A Most Unusual Winter Break

"Well, what did the email say?" Kelsey's interest was definitely piqued at this bit of information.

"Mom was just thanking them for what a terrific time they had had and how hard she had cum with this guy fucking her. I think his name was Bill or Bob or something. And then she said something about how Dad really loved fucking this guy's wife's and how he couldn't get over her nipples because they were so deliciously long. I mean, it was really explicit and left no room to imagine anything innocent!"

"Wow!" Brandon was astounded at his stepsister's revelation. "You're shitting me, aren't you, Kim?"

"No, I'm serious, Brandon! I have never said anything to Mom about it. Or Dad. I didn't even know if I should tell you or not, but I couldn't keep quiet about it any longer. I mean, can you believe it?!"

The car was quiet, the silence broken only by the sound of the tires on the rough pavement. "That sort of explains some things," Brandon said after he thought about the information a bit. "I remember walking in on Dad talking to somebody a couple of years ago. He had his back to me as I walked into his office and I heard him ask whomever he was talking to whether they wanted to play at their house or ours. At the time, I really didn't think much about it although I wondered what they were going to be playing. After hearing what you just said, I bet it wasn't canasta they were planning on playing." He laughed.

"I know," chimed in Kimberly from the back seat, "Things are a little bit clearer when I think about it knowing this. . I remember Mom getting ready to go to one of their "swing" dances a couple of years ago and she was wearing a really short dress and I know that she wasn't wearing any panties because she was standing in front of the window and I could basically see through the dress. At the time, I thought it was rather strange but, then, I didn't know anything about swing dancing and figured that was what one wore to that type of dance."

"It probably is-if one wants to be fingered while dancing," Kelsey interjected with a laugh. Brandon glanced over at her with a smile.

"Or fucked." he added as he headed south on the freeway. The next few miles were spent discussing the pros and cons of swinging with Brandon's conclusion being that this was something that their parents' generation found exciting.

"At the university, it's just known as a party" Brandon said. I've probably been to three of four parties where people gradually just started fucking around with their boyfriends or girlfriends in front of everybody. I admit, I got kind of turned on watching but I never participated."

"Man, your school must be different than ours!" Kimberly said in awe. "I mean, I've only been there for a few months, I admit, but I can't imagine going to a party like that. Actually, it sounds pretty exciting. And you didn't do anything at these parties, Brandon?"

"I didn't have anybody to do anything with" Brandon replied ruefully. "All the times I went I went with guy friends or by myself."

"I just think it would be really hard to be a wife and watch your husband fuck someone else" Ashley opined.

Leaning over a bit to run her hand over the fly of Brandon's jeans, Kelsey said with a giggle "Evidently it is hard. To watch, I mean. To watch."

As Brandon pulled into their parents' driveway, Ashley said "I guess this is where we get off."

"I guess we can always hope," Kelsey said with a wicked little grin.

"You are ba-ad, girl!" Kimberly scolded her. "It's a good thing Ashley and I are so uncompromisingly virtuous. We'll have to work hard in this house to keep the moral turpitude away from our innocent little lives." She said, waving her hand as if conducting the last bar of a symphony.

Brandon looked in the mirror as he removed the key from the ignition. The interior light came on as he opened the door and, as it did, he saw Ashley's hand quickly come up from Kimberly's lap. Ashley noticed him looking at her in the mirror. Her embarrassment showed in the coloring in her cheeks but Brandon grinned at her in approval.

As the four entered the back door at home, Natalie greeted them brightly. "How are my intrepid hikers? I imagine it was an awesome day to be up there. The sky looked so clear over the mountains I knew you had to have great weather. See any exciting wildlife?"

"A fox, five deer, one elk and lots of rabbits," Ashley replied. "But, the fox was the cutest. I want one for a pet," she grinned. "I think it would be so much fun to have one to curl up with while watching tv." The others in the room looked at her then laughed.

"I think they probably are not as friendly as you think, Ashley," Kimberly said.

Natalie broke into the conversation. "I didn't know when you kids would be getting back so I thought maybe we could just order in pizza? Does that sound okay?" she asked.

"Mom, pizza is always okay. It sounds great to me." Kimberly said. The others concurred. Kimberly continued, "Why don't you order, Brandon. Maybe we can get two different extra large with split toppings and then we'll each have a choice of four different toppings?"

Brandon walked back to the den to order the pizza. Ashley and Kimberly were noisily talking to Natalie about their experiences of the day. Kelsey, seeing Brandon go into the den, slowly followed him. He was standing, his back to the den's entrance, as he ordered the pizza. Sidling up behind him, Kelsey put her arms around his waist. He was startled for a moment but soon adjusted to the welcome interruption. She rested her head on his upper back as he talked. As he finished ordering, she released her hold on him as he put the phone down on the table and turned around to face her. Renewing her hold on his waist, she tilted her head upwards as he put his arms around her. They looked into each other's eyes for what seemed like an eternity until they brought their lips together, softly at first and then harder and more passionate.

"Oh, Brandon, why don't you ord...." Kimberly's voice stopped as she stepped into the den. "Oops, guys. Sorry," she said with a grin. Brandon and Kelsey dropped their arms as they jerked their heads back from each other.

"I was just thanking Brandon for a great day, Kim," Kelsey said. She wasn't embarrassed, really, but felt a little uncomfortable having been caught in an intimate position with her friend's stepbrother.

"Well, I was just going to suggest we order those dessert things? They are like pizza crust with cinnamon on them? But, since you've already ordered, I'm sure we can find something around here for dessert," Kimberly said as she walked out of the room.

Brandon and Kelsey looked at each other, grinning. "Hmmm, close, huh?" Kelsey said.

The large trestle dining table in the eating area of the kitchen provided a comfortable venue for their varied, animated conversations. "Who wants another beer?" Brandon asked as he rose from the table.

"I'll share one with Kim, if that's okay with her," Ashley replied.

"Okay. Kelsey? You want another?"

Kelsey nodded as she chewed on her slice of pizza.

"It's too bad Dad couldn't make it home for dinner" Kimberly said to Natalie.

"Oh, Honey, the company's fiscal year actually ends this week so he's been just beside himself for the last two weeks. I talked to him around five and he said he would grab a bite at McDonald's or someplace fast and get back to the office. He promises that he'll be all ours between Christmas and New Years," Natalie explained.

"I hope we get to spend some time with him this vacation," she said plaintively.

Following their dinner of pizza and beer, the five of them settled down to watch the latest James Bond movie on the family room's large screen. As the movie ended, Brandon rose from the sectional and yawned. "I don't want to be a wet blanket, but I'm going to head off to bed. I need to catch up on all the sleep that I didn't get last week."

Almost in unison, all three girls thanked him for a fun day. Natalie looked up from the occasional chair in the corner. He bent down and gave her a peck on the cheek. "Goodnight, Honey," she said.

Closing the door to the bonus room, Brandon stripped off his clothes and gauged the distance to the futon from the light switch. Figuring he had the distance figured fairly closely, he turned off the light and felt his way to the futon with his feet. Lying down on the soft mat, he relished stretching out after driving and then hiking all day. Pulling the covers over himself, he settled in and was soon sound asleep.

The soft fingers moved over his back and his shoulders, caressing, teasing. They moved around to his chest, trailing over his nipples before moving down his stomach, slowly, slowly, down toward his awakening penis until finally that tentative touch, that fingertip on the underside of his cock. The soft flesh of a woman's chest pressed against his back, her hard nipples pushing insistently against him.

.....Brandon, reveling in the smell and feel of the hands of the naked coed on the sofa with him, watched the other students in the room as, one by one, they shed their clothing. He didn't recognize many of them but, still, he knew them. Erect penises and bouncing breasts moved about the room as the unknown girl next to him stroked the underside of his cock, the pleasure sweeping through him. When his stepmother, Natalie, walked in from the kitchen of the dorm room with her left hand wrapped around the bobbing cock of another reveler, the girl tending to Brandon's penis spread her legs as an invitation to another coed to lick her waiting pussy. Watching his stepmother and her boy toy from across the room, he saw his stepsister, carrying a little fox, walk over to her and place it on the lap of her mother's partner. Kimberly was naked but had white wings growing from her back. She stroked the tail of the fox as her mother reached under the fox to stroke her boy toy's oversized cock....

Just as Brandon was watching his sister and his stepmother and the others in the room, pleasure swamped his body and he felt a tremendous rush. Whether it was the sexual pleasure that was suddenly hitting him or some movement on the futon, he awoke with a start and realized that he had been dreaming. Only in a dream can such nonsense seem so reasonable, he thought, breathing hard. Strangely, though, he still felt the coed's hand on his penis. But, the hand was slowing spreading warm, sticky cum up and down his shaft. The feel of naked flesh still remained on his back. The enticing smell of a woman was still present in the dark room. As the reality that he was not alone fully dawned on him, he abruptly rolled over to face whoever it was who had shared his dream. He felt a gentle finger on his lips and heard a soft "Shhhh." In the dark, he had no idea who had masturbated him to such a dreamy cum. His hand automatically reached down to verify the reality of this mystery woman and it found a welcome home between two very smooth but very wet vaginal lips. He moved his fingers up and down the slippery slit, bringing the plentiful wetness up to her waiting, swollen clit. He circled the bud of flesh and then brought his finger firmly across it only to circle it again after dipping into the pool of passion. He felt the body next to him push back and forth against his finger until finally her leg muscles tensed, eased, tensed, and eased in a symphony of movements signaling a very intense orgasm. Her stomach and chest convulsed as her pleasure swept through her. Her staccato like breathing slowed as the tension slowly flowed out of her body. His hand was covered with her wetness.

"Wh, wha...." He wanted to know but the finger was again on his lips to shush him. He felt the movement of her body as she raised herself from the futon.

"Shhh..." the female voice whispered. The door to the bonus room opened and shut quietly, the only clues to the woman's presence were the large wet spot on the futon and the lingering aroma of perfume.

Kimberly and Ashley were already in the kitchen when Brandon walked in the next morning. "Breakfast time!" Kimberly called out cheerfully. Wiping the sleep from his eyes, Brandon looked at the two girls. His sister was wearing flannel pajamas and Ashley was wearing a plain, white tee shirt with loose, satiny boxer shorts. His sister was stirring a mixture for pancakes while Ashley fried sausages on the stove.

"'Morning, guys." Brandon said. As he walked past Ashley, a familiar scent struck his nose. 'God, it must have been Ashley!' he said to himself incredulously. "Mmmmm," he said as he walked closely behind her. "You smell good. What is that perfume?" he asked innocently.

"Oh, it's not perfume. That's my shampoo, Jasmine Dream. That's the same one that we all use. Kimberly told me about it a long time ago. Your mom uses the same one also, doesn't she Kim?"

"Yes. It's really good for hair because it has a lot of vitamins and good things in it, plus it smells good."

"Hmmm. I've never smelled it before on Mom or you," Brandon said offhandedly to Kimberly.

"Sure. Here, smell my hair." Kimberly said walking over to Brandon.

"Mmmm, you're right. I don't know why I have never smelled it before," Brandon replied.

"Maybe you never had reason to before," Ashley laughed, giving him a sideways glance.

Brandon remained unsure who it was who had visited him in his bed the night before. The jasmine scent was just like Ashley's but then so was the scent of Kimberly's hair and, evidently, that of his stepmother.

"Oh, what another beautiful morning," called out Kelsey cheerily as she walked into the kitchen. She, like Ashley, was wearing a tee shirt and boxers except Brandon could make out two dark circles beneath the fabric of her tee where her nipples were near the surface of the fabric. "Hi, Brandon" she said as she sauntered by him, giving his arm a small touch.

'Damn! It's that same scent!' he thought to himself. 'It must have been her!' he reasoned. She was the only one who had kissed him, after all.

"Good morning, girls. You all look chipper this morning. It's so nice having someone else make breakfast for a change!" Natalie said as grabbed a cup for coffee. "'Morning, Brandon. Did you sleep well last night?" she asked with a smile as she gave him a peck on the cheek.

'Oh, come on!' he thought to himself. Why did his stepmother have to be using the same shampoo?! 'Well, at least I know it wasn't mom or Kimberly,' he assured himself. 'It couldn't have been either one of them!'

"I slept fine, Mom. I did dream quite a bit, though. "

"Really. Any interesting dreams?" Kimberly asked coyly as she poured the pancake batter onto the sizzling griddle.

"I can't really remember much of them. I just remember that they were kind of ...unusual." Brandon replied vaguely.

"Hey! Dad!" Brandon and Kimberly said at the same time as they saw Keith, their father, walk into the kitchen. They both put their arms around his waist as he hugged them tightly.

"Hi, Kiddos! I'm glad I got to see you. I didn't get in until quite late last night and, unfortunately, I have to take off in a few minutes again. I'll be so glad when this year's books are all done and put to bed. Speaking of bed, last night I was worried that you all had left me since I hadn't shown my face yet. Fact is, I thought maybe all of you had gone somewhere for the night since Natalie wasn't in bed when I got home. But, after she came into the bedroom, she told me that she had been reading in the den. I hadn't thought of looking in there. Anyway, God, it's good seeing you kids! "

Looking at Ashley, he jovially said to Kimberly "Aren't you going to introduce me to your friend?"

As Kimberly introduced Ashley to her stepfather, Brandon was dishing up a couple of pancakes and some sausage for him. "Dad, you have to take a couple of minutes to at least eat a bit of breakfast," he said.

Keith took the plate and sat down at the table. It felt good having a meal with the family and the kids' friends.

"Okay, all, I hate to eat and run but I have to get to work," Keith said as he rose from the table and took his dishes to the sink. Keith went to Natalie and gave her a kiss. "Bye, Babe. See you later. You kids have fun today." As he left the kitchen, Kimberly said "After we get the dishes in the dishwasher, the three of us girls are going to take the ferry downtown and do some shopping. Do you want to join us, Mom?"

"Thanks, Kim, but I'm still working on those analyses from yesterday. But, say hi to Nordstrom's for me," she joked.

As Brandon put the last of the cups in the dishwasher, he said, "I'm going to head over to Paul's for awhile, Mom. I don't know what we'll be doing, so don't plan anything special for meals."

It was almost 7:30 when Brandon arrived home that evening. Natalie was still in the den, working on real estate matters. "Hi, Mom. Paul and I went over to see a couple of friends in Bellevue this afternoon. God, the crowds were unbelievable! I don't ever want to get in that traffic again! I forget what traffic is like on the eastside. But, it was fun seeing these guys. " He paused, "Are the girls home yet?" he asked.

"Kim called a little while ago and said they wouldn't be home until fairly late as they ran into some of Kelsey's and Kim's friends downtown and they decided to stay in town with them for awhile and introduce Ashley to some of Seattle's nightlife," Natalie explained.

"Since you're busy, Mom, and I'm ready to veg out for awhile, I'm just going to do some gaming on the computer. We had an early dinner so I'm not really hungry. I'll make you some dinner, though, if you want," Brandon offered.

"That's sweet, Honey, but I've been snacking as I work and I'm not really hungry either."

As the evening wore on, Brandon and his mother, rooms apart, shared the large house in silence. Every now and then, Natalie would hear Brandon as he whooped with an obvious win over some unseen foe in his game. At 11:15, Brandon walked into the den. "I'm going to call it a day and hit the sack, Mom. See you in the morning."

"Goodnight, Honey. Sleep tight and...pleasant dreams," she said with a smile as she looked up from her computer monitor.

Switching out the light in the bonus room, as he had the night before, he felt his way to the futon on the floor. Pulling the covers over him, he thought back on the previous night. 'That was one for the books.' he thought to himself. 'Well, the girls are gone so, unfortunately or fortunately, I don't think I will have to worry about that happening tonight.'

The very soft click of the door catch being moved roused him from his sleep. In his semi-wakeful state, he attempted to orient himself to the dark. He could sense the door being opened but could see nothing. He lay completely still in the silence. He could hear the small sound of footsteps as they softly and slowly padded across the carpet. He felt the pressure of the blankets covering him being eased as they were lifted up. And then he felt it-the movement on the futon as a body slipped under the covers and lay beside him. He continued to pretend to be asleep as he felt the smooth, bare skin touch him. He was lying on his back and the anticipation of what may occur had caused his manhood to become semi erect, making a slight tent in the bedclothes.

A very gentle hand alighted on his chest and moved softly over his skin. 'Should I remain quiet or should I say something?' he asked himself. He very quickly decided on the former as he felt the hand move down his torso toward his cock which was now becoming fully erect. The figure next to him curled her fingers around his erect shaft, very, very slowly moving up and down it. 'She has to know I'm awake!' he thought as the pleasure from her hand continued.

'Oh, what the fuck,' he said to himself as he moved his hand. He came into contact with the velvet skin of a breast. He continued on to a nipple, feeling it turn rock hard under his touch. That only served to make his cock harder than ever. And, oh God, that delicious scent of Jasmine as the figure brought her head closer to him. Lips met lips as hands explored body next to body. As Brandon's right hand found the wet center of the body next to him, she rolled on top of him and guided his stone hard shaft of flesh into her soaking cunt. 'Oh fuck,' he cried to himself as the delicious feeling of the hand on his flesh was replaced with the even more delicious embrace of a warm, soft, wet pussy. It inched down ever so slowly until he was completely buried in its depths. And then the night time visitor started to move. Up and down. Up and down, her cunt enveloping and tugging at his cock with its luscious, swollen labia.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds