A New Philosophy Ch. 02

"Mhm." he answered. He had not moved from the couch or even turned his head towards his mother since she walked in, fearing he wouldn't be able to control himself.

Julie went to the laundry room to get a towel and dried off a little, though she noticed that her blouse could now be seen through due to the rain. She left that part wet.

"Have you eaten?" she asked, tossing the towel on the counter.

"Yeah."

"Okay. I'm going to go take a shower, back in a few minutes."

She walked into his view and up the stairs, his eyes not missing a second of her form. Her pants were tight again and stretched against her ass as she walked. The shirt was low-cut and thin, her nipples poking out clearly against the wet material. Rain was slowly dripping down from her wet hair, making trails down her chest as they raced off towards her breasts.

He followed almost immediately and went to his hiding place. This time, Julie went to her room first. She set down the bag of lingerie and began to strip off the soaked clothing, all with the door open. Looking in the mirror, she could see just how worked up she was: her nipples were standing out begging for attention.

She walked naked from her room to the bathroom and Michael took in her naked form for the third time, now enhanced by the beads of rainwater falling down her back. He felt about a second away from rushing at her and taking her back to her bed to fuck the holy hell out of her.

Entering the bathroom, she decided to leave the door flung wide open, hoping that Michael might walk by and see her showering, not that she planned to stay in there very long. She only wanted to be clean for her first experience with her son, assuming that it was really going to happen, as she was praying it would.

Michael snuck back downstairs as the shower turned off. This was how it had gone with his sister! He prayed it would follow the same basic plot, but he had the assurance this time that, beyond a doubt, his mother absolutely wanted to fuck him.

He waited on the couch for her to come down. Three minutes or so later, she descended the stairs like some goddess from the sky. She was wearing her new lingerie. It was a black silk nightie that came down just below her pussy and best of all, it was almost entirely see through. Her tits and pussy were on full display for the pleasure of her son. She was wearing black lace stockings that accented her long, full legs. Her hair was pulled up into a bun, her smooth neck leading his eyes down her chest.

She made no eye contact with him, though she could almost feel his eyes burning holes in her skin. Walking to the refrigerator to get a drink, she said:

"Anything on TV?"

"Uh, no, not really."

"Oh, well let me flip and see if I can find something."

She came and sat down in the same place Katie had been just before their first fuck. Picking up the remote, she began to scan the channels for something interesting to watch.

Michael noticed, as with Katie only a few days before, that his mother was almost constantly shifting her position so that her nightie would ride a little higher up her legs. The see-through top was already showing off her breasts plainly.

He decided to play along for the moment and stretched out his legs, just enough that his sweat pants revealed his erect cock. Only slightly turning her head, Julie saw this out of the corner of her eye and licked her lips before looking back to the TV.

Why doesn't he just fuck me already? Maybe he wants me to make the move...

She dropped the remote on the floor in front of her and bent over to pick it up, the nightie going up over her back and exposing her ass to her son. When she stood up, Michael was standing right in front of her, his cock sticking out from his pants.

They were both breathing hard, staring each other in the eyes without saying a word. Michael reached up with both hands, slightly trembling, to the shoulder straps holding up her nightie, and slowly peeled them off her shoulders, letting the garment fall to the floor.

At that moment, thunder shook the house; Michael laughed to himself that maybe this was another sign of the universe: he had to fuck his mother now to restore order!

She was now fully exposed to him, and they continued to stand there, without moving, almost panting now from the excitement.

Michael bent his head to her breasts, and taking one nipple in his mouth, began to suck while caressing the other with his fingers.

Exploding from her silence, Julie screamed, "Oh God YES, Michael!"

"Mmmm," was all that Michael could get out, still sucking his mother's tits.

Julie quickly dropped down and yanked off his sweatpants, taking his hard cock into her hands and lavishing it with her tongue. She enclosed her mouth around his throbbing member and began pumping her head up and down, stroking it with one hand and fondling his balls with the other.

Holy shit, she really knows how to suck cock. I'll have to get her to teach this to Katie! Fuck!

She licked from his balls, all the way up the shaft, to the sweet spot under the head, stopping to flick this magic zone, moaning with desperation as she did. Bobbing her head up and down again, she took his cock as deep in her mouth as she could, sucking him like a pro. She continued to pump his shaft while her tongue worked the underside of his cockhead.

Michael fell back onto the couch, his cock popping from his mom's mouth. She quickly turned and pounced on it to began a fresh round of sucking him. Even though he was trying to hold back his orgasm, he found her to be such an excellent cocksucker that he couldn't hold on much longer.

Julie seemed to instinctively pick up on this and removed her mouth from his cock, saliva dripping in strands. She stood up and rubbed her pussy for a second.

"C'mon, let's go to the bedroom," she said in a deep, almost husky, voice.

Michael was right behind her, his hands on her ass, going up the stairs and into his mother's bedroom. She turned around and put her hands on his shoulders, tilting her head and kissing him. He was unconcerned that she had just been sucking his cock, he wasn't about to pass up making out with her. Their tongues met and danced together, faces becoming wet from the sloppiness.

She ran her hands along his muscular shoulders and chest, moaning like a wounded animal. Finally, she broke the kiss and pushed Michael onto her bed, strutting towards him slowly.

His cock was standing up rigidly, like some lonely tower on a vast plane. He looked into his mother's face and saw the deep lust there that he had come to assoicate with Katie.

Julie's brow was darkened by a half frown, her top lip slightly pulled up revealing her teeth in a half growl. Her head was bowed and she looked up at him with partially squinted eyes. Then her expression changed at once to a lusty 'Ooo' look. She was a lioness about to pounce on her prey and ravage him!

She climbed into the bed and straddled her son, leaning down to give him another passionate kiss. When she broke it, she reached under her, grabbed his cock and positioned it at the entrance to her dripping pussy. She moved it along her lips for a brief moment, then sat with full force down onto the hard shaft with a loud grunt.

"Aw yeah, Mom! Yeah! Fuck you feel good!" he exclaimed. He took her tits into his hands as they hung down in his face and reached up to slobber on them like a starving man in a buffet.

Julie was lost in the moment and was only sitting on his cock, letting the feeling of him register in her depths, it had been a long time since she had had a cock in her. She began to slowly rock away from him, his cock moving out, then rocked back into him hard with another low moan. That was all she needed and she began to rock her hips at a fast and angry pace.

"Fuck! Fuck me Michael! God this feels good! You feel so fucking good!"

"Yeah!" he bared his teeth at her like a growling dog. "Yeah! Ride it Mom! Ride that cock! Fuck!"

He grabbed her hips and slammed her down onto his stiff cock, slamming his own hips up to meet her.

Julie's entire body went tense as her orgasm approached, she could tell that it was going to be quiet an event. The stream of obscenities stopped flowing from her mouth as a tidal wave of an orgasm reached her.

Michael kept thrusting up at her and actually started to lift her and drop her repeatedly onto his cock, while she rode through the orgasm. He rose to a sitting position and she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist thrusting madly at him. She buried her head into his shoulder as the orgasm finally hit, in attempt to stifle the scream she knew was coming.

"OHHHHHH! OHHHHH FUCK! FUCK MICHAEL! OH FUCK! GOD I'M COMING! OH!" she cried, slamming her hips frantically into her son's thrusts. "FUCK ME! OH, FUCK! FUCK, FUCK, FUCK! FUCK ME! OH GOD!"

"Yeah! Ride that cock, Mom! Oh God yeah!" he screamed, laughing with lust. He spanked her ass a few times which sent her into a new wave of orgasms.

"OHH! MICHAEL! FUCK ME MICHAEL! FUCK ME! SHIT!"

She was off in her own world of ecstasy riding out the most intense orgasm of her life. As it subsided, she only felt more orgasms approaching if she could continue to ride his cock. She pushed him back into a laying position and began to quickly thrust at him, taking his cock in deep and riding it.

"Mmm! Mmhm! Mhm! Yeah! Oh! Oh God there it is! There it is, yes! Yes!," she cried, the next wave of orgasms hitting her. "Ohh yeah! Fuck!"

Michael again sat up and moved his arms under her legs to continue the lift and drop motion, burying his cock deep in her pussy.

"Oh God, Mom. God you fuck so good."

"Better than Katie?" she managed to moan out through cries.

"Not better, just different. You have two different methods but still leads to the same end: me coming. If you make me come, then you're doing great in my book," he replied, continually thrusting into her.

Julie's multiple orgasms began to cool down and for the moment, she needed a break from his cock. Her pussy was sensitive to the point that it almost hurt to have him inside her, so she rolled off of him and laid down on the bed, panting heavily.

Little spasms continued to hit her while she recovered. Michael used the chance to gain a breather as well; he was glad that he would be able to hold his orgasm off a little while so he could fuck her again before dropping what he suspected would be the biggest load of semen he had ever shot.

"Ohhh, ohohoho, Michael," she moaned in a dazed voice. "That was amazing. Ohhh God I've never come like that. You're incredible, no wonder Katie likes fucking you. You're a fucking machine."

"Thanks Mom," he replied, "you're pretty first rate yourself."

He bent down to suck on a nipple, and she sucked in a quick breath.

"Ooo, gently honey, gently. You've got me so worked up all my nerves are on end right now, so sensitive."

"Ok Mom. I still need to come though."

"Oh I'm sorry honey, I almost forgot. You really knocked my socks off!"

She climbed down and took his cock back into her mouth, tasting her own juices for the first time. Michael moaned, his cock glad the attention had been turned back onto it. Julie enthusiastically licked and sucked him, while she was getting worked back up for another fuck.

Removing her mouth from his glistening cock, she said, "Mmm, ok honey. Why don't you climb back up here and really give it to me! Don't hold back this time, I want your come inside me!"

He climbed up until he was leaning over her. Laying on her back, she spread her legs for him and he guided his cock once more into her. She stroked his muscular arms and helped support him, urging him on with her dirty talk.

He began thrusting in and out of her, slowly at first, then building more speed until he was flat out ramming her.

"Ooo!" Julie squealed. "Oh Michael!"

"Yeah Mom, take that fucking cock all up your cunt, God I'm gonna come in you so hard."

"Ohhh I wantchoo to come! Oh baby, fill momma's cunt up with your come! Fuck me, oh fuck me."

"Yeah, oh yeah, say it mom. Say the f-word for me."

"Oh you want mommy to say fuck?" she said in a low voice into his ear. Y"ou like fucking mommy's wet pussy? Huh? You like fucking me? Yeah! Yeah! Fuck me, oh fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me Michael, fuck me!"

Hearing this coming from his mother sent Michael into a lustful rage and he slammed his cock repeatedly into his her. He felt his balls getting tighter, signalling that the train was about to leave the station for Orgasm City.

"Fuck Mom, I'm getting close. I'm gonna come, oh fuck."

"Yes Michael fuck me! FUCK ME! You're a fucking stud, you're going to make me come again! Ohh! Ohhh! Ohhohooho!!"

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah I love this Mom! I'm gonna fuckin' commme ahhhhh!"

His orgasm hit a split second before Julie's. He pumped everything he had deep into her pussy, screaming with pleasure, while Julie wrapped herself around him and whimpered into his ear. His balls finally drained, he collapsed on top of her panting like a runner who just crossed the finish line of a marathon.

"Mom," he panted, "that was great. You're so good. That was so fun. Shit."

Still reeling from her orgasm, she rolled her son off of her and said, "I hope you feel up to this pretty often, cause I'm going to be givig that cock quiet a work out from now on."

"Fuck, you and Katie are going to run me ragged," he smiled weakly.

"Mmm, I hope so," she said dreamily, stroking his deflating cock.

"So I told Katie that instead of being a sloth the rest of the summer, I would be fucking her instead. My new philosophy on life."

"Hmmm, what time was she going to be home?"

"Eleven or so I think."

He neglected to tell his mother that he and his sister were planning a threesome when she got home. He looked at the clock and saw that it was only 8:04 and decided to drift off. Julie fell asleep beside him, exhausted from the massive orgasms he had given her, completely forgetting that Katie would be coming home in a few hours. He fell asleep listening to the rain, now a only a steady shower. The gentle patter carried him off into dreams of flying.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds