• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A New Level
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

A New Level

"Oh Mandy. I'm gonna cum!"

She quickly got off me and took my cock in her mouth. She jerked my cock fast as her tongue twirled around the helmet. A familiar sensation started in my lower back and rapidly travelled through my body and to my cock and balls.

"Oh fuck. I'm cumming."

Rope after heavy rope of thick, hot cum flew from the head of my cock in to my sister's waiting mouth. She swallowed greedily and not a drop missed her mouth. When I had finished cumming she sucked my cock clean and lay there, playing with it, looking at me with satisfaction in her eyes.

"That was...awesome!"

"It was just as good as I hoped it would be, Sean. Your cock fits me perfectly, like we were made for each other. Never again will I long for a good cock as long as you're around. I love you, Sean."

"I love you too, Amanda."

"And this is going to be my breakfast from now on, I think."

We laughed at that although I felt heat in my center as I thought of waking up like this every day. Wow, my life certainly had taken a turn to the better lately.

We took turns in the shower and when Mandy was finished, she told me to hurry up while she got breakfast started. I shaved, showered and put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and went to the kitchen. Mandy was standing by the stove in cut-off daisy-dukes and a tiny shirt tied under her breasts. Her legs looked longer than ever and her ass was perfect in those shorts. I went up behind her, put my arms around her and kissed her on the side of the neck. She shivered and a humming sound could be heard.

"You shouldn't be doing that if you want breakfast, darling. At least not right now."

"Couldn't help myself, Mandy. You look so great where you stand...good enough to eat, in fact."

"Thank you, sweetie."

We sat down at the table for breakfast. Mandy had made scrambled eggs and rashers of bacon, good, strong Scandinavian coffee (that our mother had taught us to love after one of her business trips) and toast. Then Mandy looked at me.

"How about we invite Amy for dinner tonight? Dinner, wine and hot sex?"

"Sounds good to me. But I honestly don't need anybody else when I've got you."

"Thanks, babe. Same here, but it could be fun, don't you think? And sexy. Something to remember in our old age..."

We laughed.

We spent the whole day lounging around the house doing nothing but talking. A lot of hugging and kissing went on, but nothing of a sexual nature. Mandy had gone off a while earlier to call Amy and came back with a broad smile on her face, having set the stage, as it were.

My body tingled all day and I felt very excited, looking forward to the evening's happenings. Mandy asked me to put on some nice clothes but no boxers; she said the reason would become obvious as the evening progressed. I didn't object since I knew I was in for one hell of a time.

At 6 in the evening, Mandy appeared from her room wearing the shortest skirt I have ever seen. It barely hid her buttocks. Her legs were encased in very sheer white stockings and her breasts were hidden under a cut-off white man's shirt that she had tied over her midriff, leaving most of her torso bare. On her feet she wore stiletto-heeled black shoes with straps around the ankles and her make-up was perfect. She looked as a mix of a young schoolgirl and a stripper and it was the hottest sight I have ever seen.

"You like what you see, Sean?"

"Uhu...yes. You look amazing!"

"I can tell from the way your mouth gapes open. And this feels ready to go too."

She had approached me and grabbed my hard cock through my baggy tan chinos. Mandy probably asked me to wear them because it would be immediately obvious if I happened to get an erection. Which I did. She gave me a deep soulful kiss and let go of my throbbing cock, just as the door bell rang. Mandy went to the door and let Amy in.

My heart almost stopped as the two women stepped in to the living room. I have never met Amy or seen a picture of her so I had no idea what to expect, but this? Oh my god! Mandy is sexy and sensual in a stylish way, but this girl was like a walking 'fuck-me' sign. She wore black patent-leather boots that went to the knee, the heels as high as Mandy's. Black fishnets went from the boots to the very short leather shorts that were cut high on the sides to lengthen her legs. A low cut shiny top struggled to keep her massive chest at least partly hidden and her long, raven-black hair was slicked back in a thick braid that almost reached the top of her ass. She wore quite a lot of make-up and her crimson lips matched her long finger nails. This was a very sexy woman. She was tall, taller than me with those heels (and I'm 6 foot 2) and her tits were much larger than Mandy's. From the way her tits jiggled when she walked and since there wasn't enough fabric in the top to hide it (not to mention the nipples poking through her top like lethal weapons), I assumed she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Oh Mandy, you never told me your brother was such a hunk! Hi, I'm Amy."

She came up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek pushing her tits into my chest.

"That's not the way to greet the most cherished member of my family, Amy. Greet him as you greet me."

"Are you sure, Mandy?"

"Absolutely. Go ahead. Say hi to me first, so Sean will know what to expect."

Amy smiled and swayed across the room to Mandy, took her in her arms and kissed her full on the lips while grabbing her ass under the short skirt. Mandy's hands roamed across Amy's back and landed on her ass, squeezing hard. The sight almost made me cum right then and there. Then Amy went over to me, smiling a coy smile. She slid into my arms pressing her massive tits into my chest and snaked her arms around my back. Her full, red lips closed on mine and she kissed me with a passion I'd only known once before, from my sister. My cock was rock hard and poked Amy's crotch and she pushed herself hard into it as her hands went to my ass and squeezed it. Her tongue was everywhere at once in my mouth and I was sure I would cum any second. Then she broke the kiss and looked at me, her breath panting and her eyes a little glazed over.

"Hi, I'm Amy."

"Hi. Sean."

Mandy laughed out loud and clapped her hands.

"That's more like it."

"So Mandy, how do you kiss your brother?"

"Do you mean in front of others or when we're alone?"

"Well, I suppose it's more fun to see how you do when alone, right?"

Mandy only smiled and glided, not walked, up to me. She put one hand on the back of my neck and another around my waist and kissed me lovingly on the lips. Her tongue slid into my mouth as I started to kiss her back with all the love and passion I had for her. Mandy next put one leg around my back and started rubbing her crotch against my throbbing cock. I put one hand on her thigh and caressed it up to her ass, under the skirt. Her bare ass cheeks were only separated by the tiniest piece of black string imaginable so my hand roamed her bare ass while we kissed. Finally Mandy broke off the kiss. Both of us were panting heavily and I could see Mandy's nipples that, from the looks of it, were about to cut her top to shreds while my hard cock was clearly outlined under my trousers. I looked over at Amy whose eyes were as large as saucers and her nipples were as hard as Mandy's.

"Oh my god! That's so nasty! So fucking kinky! Fuck, I'm horny right now!"

Mandy turned to me.

"Take a seat in the recliner chair over there and watch us go at it for a little while. Feel free to join in when you're...up...to it."

She smiled at me and went over to Amy and started kissing her fervently. The two girls kissed and their hands began roaming over each other's bodies. Amy unbuttoned Mandy's shirt and untied it at the bottom but left it hanging, stuck on her erect nipples. The sight was extremely sexy. As they continued kissing Mandy's hands went under Amy's top and she fondled her breasts. I could see her fingers move under the top before grabbing the hem and pulling it up over her head, removing it. Amy's breasts were very large -- one of my hands wouldn't be able to cover half of one -- and her areolas were large with hard, long nipples in the middle. Her nipples were at least half an inch long and seemed to reach for Mandy's mouth. Mandy 'complied' and took a nipple in her mouth, sucking it and nipping at it with her teeth which caused Amy to moan out loud. As my sister went from one nipple to the next Amy's hands went to the zipper of Mandy's skirt and pulled it down. With a little help from Mandy her skirt soon hit the floor and her shirt followed. Her white pantyhose and her shoes was all she wore and as she turned her back against me I saw her perfect ass through the sheer nylon. Amy's hand snuck down Mandy's front and from behind I could see her fingers working my sister's pussy. Still sucking Amy's nipples Mandy unzipped her shorts and pulled them down. Amy wiggled her hips and her shorts hit the floor.

Let me explain the sight in front of me: two beautiful, sexy women, one dressed in sheer white pantyhose and black strappy shoes with stiletto heels while the other wore fishnet hose and black high-heeled boots. One pair of huge tits and one pair of perfectly sized tits were exposed to my leering eyes and one woman sucked the nipples of the other while the other rubbed the pussy of the first with her hand outside the hose. I said to myself that I must be dreaming but then the girls broke their embrace and turned towards me. I could clearly see two pussies glistening with juices in front of me.

"Does he always watch?" Amy asked Mandy.

"No, I've actually had to ask him to go slow and let me take control a few times. Maybe that's why; he's waiting for an invitation?"

"Let's give him an invitation he can't misinterpret."

They walked up to me, knelt in front of me and started removing my shoes and socks. Then Mandy started undoing my slacks while Amy unbuttoned my shirt. Soon I was fully nude and Amy put her lips on mine and kissed me, her tongue ravishing my mouth. Mandy's hands were all over my cock and balls and I felt her nipples raking my thighs and her hair fell on my stomach as she leaned in and took me in to her mouth. The feeling was as incredible as the other times she'd sucked me but enhanced by Amy's tongue in my mouth. I moaned out loud. Amy suddenly broke the kiss and stood with one foot to each side of me on the chair. Then she rose, grabbed me by the back of my neck and pushed my face against her pussy. I eagerly lapped her pussy through the fishnets. She tasted tangy but fresh and I loved her taste. I pulled her hose down a ways to have better access and as I grabbed her buttocks I pushed my tongue insider her. I fucked her with my tongue for a while as her panting grew in volume. I wrapped my lips around her clit and flicked it with my tongue. With a loud scream Amy came, hard. When she had regained her composure she stepped off the chair and removed her boots and pantyhose. Then she watched Mandy sucking my cock for a little while.

"Oh my god! That's so fucking nasty. Suck that beautiful cock, Mandy. Suck it! Make it hard and good for my wet pussy!"

Mandy's eyes met mine as I watched her devour my throbbing cock. She slid her mouth off it and jerked me slowly while her tongue twirled over the head.

"Do you want to stick this somewhere else now, little brother?"

Her voice was husky and her eyes were glazed over with lust.

"Oh fuck! I'll do anything with you two."

Amy straddled me and as Mandy pointed my cock towards Amy's sopping pussy, she lowered herself and impaled herself on my hard member. I felt my balls being cupped by Mandy as Amy's pelvic bone met mine and she started riding me. I reached a hand out to Mandy and pulled her to me. We kissed with all the love and passion we felt before I grabbed her left breast and started playing with her hard, rubbery nipple. I pulled at her harder and she understood. She quickly removed her pantyhose and shoes and took the same stance Amy had taken earlier offering me her neatly trimmed, dripping pussy. I started licking my sister's pussy when I suddenly encountered another tongue. Amy was licking Mandy from behind as she rode me. This double impact proved too much for Mandy and as Amy shoved two fingers into her waiting pussy and I started sucking on her engorged clit, she came screaming like a savage. Her juiced flowed freely covering my face. She next knelt beside me and started licking her pussy juice off my face. Then she whispered 'I love you' in my ear before kissing me passionately again. That did it. With a loud moan into my sister's mouth I came, shooting string after string of hot cum into Amy's tight pussy. As she felt my orgasm start she came simultaneously and her pussy contracted around my cock, milking it for every last drop of cum. Then she, too, kissed me before climbing off and falling to the floor with her legs spread wide.

I looked at Amy, then at Mandy and then back at Amy. Mandy looked at me, smiled and knelt on the floor in front of Amy. She started lapping at her pussy, sucking my sperm out of her friend's newly-fucked pussy. The sight was incredible! My sister drinking my cum from her friends pussy! I could hardly believe my eyes. After a few minutes of this incredible sight my cock started twitching back to life. I went to Amy and straddled her head putting my cock against her lips. She was almost unconscious from Mandy's ministrations, but the feeling of a hard but velvety soft glans against her lips made her open her mouth to accept me. I fucked her mouth for a while, watching my sister eating Amy's pussy before I pulled my cock out of her mouth with a 'plop' and went behind my sister. I grabbed her by the hips and she immediately pushed her ass up higher in the air. She knew what I wanted and I took her reaction as an invitation. I pushed my hard cock inside her very tight, very wet pussy and started fucking her from behind. This threesome was amazing and made more so by the nasty fact that the woman eating my cum out of her friends pussy while I fucked her from behind was my big sister. When I felt my orgasm approaching I told Mandy.

"I'm gonna cum!"

"Oh yes, baby. Fill my pussy with your hot cum. Fuck me! Faster! Right there, oh, right there. That's right. I'm cumm...mmming!"

As she came I buried my cock to the hilt in her pussy, filling her with three spurts of cum. As my orgasm faded I stayed buried deep in my sister's pussy and bent over her, kissing her back. When I pulled out Mandy stretched out on top of Amy and kissed her. Then she rose and, kneeling in front of me, grabbed my head between her hands and kissed me deeply.

"I love you, Sean."

"I love you too, Amanda. You are the love of my life and I don't ever want to lose you."

We hugged for a long time before a strange sound made us separate.

"That's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. You look so great together. I'm jealous of you. I want a love like yours."

Amy sniffed, wiped a tear and smiled at us.

"I hope we can do this again, soon."

Mandy and I looked at each other then Mandy spoke.

"We will, Amy. I promise you that we'll be doing this many times more."

"Your man?"

"Yes. I love him. Sean might be my brother, but he's so much more to me. He's my lover, my friend and the one I want to spend the rest of my life with."

"Oh Amanda. I want that too. I love you so much."

Amy smiled at our apparent happiness. We took turns at the bathroom before taking a three-way shower.

*

I can't remember how many times I came that night but I know for a fact that I never came that much again, or before. It was a special night -- the first night of the rest of my life. I might tell you more, some time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A New Level
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 39 milliseconds