A New Philosophy Ch. 02

***

The next morning, Julie came downstairs and found Katie sitting on the couch watching TV. Julie had taken her two week vacation and had another week and half left. She planned to relax at home and catch up on her own projects, the newest of which seemed to be her son.

"Hi sweetie," she said.

"Hi Mom. Sleep good?"

"Just fine honey. How did last night go?" she asked, knowing exactly how the last part of her night went with her mystery lover.

"It was fun," Katie answered, unaware of what her mother was really referring to. "The film wasn't that great, but we had fun at the bar."

"Pick up any guys?"

"No, not very good fishing where we went. Most of the guys were either lowlifes or married lowlifes."

Julie's suspicions fell back on to her son Michael. But would he really do that? She didn't think that he would. Still...

"What do you want to do today Mom?" Katie asked.

"I think I'm just going to take it easy today."

"Sounds good."

Julie went and sat down beside her daughter on the couch and glimpsed at the show Katie was watching. It was some nature show, Katie loved them; a man was crawling on his belly into a hole in the ground looking for snakes.

The idiot! Going down and picking a fight with a cobra in its lair! Well if you get bitten sweetheart, you deserve it! Oh, you're lucky no one was home. Now get out there before they get back!

Her thoughts turned back to her children. If they were fucking, she had to be sure before making any move on Michael. If she was just imagining this, then things could go very badly. She thought back to the previous morning when she came home. They looked guilty about something.

I came home late that was all, why would they be scared about that? They were worried about you. Well okay, what if they were fucking? Then why would they be scared? They knew I was coming home earlier; unless they fucked and then fell asleep until minutes before I arrived, what was the danger. Unless...Of course! What if they didn't even see the message until that morning? They noted that I was late and seem relieved...

IF they're fucking, and were fucking, then they must have only gotten the message after I was supposed to be home. Since they would have thought they still had a few hours to themselves, they wouldn't have been worried about getting caught. So, they must have been afraid that I had come home and discovered them! That has to be it! They have to be fucking! Now, how do I prove it beyond a doubt?

Last night, if that was Michael fucking Katie in the basement, then they were only doing it because they thought I was asleep and wouldn't discover them there. So they'll do it while I'm in the house, but only if they feel sure I'm asleep and they won't be interrupted.

I could go lay back down and pretend to sleep, then sneak down here to catch them...

Katie shrieked as a venomous snake made a leap for the handler and almost got him. Julie momentarily looked up, again thinking how stupid this guy must be to narrowly avoid getting a bite from a deadly snake, then laughing about it and going right back to it.

What if I left the house though and were sure to be gone for a few hours? They'd feel completely safe and probably would start fucking the instant the car pulled away. I could park down the street then sneak in the basement door and catch them! If they caught me I could say I just forgot my purse...or my car got a flat down the block; besides, we keep a jack in the basement.

With her plan fully formed in her mind she got up and went to get dressed. She passed Michael on the stairs as she went up, her eyes couldn't keep off his cock as it stood up in his sweat pants. He made no effort to cover it and smiled as she met his eyes.

"Hey Mom," he said.

"Hi sweetie. I'm going to go to the store this morning I think. Then I think I might go get a massage. I should be back by one or two this afternoon, but don't get worried if I'm later, okay?"

"Alright, sounds good Mom," he smiled, his cock freely standing out inside his sweats.

Julie got dressed and went downstairs, grabbing her keys and going out through the kitchen.

"By guys!" she yelled as the door closed behind her.

As soon as the car had pulled away, Michael had torn open Katie's robe and tossed her onto his bed. He had been standing at his mother's window, watching her drive away, just to make sure.

Katie laid back and spread her legs, ready to accept his cock yet again. Michael crawled on top of her and positioned his cock at her pussy, then rammed it in. His cock felt at home here, inside her.

"Fuck! Thought she'd never leave!" he said, starting to pump his sister.

Wrapping her legs around him, she said, "I know, I've been dying for her to get out of here so I could fuck you without worrying about being caught. Wouldn't be so hard if we could get her to join us!"

This thought turned Michael on even more and his pace increased.

"So how are we going to get her?" he asked, breathing heavily.

"What time did she say she would be back this afternoon?"

"One or two at the latest."

"Well, what if we waited up here naked. Or we could go back into her room and watch out the window, making sure to keep each other worked up. Then, when she gets back, we start fucking each other's brains out and let her catch us."

"Hmm," he said as he considered this, still thrusting his cock deep in his sister. "That might actually work. Especially if we caught her watching us."

"Ooo yeah! Now you're sure that she wants to fuck you Mike?"

"Yeah, I'm positive.

"Good. Then when she gets home, we'll let her catch us. Now shutup and fuck me!"

He slammed his cock into his sister, thinking about what the afternoon held for him.

Meanwhile, Julie was crouched on hands and knees in the hall, watching her children in the throes of wild sex. Her suspicions had been confirmed, but she was presently more excited that they wanted to fuck her, especially Michael. Watching his cock plunge deep into his sister's pussy, Julie found herself faced with two options: she could reveal her presence now and join in, or she could carry out her own plan and get her son alone before sharing him with Katie.

Quietly, she crawled back down the hall towards the stairs. She had decided that she was going to take Michael alone the first time. Leaving the house, she returned to her car and went to go shopping for some new lingerie. She was going to give him a very special show before having raunchy, half-crazed, lusty sex with him.

***

Two o'clock rolled around and the two siblings found themselves sitting upstairs naked on their mother's bed. Michael was positioned to look out the window, while Katie was playing with his cock in one hand and rubbing herself with the other.

"Where is she?" she asked impatiently.

"I dunno, let's give her a few more minutes."

By 2:30, both of them were wondering where in the world their mother was. Michael went downstairs to make sure they hadn't missed a call. Quickly scanning the phone and seeing no messages, he turned to go back upstairs. At that moment, it rang.

He answered and Julie's voice spoke:

"Michael, sorry I'm late. I met an old friend out shopping and she wants to go to dinner. For now she's going to show me her home, I've never seen it before. I'll try to be back by seven okay? Go on and fix yourself something for dinner."

"Alright, Mom," he said in a disappointed voice. "Have fun."

"What? You sound down."

"Oh, it's nothing. Katie and I were just looking forward to spending the afternoon with you, that's all."

"That's sweet honey. I promise we can all get together sometime soon," she said, intentionally dropping the suggestive phrase.

"Okay. See you tonight then, love you."

"Love you too. Bye."

Damn! he thought. When Katie found out that her mom wouldn't be getting back until even later, she cussed in frustration.

"Oh fucking shit to hell! Our plan was perfect!"

"Do you want to just wait till later then?"

"No, we'll have to replan it for later."

"Why? A few hours won't make much of a difference."

"Well you see," she said grinning slyly, "I made plans to go out with the girls again tonight. Since you and I were planning to have fucked Mom this afternoon, I thought that you two might want a chance to go at it alone. I told Mom I would be out."

"Wow. Thanks sis. Hmm," he thought, his cock growing hard at this new thought. "Since you're going to be out anyway, maybe I'll go ahead and try to fuck her tonight. Then you can join us when you get home, or maybe tomorrow morning?"

"I think you'll have to! Damn! I wanted to be there the first time! God I'm so horny right now! Let's hit it!"

She pulled Michael onto the bed and straddled him, guiding his cock once again into her pussy. She rocked into him with a quick grinding motion. It was quick and lusty, a 'five-minute fuck'; both just wanted to release the orgasms that had been building all day.

"Fuck yeah," she said with her nose curled up showing her teeth in a lusty sneer. "Oh yeah, fuck me!"

"Shit. I can't wait to take both of you at the same time. Fuck," he panted, "I wanna come on both your faces. Fuck yeah, ride it."

A few minutes later, both siblings reached their orgasms and they went to shower together. Stepping into the hot water, Katie let the sweat wash off her body, turning to rub Michael's chest. She rubbed her hands over his shoulders and up the sides of his neck, moving her mouth to his and flicking her tongue around inside. Michael ran his hands up and down her wet body, squeezing her round ass. He bent his head to kiss her breasts and sucked on her erect nipples, rubbing her pussy lightly.

She kneeled down and took his cock into her mouth. It was a new experience for him and he tried to take in all the different sensations as her tongue licked the underside of his cock head, then up and down the shaft. She sucked him until he was nice and hard and then stood up, continuing to wash his body.

He tried to turn her around so he could take her from behind again, but she stopped him.

"You've gotta stay hard for Mom, stud. Don't wanna be too tired to enjoy it tonight do you?"

"No, good point. You just get me so hot though."

Grinding her hips against him, she said, "Even though you need to save yourself, I could certainly use another good licking from you. What do you say?"

He answered by kneeling and burying his tongue in her cunt. Her head fell back against the shower wall as she moaned with pleasure. This time she planned to fully enjoy his tongue as it worked her clit. When it came to her brother, her pussy was insatiable in it's desires.

Long, slow licks up her pussy; little nibbles on her clit and it's hood; stiffening his tongue and fucking her with it. He had been using some of his spare time to read up on oral techniques and found that there had been some really good advice, at least his sister's reactions said so.

"Ooo right there baby, right there," she gasped, sucking in air between her clenched teeth. "Aw yeah, aww fuck yeah."

Her hips moved in rhythm; her orgasm was close. Michael concentrated his tongue solely on her clit now, pushing her to a hard orgasm.

"Ohh! Fuck! Yes, yeah, ohhh God. Ohhh, fuck. Fuck!" she said while grabbing his head and guiding him. "Fuck! Mike, that was great! I mean really, really great. Looks like I'll have to study up on blowjobs to thank you properly."

Smiling from the compliment, he said, "You don't have to pay me back sis, I like going down on you and making you come."

"I want to though! You deserve it!"

"For what?"

"I dunno, for being such a good fuck. I promise, I'm going to learn to give the perfect blowjob. You'll just have to be my test dummy until I get it right."

"You won't hear any objections from me!"

"Good!" she smiled, turning off the faucet. She opened the curtain and reached for a towel. "Now, I'm going to get ready to go out."

***

It was only about 3:00. Michael still had four hours before his mother was supposed to be back. Katie wasn't leaving until 4 or 4:30 so they both sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. For the first time in days, they were able to merely sit and watch a show, with no intense sexual lust passing between them.

Katie flipped through the channels until she found one of her regular animal shows. It was a documentary about African elephants. Two males had their tusks locked in a fight for territorial dominance.

"Why do you like these shows so much, Katie?" Michael asked, seeing nothing about them that would really appeal to her.

"I'm not sure really," she replied and scrunching up her shoulders. "Guess it's just seeing all the exotic locations. And some of the animals they show are really neat. There's this one tree snake that has evolved its skeleton to the point that it can hang fifty-percent of its body in mid-air so it can reach the next branch."

"Huh. Venomous?"

"Nope, a constrictor I think. At least the guys handling it didn't seem to worry about being bitten. They usually hold them by their heads if they're venomous."

The scene shifted to show two elephants in a mating ritual. The male elephants penis was fully erect and he was attempting to mount a female.

"Wow Mike! Almost as big as you!" Katie said laughing.

"You're right Katie, it is about as big as all of me. You know I'm only about five and a half inches."

"Aww, it's plenty for me Mike. Plus it's at least as thick as a telephone pole. That whole 'size matters' saying is bullshit. Only stupid-ass bimbos who have been fucked more than a Cambodian hooker really believe it, because they have to fuck logs to get off!"

"Heh, glad to hear that. I mean, that's why I haven't been dating, y'know. It's so hard to find a girl with some substance to her personality. For most guys that's not an issue. They'll fuck any airhead with a hole between her legs. Glad you have brains though; not that I'm wanting to marry you or anything."

"I know Mike, we're just going to enjoy fucking as long as we can. No guilt trips if either of us wants to stop at any point, agreed?"

"Absolutely."

"Holy shit look at that!" Katie gasped, watching the elephants on the screen. The male had successively mounted the female and was riding her.

"Ahh, they got nothing on us," he smiled.

He changed the channel and found a show about the history of the can. Most people would not give a flyping flip about this kind of show, but Michael found fascination in the history of every day objects that most people took for granted.

"Wow..." Katie said sarcastically, "cans."

"You don't think this is interesting? People don't seem to care how things work as long as they do."

"I'm just teasing, stud."

4:30 rolled around and a car honked outside; Katie's ride had arrived. Still disappointed that she wouldn't be there to for Michael and Julie's first planned fuck, she said:

"Wish I could be there. But I hope you have fun without me. I want full details when we have some downtime, okay?"

"You bet. Have fun, try not to get too plastered. Hopefully we'll be ready for you when you get home. Wish me luck!"

"Good luck Mikey!" she said earnestly. She hugged him and passionately kissed him one more time before leaving. "I'll try to get back a little earlier than last night, but not too much earlier! See ya!"

And with that, she left. Michael went back to the couch to sort through his plan for the evening. He decided first to make himself an early dinner.

While eating a homemade quesadillas, he wondered what to wear for the encounter. Something easy to get out of, but also something that doesn't totally give it away. He decided on sweats and a muscle shirt.

Going to the computer to check his email, which had not been checked over the weekend due to his sister, he noticed that his mothers account was signed in. Out of curiosity, he opened it and checked her inbox. Nothing of much interest caught his eye: letters from Amazon, eBay, newsgroups, coworkers; it was a pretty normal looking mailbox. He continued to scroll down and the word 'incest' seemed to stand out in neon lights to his mind. Its subject line was 'Great Post Jujubean! Go for it!' from 'H0rnig1rl'.


He immediately clicked on the mail and read:

Hi Jujubean!

I read your post and wanted to give you some private encouragement to do it! He sounds hot, wish he was MY son! I'd say the best way is just to strut around the house for him until he looks ready to explode! Then just walk up to him and sit in his lap, see where it goes from there! Let us know how it goes! Best of luck!

-hg

At the bottom of the email was a link to the original post and he clicked without hesitation, dying to know what this post said. It took him to an incest forum. The title of the post was "I WANNA FUCK MY SON, SUGGESTIONS!?"

Hi everyone!

My name is 'Jujubean' and I'm hear looking for some advice on how to seduce my son. I think that he and my daughter are already fucking each other, and I want in on it. Any suggestions? Thanks!

-Jujubean

He continued down the page, reading the various replies and suggestions. Most of them were encouraging her to fuck her son without delay! When we was done reading the whole post, he clicked on the history window to see what other interesting things his mother had been looking at on the internet. Down under her normal sites was a long list of incest stories. Michael decided to check some of them out.

He was taken to a site dedicated to incest pornography. He didn't actually think sites like that existed, but here was one for proof. Most of the stories she had been reading were mother/son themed, but towards the top of the list, the last ones she had been reading, were some threesome themed stories, featuring a mother and her son and daughter.

Michael was very excited to know just how into this his mother was. It wasn't passing fascination, she was serious about fucking him! This made his job that much easier. He checked the clock and saw that it was 5:48. In a little over an hour, he hoped to be making the first moves on his mother. He went to his room to change into his clothes, his cock already stiff with anticipation.

***

The hour passed very uneventfully, his cock stirring every time he glanced at the clock. It seemed to him that the clock was broken; every time he looked at the damn thing it had only advanced a few minutes; once he swore it had gone back a full five minutes.

Outside, a storm was raging; lightning streaked across the sky every twenty seconds or so, and the following thunder was sometimes so close that it shook the house.

7:00 arrived and Michael was sitting downstairs on the couch trying to occupy himself with the beginning of a film on AMC. Everytime a car passed the house, he excitedly jumped up and ran to the window, looking out and hoping to see his mother's car pull up. He began to worry that the storm might have slowed her down.

Finally, at 7:09, an eternity for Michael, Julie pulled into the driveway. Her panties were already wet in anticipation of being at home with her children. She grabbed her bag of new lingerie and dashed inside, the rain nearly completely soaking her.

When she opened the door, she found Michael sitting on the couch watching the first few minutes of some Western movie.

What a joke she thought. He hates Westerns! He must be waiting for me! Oh God I'm hot. Wonder where Katie is?

"Hi Michael," she said, trying to keep the shakes out of her voice. "Where's Katie?"

"Oh, she went out again with her friends," he said, trying his best to sound calm and unaffected by lust. "Said she would be back at 11:00 or so."

"Oh, okay. Guess it's just us again."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds