A Mother's Touch

"Yes, and I guess that means that you and..." I never finished my thought as I turned back to face her, seeing then as Sharon casually tossed the sheet away from herself. She was naked beneath it, save for the casts on her legs.

"And he also knows, that I still want to continue," she now added, shocking me into momentary silence. "But it was also my suggestion, and admission, that to do so without his approval, and without his knowledge wasn't right, or without yours either," she then added.

Once again I turned to face my husband, speechless as I did so, looking at him. "I don't have a problem with it," he said almost quietly. "And yes...we did talk about it, and afterwards, I understood how and why that it happened, and that it was an erotic experience for the both of you."

"For all of us..." Sharon now said including her father, once again drawing my attention towards her. "If you're ok with that too," she now added. "But I'm not going to sit here and pretend otherwise, not anymore," she now confessed. "Especially now, after having actually been with you mom...and that I so very much want to be with you again...now in fact."

Her obvious invitation towards me had made that clear enough, but I certainly hadn't expected it either. Nor had I expected it to be likewise directed at my husband...her father either. I stood looking at her, immediately feeling the same want and desire I'd known and felt the day before. There was no denying it, no pretending to stand there and convince myself that I didn't either.

"No one can ever know about this if we do," I then said. "If we do this, if we allow this to happen between us, it must stay that way...just between us, no matter what the future brings, or when it brings it, or when you eventually find someone and marry them. When that time comes, which it will, then all this...whatever we do, for however as long as we permit it to continue. It must end then and there, and never be spoken of or brought up again."

Sharon was grinning, as was Robert. "We already discussed and agreed on that," he said.

"You did?"

"Yeah, we did," he told me, and then walked over, undoing the sash on my robe revealing my nakedness beneath it.

"You too daddy!" Sharon spoke as she now scooted herself back against the headboard, and then pointing towards the bed. "Come on, I think it's only fitting now that I watch the two of you fuck..." she said saying the one word that still surprised me hearing her say it. Though in doing so, I then knew she was very much aroused and excited upon hearing it, not to mention seeing Robert as he likewise removed his own robe, showing the hard stiff massive erection he now sported. "And besides...there's something else I want to do, especially after seeing it in the movie we watched yesterday," she now added.

"Movie? What movie?" Robert asked as the two of us crawled into the bed.

"Obviously, there's a few minor details she didn't mention," I now commented.

"Obviously," Robert said eyeing his daughter. "Anything else I should know about that you haven't told me?" He then asked.

"How about...we show you instead," Sharon grinned. And I knew exactly which scene it was she was referring to when she said it, already placing myself in position, as Sharon went on. "Ok, now you dad, kneel between mom's legs, yeah...that's right, just like that, except don't do anything, that's MY job!"

Somehow she had managed it, even with her casts on, now lying crossways between us. I had propped myself up as well, just enough to see what she was doing, let alone feel it as she did. Taking her father's cock in hand, placing the hard swollen purple tip of it against my clit, and then simultaneously licking us both as she did so.

"Which movie was it?" Robert asked. "Because we must have missed that one," he announced pleasurably as Sharon tickled his cock and my clit with her tongue at the same time.

"I'll show you later," Sharon told him. "It really was a good one too...and there's an even better scene in it that I'd like to see again too," she added.

"Oh? I don't remember another one," I said fighting to remain in control, though at the moment I was finding it very difficult to do that.

"Not surprised," Sharon grinned. "You'd just finished coming and had collapsed on the couch when I glanced over to see it," she stated. "That was the part when the two women were sucking his cock? And he came? And he was squirting his hot fuck juice everywhere while they both fought over it? That one?"

"No...I definitely don't remember seeing that," I assured her. "But I'm sure your father wouldn't mind seeing it, or experiencing that himself now would you?"

Robert's answer came in the form of a hot juicy squirt that Sharon continued to pump out, directing it at my clit as she did so, still licking me, causing my own very intense orgasm to begin seconds later. It was only one of many that the three of us would experience together throughout the course of the day, not to mention the following day too.

And yes, Robert got to see his movie, and after we had done so, we repeated everything we had done all over again. And we also watched the one where the two women shared a double dildo together. And though we didn't have one of those at the time, we did make do with what we did have, amongst other things.

We've also made a list of all the things we want to pick up and add to our "naughty collection", but even more importantly, we're looking forward to Sharon finally getting her casts off. It's been a bit of a challenge for us all with them on, but we're almost grateful in a weird way, that she broke them in the first place.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds