A Most Unusual Winter Break

As Keith collapsed onto Natalie, spent and satisfied, only the breathing of the six people could be heard in the room until Kimberly said tenderly and softly, "God, Mom. That was so beautiful! Watching you and dad like that... It was awesome."

All Brandon could say was "Wow. Wow. God, that was something else." The wide smile on his face conveyed his awe.

Leaning over his body with her hand now back on and stroking Brandon's cock, Kelsey quietly offered, "That was so hot, you two. God, I don't think I have ever seen such passion!" As she spoke, she continued to slide her closed hand up and down his shaft, pausing at the top to run her finger over his velvet smooth head and to spread the copious precum now appearing there.

Ashley concurred with the other young adults. "I've never watched two people make love like that! It was so arousing but so beautiful, too." As she spoke, her thumb pressed against Kimberly's sensitive clit while her index finger slid in and out of her wetness. Kimberly's hips moved up and down in rhythm to her friend's strumming on her firm nub.

It was Keith's and Natalie's turn to become observers as they watched their two children pleasuring and being pleasured by their friends. In his post -orgasmic bliss, Keith was lying on his back with Natalie's head on his chest. She began to stroke his not-quite-flaccid penis as he watched his stepdaughter with her friend. Ashley's properly directed touches and strokes on her wet pussy were causing Kimberly's hips to rise up higher and higher as she approached her climax until, with a loud moan, she began to cum on her friend's fingers. With Kimberly pumping her hips in the air as the orgasm hit her, Ashley continued her stimulation until Kim reached down to move her hand away from her sex, having reached the point where her sensitivity overruled her continuing pleasure.

Brandon's shaft stood at attention as Kelsey lowered down onto it, exhaling with a rush as his cock entered her. And then she began to slowly raise herself until her labia were barely covering the tip of his cockhead, only to sink down onto it again with another sound of pleasure escaping her lips. As she repeated this again and again, teasing him with every movement, the breathing of both her and Brandon became louder and more uneven.

From where her head lay on her husband's chest, Natalie could see Kelsey's wetness shining on Brandon's cock every time she rose to the tip. Her prominent, swollen clit, protruding from the folds of the hood, was brought close to his cock with every deep penetration. Her right hand dropped to massage her hard, miniature cock as Brandon increased the tempo of his fucking. The sounds from them, as they brought each other closer and closer to release, became increasingly higher in pitch. Kelsey was the first to break over the barrier and her orgasm flooded her with fiery sparks of pleasure emanating from her over-stimulated pussy. Brandon followed her, his cock twitching and jumping in her as his semen shot out, spurt after milky spurt, into her welcoming cunt. The two bodies lay together then, their labored breathing gradually becoming calmer as Brandon's arms and hands caressed the bare back of the girl resting atop him. Brandon's father and stepmother watched closely as Kelsey raised herself up and off the still thick cock. His white cum mixed with her fluids and ran down his shaft while droplets of the same mixture dripped from her well fucked cunt poised above it.

It was Ashley's turn to become the center of attention. She looked at Natalie and Keith lying on the futon. Natalie motioned for her to leave Kimberly and directed her to kneel over Keith's head. Spreading her legs, she lowered herself onto his mouth as his hands reached up and grasped her pink, teenage butt cheeks. She gave an involuntary jump as his tongue extended to caress her exposed clitoris. Slowly she began a back and forth motion on his probing tongue, his chin gleaming with her girlish cream. Natalie was reaching up to cup her breasts and pinch and tease her hard nipples as Kelsey, having moved to their side, began sliding her lips up and down the length of Keith's slowly awakening penis. Her mouth tightened on him as his girth increased, her tongue playing on the underside of his cock.

Ashley's eyes were closed as she lost herself in the pleasure of Keith's mouth and Natalie's hands. Keith, once again aroused to full erection by Kelsey's lips, lifted Ashley's ass in an invitation to move down lower on his body. She complied and lifted her hips over his awaiting shaft, slowly lowering herself down onto its thickness. As she sank onto him, she let out a soft cry.

As Ashley began to lift herself up, Keith's penis appeared, framed by her smooth thighs and capped by her swollen cunt lips. Her fluid clung to it, shining in the light until it again disappeared, to be swallowed by those luscious swollen lips. Again and again her sopping cunt caressed his manhood which only minutes earlier had been spurting semen into his wife's waiting pussy. "Oh.... My....God....Keith....you feel so fucking goooood!" she hissed as she continued her dance on him until she could stand it no longer. She began to cum, shaking and twisting her body as the stabs of pleasure went through her. Ashley's intense orgasm caused Keith to again cry out animal-like as, he too, began to cum in Ashley. Shot of cum after shot of cum pumped from his throbbing penis into her waiting tunnel.

Ashley collapsed onto Keith, his manhood still buried in her cunt. The bonus room was quiet until Kimberly started clapping. Kelsey joined in and then Brandon and Natalie. "Oh my God, Ashley! That was so fucking hot," Kelsey said, running her hand over Ashley's back in an appreciative and tender gesture.

"But, Honey, I thought you had to finish up all your year-end paperwork at the office." Natalie said in a mocking, teasing voice.

"You really didn't think I was going to let you girls and Brandon have all the fun, did you?" Keith replied with a grin. "I heard a few things the last couple of nights when I came home that made me think that you all needed a bit of discipline. Especially when I came upstairs last night to say good night to all you kids and saw ...." Natalie put a finger to his lips.

"Shhhh...." She said as she turned to kiss him. "Let's let this all be our own little secret. You know, Honey," she continued, "it might be fun to teach all these young people how to dance some day. Our way."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds