A Most Unusual Winter Break

'God,' Brandon cried to himself, 'I don't know which one of the girls this is but, shit, her body feel s so fucking good!' He knew he wasn't going to be able to hold his orgasm back much longer. This felt much too good to try to put off his climax. He was going to have to cum, and soon.

No sooner had those thoughts entered his mind when his nighttime lover began to move more and more quickly on him. Much too quickly for him to hold back any longer and he came in the grasping cunt, shooting spurt after spurt of his ejaculate into her. His climax evidently served to intensify the feelings of orgasm that were starting to rip through her body and she bit his shoulder in an attempt to keep from crying out as her orgasm hit her, again and again, with intense spears of pleasure firing in all directions from her pussy.

Brandon's erection slowly subsided and he slipped out of the wet tunnel of his partner, her juices and his semen dripping on to his crotch as she lifted herself up and off him. "I...."

"Shhh..." she said, her finger on his lips. He felt the futon move as she rose. He heard the door shut very softly as the latch fell into place.

'God damn! Who was that?' he asked himself. This body had felt different from the one the night before. This woman, or girl, had very soft hair, almost a down, on her vulva. He didn't remember that from the night before but then he had been asleep for most of that.

He lay awake, staring at the darkness around him. To himself he muttered, 'Damn. If I had a lamp nearby, I could have turned that on. No, I would have had to move to do that. Besides, I don't think I want to know who it was.' He rubbed his shoulder where she had bit him in her passion. It was right at the base of his neck. She hadn't broken the skin, luckily, as he couldn't feel any blood on his finger. He continued to massage it.

Brandon was the first one down in the morning for breakfast. He put on the coffee and went to retrieve the morning paper from the front entry. He sipped on his coffee as he read the headlines. He didn't hear Kelsey entering the kitchen. "Good morning, Brandon," she smiled. "Sleep well? Evidently, you were already in bed when we got home last night. Ooooooo" She stretched her arms above her head as she yawned. She was wearing the same attire she had the morning before but this morning the tee seemed more revealing, tighter maybe, or thinner, and as she raised her arms, she unwittingly raised the short tee up her taut belly until just the very bottom curve of her right breast was revealed with the fabric covering it caught on its firm nipple.

"What time did you get home?" Brandon was casually trying to determine the likelihood that it was Kelsey who had visited him and also trying to ignore the fact that she had just revealed one of her gorgeous breasts to him.

"I don't really know. I didn't look at the clock when we got in. We took the late ferry, though, so it was probably 1:30 or so." Kelsey poured herself a cup of coffee. "Is that a rash on your shoulder?" she asked solicitously. But, there was a smile in her voice as she spoke.

'Damn! It has to be her!' he said to himself. And yet, what about the difference he had felt in the pubic hair between the two night visitors? And about the different feel to her skin? 'Shit!' he thought. Feeling his penis starting to engorge, he thought 'Now I'm starting to get hard just looking at her. Just great. I'll guess I'll have to sit here for awhile.' He let the newspaper fall to his lap.

"Good morning, you two!" Natalie called out as she entered the kitchen, the bottom half of her robe flowing open to reveal her trim legs and a bit of smooth, firm thigh that was most complimentary for a woman in her early forties.

"Oh, Brandon, Honey, what is that on your shoulder? Did you hurt yourself?" Natalie's voice showed concern but there was a slight smile, also, that showed at the edges of her mouth.

"It's nothing, mom. I must have hit my shoulder getting in the car or something," he said.

'Don't even think it, Brandon,' he told himself. 'There is no way on earth it was my own stepmother.'

The chattering from Ashley and Kimberly as they walked down the stairs from the upstairs bedroom, announced their arrival. "'Mmmmm, the coffee smells good," Ashley said, heading for the cupboard to get cups. "Kim, you want a cup, too?"

Kimberly yawned and replied "Yes, coffee sounds good. Maybe it will wake me up." Looking over at Brandon sitting on the barstool at the island, she exclaimed "Brandon! What did you do to your shoulder? It looks like someone bit you....or something."

"Jeez, guys, it's no big thing. I was just telling Mom that I must have hit it getting into the car or something. I don't remember so it must not have hurt very much."

Ashley came over to him. "Hmmm, let me see," she said as her fingers explored the deep red mark. "That does almost look like a bite mark, Kim! Where would you get a bite mark and not realize it? That's strange." She took a sip of her coffee and looked up over her cup as she smiled at Brandon. "You need to be more careful, Brandon."

The day passed quickly, with the girls going their own ways and Brandon his. Kimberly had a hair appointment at the salon in town. Kelsey wanted to take Ashley to see a movie they both had expressed interest in that Kimberly had already seen. Brandon was heading for REI in Seattle to look at some outdoor gear and Natalie was presenting her CMAs to her two clients. Keith had left home for the day very early that morning and had planned, again, to be gone for ten to fourteen hours finishing up the year-end paperwork.

At dinner that night, Natalie, the three girls and Brandon leisurely enjoyed the delicious lasagna that Natalie had prepared. It had been a good day for all. Both of Natalie's clients had decided on the spot to list their homes with her. Kimberly was excited about her new hairdo and Ashley and Kelsey explained the intricate plot of the movie they had seen.

Brandon was quieter than usual but not in an unfriendly way. It was more like he was preoccupied with something. He still felt concerned about last night. Well, it really wasn't concern. He was worried. Actually, worried really wasn't an apt description either. It was more like he was anticipating the coming evening. His unsettled state of mind was broken by Ashley's voice. "Anything special planned for tonight, Brandon?"

What did she mean by that? What was she trying to say? Was it going to be her tonight?

"Oh, I, eh, no, I don't have anything special planned. I'll probably just watch some tv, maybe, and then hit the sack. What about you, Ashley? Anything special planned? "

"No, I'll probably just couch it a bit unless Kim and Kelsey have something they want to do. Do either of you have anything special that you want to do tonight?" she asked her two friends.

Both girls replied in unison "No, nothing special, Ashley."

"What about you, mom?" Kimberly asked. "Are you going to be doing anything exciting tonight?"

"Gee, Honey, I don't know. I guess it depends on when your dad is getting home. I'll have to call him to see when he plans on coming home. I wouldn't want him to miss anything if he can help it."

'Brandon, Brandon, Brandon. Get a grip, guy!,' Brandon mentally said to himself. 'Kelsey or Ashley is just fucking with you. There is no way it's either your stepmom or stepsister!'

Rising from the sofa, he said "I'm going to head up to my room and work on my laptop for awhile. If I fall asleep, I'll be way ahead of the game since I'll already be in bed and won't have to wake up to get there."

"I know. " Kimberly said sympathetically, looking at him. "Don't you just hate that when you're asleep and then you have to wake up and try to figure out what is going on?"

Brandon looked at her. "Yeah," he replied. 'No, no, no, ' he said to himself. 'It can't be Kim!'

Finishing up the article he was reading, Brandon folded down the screen on his laptop and set the computer on the floor next to the futon. The light from the screen having been extinguished, the room reverted to an inky blackness.

Brandon lay flat on his back, staring up at the black ceiling. He rolled over to his right. He rolled to his left. He couldn't seem to find a comfortable position. Luckily for him, however, the confusion of the last two nights finally gave way to the comfort of sleep induced by the day's activities.

He was awakened by the sensation of a warm thigh pressing against his and an arm softly stretched across his chest. There was no movement, just the warmth of this body touching him. As he lay there attempting to get his bearings, he became aware of the softness of a breast against his arm and wisps of hair next to his cheek. He gently tried to move his left arm so that he could embrace this phantom lover. She cooperatively lifted her shoulders and torso a bit so that he could move his arm out and around her. Pulling her tightly against him as he moved onto his left side, the soft flesh of her body sent shivers through him. Taken by the feel of her body against him, he wasn't even aware of his hardness until her hand went down and grasped it. The friction of her fingers on his sex felt so good. He was surprised at the sexual heat generated by the very fact that he didn't know who this was in his arms.

He moved his hand over the back of the woman, marveling at the sensual undulations of her muscles and the softness of her skin. Her hand was moving up and down on his erection, teasing the crown of his cock as she came to the top and then moving down the shaft again with pressure on the underside. They brought their heads together, their lips meeting in a needy, passionate communion as tongue danced with tongue. 'Okay,' he thought to himself, 'I'm just going to go with the flow here and...' His thoughts were interrupted by the feel of velvety smooth lips on his penis, following a hand that was now slooowly moving down the shaft.

'Wait a minute! What's going on!' He asked himself as he pulled his lips away from his mystery lover's. But, the hand on his shoulder and the one caressing the back of his head encouraged him to reengage in their passionate tongue play.

The tantalizing feeling of the exploring fingers on his chest and stomach caused his manhood to achieve a hardness that he hadn't experienced before. It felt as if his cock had turned into a steel rod with a million nerve endings attached to it. The mouth and hands on his penis continued their ministra......'Oh, shit, this isn't real! Three pairs of hand?!' His mind was reeling as the sensations of the sexual stimulation flooded him. And, infusing the whole scene was that incessant scent of Jasmine.

Releasing her hold on his shoulder and head, the mystery lover separated from him but maintained contact by running her hands over his biceps and lower arms. And yet, how could she do it since he now was feeling strong, taut, smooth thighs teasing his ears. And these thighs were spreading as they lowered very wet, swollen vaginal lips onto his face, presenting his mouth with the firmness of an aroused clitoris. His tongue reached out to feast on the delicacy he could feel on his nose and lips and, at the same time, he reached with his arms to cradle the firm, tight butt to better direct his assault on the clitoris.

Brandon now had one very aroused woman busying herself on his probing tongue, one pair of lips creating sexual havoc with his penis, and one playing a sensual symphony on his chest and stomach.

'Now I know this is a dream,' he said to himself. 'But, I don't think I have ever had a dream so real before where I realized that I was dreaming.' Just then, Brandon felt the futon move as if another body had knelt on it. "No fucking way!" he felt himself cry out. He expected his vocalization would surely wake him and he would find himself alone in the bonus room, probably with his erection in hand. Removing his hands from the firm ass of the woman at the end of his tongue, he put his arms out to his side. Instead of being greeted with the expected nighttime solitude, he instead felt a soft but firm breast on his right and a very warm, moist pair of pussy lips at the bottom of a furry triangle on his left. And still, that delicious oral attack on his cock continued. His vocal cries of denial had gone unheeded mainly because they were stifled by the very wet cunt rubbing over his mouth and tongue. His muffled sounds had not deterred any of the sexual activity occurring in this very busy bonus room.

The feeling of the warm lips on his erection was replaced with a very tight, very wet, very, very, oh so very nice feeling pussy. His senses were awash in pleasure. He knew he couldn't withstand much more stimulation and he was right on the verge of cummi.....when the tight, warm sleeve lifted off him and a pair of fingers tightly squeezed the bottom and top of his shaft right below his cockhead. 'God, that was close,' he thought, his breath coming in ragged gasps.

There was movement on the futon as the hips straddling his head lifted off, her juices cooling his face. But that was to be for only a moment as the warm center of another woman replaced it but facing toward his feet. As the engorged sex of this new lover began its dance on his mouth, his cock was enveloped with another cunt, tighter than the previous but oh, so, hot. She was riding him cowgirl and, reaching straight up from his prone position, he could feel two sets of breasts facing each other, their erect nipples rubbing and scraping against each other. Both sets of breasts were firm and nicely rounded with the nipples on one protruding a half inch or more while the other set were erect but not as long. His hands caressed the four breasts hanging above him, running over the nipples as they moved back and forth. He could sense that the women above him were passionately kissing each other.

The sounds of the women kissing, one very wet pussy riding a tongue, another riding a cock and now, it was sounding quite clear, a pair playing with each others' wet cunts, made the room a veritable sound stage for an orgy porn shoot. The room was alive with moans of pleasure from five people deeply lost in lust. Brandon was almost overwhelmed with the sheer, outlandish gluttonous atmosphere. I say almost, because Brandon knew this was a dream and, like in any dream, you almost never cum. Again, I say almost....because he was quickly forgetting that this must be a dream and he began to cry out like a wounded animal as the tight, fleshy sleeve on his stone hard shaft increased its tempo and he began to pump out his long-teased semen. He bucked, he cried, he moaned, he shook, he arched his hips, pushing against the crotch astride his cock. The moans of the women began like cries of pain and built into banshee wails as one after another began to cum with quaking hips, shaking legs and grasping vaginas. The squishing sounds of four wet cunts being brought to the heights of pleasure was the refrain to the melody of their moans.

Soon there were only sounds of heavy breathing, five bodies recovering from strenuous orgasms, attempting to catch their breath, until...

The door burst open suddenly. With a click, the top light switched on, flooding the room with its light and revealing five nude bodies in various lewd positions.

"What's going on here?!" demanded a robust male voice. "What the hell is this? Natalie! What the fuck are you doing? Kim? I can't believe this. And, you, Kelsey and Ashley. What the fuck.... And, Goddamn it, Brandon! Your own stepmother! Still on top of you? Your hand in your stepsister's pussy? Kelsey sitting on your cock? And Ashley, I thought you were such a nice young lady." His voice should have conveyed anger. He should have been livid. But, instead his tone registered only astonishment as he surveyed the bacchanal before him.

"Honey, your cock is showing," cooed Natalie softly, seemingly totally unfazed by his appearance, as she looked at the huge bulge in his slacks. "I think you need a little loving. Don't you kids think so?"

There was only silence from the young people as first Kelsey lifted herself off of Brandon's cum and juice soaked crotch to crawl over to Keith. Reaching up, she tugged on his zipper and reached in with her teenage hand to retrieve one very, very hard cock. She wrapped her eager lips around it and slowly the full length of this late-working, too-busy-for-sex, finishing-the-books, head -of-household man disappeared into her mouth. Kimberly rose from alongside Brandon and went to her stepfather to unbutton his pin stripe shirt. Ashley, leaving the pleasure of Brandon's hand, crawled over on her knees to undo Keith's belt and help him out of his slip-ons. She lowered his slacks and, lifting his boxers free of his huge, straining cock, she tugged his shorts down his legs as Kelsey paused in her cocksucking long enough to allow the passage. As Kimberly peeled his shirt off his shoulders, Kelsey continued to pay homage to his erection, her tongue moving around and around his shaft and then swallowing it deeply into her mouth.

Natalie raised her hips off of Brandon's face. Rubbing her swollen vulva, wet with her juices, she lay down next to Brandon with her blond hair spread out on the futon. With wet, slapping sounds she patted her pussy in invitation to Keith. "Come on, Honey. I want your cock," she begged in the voice of a woman hungry for cock. "Come and fuck this horny, fucking wet cunt. Your son's talented tongue got me all ready for you, Baby."

Natalie's dirty talk, combined with the sight before him, encouraged Brandon's father even further. His large cock swung back and forth as he walked to the futon and knelt down between his wife's legs. His dark pink penis thrust out from his parted thighs as he aimed his hips at Natalie's slit, still wet and creamy from her stepson's homage. Keith's face displayed every emotion from lust to passion to pleasure to confusion as he pushed his hard cock into his wife. Withdrawing, it displayed a covering of Natalie's copious love cream, the frothy, milky substance pushed back near the base of his cock. His pubic hair shared in the displacement of the juice with droplets clinging to the wiry strands.

Brandon, lying on his side next to them, watched as his father fucked the firm, luscious body of his stepmother. Kelsey, having returned to the futon behind Brandon, had draped her hand over his body and was stroking his now reawakened cock. Her eyes were transfixed as she watched the older couple building more and more tension in their sex as Keith pumped in and out of Natalie. Kimberly was lying on her back on the carpet on the other side of the futon, her head turned so as to watch every move of her parents, every tense strain of their muscles as they increased their tempo. Between her outstretched legs lay Ashley, her tongue licking and her lips sucking her friend's engorged clitoris. Kim's right hand held Ashley's pleasuring head captive on her sex. Her mouth partially open and her eyes glazed with lust, Kimberly stretched out her left arm and grasped her mother's hand and held it. She could feel the tension in her mother's fingers as her orgasm neared. Natalie's hand trembled as she squeezed her daughter's fingers.

Keith's and Natalie's bodies, with 17 years of sexual and intimate familiarity between them, were heaving and grunting and moaning with every thrust of Keith's cock. Ashley, her ears filled with the sounds of Kim's parents' passionate lovemaking, raised her face from Kimberley's pussy to watch as the couple neared their climaxes. Keith's hips were just a blur as he pumped in and out, the wet noises from their genitals mixing with Natalie's moans. The sounds of her pleasure progressed to cries and then to screams as her body shook with the exquisite pleasure from his fucking. Her hips bounced up and down on the futon as her sex attempted to derive as much pleasure as possible from the thrusts. The loud, frenzied coupling on the futon had riveted the attention of the four young people as they watched in awe. As Natalie came under Keith's incessant stimulation, the power of her orgasm pushed her husband over the edge into a series of spasmodic thrusts as his semen pumped out of his throbbing penis. All watching knew the sharp, quick stabs of his hips into Natalie signified the ejaculation of his seed and the peaks of his pleasure.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds