• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A New Level
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

A New Level

My cock was entirely hard by now. The images her words put in my mind were almost too much to handle, but I wanted to add something to that, to get back at her.

"Well, Mandy. How about you eating my cum out of Amy's pussy after I fuck her?"

Mandy shivered and her hands started roaming her incredible body.

"Let's be really kinky now, sis. Amy on her hands and knees eating your aching pussy while you suck my hard cock until I shoot my hot load down your throat!"

"Uhng...OH GOD! YOU ARE SUCH A TEASE! I'M FUCKING GONNA CUM!!!"

Mandy shook from convulsions racking her as her orgasm took her and she shoved two fingers deep inside her pussy. I watched her cum while slowly stroking my cock. Mandy came for almost a minute before the convulsions subsided and she gave me a shy look.

"Did you like that thought, sis?"

"Fuck you! Jerk that fucking cock and shoot on me again. I need your cum right now."

"Gimme your hand first."

She pulled her fingers out of her pussy and reached for me. I took her fingers into my mouth and sucked her juices off. She tasted incredible. As I sucked her fingers I kept jerking my cock faster and faster. I felt my orgasm rise and started to cum. I didn't cum fully as much as the last time, but enough to coat my sister's tits and -- accidentally -- her face. She smiled happily and licked her lips, tasting my cum. Then she smiled at me.

"Oh we are soo bad, little brother. So bad. And I love it."

"Me too, Mandy. And I love you."

Mandy took my hand and pulled me closer. She kissed my hand, then rose, pulled her suit off and dragged me with her to the pool. We swam naked for half an hour before she decided she'd had enough and climbed out. I watched her ass and her lower lips as they peeked out from behind as she got out.

"I'm going for a shower now. Then, when I get ready for tonight, I suggest you do the same. Dress nicely, Sean. It's a good place we're going to."

"Sure boss."

"Hm...I like the sound of that. Maybe I should be more bossy?"

"No need. You only have to flash me those tits or your ass and I'll do whatever you want."

"Really?"

"I believe so."

"Well, THAT opens up for some interesting possibilities. See you later, sweetie."

She left, her hips swaying in an exaggerated way. It was obvious she knew I watched her closely. A while later I went to the shower too and started to get ready.

*

Needless to say, I was ready well before Mandy. I sat in the living room watching some sitcom on the tube when I finally heard her approaching. She cleared her throat softly and I turned around, only to have my jaw hit the floor with a sounding thump. Her hair was braided and pulled back tightly from her face, giving her a severe look. Her make-up was flawless and looked very professional. The red dress hugged her curves like it was painted on her and no bra marred the line over her chest. The dress followed her narrow waist and hugged her ass like a lover. Along her left thigh was a slit that went from the end of the dress just above her knees almost to her hip. She wore white pantyhose with seams at the back and her new red shoes that I had chosen for her. She was incredibly sexy and incredibly stylish at the same time.

"Oh my God! Mandy, you look absolutely stunning! You are so beautiful!"

Mandy's eyes shone as she looked at me. She walked over to me, looked straight into my eyes and kissed me full on the lips. Her soft lips tasted like warm...'love'...I can't describe it differently. This was not the kind of kiss a woman gives her brother, rather the kind you give the one you love; no tongue but soft, wet lips. We kissed for a long time with our arms around each other. I have never felt more loved or more secure in my life. I told Mandy this and saw her get tears in her eyes.

"Oh Sean. I love you so much. I want you to feel like that. In fact, you make me feel safe and incredibly loved too. Not to mention that you make me feel very wanted. I feel like a woman around you. It's not a feeling I get from most men. We are going to have such a great time here, you and me, I promise you that."

Arm in arm we left the house and went to the car. As Mandy got in the slit in her dress opened and exposed her leg all the way to the hip, showing me she indeed wore sheer white pantyhose and has the best legs any woman ever had. Mandy looked up at me and smiled, spreading her legs slightly to show me even more. I couldn't discern a panty line anywhere, but I didn't know what to think really. I got in behind the wheel and drove after Mandy's instructions. We reached the restaurant and entered. We were shown to a secluded booth and our waitress, a very beautiful woman in her late twenties, handed us our menus and talked about the specials. Mandy ordered a bottle of wine and to my surprise I wasn't id-d or anything. We ordered a two-course meal and sat around chatting. I saw men and women looking our way, trying to catch a glimpse of Mandy which made me incredibly proud. I told her and she laughed.

"It doesn't strike you that they might just as

well look at you? You are a very handsome man, Sean."

"Well, maybe so, but next to you everybody pales. It's just the way it is. I think all the men and at least half the women in here are trying to figure out who you are and why you're with me. Maybe that makes me special in their eyes, but just as someone you'd go out with. Not that I'm complaining, though. I'm happy to have the prettiest date in the room. It's good for my ego."

I winked at her and she laughed. We had a great time and talked about everything. I told her about my relationship with Annie and what happened there. Mandy asked me about sex and I discovered that nothing fazed me -- I talked about how she taught me about licking pussy and really satisfy a woman and how she used to go down on me, teasing my cock for hours before letting me shoot my load. We even tried anal sex, I fucked her between her tits, everything you can imagine. The only thing she never wanted was for me to cum inside her pussy -- not because she was afraid of getting pregnant, but because she loved the taste of my sperm. She always wanted me to cum in her mouth, except once when she had me coming on a coffee plate. Then she licked every drop of sperm off that plate.

"Wow, that sounds almost like me. I love to have a guy cum in my mouth and swallow his load. I love the taste. On the other hand, I love the feel of him cumming inside me too. Sometimes this, sometimes the other. I never tried anal sex, but I really don't want to either. How was it?"

"Tight, hot. I guess most guys like it since it's so tight, but I really prefer mouth or pussy if I get the choice."

"Good."

I looked up.

"What? Why is that good?"

Mandy's face turned crimson.

"Can we drop that subject for the moment? Get back to it another time, perhaps? Please?"

"Sure, Mandy. Anything for you."

"Thank you. I'll make it up to you, I promise."

We finished our meal and the wine -- I had one glass and Mandy took the rest. She had a little buzz going as we asked for the check and as our waitress approached Mandy turned to me.

"Look at her legs!"

"Yes, they're nice."

"Nice? They're great. Imagine having them around your waist. Wouldn't that be hot?"

"Sure, though I'd prefer another set of legs if the choice is mine."

At that Mandy looked at me, smiled coyly and looked away again. I saw her nipples harden under her dress, though, and realized that when I talked like that it really turned her on. I filed that away in the 'good to know' box. The waitress came up to us and smiled.

"Did you enjoy your meal?"

"Absolutely. It was delicious. All that's missing is dessert with our beautiful waitress."

I gasped at Mandy's straight-forwardness, but the waitress only smiled.

"I'm sorry but I'm busy tonight. Perhaps another time. Look me up next time you're here and we'll talk about it."

She looked closely at me and then Mandy. I saw her eyes devour my sister's hot body and beautiful face. Then she smiled.

"Nice, both of you. It'd be a pleasure, I'm sure. I'm Eve. My number is on the check."

We paid and left, arm in arm. As we reached the car and I opened the passenger door, Mandy stopped.

"Kiss me."

I gave her a soft peck on the lips.

"Kiss me like you mean it, Sean!"

I took her in my arms, put my lips to hers and kissed her with all the passion and love I felt for her. I poked at her lips with my tongue and she opened her mouth. Our tongues met and we made out like this for what seemed like a very long time. She pressed her hip between my legs, rubbing herself against my erection. After we broke the kiss, she looked me into the eyes.

"Take me home,Sean."

I did.

*

When we got in through the front door of the house Mandy stopped, spun around and grabbed my shoulders. She looked me in the eyes and kissed me. This was the most passionate and loving kiss I had ever received and it set my blood on fire. I suddenly felt more aroused than ever before in my life. We continued kissing for a very long time and Mandy rubbed her crotch against my erection all the time. Her eyes were glazed over as she broke the kiss and looked at me. She turned her back to me.

"Unzip me, will you?"

I pulled the zipper in the back down as long as it went and Mandy turned toward me again. Seemingly of its own accord, the dress slid down exposing her beautiful tits and her flat, toned stomach. It kept sliding down over her glossy white pantyhose, giving me a great view of her hairless pussy as there were no panties blocking my view -- she was completely naked under her hose. In hose and shoes, she stood for a few seconds, letting me drink her beauty in, before taking the few steps necessary to close in on me. I reached out to touch her breasts, but she stopped me by grabbing my hands and brought one hand to her mouth. She kissed the palm of my hand and sucked a little on my index finger while her eyes never left mine.

"Wait. Please, let me control what happens between us, how it happens and what happens when. Can you do that for me? I promise you, you won't be disappointed, but this is a big step for me and I really want to do it in a way that feels right."

"I've said it before, Mandy. Anything for you. Anything."

She smiled and started unbuttoning my shirt. She removed it and started kissing my chest, spending a long time licking and sucking my nipples before dragging her tongue down my chest and over my stomach. She licked my belly button before continuing down to my trousers. I felt her fingers on my belt, unbuckling it. Then she undid my trousers and pulled them down. My boxers were tented straight out and Mandy bit softly on my shaft through the material. I almost came right then but managed to hold on. She pulled my boxers down slowly and when my cock finally sprang free of its confines it slapped her chin, causing her to giggle a little.

"May I have a taste of your cock, little brother?"

I could only nod and watched Mandy poke her tongue out and lick around my helmet. She licked so softly I almost didn't feel it but it was the most erotic sight I have ever seen. Next she took the head of my cock in her mouth and sucked just a little bit before releasing it again. Standing up, she slid her tits over my thighs, my cock and my torso. She was standing so close to me my cock poked her straight on her pussy. She put a hand down between us, bending my cock a little so lay nestled between her lips and buttocks. Then she started rocking slowly back and forth, rubbing herself on my throbbing shaft.

"Good thing you chose shoes with such high heels, Sean."

She smiled at me before her eyes closed and she moaned. She turned around and bent over slightly, giving me an incredibly hot view of her nylon-covered ass and swollen labia from behind. Her pantyhose were soaked around her pussy and thighs. She moved her ass into me and my cock pushed almost half an inch inside her pussy before her hose stopped us. She rocked back and forth for a little while, moaning louder and louder. Then she stopped, straightened up and grabbed my cock in her hand pulling me along into the living room. She lay back on the couch with one leg on the back rest of the couch and a foot on the floor. Her pussy was wide open before me. She motioned for me to come closer.

"Lie on top of me and rub your cock on my pussy."

I did as she asked and actually managed to push in almost the entire helmet inside her dripping wet pussy before the nylon stopped me. Mandy played with her nipples with one hand and put the under inside her hose, rubbing her clit. She rubbed furiously and started panting loudly.

"Please Sean, cum with me. I'm about to cu- -uum."

I knelt in front of her and started jerking my cock. As Mandy announced her orgasm with a loud scream I erupted. I covered her tits and chest with my sperm, but the second spurt hit her on her open mouth and her chin. Mandy swallowed the goo that hit her mouth and licked her chin for the rest. Finally I was empty. Mandy rubbed her chest and tits with my sperm, before licking her hands. She sat up grabbing my cock in her hand and looked into my eyes. She licked my cock from bottom to top in one long lick. Then she gave me a beaming smile.

"Wow. Was that hot or what?"

"Yes, it was really hot. YOU are really hot! I loved it!"

"So you won't mind doing it again?"

"Hell no. When?"

Mandy said nothing; she simply put her legs between mine and slid under me until my cock and balls rested between her tits. She smiled when my cock started to grow again. Then she grabbed my cock and began jerking me slowly.

"I don't know about you, but I wouldn't mind having another go right now. Just relax and enjoy it."

She smiled seductively, licked her lips and started licking my helmet. She took my cock in her mouth and started sucking me slowly. Her tongue whirled around my glans as she sucked and licked my cock back to life. Soon I had a raging hard-on again. With a 'plop' my cock left her mouth and she started licking and sucking my balls while jerking me. She kept stroking my cock, faster and faster, and took it in her mouth again. She bent her head back a little and suddenly I found myself being deep throated by my sister! My balls hit her chin and I felt her throat muscles massaging the head of my cock and then she started humming! The vibrations were incredible and I moaned out loud.

"Oh fucking hell! It feels so fucking good. Keep sucking my hard cock, Mandy. Keep sucking me."

She pulled back a little until only the cock head was inside her mouth. Her tongue was all over the helmet and her hand jerked my cock at a fast, steady pace. Her other hand started massaging my balls and I knew it would soon be over.

"Aahh...I'm gonna cum!"

I tried to pull back but she wouldn't let me. Then I came. I came hard and a lot of seed spurted out of my cock into my sister's waiting mouth. She took all I had; not a drop slipped out of that great mouth of hers. When my orgasm finally ceased she pulled my cock from her mouth, looked me in the eyes and swallowed. As she swallowed her brother's sperm she moaned and a shiver took her. Then she greedily took my cock in her mouth again and started cleaning me up. She kept at it for a few minutes until I was deemed perfectly clean. Then she looked up at me and smiled her beautiful smile again.

"I love the taste of your sperm, Sean. I wanna taste that often."

"Oh Mandy! That was the best fucking blow job I've ever had! You are fucking amazing! But I wanna taste you too."

Mandy slipped her hand under her hose and rubbed her fingers over her pussy before sticking two fingers inside, fucking herself a few times. Then she offered me her fingers.

"Here."

I sucked on her fingers, marveling at the taste of her sex.

"I want to do more, though. I want to lick your pussy, make love to you, fuck you, all of that."

"You will, in time. I need to do this my way. I need to be in control. Can you accept that?"

"Yes, of course. It's just that you make me feel so great and I want to make you feel the same."

"You do, just by letting me do this to you. I get off so hard it's unbelievable."

"Ok. Alright. I'll try to be patient, sis."

"Good. Never forget, Sean, that I love you."

"I love you too, Mandy."

"Let's take a shower and go to bed. I want you to sleep in my bed tonight. I want to fall asleep with your arms around me. Can you do that?"

"Of course, Amanda."

"You never call me Amanda? What brought that on?"

"Don't you like it?"

"Yes, I do. It sounds different, though."

"Mandy is my sister. Amanda is the woman I lust after, the woman I am in love with."

"Sean! Are you in love with me?"

"Yes." I felt really stupid to have said this without thinking first. It's a really big step to tell you sister that you're in love with her, after all. Regardless of the sexual games we'd been playing the last few days. Amanda, though, didn't seem to mind. She got tears in her eyes, her smile grew larger and larger as she put her arms around me and hugged me closely.

"I'm in love with you too, Sean. You're my brother and I shouldn't be, but I am. Please don't think less of me. I love you and I want you to be my man, my companion, my lover, everything but I'm afraid. So fucking afraid!"

"Afraid of what?"

"Society and its rules. That you'll grow tired of me. you're still so young, so much younger than I and you might start looking for something better, different..."

"First of all, fuck society! I love you and I want to be with you. We are both adults and are free to live as we choose. This is still a free country, right? Besides, nobody here knows we're brother and sister, right?"

"Well, Amy knows about you. She's seen pictures of you and all. But she's not exactly prim and proper. Her first sexual experiences were with her sister, after all. She even suggested that we seduce you together. She's bad, she's a tease and she's fucking hot!"

"Good. One problem solved. I'll be your boyfriend from out of state, not your brother. Secondly, why would I ever grow tired of you? Or curious about someone else? Who could be better than you? Who could love me more? Who in the world can look better, sexier than you? Take better care of me? I'd be more afraid of you finding someone else and tiring of me."

"Ain't gonna happen, little brother. I'm gonna pull you down with me to the mire of debauchery and kink and we'll stay there together. If you're ever curious about another girl, let me know and we'll do her together."

"Deal."

We sealed our deal with a very hot, very passionate kiss, before going to the shower together. For the first time, I had full access to her body but besides kissing her all over, I only soaped her up and rinsed her off. She did the same for me and after we had dried ourselves we went to bed, naked. We fell asleep in seconds, spooned together with my right hand on her left breast and my cock lodged between her ass cheeks.

*

I had a very erotic dream that Mandy and I had wild, hot sex on a beach when something woke me up. We were still in the same position as when we fell asleep and the main difference was that my cock was hard as a rock between Mandy's cheeks and that she was rocking back and forth on my hard member. I felt her wetness on my shaft and grabbed her breasts, starting to tweak her nipples softly. Mandy turned her head and looked at me with glazed eyes. She reached back and grabbed my neck pulling me close. Then she shoved her tongue in my mouth and kissed me roughly. Breaking the kiss, she pushed me so I ended up on my back and she straddled me with my cock pressed against my stomach between us. Her sopping wet pussy glided up and down my shaft and my balls were almost sucked inside her hole. She bent forward, pushing her lips on mine and kissed me again. She rubbed herself faster and faster on my pole until, with a scream, she came. After a few seconds of getting her breath, she looked at me and grabbed my shaft while raising her hips. She slid down letting the head of my cock inside her tight, wet pussy. Still staring into my eyes she smiled and pushed herself down. I was inside Mandy at last! She rode me, slowly at first but soon increasing her pace. Reaching behind her, she grabbed my balls and started massaging them. Faster and faster she pushed herself down on my cock until I felt my orgasm start.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A New Level
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds