A New Philosophy Ch. 02

She slipped on the nightie and gown she had grabbed, but Michael noticed she did not put on a bra or panties. After throwing the towels in the hamper, she went back downstairs.

Michael slipped from her closet and over to his own room. He finally freed his rigid cock from his pants and laid down on his bed to masturbate. With fresh images of his mother in his head, he got off easily.

***

Recovering from his orgasm, he got up and decided to give his mom a little show, like Katie had done to him. Slipping on a tank top that showed off his muscles and a pair of sweatpants, he went downstairs.

Julie was sitting on the couch watching TV. As Michael came down, she looked up at him and smiled.

"Hi honey, thanks for putting my clothes in the dryer."

"Sure, no problem."

She noticed that he was sweating. He had forgotten to wipe it off after furiously stroking his cock upstairs.

"Are you okay? You're sweating."

"Huh? Oh, yeah. Told you I've been exercising every day. Thought I would get in an extra session tonight. Was up in my room," he said.

He moved to the refrigerator to get a drink; 'exercising' had left him a bit thirsty. Julie turned her head from the couch and watched him for a second. Not having a man around the house to please her and release her sexual energies had left her with a heightened sexual sensitivity. When Michael had come down the stairs showing off his hard body, she immediately noticed, though it was also unconsciously.

She realized what she was doing and quickly turned her head back to the TV, mentally slapping herself on the wrist.

Michael finished pouring his juice and walked through the living room, between his mother and the TV, pretending that he had business at the computer.

Julie couldn't help watching him as he walked by and again stared at him for a moment before catching herself and jerking her eyes away.

Stop that! He's your SON!

From the computer, Michael could see in the reflection of the monitor that his mother was watching him again. He smiled to himself, as Katie had done previously while seducing him.

Deciding to take it one step further, Michael spilled the juice down his shirt.

"Ah, dammit," he said, standing up and going to get a towel.

"What's wrong?" Julie asked; though she had seen him spill the juice, she didn't want to give away that she had been watching him.

"Spilled my damn drink."

He wiped it off and went into the laundry room, peeling off his wet shirt. He walked back out through the living room to the computer without a shirt on, finishing up the email he had been typing. It was to his sister, describing how, when they got the chance, he was going to fuck her until he made her pass out, making up for when she did the same to him. He clicked 'send' and closed the browser.

Julie had her eyes glued to him during this time. She couldn't help it now and made no effort to look away. Here was a hard young body only a few feet from her, much closer than any man had been in years.

Michael watched her lust filled gaze in the monitor, pleased that he was affecting her so. He got up and walked the same path between his mother and the TV.

"Well," he said, faking a yawn, "I think I'll go on to bed. Good night, Mom."

"Good night, honey," she said in a distant voice.

He went upstairs, but instead of going in his room, he simply locked the door and shut it, making it appear that he was inside sleeping. He went back into his mothers room to hide in the closet. If his suspicions were right, there was a good chance she would be up shortly to put on a show of her own for him.

Downstairs, Julie sat thinking about what had happened and the feelings that were aroused in her. She reasoned that it may be bad to think about him that way, but she also had had no release other than her toys for sixteen years. She needed some release now!

She climbed up the stairs and went to her room. When the door had closed behind her, she turned the lock to ensure she wouldn't be interrupted without warning. The gown slipped off to the floor and her nightie over her head and onto the dresser chair. Opening the dresser, she removed a vibrator and went to her bed.

Michael took in this site without batting an eyelid. He slid his own pants down in the closet and began to stroke himself, sure that whatever noise his mother was about to make would drown out his own soft grunts.

Julie lay on the bed and wasted no time getting down to business. She flipped on the vibrator and began to run its tip over her aching nipples, moaning slightly and closing her eyes. Her breathing became deeper and quickened. She then trailed the vibrator down her stomach letting the deep nerves in her clit pick up the waves of stimulation. Stopping about two inches above her pussy, she teased herself; as if she needed any more teasing, she circled the vibrator around the outer edges of her pussy, driving herself crazy.

Finally giving in, she let the tip meet its intended target and let it work its magic on her clit. She moaned with pleasure and tilted her head back into her pillows. With her free hand she massaged and played with her breasts, squeezing the nipples or pushing her breasts together.

From inside the closet Michael was enthusiastically pumping his cock, wondering if he should just slip out and join his mother on the bed. The earlier thought about people popping out of closets deterred him from this action. He simply enjoyed the site of his mother masturbating, knowing that he had caused her to get this worked up.

Julie was immensely enjoying herself on the bed and was letting out a steady stream of moans while the vibrator drove her on towards an orgasm. She imagined her son going down on her, his tongue sending her into ecstasy. Her hips started to thrust against the vibrator and her breathing increased. Her back began to arch and her toes curled as the orgasm approached.

Michael's own orgasm was getting close and he figured that the sight of his mother coming would send him over the edge, so he began to pump even harder.

"Ohhh," Julie moaned. "Ohhh fuck yeah. Yeah. Ohhhh, fuck yeah, that's it, that's it. Ohh, OOHHH, FUCK! FUCK! OHHH, Ohhh, ohhh."

She rode out her orgasm and when it subsided her body relaxed and she lay for a moment just breathing, with satisfied smile on her face.

In the closet, Michael had come right as his mother was climaxing. He kept pumping his cock until all of the semen was out, his knees shaking under him from the force of the orgasm. Not as good as with Katie, but this was only masturbation, not fucking.

Julie sat up and got out of bed, stashing her vibrator back in the dresser and putting the silk clothes back on. She moved to the door, unlocked it, and went to the bathroom.

Michael used this time to pull up his pants, quickly wiping up the mess he made with a sock, and slipped out of the bedroom, going back down the stairs. He figured that if his mother came downstairs, it would be easy enough to avoid being seen and having her figure out that he wasn't really upstairs sleeping.

However, Julie simply went back to her room and went to sleep.

***

Michael stayed downstairs with the lights off waiting for Katie to get home, hoping he might get a little midnight action. He was undecided about telling her what happened while she was gone. Would she be into the idea or would she be jealous?

At around 11:40, Katie came in the back door. She was walking a little tipsy, obliviously drunk. Out front, Michael heard a car pull away. Someone had driven her car home for her.

Good, not driving drunk. Even if she's drinking underage, I'm glad she's not that stupid, like that dumb cunt Hilton girl, swerving all over the goddam road. Good girl, Katie.

"Hey sis," he said, as she turned on the lights and found him sitting on the couch.

"Hey yourself, stud."

She walked over to him on the couch and sat in his lap, straddling him. Their lips met and their hips immediately began thrusting together. Michael lifted her shirt, thankful that she was not wearing a bra, and began sucking on her breasts.

"Let's go downstairs," she said, her thrusting becoming more urgent. "Mom won't hear us down there."

Michael readily agreed and followed her into the basement. There was an old couch down there and Katie led her brother to it. She slipped out of her clothes in a flash and had him undressed in even less time.

It occurred to him that they had never tried any kind of foreplay; usually they were too hot with lust for anything but getting straight to the heart of the matter and fucking.

He pushed her onto the couch and kneeled in front of her.

"What are you doing?" she asked. "Get up here and fuck me!"

"I wanna go down on you," he said, pulling her legs over his shoulders. "We've never done it; I sort of want to try."

"Oh. Ok, sure. Go for it baby."

With her approval, he began to kiss around the outside of her pussy, as he had seen his mother doing with her vibrator early; he wanted to drive his sister crazy and make her beg for it.

Her breathing picked up and she smiled lustily as she looked down into his eyes. He kissed just above the hood of her clit and then licked her pussy lips. It all felt great, but she wanted him on the clit.

As she got hotter, she began to writhe a little, enjoying the new sensation of his tongue.

"Mmm," she moaned, "the clit, Mike. Lick my clit."

He continued teasing her though and licked all around her pussy, every now and then licking her clit quickly, then going to the outside again.

"Oh please, Mike," she begged, grabbing his hair and trying to guide him to her clit. "Please, I need it, please, please, lick my clit baby."

Convinced that she was ready and would not appreciate further teasing, he obeyed her wishes and moved to the center of her wet opening, darting his tongue in and out. Finally, moving up to the top, he found her clit and began to circle it with his tongue.


She gasped with pleasure and grabbed the sides of his head with both hands and drove him right where she wanted him. She was lightly thrusting her hips now.

With his fingers, he pressed firmly above her clit hood, partially cutting off the circulation. He then more rapidly licked at her for a moment. When he released the pressure, blood rushed back into her clit causing an explosion of sensation and pleasure.


"Ohh! Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck yes!"

For his first try at oral sex, he figured he was doing pretty well. He continued licking her pussy, taking every instruction Katie would give him to get her off the best he could.

Stopping him, she said, "Fuck baby, I'm too hot for this. I need your cock. Fuck me. Oh fuck me, Mike."

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No, no! I'm just too hot! Oral sex needs time to build. I'm too hot right now, I've been thinking about your cock all night. Please fuck me now!

Reassured that he hadn't screwed up his first oral sex attempt, Michael mounted his sister. He placed his cock at her wet hole, extra wet from his saliva. He thrust in to her and she let out a grunt. She bent over the arm of the couch while he grabbed her waist and began pumping her from behind.

"Oh, oh, fuck! You're so good, Mike. Oh fuck!" she tried to keep her voice down from its usual sexual volume.

"Yeah! Yeah! Oh Katie, fuck I've been thinking about you all night."

"About fucking me? Fucking your sister? You like fucking your sister don't you? Like making her come? Cause that's what your doing, you're making her fucking come!"

"Aw yeah, talk dirty baby, I love it. Fuck yeah, you're so good."

"Mmmm fuck me, fuck your little sister. Ah yeah! Fuck it! Fuck it! Yeah! Fuck that pussy! Yeah! Fuck it! Yeah! YEAH!"

Michael felt himself getting close to coming; the nights previous encounters had left him extremely worked up, despite masturbating.

"Fuck yeah, Katie! Oh baby, fuck I'm getting close!"

"Yes! Fuck me with that cock! Ram it in me! God it feels so good!"

She began to thrust her ass back against his cock, banging into it and impaling herself on it.

"Oh God sis," he grunted, on the edge of exploding. "Fuck here it comes!"

"Fuck yes! Fuck me Mike! Fill me up with your hot come! Come baby! Come! Come! Come in your sister! Aww fuck yeah I love fucking you! Come in me you fucking bastard! Yeah!"

Michael picked up his thrusting to a maddening pace as he tried to hold back his orgasm as long as possible.

"Oh fuck Mike! FUCK!" Katie screamed as she hit her own orgasm. "Fuuuck! God yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes, fuck it, fuck it, fuck, fuck, yeah, fuck that pussy! FUCK IT! Ohhh God!"

"Shit here it comes bitch!"

"Yeah shoot that come in me! I want it! I want it! I want it! Yes fuck me! Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck! Come in me! Yes! Come baby! Come all inside me!"

His orgasm hit with explosive force and he slammed his cock into his sister, shooting everything his balls had deep inside her. He kept thrusting and thrusting having his best orgasm yet from his sister.

Finally drained, he collapsed over her and they stood panting for a minute. Sweat poured down there bodies and in the cooler atmosphere of the basement, Michael actually thought he saw steam coming off his sister.

"Fuck that was good," he said. "I think that's the best yet, Katie."

She took a minute longer to recover from her own orgasm. She sat down on the couch, pulling him beside her so she could lay up against him.

"Oh fuck, Mike. You're right. Holy shit, that was so good."

After catching her breath for a few minutes, Julie asked, "So, did you notice how Mom was looking at you earlier tonight?"

"What do you mean?" Mike replied; Katie hadn't been around when he had been putting on the flesh parade for their mother, how could she have known?

"At dinner, earlier tonight," Julie said, not believing he hadn't picked up on it, "you didn't notice she was practically drooling at you?"

"Um, no I really didn't. At dinner?"

"Yeah, when she was asking you about 'Katie Jacobs'; you honestly didn't notice how she kept looking at your lips and your chest?"

"No, I really wasn't paying attention. Especially with you right across from me. And your foot massaging my crotch didn't help my concentration either!"

"Well, I'm telling you Mike, she looked ready to pounce. I think she might actually want to fuck you. What do you think? Would you be into it?"

"Uh, well..."

"I think it would be hot as fucking hell; the three of us fucking."

"Well since you're into it as well, I guess I can come forward."

Her curiosity aroused, she asked, "Hmm? What don't tell me you have been fucking while I was gone?"

"No," he laughed. "But I think I could have."

He relayed the nights events to his sister, detailing how he watched her at the computer and thought about fucking her. Then, how he had crept upstairs hoping to see her in the shower, as he had done with Katie."

"I knew you had to have been there!" she interrupted. "Fuck, I was so hot when I did that! I really had hoped you would have found that hiding space. I thought about turning around to see if you were, but I guess I sort of chickened out. You don't know how many times I've stood there watching you!"

"Whoa really? Yeah, I was so surprised when you came out naked. I about rushed out and grabbed you! Well anyway, like I was saying, I got up there but she had closed the damn door."

He continued the story, how he had hidden in her closet and watched her get dressed, and almost being caught when she came to the closet and turned on the light.

"Fuck, I would have been scared to death!" Katie said. "Only you could be so calm," giving his cock a squeeze.

When the story got to the part of him showing off in front of their mother, Katie started rubbing her crotch.

"Well I know where you got that idea!"

"Exactly, I thought about how you had seduced me by wearing that damn thong. I figured the same approach might work on Mom."

He continued by describing how worked up their mother had been as he sat at the computer typing the email to Katie. How he spilled his drink and took off his shirt, and how worked up she had gotten. Katie continued to rub her pussy, growing more excited by the story. She grabbed Michael's hand and guided it to her crotch, where he gladly took over masturbating her.

"So, I went upstairs to go to bed. At least that's what I told Mom. I went back to hide in her closet and waited for her to come up; I figured she was very likely going to come up, lie down, and fuck herself silly with one of her toys. Luckily, I was right!"

Continuing to rub his sisters wet cunt, Michael told her about watching their mother again from the closet. He described her naked body as she teased herself with her vibrator, finally getting down to business and getting off with it.

"Everything I knew about going down on you tonight, I learned from watching Mom with her vibrator," he said, teasing his sisters cunt by circling his fingers around her pussy lips.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, her eyes closed, "I think you're just naturally damn good at it."

She pushed his fingers back to the focus point of her pussy and he finished his story by telling about the quick escape, then waiting for her to get home.

"Mmm good story!" she said in her sexiest voice. "Damn Mike, you move quick. Is my pussy not enough for you, oh fuck that feels good."

Rubbing a finger over her clit, he answered, "Of course it is baby. But with you out of the house, my cock was left to wander, so to speak. You know you got your figure from Mom; it was a natural attraction."

"Natural? Lusting after your mother?" she said, one eyebrow raised and a mischievous smile spreading across her face.

"Well you know what I mean," he smiled back at her.

"Okay, so. What do you want to do about her?"

"What do you mean?" he asked, still playing with her pussy.

"How should we seduce her? Do you want her first? Or should we let her actually catch us fucking this time and then get her to join us?"

"God, I dunno. Fuck. I mean, I'd like to get her alone once y'know. But I think it would be even hotter for her first fuck to be with both of us."

"Oh wouldn't it, Mike? I'm getting worked up again thinking about it, keep going; yeah that's it baby," she urged, moving his hand to her sweet spot.

"Honestly though, I'm a little tired tonight. Can we scheme about this tomorrow maybe?."

"Sure thing baby. Just finish me up and I'll let you go to bed."

Michael focused all of his attention back on her pussy and rubbed her good. It didn't take much longer for her to start convulsing as her orgasm hit and she slid down the couch, riding his fingers.

When she had recovered from this second orgasm, she said, "Guess we better get to bed."

"Yeah you're right."

Slowly getting dressed, not yet wanting to stop touching each other, the two got dressed and headed back upstairs to their rooms. Both fell asleep quickly from the exhaustion.

Back in her own room, Julie lay awake. She had gone downstairs to get a drink and had heard muffled sounds coming from the basement. Hoping it wasn't a thief, she grabbed a baseball bat and crept to the door and slightly opened it to listen:

"Shit here it comes bitch!"

"Yeah shoot that come in me! I want it! I want it! I want it! Yes fuck me! Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck! Come in me! Yes! Come baby! Come all inside me!"

"Fuck that was good. I think that's the best yet, Katie."

Julie couldn't make out who the voice belonged to, but it was obvious that it was her daughter who had been on the receiving end. For a brief moment her thoughts turned to Michael, but then she remembered that his door was still closed when she came down, he was still asleep.

Still wondering who it was, but not wanting to get caught spying on her daughter, she crept back upstairs to her own room. The sounds of sex had gotten her excited and she decided she needed another round with the vibrator. Twenty minutes later she was back asleep.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds