• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A New Level
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

A New Level

"Good morning, sleepy head. It's almost noon. Time to get up. I'm getting to feel lonely here."

Mandy smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

"Breakfast in 10 minutes so you'll have time for a shower before. Hurry up!"

She left my room, her tight butt catching my attention and holding it as she walked slowly towards the kitchen. Man, this was getting tougher and tougher. Even when she's not sexy on purpose, she's incredibly sexy. This was getting too hard (!). I showered and put on boxers, jeans and a t-shirt and went to join my sister in the kitchen. Her hair was still damp from her shower and the smell of her shampoo permeated the kitchen. She smelled fresh and clean. As she heard me she turned around and smiled.

"Feel better today?"

"Uh yeah. I guess I was really tired last night."

"You were. I went into your room after I had talked to granny but I couldn't wake you."

"Oh right, how did it go?"

"About as badly as I expected. They were both mad as hell, both for your leaving and my helping you. They said they'd disown the both of us. It ended badly. I told them both to fuck off!"

"I'm sorry sis."

"Don't worry. I hate their hypocritical asses anyway. So, about today. I thought we'd go out and by you some decent stuff and then tonight I want you to take me out to a nice restaurant. Sounds ok?"

"Sure. Sounds like fun."

"Good. I'll just get some clothes on and we'll leave."

Mandy left, her buttocks moving under the thin cotton covering them. I finished my breakfast and cleaned the kitchen. Then I froze as Mandy came back in.

"Whoa! Look at you! Damn!"

She looked hot! A very short black pleated skirt, like a school-girl outfit for Halloween, that hardly hid her buttocks and a pink tube top that only covered her breasts leaving her midriff completely bare. Knee-high boots with high stiletto heels ended this very slutty outfit. Her auburn hair flowed over her shoulders and a light make-up finished her look for the day. She looked at me coyly.

"You like it? It sounds as though you approve?"

"Well, if the look you want is hot and nasty, you've got it down to a 't', Mandy."

"Good. That's exactly what I want. Shall we?"

She hooked her arm under mine and pressed her left tit against my upper arm. My cock started growing fast. We went to her car and she gave me the keys.

"It's difficult to drive with these boots so I thought you could do it."

"Ok."

She stopped by the passenger door and looked at me. A little late I realized what she wanted and I opened the door. As she slid in her panties-clad crotch was completely visible. A tiny transparent black lacy thing almost covered her mound. My cock was rock solid now and Mandy couldn't not see it as it was almost in her face. I saw her nipples harden under the top and she slid into the seat, showing more leg than a hosiery ad. I went around and got into the driver's seat and drove off. I couldn't keep my eyes away from the leg display at my side and clearly Mandy knew this, but she didn't seem to care one bit. In fact, she seemed to enjoy my attention. She gave me directions towards a great mall and as I hit the parking lot she 'accidentally' put her hand on my thigh, which caused my cock to twitch violently in my pants. I parked the car and we went into the mall. Every man and most women we passed looked at us -- or at Mandy more likely. She seemed to love the attention and her nipples were hard as small pebbles under her top. When I walked behind her I could see the bottom of her buttocks, just where they meet the thighs, jiggle as she moved. Her legs were absolutely incredible and her ass was I piece of art, worthy of the Louvre. Suddenly Mandy stopped and pulled me into a men's store. Mandy pushed me into a changing room and told me to wait while she got some stuff to try on. I sat on a stool in the small room and waited. After a few minutes I heard the clicking of high heels and Mandy entered with a bundle of clothes on her arm.

"Drop the pants, kiddo!"

"What?"

"Drop your pants. You can't try trousers with jeans underneath, can you?"

She sat on the stool and looked at me with anticipation in her eyes. Fortunately my erection had subsided, even though seeing Mandy sitting on the stool in front of me with her hard nipples and short skirt barely covering her panties caused a stirring in my groin again.

"Well? What are you waiting for?"

"Uh...are you gonna stay in here?"

"Sure. How else can I help you out with the fitting?"

I felt flustered but didn't want to cause a scene. Besides, a part of me enjoyed the thought of having Mandy sitting there watching me. I removed my shoes, unbuckled my belt and dropped my jeans. My black satin boxers fit snugly over my semi-hard cock and Mandy's eyebrows rose in appreciation (I hoped). I grabbed the first pair of trousers, grey slacks, and put them on. The fit me rather nicely, I thought, but Mandy had other ideas, I soon realized.

"Turn around. Let me see how they look from behind."

I turned around and soon felt a hand stroking the back of my thigh up to my ass.

"Hmm...fits nicely. And they look good on you. Try the next pair now."

I stepped out of the trousers and reached for the next pair, with my back turned to Mandy. Nothing could get me to turn around now, since my boxers had a tent in front. Mandy's touching had made my cock erect in 3 seconds flat. I quickly put on a pair of tan chinos. They fit me perfectly, I thought. Mandy's hand started touching my ass again.

"Also a nice fit. Turn around and let me see the front."

"Eh...don't think so, sis."

"Come on. How can I help you if you don't do as I say? Now, turn around!"

Reluctantly I did. It looked like I had a steel rod in my pocket as my cock strained to the left and down my thigh. I don't have a huge cock but 7 ½ inches is hard to hide from someone who's less than 2 feet away. Especially since my cock now jumped with every beat of my heart. Mandy's eyes were immediately riveted to my center and she licked her lips slowly. Her lips moved as if she was saying something but no sound could be heard.

"Oh, they look lovely. I think 3 pairs of these in different colors and 3 pairs of the other ones in different colors. And a couple of nice dress shirts, t-shirts, socks and boxers. Great, I'll go get some other stuff while you change back to your jeans. Meet me at the cashier?"

"Sure."

A part of me was very disappointed. I don't know what I thought exactly, maybe that she'd be so overcome with lust that she'd grab my cock, rip it out of its confines and suck me dry then and there? Hey man, that's your sister you fucking perv! Stop those thoughts right now! But I couldn't. I wanted to see more of Mandy. I wanted to taste her lips, her pussy and feel her hard nipples in my mouth. I wanted to shove my cock deep down her throat and coat her with my cum. I needed to put my cock in her slick, hot pussy and fuck her three ways from Sunday. I was crazy in lust with my own sister! I felt like a pervert, but didn't care. I managed to get my jeans over my hard-on even though it was clearly outlined through the material. I just didn't care right now. I met Mandy at the cash machine and she had her hands full of shirts and other stuff. She paid for it all and we went to a shoe store where she bought me three pairs of shoes. Then she looked at me.

"I need your help, Sean."

"Sure, what?"

"Get me a pair of the sexiest shoes you can find. I want you to pick something that you find really sexy. Ok?"

"Sure. Why?"

"I want to look my best for you tonight. I've got a great red dress that I'm gonna wear tonight and white stockings. Can you find me something to wear on my feet?"

"Ok, I'll see what I can do."

I went looking around the shop. I thought to myself 'red dress and white stockings -- man, she'll look hot!' I kept looking until I found a pair of red, patent leather shoes with a strap around the ankle and very high stiletto heels. I went back to Mandy and asked her size then got a pair and went back to her. She sat at a chair waiting for me.

"Now try them on me."

I knelt in front of her and grabbed her left boot. I unzipped the zipper and took it off. I glanced up and saw straight between her legs. Her tiny thong had a large wet spot on it and as I watched she spread her legs slightly. My eyes moved higher and met Mandy's. She smiled sweetly at me. I blushed and went back to her foot. I put the shoe on her foot, closed the strap around the ankle and moved to her right foot and did the same. She stood up and walked around a bit. The high heels didn't become her at all. She moved like a sex goddess. She sat back down and gave me a beaming smile.

"Perfect choice, Sean. The color is a perfect match to the dress, the high heels make my legs and my ass look yummy and the model is so hot. I love your taste, Sean. I think I'm gonna bring you along in the future when I'm buying clothes and shoes. Will you help me with the shoes again, sweetie?"

She put the toe her left foot on my chest causing her skirt to rise completely and gave me a very clear display of her semi-covered pussy, where the thong had crept in between her labia. She looked very wet and the insides of her thighs shone. My hands were trembling as I undid the clasp on the ankle strap and removed her shoe. Then I took her boot, put it on and zipped it up. Mandy shivered at my touch. I did the same with her other foot but this time Mandy spread her legs even wider and I could feel the scent of her pussy. It went straight to my crotch and I felt a sticky sensation on my cock -- I was leaking precum by now. I zipped the boot up and let my hand wander to the back of her knee and up her thigh a few inches. Mandy let me have my way for a few seconds. Then she bent down, grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes.

"Later, honey, later. Let's pay up and leave."

We next went to the car. We loaded our bags into the trunk and I opened the door for Mandy. She slid in, again showing me the front of her thong, and I got in behind the wheel. We drove home.

By 4 o'clock in the afternoon it was hot outside and I really wanted to shower and jerk off my aching cock, but Mandy had other ideas.

"Let's hang out by the pool for a while before it's time to get ready for tonight. In your bags are a pair of swimming trunks I got for you."

"Ok, I'll go get changed then."

I went to my bedroom and rummaged through my bags. Finally I found a pair of black Speedo's that were a perfect fit, although they did nothing to hide my hard-on. I pushed my cock inside and left my room. I laid stomach down on a sunning bed when I heard bare feet slapping the ground. I looked up and saw Mandy in a very modest-looking one-piece swimsuit. At least it looked modest, at first...

It was cut very high on the hips -- in fact it was cut all the way to her waist, making her legs look to be miles long. Along her midriff and ribcage it was an inch-wide strip of fabric splitting in two to cover almost half of her breasts and went into a halter neck. She twirled in front of me and I almost choked. The back was completely bare except for a tiny piece of string around her waist and another piece disappearing between her cheeks. Mandy went up to me and knelt at my side.

"You need some sunblock on your back so you won't get burned. Let me help you."

She started applying lotion on my back, rubbing it in slowly, making it more of an erotic massage than anything else. My cock was so hard I had to arch my back a little to give it some room underneath me. Mandy noticed, of course, but didn't say much. She just started on my lower legs and up my thighs. Finally she applied generous amounts on the inside of my thighs. I almost erupted right then and there.

"There, you're done. Unless you want me to do your front too?"

"Not just yet, thanks."

"Ok. You do my back then. Please?"

"Ok."

She laid on the sunning bed next to mine and I realized I had a lot of flesh to cover. I knelt next to her, my cock almost ripping my new Speedo's to shreds. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Mandy glance my way and smile to herself. I started by applying the lotion on her shoulders and back, working my way slowly down her lower back. When I came to where her butt cheeks began I moved, intending to start with her lower legs, when Mandy protested.

"Hey, don't stop. I'm not done yet."

"Neither am I, Mandy. Just lay back and enjoy it."

I started at her lower left leg and worked my way to her knee. Then I went back down to her other leg and did likewise. Then I began on her lower thigh, working my way up to her butt, and down again to the other leg. This went on for quite some time, until I decided to go for broke and started rubbing lotion into her butt. I rubbed for a very long time. Mandy was moaning by now, and her legs had spread enough to let me see her pussy, barely hidden behind the tiny piece of string. She was practically dripping where she lay.

I decided to take it up a notch and rubbed the insides of her thighs, causing my thumbs to come very close to her wet, swollen lips. I kept going for a few minutes, realizing that what I was doing was really masturbating my sister. My cock was oozing pre-cum by now and a wet spot spread in the front of my swimming trunks. Suddenly, Mandy gasped and jammed her legs together, trapping my thumbs between her legs. Her entire body shook as an orgasm hit her. I almost came with her but managed to steel myself. This would give me a slight edge over her, and I believed I was going to need everything I could get.

Judging from the past 24 hours, Mandy really loved teasing me and giving me hard-ons and as long as I could give at least a little of what I got we were closer to even. Mandy's orgasm subsided and she unclenched her legs releasing my hands. She turned her head and looked at me as I brought first my left, then my right thumb to my mouth. I sucked my thumbs, tasting my sister's hot juice. Mandy smiled her beautiful smile at me.

"Thanks. I needed that. Will you do my front too?"

I couldn't believe this. I had just fingered my sister to orgasm and she pretended like it didn't happen? What the fuck was going on here?

"Eh...sure, turn over."

She turned around. Then, as if she just thought of something, she sat up and untied the top behind her neck, freeing her beautiful breasts before my eyes. They were perfect. I started to realize that my sister's entire body was a work of exquisite art. Not one part of her beautiful body was not perfect. Her legs were long, tanned, smooth and perfectly shaped with curves where they should be. Her ass consisted of two perfect semi-globes that looked to be hard enough to crack nuts between. I hadn't seen her pussy completely naked, but it was waxed completely bare, I was sure from what I had seen and her labia were even, smooth and swollen when aroused. And her breasts...oh, those breasts. To the day I day I know I will never see more perfect breasts, tipped with nipples the size of a finger tip and hard as small pebbles. Sheer perfection.

I poured some lotion on her stomach and started rubbing it in slowly. When I reached her breasts my hands shook as if an earthquake was happening inside and my cock oozed so much pre-cum my Speedo's were entirely soaked. I rubbed the lotion on to her breasts for a very long time before I started on her legs. Mandy spread her legs wide for me and I rubbed her lower legs and her knees. Then I started on her thighs. Long strokes up and down her thighs, from the outside working my way towards her inner thighs. As I massaged the insides of her thighs Mandy's breath became erratic and a wet spot spread across her crotch. Her entire crotch glistened with her juices and her labia were so swollen the fabric of her suit practically disappeared between them. I rubbed the insides of her thighs and my thumbs 'accidentally' rubbed her outer labia, which caused Mandy to flinch and start panting even faster. She was extremely horny by now, I knew, and I wanted desperately to put my mouth over her pussy and suck her juices out of her. I wanted her to orgasm in my mouth and I wanted her lips wrapped around my cock as it spewed it's hot cum down her throat. But that was only my fantasies. I finished her off and mumbled something lame about the toilet, before getting on my feet preparing to run away, when Mandy grabbed my hand.

"Not so fast, Sean. I owe you. Do something for me, please?"

"What?"

"I want to see you jerk off. I want to feel your cum on my tits! Please. Stand above me, drop your pants and show me your hard, beautiful cock."

I couldn't believe my ears. What was she on, really? Part of me recoiled at the idea, but my cock managed the thinking on my account now so I turned around and went to stand over her, one leg to each side of her sun bed. Her eyes didn't leave my crotch for a second and I pulled the front down releasing my hard, throbbing member. My cock was swollen and the head was wet with pre-cum. I'm not cut but I was so hard the foreskin had withdrawn on its own making my cock head look gigantic. I grabbed my cock and started stroking it up and down. My balls felt huge and filled with cum. Mandy stared at me as I jerked my cock over her stomach. I felt a familiar sensation in my spine as my cum rose and with a loud moan my cock started spewing its juice all over my sister. The first spurt hit her straight in the face, the following two I managed to aim at her tits and the final two spurts were more of dribbles that landed on her stomach and pussy. Some of it pooled in her belly button. Mandy smeared it all over her tits and midriff, coating herself completely in my hot cum. Then she scooped the jism on her face to her finger and put it in her mouth. She closed her eyes and licked her finger clean with a sound of sheer pleasure.

"Wow. You sure come a lot, Sean! It was so beautiful. I have always wanted to see a man masturbate and shoot his load on me. I always thought it'd be a great turn-on and it was. Let's do this again, often. And Sean? When we're alone, would you consider going around naked by the pool? I get incredibly horny when I look at your body and especially that big, beautiful cock of yours. I wanna see when you get hard. Pleeeeaaaaasssseee?"

"Mandy, I don't know if I'll ever be able to say no to you. You are the most beautiful woman on the planet. You have a perfect body that turns me on no end. Added to that, you're smart, funny and nice. Fuck, you're the perfect woman. Why are you single?"

"I haven't met the right man yet. I've had my fair share of lovers, men AND women, but nobody I want to wake up with every day for the rest of my life. I'm still looking."

"Women too?"

"You stopped listening right there, didn't you?" Mandy laughed at me and poked her tongue out with a wink.

"I heard you fine. I'm just...ah...curious." I blushed.

"I actually prefer women for sex without emotions. They make me cum hard and there're never any strings attached. Men always start to demand stuff from you after you've fucked them. I don't want that until I've found MY man. Women are soft and sexy and, at least with my friends, we fuck every now and then and then we continue being friends. It suits me perfectly. Although, now I have something at least as good -- a sexy hunk of a man with a big beautiful cock I can watch while I masturbate. Maybe I can watch you masturbate while I'm fucking Amy or Melissa...or both."

That thought made my cock start to grow again.

"Oh you like that idea, do you?"

"What do you think? I'm male, right? The thought of hot women fucking in front of my eyes...of course it turns me on."

"Well, then...have a taste of this thought, little brother. Amy riding my face while she's sucking your cock! Or Amy eating me out with her ass in the air and you pumping your cock deep inside her sopping wet pussy."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A New Level
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds