry, Ben, I didn't mean to say …"

I interrupted her. "It's all right, Kelly. You haven't shattered any illusions. I've never considered myself to be God's gift to women."

"That is not an issue as far as I'm concerned, Ben, honestly. I love you, and therefore, when we do it there is far more to it than just the sex. You and I make love, Ben, and that makes a big difference." She said it again for emphasis. "We make love Ben. Carl and I don't make love; we just fuck! I'm not saying I don't enjoy it, but that's all it is… a fuck." She kissed me on my cheek again.

"You are incredible, do you know that?"

"Why do you say I'm incredible, Ben? Because I actually enjoy sex with someone else or because I admit that I do? Or is it because you think it's not normal for a woman to be able to separate sex and love. Men can make the distinction, but apparently women can't. And who says so? Why, men, of course! Is that why you say I'm incredible?"

I managed to get a word in edgeways. "Kelly, when I said it, I meant it as a compliment. And I still mean it too. You are incredibly sexy and I love you all the more because of it. And I accept that you can enjoy sex without an emotional involvement. It's not as if you haven't told me before."

We had driven through Petra and were now on route for Puerto de Alcudia. We finally arrived at midday and found somewhere to park the car. We did a bit of sight seeing but it was really too hot to do too much. We found a small restaurant close to the harbour. A family was vacating a table just as we got there and we grabbed it. Kelly went to the loo. I glanced around at the people sitting at the other tables, most of whom seemed to be German. I heard a flapping sound above and I turned to look at the pale green awning. One of the cords securing it to the uprights had come undone and every so often a gentle breeze would catch the material. Looking south I could just make out the shape of Mont Salvador in the far distance. We had driven past it that very morning on our way to Felanitz.

Kelly returned and started to tell me something before she'd even sat down. "Don't make it obvious Ben, but see that man sitting over there, in the corner, in the blue shirt, with his back to us. Well, I think it's Jeff. I hope he hasn't seen us."

"Why? At least you can show him that you do wear knickers, sometimes!"

"Ha-ha. Very funny, I don't think. Anyway, he'd be the last person I'd show them to."

I looked across at the man just as he got up to leave. Kelly had been mistaken; it wasn't Jeff. She realised it too.

"Something tells me that you don't like him, Kelly."

She looked at me. "You know, Ben, you're wasted in banking. Someone as astute as you should have been a private detective!"

"All right, there's no need to be sarcastic. I didn't realise he'd made such a bad impression on you. You seemed happy enough when he was dishing out the compliments. How was I to know?"

"He is very false, Ben. He ladles the charm on but it is so superficial. He gives me the creeps."

I was about to tell her that I, too, felt he was shallow when at last the waiter came to take our order. It was so hot that all we really fancied was a salad and a cold mineral water. Once we'd ordered, the service was very quick. And we'd made a good choice too; the salad was excellent.

"This is the life, eh, Kelly?"

"It certainly beats working for a living."

We paid the bill and left. We took a stroll around the small harbour. Being so near the water, we ought to have felt cooler, even if the reason was purely psychological, but it was not the case. The bright sunlight seemed to be intensified as it was reflected off the water and the white paintwork of the boats. Hardly anything or anyone was moving in the intense heat and the somnolence was pervasive. We ambled back to the car, this time letting it run for a while before we got in it. I'd decided we'd drive back via Arta and Porto Cristo, to give us a change of scenery.

We'd been driving for about an hour when I asked Kelly if her fanny was still all right.

"Why are you so concerned about it? I told you this morning it was ok, didn't I?" And then she answered her own question. "Oh, I know why. Well I'm not going to touch myself, Ben, if that's what you think. Especially whilst you're driving. We'd have an accident."

There is a God! We were driving through a wooded area as she was speaking. Ahead of us was a turnoff to the right. On an impulse I took it and found that it led to a small deserted clearing. I parked in some welcoming shade and turned the engine off. "What was it you were saying about an accident, Kelly?"

She looked all around the clearing, making absolutely certain that no one else was present. "I find your concern really touching, Ben." She was being very sarcastic.

"What I'd really like to find, Kelly, is you touching your concern!"

She didn't answer. Instead she raised her bottom out of the seat and pulled the hem of her dress up so that she was no longer sitting on it. And then her fingertips were on the fabric of her panties, and her forefinger was tracing her cleft. "Well, it seems to be ok but you can never be too careful, can you? I think I'd better make absolutely sure, don't you?" She'd no sooner finished speaking than she'd hooked the fingers of her left hand around the lacy triangle and pulled it to one side, exposing her vulva. We were both watching her finger trawl along the increasingly wet channel between her fleshy glistening labia lips.

And then she turned to me again. "Don't ever tell me, Ben, that I don't spoil you!" And then my beautiful, oh so sexy wife began to masturbate.

Chapter 18

And all to soon it was my last full day. We hadn't planned to go anywhere, but we needed to get some more bread and a few other bits and pieces so we popped into Cala d'Or. We'd done the shopping and were having a coffee in the main street, idly watching the world go by. More specifically I was watching a girl go by, a girl wearing shorts and a low slung bikini top. She was rather attractive, an impression not entirely unrelated to the fact that with every step her ample bosom was threatening to spill out of her top. I was just thinking to myself that you wouldn't have got many of those to the pound when I heard a voice behind me.

"Hello, you two!" I turned round. It was Roy and Sharon, our old neighbours. Roy looked at his wife. "So you were right, Shar." We said hello and exchanged the usual pleasantries. They were about to order a coffee so we invited them to join us. It was a big mistake. I'd forgotten how loud she was and the extent to which she dominated her husband.

Sharon was addressing Kelly. "I said to Roy, that was you, when I saw you yesterday, didn't I, Roy?" He nodded to confirm but she wasn't taking any notice. She looked around as if to make sure no one could overhear her. She would have done better just to talk more quietly but she was one of those women who could not have spoken 'sotto voce' even if her life depended on it. "When you were at the nudist beach." At these words someone three tables away looked across at us. Discretion was not her strong point, either. "But I wasn't absolutely sure, because you were with someone else."

She was quite right. We had gone to the nudist beach yesterday. And she could easily have seen the two of them together. Carl had wanted to go for a walk along the beach and Kelly had gone with him, although she had insisted on putting her bikini bottoms on. Not so Carl, of course. He had wanted no one to be deprived of the sight of his dick! Gosh, I am getting really bitchy.

"That would have been Carl, here." Kelly gestured to him with her hand.

Sharon looked at him with renewed interest and smiled. Then she spoke again to Kelly in what she imagined to be an undertone. "Oh right. But to be honest, Kelly, I didn't take much notice of his face!" Her laugh was both dirty and exceedingly loud.

"He's a friend."

"I'm not surprised, dearie."

"Ben was there, too." Kelly's voice was somewhat cool.

"If we'd have known that we would have come over, wouldn't we, Roy?" He just nodded, poor sod. We'd obviously had a lucky escape yesterday; a naked Sharon was not likely to have been an edifying sight. But, clearly, our luck had run out today. Thank God we'd finished our coffees. We got up to leave.

"Enjoy the rest of your holiday," I said. And then we were off, Kelly setting the pace. She was already in the street and marching purposefully to the car.

We all cooled off in the pool on our return. Kelly and I got out first and were lying on adjacent sun beds drying ourselves in the warmth of the sun. She was lying on her side, supporting her chin in her hand telling me how embarrassed she'd been when Sharon was talking so loudly. We were speculating as to why Roy put up with her when Carl climbed out of the pool and walked over to where we were. He appeared not to want to say anything and just lay on his side on the sun bed on the other side of Kelly. She turned her head to ask him if he felt better for his swim before resuming her conversation with me.

He didn't respond in words but he ran his fingers down her spine, from the nape of her neck to the small of her back. He did it several times and it began to have an effect on her. She arched her back every time his fingers touched the sensitive spot at the base of her spine. And with each repetition his fingers travelled a little further south. Soon they were exploring the valley between her cheeks, then they briefly touched her other opening and finally they were in her cleft. Kelly's reaction, as she felt his fingers there, was an instinctive one and she slid her foot back, thereby raising her knee and affording him more room in which to pleasure her. And pleasure her he did until she could not have been wetter.

He ceased fingering her and Kelly glanced over her shoulder as if in reproach. But he'd only stopped in order to move his sun bed closer to hers. Having noticed his erection she could easily guess what his intention was. It was when she had turned back to face me, ostensibly trying to resume our former conversation, that she felt his hands on her hips. He was now lying on his side, and was easing her bottom towards him. She was a willing partner to his sexual choreography, and had even raised herself slightly so as to make her entrance a bit more accessible. She was now at such an angle that I could no longer see her pubis and I could not, therefore, see his cock slide into her. But I knew the moment it did simply by the look on her face. And then she had to stop talking to me because she was no longer able to concentrate on anything save for the wonderful sensation between her legs.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds