A Mother's Touch

Words failed me as I sat there looking at her. Her expression one of pure unbridled lust and desire. And I knew there and then, that any attempt at talking to her now was pointless, not until she had climaxed at least and calmed down enough to do so. My decision then, perhaps not a wise one at the time, was to help her do just that, and if it meant getting the vibrator for her so that she did so, then I was willing to do whatever it took at the moment.

"Ok," I said simply without any further response, and then headed upstairs to retrieve it.

#

I made my way over to the nightstand opening the drawer. As I did, I felt the trickle of fluid running down the inside of my leg and realized my panties were soaked! I quickly retrieved the thinner 'massage' type vibrator rather than the one that looked more like a man's cock. Somehow I couldn't justify giving her that one to use, it would be even more erotically wicked in doing so, in my mind at least, and thus retrieved the other one. After I had done so, I slipped off my drenched panties, only then remembering that all my clean ones were down in the laundry room still sitting on the folding table. I wasn't about to put my soaked panties back on, and thus grabbed my robe after first removing the rest of my clothing. Though I was now naked, I had stood there telling myself that I would explain to Sharon my intent to shower, which I'd decided to do, after giving her the vibrator to use. I also knew that I would come back up to my own room, sit in the tub and masturbate furiously. The desire I now felt having spread through my own cunt like an out of control fire, needing to be quenched.

I couldn't believe I was actually doing this either. Walking down the hallway back towards the stairs wearing nothing but my own robe and carrying one of my vibrating toys in my hand which I was about to give to my daughter to use, and get herself off with. By the time I had returned, she had positioned herself comfortably upon the couch, entirely naked, and entirely exposed as she lay there fingering herself. She smiled, and then grinned as she saw I had changed.

"Finally decided to join me huh?" she stated. "Way cool! I'd love to see how you do it," she then said.

"Sharon," I began as I stood there holding the vibrator, but she headed me off.

"Show me how you use it while I watch before I do it," she told me. "I'm a little nervous."

Hearing her say that actually made me laugh at the ridicules comment. "You nervous? Not hardly!" I said looking down at her, especially the way she was so openly displayed. "God Sharon, I'm your mother for hell's sakes, and I'm the one standing here with this...this...toy in my hand about to show my own daughter how to use it!"

Once again she smiled. "Open your robe so I can see you," she told me. "You're so beautiful mother, you really are you know."

I felt all resolve, all rationality and reason escape me. I had no business doing this, there was no justification for any of it, yet I knew without a doubt as I stood there, my hand already loosening the belt on my bathrobe, what I was about to do.

"It's not all that complicated," I began. "And you just do...or touch yourself however it best feels pleasurable, you don't even have to insert it inside, most of the time I don't in fact, just teasing my...um, just teasing my ah..."

"Clit?" Sharon giggled, fingering her own as she said it. "Go on mother...say it," she teased suggestively. "Say clit."

"Clit," I said actually giggling, the giddiness, the eroticism of the moment robbing me of my senses. I then placed the toy against myself turning it on. Almost immediately I felt the humming vibration of it as it pleasured my soul, my eyes closing involuntarily for a moment until hearing the sound of my daughter's voice.

"Come closer so I can see it better," she told me. I took a couple of steps. "No...really close, come stand right next to me," she then said, which I did, feeling eerily wicked as I did so, the vibrator pressed against my own bare pussy which Sharon could now clearly see even better than I could myself.

I had once again closed my eyes, not so much in having done so because of the titillating sensation of the vibrator itself, but because of my own somewhat awkward embarrassment of standing so closely to my own daughter, with my own sex so clearly revealed to her as I stood there.

"You have a beautiful pussy!" I heard her say.

"Thank you," I responded, not knowing what else to say, still keeping my eyes tightly closed nevertheless, not wanting to look at her, see her as she sat there looking at me so intently the way I knew she was doing.

But then I felt something, something I had not expected to feel, and for a moment, the sensation of it didn't even register, but when it did, my eyes popped open as I looked down. I saw Sharon had first slipped a finger just inside my opening. She was worming it inside me, the pleasure of which was immediately apparent as my knees weakened nearly giving way.

"Oh Sharon, we shouldn't...you shouldn't be doing that!"

"Too late!" She said smiling, looking up at me, "I already am!"

Just the touch of her finger itself felt better than the vibrator did, and I took it away, still holding onto it as it hummed wickedly within the palm of my hand. I sucked in my breath, holding it as I felt her fingers spread my lips apart, the delicate touch of another finger now gliding over the smooth slick surface of my exposed clit as she caressed it, toyed with it, and played with it as I stood there.

"Feel nice?" she now asked.

It was obvious to her that it did, and I couldn't very well say otherwise, giving in to the sensation of it as she continued to fondle it, touching it, playing with it so provocatively.

"Yes! Yes! It does!" I freely admitted, once again the lightheadedness of my own daughter's touch threatening to make me collapse as I felt the first tingling promise of orgasmic delight begin to course through me.

I then felt a second finger enter, her hand now walking two fingers inside, exploring, caressing playing. I felt myself shudder, goose bumps suddenly blossoming everywhere all at once as she did so. I was so lost in the exquisite sensation of it all, that when the intensity of what I soon felt began, I succumbed to it without even thinking about what had happened for a moment, until my eyes again opened and l looked down. As I did, I watched Sharon's tongue as it came out to continue flicking, and then sucking my hard obscenely exposed clit.

"Sharon! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!"

#

The orgasm I then felt was overwhelming. Stars filled my head, the convulsions of such orgasmic delight seizing my entire body. I knew that unless I had support, I would collapse as I stood there. My hands automatically reaching out, quickly locating Sharon's head as my fingers entwined themselves in her hair. I held onto her then, felt her tongue and lips as she mouthed my clit so softly, gently sucking it as I came. I felt the tickle of her tongue stabbing at the release of climatic joy that spilled from my cunt like a faucet turned on. Her fingers now slick with my essence, continuing to probe, fucking me furiously. I could likewise hear the erotic sounds my cunt made, the obscene sucking, slippery squishy noise that her fingers produced as she continued to strum the instrument of my sex, the song heard one of lusty fulfillment.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck it! Fuck it! Suck it Sharon! Suck it! Suck my fucking clit!"

I in fact did collapse next to her on the couch, though it was several minutes before I was aware that I had. As I gathered myself, the smell of sex, the aroma of climax still thick in the air between us, I glanced over towards her. Sharon once again now lying back, though I watched as she did so, licking her lips and fingers. Knowing that it was my spending, my essence that she now tasted as she looked at me so wantonly while doing so.

There was no point in commenting, saying anything. I knew, as well as she knew what I was about to do to her...for her. She had already positioned herself for it in fact, expectantly as I'd sat there collecting myself, finally breathing again. Her hands already toying with those near perfect breasts of hers, nipples so hard and so firm that I couldn't deny myself the pleasure of sucking them, sucking them the way she had once sucked upon mine.

I slid up onto her then, replacing her hands with my own, surrounding each one of her rounded orbs, feeling their weight, their softness and fullness as I now gathered them together, making her twin nipples one. I captured her, sucking them in, heard and felt the intake of breath which she held as I did so. I tongued the tender surface of her twin peaks, and then sucked even harder, forcing her to gasp audibly. I began kissing her sensitized flesh, slowly making my way down her taut belly, lingering briefly at her naval, spearing it with my tongue. I played there for a moment, teasing and hinting at what was to come as I journeyed onward, taking my time.

By the time I had reached the glistening split of her sex I could already smell her, the intoxicating aroma of her desire, her want and her need. It assailed my nostrils as I took her in, long before I tasted her, long before my own tongue speared the heavenly split of her opening devouring her when I did. And then when I did, I couldn't get enough of it, enough of her...my own daughter!

It was then that I felt as well as heard the faint gentle hum of the vibrating toy that had somehow fallen beneath me, long forgotten until now. Grabbing it, I then placed it at the opening of Sharon's pink pettled flower and probed her teasingly with it, just as my lips and tongue did against her hard knotted little clit.

"Oh fuck! Yes mother! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Sharon wailed, bouncing almost spasmodically beneath me as I slowly slid the toy inside, holding it there, buried almost completely now, though I didn't as yet move it. I continued to tongue her instead, lapping at her split, tasting the pure sweetness of her oozing nectar as it filled my mouth, dancing on the tip of my tongue which I then used to further caress and stimulate the surface of her hard little nubbin with.

"God! Fuck me mother! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" She pleaded as I finally began doing so with the toy.

No words passed between either of us as we recovered. Perhaps the guilt I now began to feel at doing what we'd just done, Sharon now feeling herself. And though I did, and though she may have as well, she touched me, motioning to me to turn around, which I did. I soon after settled myself over her face once again. My own now positioned over my daughter, her sweet split once again beckoning to me, which I kissed and then tasted again, just as she began doing to me.

For the next hour or more, we slowly, almost quietly pleasured one another. I had lost all track of the number of orgasms we either shared, or gave to one another. We soon collapsed however, finally satiated, exhausted, and then slept until the feint sound of the mailman slipping letters through the opening in the door woke me.

"God Sharon! Your father will be home soon!" I said once again alert, now fearful and worried as I exploded into action, surveying the scene of our too wicked to think about adventure. Gathering up the toy I had used on my own daughter, I quickly gathered my robe, sprinting upstairs to shower and dress before Robert came home, but not after first assuring myself that all looked normal again, including Sharon as I had likewise helped her to dress.

"Mom?" Sharon spoke freezing me in place before I had sprinted upstairs, the shame of what I'd allowed to happen already threatening to overtake me.

"Don't!" she said simply. "I wanted it too...perhaps even more than you did, so please...don't."

I kissed her then, sweetly, like a mother to her daughter, reestablishing in a way what we had had before, "before this" I thought chastising myself momentarily. Knowing even as I did so, that I had enjoyed what we had done, had enjoyed it immensely in fact, something which I would have to accept and acknowledge eventually. But for the moment, it was enough to know that Sharon had as well, and that what we had done, what I had so foolishly allowed to happen, hadn't caused any permanent rifts between us. So there was at least that much to help me deal with what it was we had done, and which I knew deep down inside, I wanted to do and experience again!

#

I had stood in the shower for a very long time, barely getting out and drying off before Robert arrived home from work. But it had given me the time that I needed to think and rationalize things out. I had never kept, nor hidden from my husband anything before. We had shared the most intimate of secrets, fantasies and desires. And though NOTHING had ever bordered on what I had now allowed myself to experience or do, I knew without any doubt, without any hesitation whatsoever, that I was going to tell him. I knew the risk was great. There was no telling how he'd respond to it when I did. What I had done, what I had allowed to happen was unforgivable. But to continue it beyond that, which had now happened, would be even more so should he ever discover it himself. Steeling myself, I sat on the edge of the bed waiting for him to come in, which a short time later, he did.

"Busy day?" he asked as he came into the room seeing the look on my face as I sat on the edge of the bed, worriedly, frightened, certainly more fearful now that I had ever been before in my entire life.

"You could say that," I said feeling the tears wailing up in my eyes. "We need to talk later, after Sharon's gone to bed," I informed him. "There's something I need to tell you about."

"Want to tell me now?" he asked worriedly.

"No, not now. Later. And I don't want Sharon aware of anything until after she's gone to bed either." I added still sounding mysterious about it, which I was sure concerned him even further though it couldn't be helped.

"Well, ok," he acknowledged, leaving it be for the moment.

The rest of the evening was spent somewhat quietly, which I was more than grateful for. Though periodically receiving worried concerned looks from my daughter during the course of the evening. Once, when Robert had gone out to the kitchen to pour himself another glass of wine, Sharon had caught my attention.

"You're going to tell him aren't you?" she said.

"I have to. He's my husband...your father." I told her. "I can't live with this being a secret," I then added. "But don't worry...we'll deal with it I assured her. "We'll work through it...together."

#

It was a short time later that Sharon announced she was tired, and asked her father if he wouldn't mind carrying her up to bed. After telling her goodnight myself, again kissing her trying to give her some assurance that all would be well between us, he then did so.

When Robert failed to return within a reasonably expected amount of time, I knew then that Sharon had decided to talk to him herself, knowing full well it was my own intention to do so. I half thought about going upstairs, now fidgeting, worried thoughts almost paralyzing me as to what they were discussing, talking about as Sharon no doubt told her father everything we had done. I kept waiting for the explosion, the sound of a slammed door, the angry shocked look on his face when he came back down the stairs.

It seemed like an eternity, like time had stopped before I finally did hear the door, though it had opened and closed softly, almost too softly in fact.

I sat in my chair facing the stairs, my heart had stopped beating, or so it felt anyway. I looked up expectantly, waiting to see him descend, expecting to see the angry look on his face that I had prepared myself for. Moments later I heard, and then saw him as he began to come down. He smiled at me however, shocking me as he did so.

"She's asleep," he said easily, not at all what I'd expected to hear, and sat waiting for the other shoe to drop. "And yes...she told me everything," he then said taking his own chair across from me. "And I know it was your intention in doing so before she did," he also added. "But she knew you were going to do that, and take the blame for everything that happened yourself, so she told me about it before you did, and she told me in very explicit detail everything...from start to finish."

"And?"

"And what?" he said. "I think right now, we all need a good night's sleep. I told her that tomorrow, the three of us would sit down and discuss it further. I think at the moment, that's all that really needs to be said about it." Robert then surprised me by standing up, taking my hand and kissing me warmly, affectionately. "So...what's say we turn in and get some sleep. I think tomorrows going to be an interesting day."

#

It was somewhere towards the middle of the night. I woke feeling the press of Robert's hard stiff cock against my ass, his hand already cupping, kneading and tweaking my aroused nipple, which had become so even before I had awoke sensing that it was.

"Rob..."

"Shh," he whispered against my neck. "We'll talk...tomorrow. But right now, I need you," he told me. Which was music to my ears, as more than anything at that moment, I needed hearing him say that.

I was surprised to find myself already lubricated as he slipped inside me, the feel of his long thick cock spearing my cunt, and then lodging itself deeply, unmoving for several long moments. We fucked almost wordlessly afterwards, for a very, very long time, until I felt his cock lurch, spurting his hot semen deeply inside me, triggering my own climax when he did.

We fell asleep, still coupled together, and though his prick had at some point slipped out of me during the night, I had long since fallen asleep before it had, waking only when the sunlight came through the window alerting me to the new day as we lay still affectionately resting against one another.

#

I had gone downstairs to start the coffee. Robert going down the hall to see if Sharon was up yet, and wanted to be carried down. I knew as I stood watching the coffee drip into the pot that we would at some point be having that chat, that discussion that my husband had alluded to. And though we had obviously come together affectionately and reassuringly so during the night, it was still with a bit of intrepidation that I stood there, not waiting for the coffee to finish being made, though that's what I am sure I was trying to make myself think. But what I was doing, was waiting to hear the sound of Robert bringing Sharon downstairs, and then the inevitable discussion we would soon have.

When I finally did hear Robert's footsteps coming down stairs, I exited the kitchen heading towards the living room. He met me there, though it was obvious Sharon hadn't come down with him.

"She still asleep? Or wanting to?" I asked, almost feeling relief that she may be.

"No, she's awake...and wanting to see you, us..." he quickly amended.

"Now?" I asked feeling the knot in my stomach at realizing the "discussion" I still felt myself dreading was only moments away.

"Yes, now. No sense putting things off, and I agree with her on that," he told me, though his brief smile told me that I was perhaps fretting over it a bit more than necessary. "Don't worry, everything's ok."

I slowly followed Robert up the stairs towards our daughter's bedroom, knocking before we entered hearing her telling us to come in. Robert then held the door as I did, seeing Sharon still lying between the sheets.

"Morning mother," she said smiling at me.

"Good morning honey," I responded almost automatically, though feeling a rather surrealistic atmosphere about all this as I did.

"Obviously you know daddy and I already talked," she informed me, to which I glanced towards my husband, seeing him again smile, nodding his head.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds